Logo de EDM
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      Logo de MTL
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      2182 500 000 $76 972 499 $1 132 500 $4 770 000 $5 527 501 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
      950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
      AD, AG
      RFA - 3
      7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
      C
      UFA - 8
      880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      C
      UFA - 1
      5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 5
      1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 2
      2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
      C, AD
      RFA - 4
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      AD, AG
      UFA - 3
      825 000 $825 000 $
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
      C
      UFA - 3
      3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
      AG, AD
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      875 000 $875 000 $
      DG/DD
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
      G
      NMC
      UFA - 4
      4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
      DG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
      9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
      DD
      NMC
      UFA - 8
      863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
      DG/DD
      RFA - 3
      3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      762 500 $762 500 $
      DD
      UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      29 juill. 2022 à 9 h 59
      Rejoint: oct. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 22
      Should be going for Bedard instead. This is still a bubble team and now you lost your lottery ticket for Bedard.
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 7
      Rejoint: juin 2016
      Mentions "j'aime": 228
      Chicago says yessssss
      Priyce a aimé ceci.
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 10
      ARAB05
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 439
      Edmonton declines. Already have two goalies and no cap space.
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 16
      Rejoint: avr. 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 8
      This team is still not enough for a cup. With a few years Suzuki, Caufield and Slafkovsky maybe. But next year makes no sense, you are giving up the possibility of being successful over a span of multiple years, to "go for it" for one single year. Best thing to do is get another high draft pick and let the young guys gain experience in this league and develop the depth.

Look at the past 10 or so stanley cup champions. How did they win? They won with players they drafted, while adding temporary depth/support players at the trade deadline. You don't win cups with UFA signings. Don't give away future, best to bet on your development capabilities than to trade for overpaid players like Seth Jones, who has a full NMC and I am sure we won't want to come to Canada.

Price isn't even guaranteed to be able to finish out his contract. It's really not worth it.
      Just be patient wait one more year, be excited for the young players, hope for their success. If you want to watch a team going for the playoffs, I suggest being a fan of the Laval Rocket for a little, they should stack that team and surround their young prospects like Roy, Mysak, Slafkovsky*, Mesar*, RHP, Norlinder, Guhle, Barron, etc. with good players for them to learn and develop properly.

It takes time to build a sustainable championship caliber team. You don't want to rush it. Look at teams that have rushed it, like:
      - Toronto, Tavares was a UFA signing that pushed their window open and where are they now?
      [some] Teams are now learning that you need to develop. Let others pay for terrible contracts.

Also, if you don't want to wait time, just look at the Atlantic division, every team is now stacked, even Buffalo got better. Habs are not in anyway making the playoffs. Best to just let the young guys play and have no expectations.
      samipote et Nake_qc a aimé ceci.
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 17
      Rejoint: juill. 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,991
      Check again next summer. If that is the highest offer the Jets may move Dubois then.
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 19
      Quoting: hawksfan1988
      Chicago says yessssss

LMAO such a terrible trade. I really don't understand some Habs fans, it might just be for "fun", but unrealistic... it's the fact that some are saying they can have a shot of making the playoffs this year, when looking not only their Division but Conference, they are dead last even if everything goes right.
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 53
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: mars 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 1
      Did you see Gallagher play? ahahah . We would not win anything with that contract , i prefer Seth Jone anytime before Gallagher. I targeted Seth Jone just because Chicago want to trade everything . And yes he is Overpay , but he is still a good top 4 defensemen. Especially if he plays with a good partner like Matheson or Edmundson . Montreal got to final with a team similar to what a built on this Thread . If you don't think they could do the playoffs with those 6 defensemen idk what to say . Also what would you trade Gallagher for ? We need a right D . And it's hard to get without overpay . Also , it's just for fun lol , i would never do that in real life , or Maybe i would if i can get Seth Jones without giving my first round pick , but i doubt it's possible .
      29 juill. 2022 à 10 h 55
      Démarrer sujet
      Rejoint: mars 2020
      Mentions "j'aime": 1
      Quoting: Priyce
      This team is still not enough for a cup. With a few years Suzuki, Caufield and Slafkovsky maybe. But next year makes no sense, you are giving up the possibility of being successful over a span of multiple years, to "go for it" for one single year. Best thing to do is get another high draft pick and let the young guys gain experience in this league and develop the depth.

Look at the past 10 or so stanley cup champions. How did they win? They won with players they drafted, while adding temporary depth/support players at the trade deadline. You don't win cups with UFA signings. Don't give away future, best to bet on your development capabilities than to trade for overpaid players like Seth Jones, who has a full NMC and I am sure we won't want to come to Canada.

Price isn't even guaranteed to be able to finish out his contract. It's really not worth it.
      Just be patient wait one more year, be excited for the young players, hope for their success. If you want to watch a team going for the playoffs, I suggest being a fan of the Laval Rocket for a little, they should stack that team and surround their young prospects like Roy, Mysak, Slafkovsky*, Mesar*, RHP, Norlinder, Guhle, Barron, etc. with good players for them to learn and develop properly.

It takes time to build a sustainable championship caliber team. You don't want to rush it. Look at teams that have rushed it, like:
      - Toronto, Tavares was a UFA signing that pushed their window open and where are they now?
      [some] Teams are now learning that you need to develop. Let others pay for terrible contracts.

Also, if you don't want to wait time, just look at the Atlantic division, every team is now stacked, even Buffalo got better. Habs are not in anyway making the playoffs. Best to just let the young guys play and have no expectations.
      i Agree , i'm just so ****ing tired of Montreal having bad teams every year . When was the last time we finished top 10 in the league ?
      Priyce a aimé ceci.
      29 juill. 2022 à 11 h 13
      mokumboi
      Rejoint: avr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 11,314
      Hawks take that and run like the cops are chasing them. And this team would be lucky just to reach the playoffs.
      29 juill. 2022 à 11 h 16
      Quoting: samipote
      i Agree , i'm just so ****ing tired of Montreal having bad teams every year . When was the last time we finished top 10 in the league ?

Understandably, but with looking at how teams in the Atlantic this year is treat assets, I wouldn't be to much in a hurry. In around 5 years, the atlantic will suck. Florida. Tampa, Boston will be lottery teams and depending on Matthews, Toronto might be too. It will be an exciting time just need to wait a year and enjoy the young talent we have.
      29 juill. 2022 à 12 h 20
      Once a Kings Fan Too
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 25,172
      With Mikey Anderson and Sean Durzi to re-sign (giving us 7 defensemen) and 15 forwards under contract already (including the just-re-signed Gabe Vilardi), any trades from this point on will have to be at least cap-neutral and roster-neutral for Los Angeles, and this one is neither.
      kingsfaninSD a aimé ceci.
      29 juill. 2022 à 14 h 42
      Rejoint: juin 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 61
      Quoting: samipote

When has the team taken a patient approach?

Quoting: Priyce

Am with you with all you just said.
      Priyce a aimé ceci.

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage