Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
Logo de CAR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $82 354 417 $112 500 $500 000 $145 583 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
7 750 000 $7 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 7
8 460 250 $8 460 250 $
C
UFA - 2
5 400 000 $5 400 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 820 000 $4 820 000 $
C
UFA - 8
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AD
RFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
C
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
5 300 000 $5 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
5 280 000 $5 280 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
4 025 000 $4 025 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 050 000 $4 050 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
RFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
5 août 2022 à 5 h 19
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,410
Quoting: vikhodush
Have seen a couple times on here ppl referencing rumors around Necas getting close to a deal. Where are you seeing that? Not questioning, just haven’t seen anything myself yet but haven’t been poking around much today. Would be happy if they could figure it out sooner rather than later.

The News and Observer was the main one that was mentioning a 3x2 potential contract being close from what I have seen.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,979
Quoting: spockrock
And look up how they handled James Wisniewski…

He was placed on injured reserve after just one game, never came off, bought out that summer…just sayin…

https://sportsforecaster.com/nhl/p/12291/James_Wisniewski

2016-06-30

Contract bought out by the Carolina Hurricanes.
2016-04-09

Missed the last 81 regular season games (torn acl).
2015-10-11

Torn ACL, injured reserve.
2015-10-09

Torn ACL, sidelined indefinitely.

Would still have to have passed a year end medical to be terminated. Plus, a torn ACL doesn't stop medical clearance. The medicals are designed to see issues with backs, hips, and things that will make day-to-day lives hard. A torn ACL is one thing, but back and hip surgery is another.

Oh and that was TEN YEARS AGO.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 11
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 521
Quoting: Caniac2000
Would still have to have passed a year end medical to be terminated. Plus, a torn ACL doesn't stop medical clearance. The medicals are designed to see issues with backs, hips, and things that will make day-to-day lives hard. A torn ACL is one thing, but back and hip surgery is another.

Oh and that was TEN YEARS AGO.

There haven’t been any major changes to the buyout rules since then. The only changes to the CBA since 2016, when Wisniewski was bought out, not 2012, have been pandemic related.

You can argue injury semantics all you want. I’ve shown you where a player on LTIR at the end of a prior season was bought out the following summer.

I’ll believe Gardiner is not eligible to be bought out when I see it a clear reason why. So far, blanket statements from questionable Twitter accounts just ain’t cuttin it for me.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 14
There haven’t been any major changes to the buyout rules since then. The only changes to the CBA since 2016, when Wisniewski was bought out, not 2012, have been pandemic related.

You can argue injury semantics all you want. I’ve shown you where a player on LTIR at the end of a prior season was bought out the following summer.

I’ll believe Gardiner is not eligible to be bought out when I see it a clear reason why. So far, blanket statements from questionable Twitter accounts just ain’t cuttin it for me.

Your loss, but there's something you forget about Wisnewski... he STILL would have had to do a year end medical to be boughtout. Gardiner hasn't done it. Usually, players do their medicals on the last day of the season. Gardiner still hasn't done it. Feel free to ask some of the CapFriendly mods... see what they say, I'm telling you what PuckPedia says.

Oh and it's a questionable account, but the tweet is liked by PuckPedia, and I'm taking that as a sign of verification.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 17
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Your loss, but there's something you forget about Wisnewski... he STILL would have had to do a year end medical to be boughtout. Gardiner hasn't done it. Usually, players do their medicals on the last day of the season. Gardiner still hasn't done it. Feel free to ask some of the CapFriendly mods... see what they say, I'm telling you what PuckPedia says.

Oh and it's a questionable account, but the tweet is liked by PuckPedia, and I'm taking that as a sign of verification.

I don’t think the rule is in question as much as it being implied that Gardiner wasn’t in Raleigh all year and didn’t take a physical. Gardiner was in Raleigh at various points last year and nothing has been confirmed either way whether he took a physical or not.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 17

Who says Gardiner didn’t get a yr end physical?

Don’t you think the Canes would have a say in how he was rehabbing and how his surgery was conducted?

Show me where it is defintively stated that it wasn’t Canes doctors who cleared him to play?

The only concrete information we have is that Gardiner “has been cleared to play”

Again, you’re making assumptions based on blanket statements. I’m making an assumption in the opposite direction.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 20
Leafs Sufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 3,511
Gardiner brings experience. He's played in many playoff games against Boston and... well he played in many playoff games!

Being serious, people forget how good Gardiner is when he's healthy. He's not Hamilton, but he'll be a good point producing 2nd pairing D man. Is he what he used to be? That is yet to be seen. And while he's not special defensively, there are far worse players in the league in their own end than Gardiner. Analytically, he is (was?) replacement level defensively. His offense and play driving far outweights his defensive mishaps. I really want to see him with this Canes offense with how it is set out.

Not great in those games against Boston haha.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 21
Who says Gardiner didn’t get a yr end physical?

Don’t you think the Canes would have a say in how he was rehabbing and how his surgery was conducted?

Show me where it is defintively stated that it wasn’t Canes doctors who cleared him to play?

The only concrete information we have is that Gardiner “has been cleared to play”

Again, you’re making assumptions based on blanket statements. I’m making an assumption in the opposite direction.

Look at Waddells end of year press conference. He says definitively that HIS DOCTORS cleared him to play and SENT OVER the files that would have allowed him to return to the ice. Me thinks if it was simply Canes doctors, it wouldn't have been so complex. You're trying to use denial as a weapon here.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 22
I don’t think the rule is in question as much as it being implied that Gardiner wasn’t in Raleigh all year and didn’t take a physical. Gardiner was in Raleigh at various points last year and nothing has been confirmed either way whether he took a physical or not.

After the season though?
5 août 2022 à 8 h 27
Look at Waddells end of year press conference. He says definitively that HIS DOCTORS cleared him to play and SENT OVER the files that would have allowed him to return to the ice. Me thinks if it was simply Canes doctors, it wouldn't have been so complex. You're trying to use denial as a weapon here.

He’ll have doctors’ opinions and the Canes’ doctors will as well. Im sure there has been discussions between the two, if they even are separate entities. The player is not going to get surgery or doctors opinions that aren’t sanctioned by the team. If he went rogue, his contract status would be in jeopardy.

You say I’m using denial. Back at ya bud. Again, until it is definitively stated that Gardiner in particular is NOT eligible for a buyout, I’m going to assume he is and the option is on the table.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 31
He’ll have doctors’ opinions and the Canes’ doctors will as well. Im sure there has been discussions between the two, if they even are separate entities. The player is not going to get surgery or doctors opinions that aren’t sanctioned by the team. If he went rogue, his contract status would be in jeopardy.

You say I’m using denial. Back at ya bud. Again, until it is definitively stated that Gardiner in particular is NOT eligible for a buyout, I’m going to assume he is and the option is on the table.

Being cleared by an independent part to return that the Canes allow him to (there would be a LOT of backlash if the Canes didn't let him get his own surgery of choice done, look at Buffalo) is not the same as being cleared by Canes doctors. On top of that, even if he is cleared by Canes doctors, that doesn't mean per se he's done the physical.

Until it is reported that he is buyout eligible, I have enough here to believe he isn't.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 31
After the season though?

Who knows? That’s my point. Don’t think anybody on this site or cardiac cane can say definitively one way or the other.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 34
Modifié 5 août 2022 à 8 h 40
Being cleared by an independent part to return that the Canes allow him to (there would be a LOT of backlash if the Canes didn't let him get his own surgery of choice done, look at Buffalo) is not the same as being cleared by Canes doctors. On top of that, even if he is cleared by Canes doctors, that doesn't mean per se he's done the physical.

Until it is reported that he is buyout eligible, I have enough here to believe he isn't.

I’ll assume what I assume and you keep assuming what you do.

One could conceivably argue that the fact Waddell said Gardiner was “cleared to play” on 6/2 is indeed evidence of him clearing a year end physical. Again, just saying…no evidence that “his doctors” weren’t Canes’ doctors or whether or not their opinion clearing him would count towards his official qualification in terms of passing a physical…argument can go either way.
5 août 2022 à 8 h 44
I’ll assume what I assume and you keep assuming what you do.

One could conceivably argue that the fact Waddell said Gardiner was “cleared to play” on 6/2 is indeed evidence of him clearing a year end physical. Again, just saying…no evidence that “his doctors” weren’t Canes’ doctors or whether or not their opinion clearing him would count towards his official qualification in terms of passing a physical…argument can go either way.

Who knows? That’s my point. Don’t think anybody on this site or cardiac cane can say definitively one way or the other.

At that point, the team hadn't done the exit interviews, which they do after the year end medical. He may have done a medical to be cleared at that point, but it wouldn't be the one that made him eligible for a buyout. That's my understanding at least. Again if anyone smarter than me wants to drop in and correct me conclusively, I'd appreciate it. I'm not trying to create sh*t here, just trying to understand.CC is a FanSided account so they know nothing, but it does raise questions.
5 août 2022 à 9 h 50
At that point, the team hadn't done the exit interviews, which they do after the year end medical. He may have done a medical to be cleared at that point, but it wouldn't be the one that made him eligible for a buyout. That's my understanding at least. Again if anyone smarter than me wants to drop in and correct me conclusively, I'd appreciate it. I'm not trying to create sh*t here, just trying to understand.CC is a FanSided account so they know nothing, but it does raise questions.

Yeah I don’t think any of us really know, we’re all just trying to use context to make assumptions. Both sides are plausible to me but I’m sure we’ll see in the next couple of weeks.
5 août 2022 à 9 h 54
Yeah I don’t think any of us really know, we’re all just trying to use context to make assumptions. Both sides are plausible to me but I’m sure we’ll see in the next couple of weeks.

If he isn't bought out, then we won't know if it was by the teams choice of if it was because he wasn't eligible.
5 août 2022 à 10 h 0
If he isn't bought out, then we won't know if it was by the teams choice of if it was because he wasn't eligible.

I’m sure we’ll all make more assumptions lol

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage