SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

PLD to Calgary

Créé par: MoxNix
Publié: 8 août 2022 à 22 h 54
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Flames de CalgaryFlames de Calgary

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Backlund, MikaelFlames de CalgaryLNH-5 321 237 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dubois, Pierre-LucJets de WinnipegLNH-5 967 742 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial2 761 667 $204268458
Variation-646 505 $000-200
Final2 115 162 $ (↓)2042682 (↓)58000

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dubois, Pierre-LucJets de WinnipegLNH-5 967 742 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Backlund, MikaelFlames de CalgaryLNH-5 321 237 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (Logo de Flames de CalgaryCGY)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 279 643 $1940573511
Variation646 505 $000200
Final6 926 148 $ (↑)1940575 (↑)511000
Good value for PLD?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

8 août 2022 à 23 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
The firsts are nice, but there is no chance the Jets consider an expensive 33 YO 3C as part of the return.

Next summer the firsts would be a good start. This year, you'll need to wait until the TDL at least.
9 août 2022 à 0 h 18
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,557
I don't see Calgary trading that much for someone who basically said he is going to Montreal in 2 years
9 août 2022 à 0 h 55
Caïd
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 58
Wow nice offer for Dubois.

After Calgary trade Dubois + Lucic to Montréal for Anderson + Dvorak and Kidney + 2th pick ??

😁😁😁 all club says YES lol
9 août 2022 à 10 h 30
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 47
Quoting: Gmonwy
I don't see Calgary trading that much for someone who basically said he is going to Montreal in 2 years

That's fair but if you look at it as two deadline deals in a row, a 1st for Dubois is what he'll go for at the absolute minimum. 2 1sts for two playoff runs for Dubois does make sense if you look at it that way.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.
9 août 2022 à 12 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: août 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 3,039
Quoting: Epichashashin
That's fair but if you look at it as two deadline deals in a row, a 1st for Dubois is what he'll go for at the absolute minimum. 2 1sts for two playoff runs for Dubois does make sense if you look at it that way.

Exactly and the Jets get one of the best defensive centers in the league to shore up the center position for a couple years giving them time to draft, develop or acquire a longer term replacement. Besides you never know maybe Dubois will like playing in Calgary enough to resign with them, in fact if Calgary was sure he'd resign they'd add to this.

It could also be looked at as a rental for this year and a flip next summer to recover some of the assets they traded for him.
9 août 2022 à 12 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Modifié 9 août 2022 à 12 h 53
Quoting: Windjammer
The firsts are nice, but there is no chance the Jets consider an expensive 33 YO 3C as part of the return.

Next summer the firsts would be a good start. This year, you'll need to wait until the TDL at least.

You're trading a player who wants out, is RFA again next year and UFA in 2 years. Yes the Jets would consider a 33 year old center who's aging well, is still one of the best defensive centers in the game and only has 2 years left on his contract. Backlund gives them a solid veteran player who can play 2nd or 3rd line center.

Unless you'd rather have Monahan? Unless he rebounds in a big way that'd be better for Calgary. That could happen and I hope for his sake he does rebound but I wouldn't bet on it!
9 août 2022 à 12 h 49
Quoting: MoxNix
You're trading a player who wants out, is RFA again next year and UFA in 2 years. Yes the Jets would consider a 33 year old center who's still one of the best defensive centers in the game and only has 2 years left on his contract. Backlund gives them a solid veteran player who can play 2nd or 3rd line center.

Unless you'd rather have Monahan? Unless he rebounds in a big way that'd be better for Calgary. That could happen and I hope he does rebound but I wouldn't bet on it!

No, he's never said he wants out, just that he wants to test UFA and no the Jets wouldn't consider a 33 YO 3C and lessen the the picks/young players they get back.

As I said the firsts are a good start, but you'll need to wait until the TDL or next summer at least. Your offer isn't tempting enough for Chevy to consider moving Dubois now.
9 août 2022 à 12 h 55
Démarrer sujet
No, he's never said he wants out, just that he wants to test UFA and no the Jets wouldn't consider a 33 YO 3C and lessen the the picks/young players they get back.

As I said the firsts are a good start, but you'll need to wait until the TDL or next summer at least. Your offer isn't tempting enough for Chevy to consider moving Dubois now.

You do realize a trade deadline deal is going to be to a contender like Calgary and you'll almost certainly be taking a contract back anyhow? Chances are it'll be a player more like Looch than Backlund too.

For that matter if Winnipeg takes Looch instead of Backlund Calgary would add something pretty nice.
9 août 2022 à 13 h 6
You do realize a trade deadline deal is going to be to a contender like Calgary and you'll almost certainly be taking a contract back anyhow? Chances are it'll be a player more like Looch than Backlund too.

Extremely unlikely the Jets take a cap dump back without being compensated to do so. Calgary also won't likely be a contender, so I acknowledge their picks would have higher value, but then they probably wouldn't be looking for Dubois at the TDL due to that.

The Jets can retain on Dubois if needed to keep the value high if they move him at the TDL. The more likely scenario though is that they move him next summer.

Right now keeping Dubois for the year and trading him next summer almost certainly nets the Jets better value than accepting this offer now.

Dubois for the year, plus his rental/summer return is better value than this offer.
9 août 2022 à 13 h 10
Démarrer sujet
Extremely unlikely the Jets take a cap dump back without being compensated to do so. Calgary also won't likely be a contender, so I acknowledge their picks would have higher value, but then they probably wouldn't be looking for Dubois at the TDL due to that.

The Jets can retain on Dubois if needed to keep the value high if they move him at the TDL. The more likely scenario though is that they move him next summer.

Right now keeping Dubois for the year and trading him next summer almost certainly nets the Jets better value than accepting this offer now.

Dubois for the year, plus his rental/summer return is better value than this offer.

Backlund isn't a cap dump. Looch would be but like I said Calgary would add if Winnipeg took him.
9 août 2022 à 13 h 22
Backlund isn't a cap dump. Looch would be but like I said Calgary would add if Winnipeg took him.

Okay then, check back at the TDL and see where things are then.
MoxNix a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage