Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $77 473 925 $0 $400 000 $5 026 075 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AG, AD
NMC
UFA - 5
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
4 août 2022 à 11 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,741
Sabres definitely aren't making that trade. No reason to trade a 30 goal scorer while retaining 3 mil on his contract and Casey, who has been decent when healthy, for a couple of middle 6 forwards and another LHD when the sabres don't have cap problems.
RavensShadow et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
4 août 2022 à 11 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Pens are the best
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 1,691
Quoting: wojme
Sabres definitely aren't making that trade. No reason to trade a 30 goal scorer while retaining 3 mil on his contract and Casey, who has been decent when healthy, for a couple of middle 6 forwards and another LHD when the sabres don't have cap problems.

Understandable. Just came to my mind like the Calgary one. Still a few I got to do
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
4 août 2022 à 11 h 22
Funksoljah
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Don't see this as being a trade Buffalo would or even should consider.

Mittelstadt struggled with a wrist injury that required surgery last season, missed substantial time and then struggled for a bit when coming back. His value is about as low as it's ever been, and they really need him healthy to see if he puts it together or not this season before making a decision on him.

Skinner has a full NMC and essentially wants to be in Buffalo or Toronto because they are close to home and were the only teams he would reportedly waive for when the Canes traded him. Also retaining for 5 years is a no go. If they were unwilling to retain for a better return on Eichel, they aren't likely to do it for Skinner.
RavensShadow et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
4 août 2022 à 11 h 30
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,089
I don’t think we will ever see a team retain 3M for 5 years. Ever
4 août 2022 à 12 h 29
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,989
Why would Buffalo consider that? Skinner also just had a career year. Pittsburgh is giving up nothing.
4 août 2022 à 12 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 543
I doubt either team does it tbh. The pens shouldn’t risk taking on skinner for that long unless he has another year like last year to prove it wasn’t a fluke. And doubt Buffalo would want to retain that much for that long. And if skinner has another year like last year would probably get a decent deal for him without retaining as much.
4 août 2022 à 12 h 36
Quoting: Shibbal18
Why would Buffalo consider that? Skinner also just had a career year. Pittsburgh is giving up nothing.

Well except a top d prospect, a middle 6 winger upgrade over mitts, and to get out of the skinner contract but ok. Would be happy for y’all to keep your wildly inconsistent 9 million dollar cap hit for the next 5 years rather than we take on that lol
4 août 2022 à 12 h 50
Shibbal18
Quoting: Hockeyfan1234
Well except a top d prospect, a middle 6 winger upgrade over mitts, and to get out of the skinner contract but ok. Would be happy for y’all to keep your wildly inconsistent 9 million dollar cap hit for the next 5 years rather than we take on that lol

Mitts is a redundant center, and the Sabres have better and younger wingers. PO Joseph is Pittsburgh's top d prospect, look at Buffalos roster though, hes not even close to having a chance on the Sabres, Skinner had a career year why would Buffalo want to get out of only some of his contract after retention. The Sabres are giving up by far the 2 best players
4 août 2022 à 13 h 2
Mitts is a redundant center, and the Sabres have better and younger wingers. PO Joseph is Pittsburgh's top d prospect, look at Buffalos roster though, hes not even close to having a chance on the Sabres, Skinner had a career year why would Buffalo want to get out of only some of his contract after retention. The Sabres are giving up by far the 2 best players

You massively overrate your players if you think you’re giving up the two best players, much less think it’s by far. Even if you think POJ has no room on Buffalo that wouldn’t make him lesser of a piece lol. At the end of the day, Skinner is still a dump because he is inconsistent. 1 good year doesn’t justify taking on that contract as I said in a previous post. I also said prior that Buffalo shouldn’t want to retain on it and trade it right now. They should bet on skinner having another good year and try to increase his value. They aren’t exactly in a rush or in dire need of cap space.
Kapanen is better than Mitts. I think we can agree the past two years have been Mitts best years and he had a 2.0 and 1.8 pts/60. Also I’m sure we agree that Kapanen is coming off a terrible year and his pts/60 was 1.7. In that case I’d much rather have the player who at their worst is 1.7-2.0 pts/60 than the player who gets that at their best 🤷‍♂️
It’s all moot anyway cause I doubt Zucker would waive for Buffalo.
4 août 2022 à 13 h 8
Shibbal18
You massively overrate your players if you think you’re giving up the two best players, much less think it’s by far. Even if you think POJ has no room on Buffalo that wouldn’t make him lesser of a piece lol. At the end of the day, Skinner is still a dump because he is inconsistent. 1 good year doesn’t justify taking on that contract as I said in a previous post. I also said prior that Buffalo shouldn’t want to retain on it and trade it right now. They should bet on skinner having another good year and try to increase his value. They aren’t exactly in a rush or in dire need of cap space.
Kapanen is better than Mitts. I think we can agree the past two years have been Mitts best years and he had a 2.0 and 1.8 pts/60. Also I’m sure we agree that Kapanen is coming off a terrible year and his pts/60 was 1.7. In that case I’d much rather have the player who at their worst is 1.7-2.0 pts/60 than the player who gets that at their best 🤷‍♂️
It’s all moot anyway cause I doubt Zucker would waive for Buffalo.

Buffalo having no need for POJ is the definition of a lesser piece. "Kapanen is better than Mitts" ok, congrats hes the smartest kid on the shortbus. Mitts is an extra forward and not a winger. Kapanen is not pushing Quinn or Olofsson out of a job nor Okposo or Asplund
4 août 2022 à 18 h 34
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Quoting: wojme
Quoting: Imagine875948
Understandable. Just came to my mind like the Calgary one. Still a few I got to do
Quoting: Funksoljah
Don't see this as being a trade Buffalo would or even should consider...
Quoting: Hullsy09
I don’t think we will ever see a team retain 3M for 5 years. Ever
I doubt either team does it tbh...
I think you all underestimate the Krueger effect on Mittelstadt and Skinner.
if you want to see how deleterious it was look no further than Even Rodrigues,
An injured Mittelstadt out performed Kapanen, yet some how Kasperi is the better of the two.
23 yo has 20 NHL games and 5 points yet some how Penguin fans think he will shoe horn his way into the lineup over Dahlin, Power and Samuelsson.
Skinner will get 30 goals next year as his line mates can keep up with him instead of him having to be the ONLY quality player on the ice.
This is not just a bad trade for Buffalo it is absolutely horrendous trading for a cap dump LW, underperforming RW and a place holder LHD.

@Imagine875948 thank you for posting this then understanding the reason buffalo does not make the trade more than the other Penguin fans who decided to disagree with the Sabre fans who actually watch Skinner and Mittelstadt. "Understandable. Just came to my mind like the Calgary one. Still a few I got to do"

@Hullsy09 "I don’t think we will ever see a team retain 3M for 5 years. Ever" Neve Ever
wojme, Hullsy09 et GMTD a aimé ceci.
4 août 2022 à 21 h 59
Quoting: gretzkyghosts
I think you all underestimate the Krueger effect on Mittelstadt and Skinner.
if you want to see how deleterious it was look no further than Even Rodrigues,
An injured Mittelstadt out performed Kapanen, yet some how Kasperi is the better of the two.
23 yo has 20 NHL games and 5 points yet some how Penguin fans think he will shoe horn his way into the lineup over Dahlin, Power and Samuelsson.
Skinner will get 30 goals next year as his line mates can keep up with him instead of him having to be the ONLY quality player on the ice.
This is not just a bad trade for Buffalo it is absolutely horrendous trading for a cap dump LW, underperforming RW and a place holder LHD.

Imagine875948 thank you for posting this then understanding the reason buffalo does not make the trade more than the other Penguin fans who decided to disagree with the Sabre fans who actually watch Skinner and Mittelstadt. "Understandable. Just came to my mind like the Calgary one. Still a few I got to do"

Hullsy09 "I don’t think we will ever see a team retain 3M for 5 years. Ever" Neve Ever

I don’t think anyone denies Kruger was a terrible coach, but skinner has been wildly inconsistent his whole career. So it wasn’t just the Kruger effect.
Mitts didn’t outperform Kapanen. He had a career year for the limited games he played but was pretty on par with Kapanen who was having a terrible year. That’s why Kapanen at least right now is the better of the two.
POJ may not beat out buffalo’s LD prospects due to the fact two of them are top picks. But he is still a 1st round grade prospect who is nhl ready now.
My only issue with Buffalo fans on this is the claim the pens aren’t giving up anything in the deal, when they are. Buffalo may not need those pieces but that doesn’t mean they lose value. Which is one of the two real reasons why Buffalo shouldn’t do the trade with the other one being they shouldn’t be rushed in trading skinner and have time to bet on him having another solid year under granato to up his value and not retain so much for so long on him.
4 août 2022 à 22 h 3
Buffalo having no need for POJ is the definition of a lesser piece. "Kapanen is better than Mitts" ok, congrats hes the smartest kid on the shortbus. Mitts is an extra forward and not a winger. Kapanen is not pushing Quinn or Olofsson out of a job nor Okposo or Asplund

No, not needing him doesn’t make him a bad prospect/lose value. Not needing him just means not needing him. If Buffalo were to say no because they want a RD prospect and nhl center coming back. That’s one thing but claiming the pens aren’t giving anything valuable back is just nonsense.
4 août 2022 à 22 h 36
Shibbal18
No, not needing him doesn’t make him a bad prospect/lose value. Not needing him just means not needing him. If Buffalo were to say no because they want a RD prospect and nhl center coming back. That’s one thing but claiming the pens aren’t giving anything valuable back is just nonsense.

I didnt say he was a bad prospect, but to Buffalo he has 0 value, therefore there is nothing valuable there

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage