SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Kadri Walks

Créé par: Knuckl3s
Publié: 26 juill. 2022 à 16 h 0
Plafond salarial: 82 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 185/186 (99%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède le plafond salarial

Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoAvalanche du Colorado

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Girard, SamuelAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-4 973 118 $011---0000--
Olausson, OskarExempté du ballottageAvalanche du ColoradoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH-5 221 774 $011---0000--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial3 910 000 $2141533210
Variation-248 656 $0-1-1-100
Final3 661 344 $ (↓)2140 (↓)52 (↓)2 (↓)210000

Logo de Canucks de VancouverCanucks de Vancouver

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Miller, J.T.Canucks de VancouverLNH-5 221 774 $011---0000--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Girard, SamuelAvalanche du ColoradoLNH-4 973 118 $011---0000--
Olausson, OskarExempté du ballottageAvalanche du ColoradoMineures-0 $011---0000--
Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (Logo de Avalanche du ColoradoCOL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial-2 751 667 $2045683612
Variation248 656 $011100
Final-2 503 011 $ (↑)2046 (↑)69 (↑)4 (↑)612000
26 juill. 2022 à 16 h 21
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 105
Good effort but Girard is a mini-Hughes and probably not a fit.
26 juill. 2022 à 17 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
Quoting: Creagentuirc
Good effort but Girard is a mini-Hughes and probably not a fit.

Those were my thoughts initially, but considering how thin the market is for defenseman, I'd say it might be worth more consideration
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 22
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,070
Quoting: Knuckl3s
Those were my thoughts initially, but considering how thin the market is for defenseman, I'd say it might be worth more consideration

It's also an easy no from the Avs side. One year of Miller isn't worth Girard plus two 1sts
DavidNola985 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: Foppa21
It's also an easy no from the Avs side. One year of Miller isn't worth Girard plus two 1sts

LOL, Girard is expendable, and the 1st is very late. Miller is very much worth more than Girard alone
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 30
LOL, Girard is expendable, and the 1st is very late. Miller is very much worth more than Girard alone

I love the rationale that because the Avs have a wealth of top-4 defensemen, Girard is somehow expendable and should be sold immediately for a pending UFA. Care to back up how Miller is worth so much more than Girard? Would genuinely love to hear your thoughts.
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 32
Démarrer sujet
Banni
I love the rationale that because the Avs have a wealth of top-4 defensemen that Girard is somehow expendable and should be sold immediately for a pending UFA. Care to back up how Miller is worth so much more than Girard? Would genuinely love to hear your thoughts.

Miller just scored 99 points, those don't come on the market very often, and they sure as hell don't come cheap. Don't get me wrong, Girard has good value, but he's not elite. Miller would be a fantastic 2C alternative if Kadri walks. Olausson is a nice prospect, but he's not a blue chip one
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 40
Miller just scored 99 points, those don't come on the market very often, and they sure as hell don't come cheap. Don't get me wrong, Girard has good value, but he's not elite. Miller would be a fantastic 2C alternative if Kadri walks. Olausson is a nice prospect, but he's not a blue chip one

O no doubt, but I would say Girard is a top-40 defenseman in the league. That doesn't come cheap either, and my argument is that the difference between them in value isn't a 1st in what is the deepest draft in recent memory and the organization's best forward prospect.
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 41
Démarrer sujet
Banni
O no doubt, but I would say Girard is a top-40 defenseman in the league. That doesn't come cheap either, and my argument is that the difference between them in value isn't a 1st in what is the deepest draft in recent memory and the organization's best forward prospect.

Okay, maybe the difference between both players isn't a 1st, but it's not close to equivalent either
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 47
Okay, maybe the difference between both players isn't a 1st, but it's not close to equivalent either

Never said it should be a 1 for 1. Miller holds a ton of value, but can you name the last time a top-4 defenseman signed to a team-friendly deal came on the market? We're seeing absurd deals (e.g. Bjorkstrand) happen because teams are trying to clear cap, so in my mind, Girard's deal holds immense value.
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Never said it should be a 1 for 1. Miller holds a ton of value, but can you name the last time a top-4 defenseman signed to a team-friendly deal came on the market? We're seeing absurd deals (e.g. Bjorkstrand) happen because teams are trying to clear cap, so in my mind, Girard's deal holds immense value.

I agree, Girard's value is still fairly high, but he's small in stature, and bigger body defenseman seem to be the rage of today's defense market. I mean, after he got flatlined by Barbashev in the 2nd round, I have to believe at least some team's are looking at that. Not to mention, there were rumors that Avs management were frustrated he got pushed around in the Vegas series two post-seasons ago
Warpbox a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 18 h 59
Rejoint: janv. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 143
This isn't even remotely close for the Avs to say yes.... Miller is a one year rental and you think they will give up a great defenseman on a cost controlled 5 year dealalong with their best prospect in Olausson AND a 2023 first round pick in one of the best drafts in last 10 years..... For a 1 year rental I wouldn't give up 1 of those assets much less all 3....
26 juill. 2022 à 19 h 1
I agree, Girard's value is still fairly high, but he's small in stature, and bigger body defenseman seem to be the rage of today's defense market. I mean, after he got flatlined by Barbashev in the 2nd round, I have to believe at least some team's are looking at that. Not to mention, there were rumors that Avs management were frustrated he got pushed around in the Vegas series two post-seasons ago

And if that's what GMs want to value then that's fine, but Girard's possession metrics are better than loads of bigger body guys. Just compare his stats with a guy like Seth Jones, it's absurd. Outside of size, they're extremely similar players and you can have Girard for $4m less. As for the Barbashev hit, it was no doubt unfortunate, but I don't think you can fault him for that.
26 juill. 2022 à 19 h 3
Girard had a Ironman streak going before covid ended it! People that want to claim Girard is injury prone are just flat out ignorant about Samuel Girard....
26 juill. 2022 à 19 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Banni
And if that's what GMs want to value then that's fine, but Girard's possession metrics are better than loads of bigger body guys. Just compare his stats with a guy like Seth Jones, it's absurd. Outside of size, they're extremely similar players and you can have Girard for $4m less. As for the Barbashev hit, it was no doubt unfortunate, but I don't think you can fault him for that.

No, but I have to think GM's are at least thinking about the size factor going forward for that reason
26 juill. 2022 à 19 h 4
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: DavidNola985
Girard had a Ironman streak going before covid ended it! People that want to claim Girard is injury prone are just flat out ignorant about Samuel Girard....

I never said he was injury prone
26 juill. 2022 à 21 h 0
No, but I have to think GM's are at least thinking about the size factor going forward for that reason

Which is fair, but the Avs aren't going to sell him at a discount. He plays the same game as guys like OEL, Krug, etc., and costs significantly less than them with a five-year term. Yet when anyone talks about OEL or Krug, you rarely hear about injury concerns, which I find truly interesting.
DavidNola985 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 22 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Which is fair, but the Avs aren't going to sell him at a discount. He plays the same game as guys like OEL, Krug, etc., and costs significantly less than them with a five-year term. Yet when anyone talks about OEL or Krug, you rarely hear about injury concerns, which I find truly interesting.

Yeah, I was never disputing that Girard's impact is still very high-end
27 juill. 2022 à 13 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 17
Yeah, I was never disputing that Girard's impact is still very high-end

I like this idea from both teams perspectives if the Canucks decide to go into a mini rebuild. The only way I see the Avs doing this though is once Byram and Mackinnon both sign their extensions, before that there is too much uncertainty about the Avs cap going forward. Plus, add in the fact Byrams concussion history and it would be a gamble to trade away Girard before Byram shows he can sustain elite play for an entire season.
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 3
The Avalanche are never ever ever going to do this deal for a 1 year rental with zero chance of resigning.... It's never going to happen....
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Banni
The Avalanche are never ever ever going to do this deal for a 1 year rental with zero chance of resigning.... It's never going to happen....

What if Kadri walks eh? You overrate Girard
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Quoting: IceToMeetYou37
I like this idea from both teams perspectives if the Canucks decide to go into a mini rebuild. The only way I see the Avs doing this though is once Byram and Mackinnon both sign their extensions, before that there is too much uncertainty about the Avs cap going forward. Plus, add in the fact Byrams concussion history and it would be a gamble to trade away Girard before Byram shows he can sustain elite play for an entire season.

Is there really that much uncertainty once Girard's cap is unloaded, and presuming Miller is only a rental?
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 39
What if Kadri walks eh? You overrate Girard

They will not trade their 3 best assets for a 1 year rental point blank and period.... For sh!ts and giggles if they did they would call Chicago and get Patrick Kane at 50% retained for 1 year... Avalanche will never trade their 3 best assets that aren't in the nhl for a 1 year rental...

If you think they would give JT Miller an extention why wouldn't they just resign Kadri and keep their assets?

YOU don't value Girard like the AVALANCHE value Girard...

Talking heads with no actual connections to the Avalanche has thrown out the Girard is going to be traded for a ham sandwich for last year and half! Those with ACTUAL connections to the AVALANCHE ORGANIZATION have REPEATEDLY said the Avalanche value Girard VERY HIGHLY and its HIGHLY UNLIKELY he would be traded any time soon....
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 41
Is there really that much uncertainty once Girard's cap is unloaded, and presuming Miller is only a rental?

Why the hell would they resign Miller for 8+aav instead of offering it to Kadri and keeping their other assets? Makes zero sense and this is just ignorant to even carry on about...

This trade would never happen....
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Banni
They will not trade their 3 best assets for a 1 year rental point blank and period.... For ****s a giggles if they did they would call Chicago and get Patrick Kane at 50% retained for 1 year... Avalanche will never trade their 3 best assets that aren't in the nhl for a 1 year rental...

If you think they would give JT Miller an extention why wouldn't they just resign Kadri and keep their assets?

YOU don't value Girard like the AVALANCHE value Girard...

Talking heads with no actual connections to the Avalanche has thrown out the Girard is going to be traded for a ham sandwich for last year and half! Those with ACTUAL connections to the AVALANCHE ORGANIZATION have REPEATEDLY said the Avalanche value Girard VERY HIGHLY and its HIGHLY UNLIKELY he would be traded any time soon....

JT will be a cheaper 2C rental than being able to re-sign Kadri, and I can tell you didn't put very much thought into what you just said. Girard, Olausson, and their 2023 1sts are HARDLY the Avs three best assets. I would imagine their 3 best assets are MacKinnon, Makar, and either Rantanen/Toews
27 juill. 2022 à 16 h 44
Démarrer sujet
Banni
Why the hell would they resign Miller for 8+aav instead of offering it to Kadri and keeping their other assets? Makes zero sense and this is just ignorant to even carry on about...

This trade would never happen....

I never said they would extend Miller long term FFS. What's the matter with you Avs fans? You guys get butthurt over every little thing, almost as bad as Rangers fans

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage