best possible line combinations

Équipe: 2022-23 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 15 août 2022
Publié: 15 août 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
top line
connor-dubois-perfetti
had great chemistry and should be the best way to maximise perfetti.

2nd line
ehlers-schiefele-wheeler
ehlers had good chemistry with schiefele and stastny, and with wheeler and stastny.
putting schiefele and wheeler together is a nightmarish but the appleton contract basically guarntees he's the third line right wing
Wish we could bring stastny back but probably not going to happen.
ehlers finally gets a top line role with 2 of the best offensive weapons on the team.

3rd line
svechnikov-lowry-appleton
want to give svechnikov a more stable role with the possibly of moving up next to connor and dubois if injuries occur.
Lowry and appleton have good chemistry and all 3 are sound defensively

4th line
barron-toninato-harkins
had good chemistry at the end of the year. Barron didn't look out of place. A decent 4th line with scoring potential

for d pairs, keeping morrissey and demelo together is the right move
hopefully bowness can improve the dillon and poink pair,
putting schmidt on the 3rd pair isn't optimal but maybe putting him with a defensively sound d-man like Samberg might be the best for him.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
1750 000 $
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $78 520 358 $0 $2 050 000 $3 979 642 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 166 667 $2 166 667 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
15 août 2022 à 16 h 12
Banni
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
mix it up all you want this team aint making the playoffs
15 août 2022 à 16 h 14
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 683
Get Milano or Steel instead of Svechnikov and trade Stanley for a spot for Heinola
15 août 2022 à 16 h 24
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,985
Quoting: vr1995

100% agreed.

Jets need a 3rd line that is an actual offensive threat; and what I see is 4th line material.

Chevy needs to male a deal. Plain and simple.

Don't sell me on Milano or Kessel or Statsny being the solution. Need someone that can play top 6 minutes, but can just as easily play 3rd line, and can play 200 feet.

They don't grow on trees.

That 4th line is just terrible. They played sheltered minutes last year.... maybe why they looked better.

Central is too damn tough to be relying on 2 lines of offense, a 3rd line that looks like a 4th, and a 4th line you play 6 minutes a game.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 16 h 38
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
I still like a gamble on a retained toews, and knock Lowry down a line, then have a lot of questions next off-season. Easier to find wingers and would be nice to have a few ptos to have a competitive camp or some moose nearing there inability to be sent down, and force the jets hand.
15 août 2022 à 16 h 46
Démarrer sujet
nylanderbad
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: Hockeypal
Get Milano or Steel instead of Svechnikov and trade Stanley for a spot for Heinola

The jets problem has always been defense, even last season, So bringing in milano who has been known to be a defensive liability is probably not a smart idea especially on a checking line. Svechnikov has more upside then steel. Stanley's probably going to be the 7th defenseman, so ville heinola can continue to be in the AHL and not be in and out of the lineup as the 7th.
15 août 2022 à 16 h 53
Démarrer sujet
nylanderbad
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 6
Quoting: Birtle34
I still like a gamble on a retained toews, and knock Lowry down a line, then have a lot of questions next off-season. Easier to find wingers and would be nice to have a few ptos to have a competitive camp or some moose nearing there inability to be sent down, and force the jets hand.

for toews you would have to get arizona or buffalo to retain some salary and i don't think chevy wants to give up the assets for that plus the assets to get toews. Plus Toews value is difficult to gage so there's a risk of an overpay due to reputation.
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 16 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
David Gustafsson should play over toninato on that 4th line. Jets have a real issue with forward depth and log jam at LD. They cannot afford to keep Heinola in the AHL any longer, he is ready and should not be held back.

Jets have put themselves in a tough spot and I’m not sure how Chevy will get out of it.
15 août 2022 à 17 h 1
Bandwagon fairweathe
Quoting: ehlersisbetterthennylander
for toews you would have to get arizona or buffalo to retain some salary and i don't think chevy wants to give up the assets for that plus the assets to get toews. Plus Toews value is difficult to gage so there's a risk of an overpay due to reputation.

Ya I missed that whole part of my quote lol, my premise was only if it was a bargain, some token youth and a token pick or something. That top 9 is probably a bubble without some pto/rookie or two play ridiculous over there contracts. This management team pisses me off, going to take this team driving off a cliff and showing the fanbase it needs a rebuild, before it does anything. Would be nice to get ahead of something instead of beating it’s head against a wall again.
tsyls et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 17 h 29
Ya I missed that whole part of my quote lol, my premise was only if it was a bargain, some token youth and a token pick or something. That top 9 is probably a bubble without some pto/rookie or two play ridiculous over there contracts. This management team pisses me off, going to take this team driving off a cliff and showing the fanbase it needs a rebuild, before it does anything. Would be nice to get ahead of something instead of beating it’s head against a wall again.

Im just pissed because this was supposed to be an off-season of change, but yet somehow they decided staying status quo again was the best move. Have they never heard the definition of insanity?!?!?
Birtle34 et MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 17 h 49
Bandwagon fairweathe
Quoting: tsyls
Im just pissed because this was supposed to be an off-season of change, but yet somehow they decided staying status quo again was the best move. Have they never heard the definition of insanity?!?!?

I think they are on the premise that they could match the flames season, competitive one round win with new coach and veteran team and take it as a win for the fanbase. Frustrating when you see the ceiling and possibly even tough to do that and be in a worse boat in 12 months.
MisstheWhalers et tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 17 h 55
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,308
Quoting: swinny
100% agreed.

Jets need a 3rd line that is an actual offensive threat; and what I see is 4th line material.

Chevy needs to male a deal. Plain and simple.

Don't sell me on Milano or Kessel or Statsny being the solution. Need someone that can play top 6 minutes, but can just as easily play 3rd line, and can play 200 feet.

They don't grow on trees.

That 4th line is just terrible. They played sheltered minutes last year.... maybe why they looked better.

Central is too damn tough to be relying on 2 lines of offense, a 3rd line that looks like a 4th, and a 4th line you play 6 minutes a game.

I agree with everything you said but Stastny can play top 6 when needed and plays a 200' game, did it quite well for the Jets last season.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 18 h 10
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 683
The jets problem has always been defense, even last season, So bringing in milano who has been known to be a defensive liability is probably not a smart idea especially on a checking line. Svechnikov has more upside then steel. Stanley's probably going to be the 7th defenseman, so ville heinola can continue to be in the AHL and not be in and out of the lineup as the 7th.

Tell me you know nothing about Milano without telling me you know nothing about Milano, he’s a really good defensive player analytically he’s great and is great to watch. Steel has WAY more offensive upside than Svech yes Svech was good with Dubois but was definitely carried, Heinola is 100% ready for the NHL and will do better than Stanley he was ready last year and Bowness would definitely help him become a good two way defenceman Stanley just has way too many red flags
tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 18 h 12
I think they are on the premise that they could match the flames season, competitive one round win with new coach and veteran team and take it as a win for the fanbase. Frustrating when you see the ceiling and possibly even tough to do that and be in a worse boat in 12 months.

Even if the jets somehow replicate the season Calgary had, like you said it puts them in a worse spot in 12 months lol. No shot Dubois puts up tkachuk numbers and allows a trade like that to be made lol.

Jets management need a reality check. Unfortunately might take them losing 55 and 37 for nothing in order for change to occur lol. Could you imagine how much better of a spot they’d be in after 3-4 years if they just comitted to a retool/mini rebuild now.
15 août 2022 à 18 h 14
MisstheWhalers

The Jets have struggled to score at even strength for years, get next to nothing from their bottom six, not a ton of offense from their backend and were pretty reliant on Laine's PP shot during their better years, they need to tighten up a bit defensively but offense really is their issue.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 18 h 19
Bandwagon fairweathe
Even if the jets somehow replicate the season Calgary had, like you said it puts them in a worse spot in 12 months lol. No shot Dubois puts up tkachuk numbers and allows a trade like that to be made lol.

Jets management need a reality check. Unfortunately might take them losing 55 and 37 for nothing in order for change to occur lol. Could you imagine how much better of a spot they’d be in after 3-4 years if they just comitted to a retool/mini rebuild now.

I was hoping for a complete sell and try to have 5 to 7 firsts in the next three drafts and have a complete new nucleus in 3/5 years with a ton of team control. The team needs a image and stick with it. My biggest fear is trade talent for lesser and lesser talent, being on the short end for too many trades going to be tough. Got to be drafted as jets and developed and hope they stick around or trade high and draft and do it all again. Even the guys they bid on this year, and didn’t get weren’t going to do a ton, other than be in the way of developing kids. I hope I’m wrong, I bet the jets to win the cup every year and getting 50-1 this year lol
MisstheWhalers et tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 18 h 22
MisstheWhalers

To be fair it sounds like Chevy tried to sign some better 3rd liners but hasn't had any luck.

Maybe he'll be able to snag someone decent from a team who needs to shed cap.

As you said in an earlier post though if they just end up with Lowry it probably doesn't matter much anyway, ridiculous that they had both Copp and Stastny as UFA'S last season and never ran either at 3C for a long stretch of games.
tsyls a aimé ceci.
15 août 2022 à 18 h 39
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
I agree with everything you said but Stastny can play top 6 when needed and plays a 200' game, did it quite well for the Jets last season.

He did, but the age is catching up to the game. That would be my concern.

Going that route would be riskier than making a shrewd move using the D depth the Jets have.....
15 août 2022 à 19 h 2
MisstheWhalers
He did, but the age is catching up to the game. That would be my concern.

Going that route would be riskier than making a shrewd move using the D depth the Jets have.....

That's fair, he did also spend quite a bit of time with Ehlers which would've helped but he's never been a burner, uses his brain and smarts, he'd probably be okay for another season, fairly certain he doesn't want to return anyway.

While I think thats a good idea I wonder if maybe no teams want any of the Jets dmen?.. lol 😆
15 août 2022 à 22 h 47
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
That's fair, he did also spend quite a bit of time with Ehlers which would've helped but he's never been a burner, uses his brain and smarts, he'd probably be okay for another season, fairly certain he doesn't want to return anyway.

While I think thats a good idea I wonder if maybe no teams want any of the Jets dmen?.. lol 😆

I have no issues with anyone on the Jets blueline.

The issues this team has had last year was the blackhole the 3rd line was offensively. (Honourable mention to an ineffective 4th). Having only two lines that can produce makes them easy to defend, meaning in the long run they spend more time in their own zone ultimately.

When this team to the WCF, that was definitely not the case - that 3rd line was good. And if anyone says the blueline was better..... I will disagree before they have the chance to say it. This version and that version are very much equal billing.

What I see here is a team with some runway left, and it would be a fool's errand to try and put a bandaid solution on the biggest issue.

Whether it is Kerfoot (which for some reason Jets fans seem.to hate the idea), or a Josh Bailey (who Islander fans seem to have a hate on for), or a Craig Smith..... point is there are some really effective players that can be had for pennies on the dollar that are just better than what is left in the UFA market.
15 août 2022 à 22 h 50
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439

Enjoy more first round exits leafs fan
16 août 2022 à 8 h 27
Banni
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
Quoting: IconicHawk
Enjoy more first round exits leafs fan

enjoy the lottery for both your teams
16 août 2022 à 8 h 46
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,439
enjoy the lottery for both your teams

For Chicago it’s honestly for the better
16 août 2022 à 10 h 54
MisstheWhalers
I have no issues with anyone on the Jets blueline.

The issues this team has had last year was the blackhole the 3rd line was offensively. (Honourable mention to an ineffective 4th). Having only two lines that can produce makes them easy to defend, meaning in the long run they spend more time in their own zone ultimately.

When this team to the WCF, that was definitely not the case - that 3rd line was good. And if anyone says the blueline was better..... I will disagree before they have the chance to say it. This version and that version are very much equal billing.

What I see here is a team with some runway left, and it would be a fool's errand to try and put a bandaid solution on the biggest issue.

Whether it is Kerfoot (which for some reason Jets fans seem.to hate the idea), or a Josh Bailey (who Islander fans seem to have a hate on for), or a Craig Smith..... point is there are some really effective players that can be had for pennies on the dollar that are just better than what is left in the UFA market.

Oh you don't have to tell me that, I'm about the only Jets fan that's been banging 'the 3rd line sucks' drum for a long time.

To me its Lowry though, he's trash, even when the Jets were good he was only okay, the bottom six was just better than overall with Perreault, Armia, Copp, Tanev, Roslovic and Little after Stastny was acquired.

The Jets defense was way better the year they went to the Western Conference final, they're going nowhere with a top pair of Morrissey/DeMelo, they might make the playoffs or win a round but they aren't going on any extended run with such a weak top pair.

I'm down for acquiring any of those guys, how much success they'll have on a line with Lowry remains to be seen though.
swinny a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage