Forums/Armchair-GM

So this is the plan I guess

Créé par: BestGMBenning
Équipe: 2022-23 Penguins de Pittsburgh
Date de création initiale: 29 juill. 2022
Publié: 29 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Don’t get me wrong this team can still be competitive but man. The cap situation is sort of not good
Transactions
PIT
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
FLA
  1. Ruhwedel, Chad
Détails additionnels:
Maybe they make some dumps and acquire more cheap contract players
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de NJD
Logo de FLA
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $77 023 925 $0 $400 000 $5 476 075 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 6
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
AD
UFA - 2
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
6 100 000 $6 100 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 025 175 $4 025 175 $
DG
UFA - 3
2 343 750 $2 343 750 $
DD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 2
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG/DD
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 3
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juill. 2022 à 23 h 59
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 104
That's about it besides POJ over Smith. Smith is still waiver eligible and POJ isn't. Hex did such a damn good job locking up the must have players at great hits and then he goes nuts and wastes all the space on remaking the D and ignores the need of 1 more top 6 wing. At least next year Dumo/Zucker come off the books and we will have space even after the raises to Jarry/Blue to make a bigger move.
30 juill. 2022 à 0 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 480
Quoting: Pags71
That's about it besides POJ over Smith. Smith is still waiver eligible and POJ isn't. Hex did such a damn good job locking up the must have players at great hits and then he goes nuts and wastes all the space on remaking the D and ignores the need of 1 more top 6 wing. At least next year Dumo/Zucker come off the books and we will have space even after the raises to Jarry/Blue to make a bigger move.

He did do a hell of a job on keeping our big FA assets. But the Marino trade still has me feeling some type of way. I like Ty Smith but man. Should’ve just taken some draft picks if he was gonna moved for just that.
30 juill. 2022 à 1 h 34
Mentions "j'aime": 161
Quoting: BestGMBenning
He did do a hell of a job on keeping our big FA assets. But the Marino trade still has me feeling some type of way. I like Ty Smith but man. Should’ve just taken some draft picks if he was gonna moved for just that.

Smith has a higher ceiling than Letang and Marino was on the downhill anyways. Get his $ off the books was smart and he got a decent enough return that it was worth it. Especially since Smith can thrive in a better system.
30 juill. 2022 à 1 h 46
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Grusofsky96
Smith has a higher ceiling than Letang and Marino was on the downhill anyways. Get his $ off the books was smart and he got a decent enough return that it was worth it. Especially since Smith can thrive in a better system.

Exactly how was Marino going downhill? He was literally our best defensive defencemen on more than a reasonable cap hit. He put up 25 points and was strong defensively this season. Our best shutdown pairing defencemen this season was Pettersson and Marino. Where do you even get the idea he was going down hill?!
30 juill. 2022 à 1 h 57
Exactly how was Marino going downhill? He was literally our best defensive defencemen on more than a reasonable cap hit. He put up 25 points and was strong defensively this season. Our best shutdown pairing defencemen this season was Pettersson and Marino. Where do you even get the idea he was going down hill?!

Dude had 0 offensive game whatsoever compared to his rookie season. 1 goal in like his last 100 something games. Plus his defense wasn’t really great. Comparing the defense now to what it was, it’s much better and more capable. Plus Marino is the main reason we lost game 7.
30 juill. 2022 à 2 h 9
Démarrer sujet
Dude had 0 offensive game whatsoever compared to his rookie season. 1 goal in like his last 100 something games. Plus his defense wasn’t really great. Comparing the defense now to what it was, it’s much better and more capable. Plus Marino is the main reason we lost game 7.

How the hell was he the reason we lost game 7?! You may as well blame Matheson’s skate in that game as well. The only player I’d blame for game 7 is McGinn for turning it over and taking a penalty that led to the power play goal. 0 offence? From a guy who put up 24 assists?! He was a big reason as to why Pittsburgh was known as a the defensive team they were for big majority of the season. A big reason for Marino’s rookie season numbers was playing top 6 minutes. And the fact he still put up good defensive numbers in each of his 3 years and be one of the only players on the team able to stay healthy for each season? And yet you find some clown reason to throw him under the bus? I swear other Pens fans say the most dumbest things
30 juill. 2022 à 20 h 7
How the hell was he the reason we lost game 7?! You may as well blame Matheson’s skate in that game as well. The only player I’d blame for game 7 is McGinn for turning it over and taking a penalty that led to the power play goal. 0 offence? From a guy who put up 24 assists?! He was a big reason as to why Pittsburgh was known as a the defensive team they were for big majority of the season. A big reason for Marino’s rookie season numbers was playing top 6 minutes. And the fact he still put up good defensive numbers in each of his 3 years and be one of the only players on the team able to stay healthy for each season? And yet you find some clown reason to throw him under the bus? I swear other Pens fans say the most dumbest things

Marino is the reason Zibanejad tied game 7. He panicked and passed the puck to no one in front of the net instead of ripping it around the boards like a normal defenseman would. Petry and Rutta is a huge upgrade on the right side over Marino and Ruhwedel. But again, Marino could easily **** the bed playing in NJ. Smith has a great opportunity in this system
30 juill. 2022 à 23 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Marino is the reason Zibanejad tied game 7. He panicked and passed the puck to no one in front of the net instead of ripping it around the boards like a normal defenseman would. Petry and Rutta is a huge upgrade on the right side over Marino and Ruhwedel. But again, Marino could easily **** the bed playing in NJ. Smith has a great opportunity in this system

I feel like you’re basing the turnover on one play. Watch the play again. He was trying to chip it but he was being hounded in the corner and it wasn’t even him that passed it to Zibanejad. It was literally Copp that passed to Zibanejad. You Zibanejads teammate? Try again. Ty Smith has a ways to go but you are the only person that I’ve heard say has higher upside than Letang. Chill out. Act right. It isn’t that hard to have some sort of smarts
30 juill. 2022 à 23 h 23
I feel like you’re basing the turnover on one play. Watch the play again. He was trying to chip it but he was being hounded in the corner and it wasn’t even him that passed it to Zibanejad. It was literally Copp that passed to Zibanejad. You Zibanejads teammate? Try again. Ty Smith has a ways to go but you are the only person that I’ve heard say has higher upside than Letang. Chill out. Act right. It isn’t that hard to have some sort of smarts

Because I never said he had a higher upside than Letang. He probably has a higher upside than Marino. Can you read?
30 juill. 2022 à 23 h 25
Démarrer sujet

Then what the hell is that? 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂
30 juill. 2022 à 23 h 27

Also watch the play again. Marino tried to pass the puck to the middle of the ice to no one, hit off someone’s skate right to Copp. Stupid play either way. Idk why this is an argument. The dcore is much better than it was at the end of last year.
30 juill. 2022 à 23 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Also watch the play again. Marino tried to pass the puck to the middle of the ice to no one, hit off someone’s skate right to Copp. Stupid play either way. Idk why this is an argument. The dcore is much better than it was at the end of last year.

He had no way to dump it up the ice and you keep on coming up with the lamest and dumbest excuses as to why that was Marino’s fault. He was looking to get to Letang to chip it up the ice. If you look at Letang he was looking for the pass as well. But sure. This all just Marino’s fault.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage