Logo de OTT
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de DET
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $76 787 616 $212 500 $850 000 $5 712 384 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 3
2 100 000 $2 100 000 $
AD, C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
800 000 $800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Red Wings de Detroit
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 2
1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 33
Démarrer sujet
Gabagool44
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 32
Quoting: kster34
I guess I love elite forwards that can generate chances at a ridiculous rate, lead (or very near the top of ) the league in primary assists, top 10 in takeaways, runs a pp, elite pk, 2 time nhl first team all star, lock for Team Canada…but on your side you have your opinion which , well - you might want to keep that to yourself.

Right back at you. Key word opinion. Like yours matters more than mine.
aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 33
arky
Rejoint: août 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 4,331
While Marner is a supreme talent, no doubt, Seider is a corner stone building block player that the Wings hopefully could have for 15 years. Now it is early in his career, but after one season he played very well and well over his head. While the debate could go on and on, I do not see Yzerman trading Seider. Could he be traded, sure I understand the NHL and there are NO UNTOUCHABLE PLAYERS. If a team came to another team like Toronto and offered up a top 10 NHL player, a boat load of 1st round picks and other top prospect for Matthews would Toronto say NO? Possible, Yes possible.Again no one player is untouchable to be traded.

But that is not that kind of deal, it is a deal that addresses Toronto's lack on defense and also helps out their cap issues, whereas this hurts Detroits defensive problems, helps out their scoring lapses but totally destroys their cap situation. As Yzermand has said over and over since he became GM, be patient, and that he like flexibility. This deal goes against both thinks he has preached since day 1
aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 34
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Quoting: Gabagool44
Thats a joke trade. You think Bertuzzi and a protected is fair value for Marner? Why dont you look at the trade return for Tkachuk and then lets re evaluate.

Well you just said Marner stinks (he doesn't) and is soft (opposite of Bert). Look i'm sure if Marner was made availabe other teams would beats that offer. My point is that's the most i would go at this stage of the Wings, they're not ready to compete yet. So there's no point in trading a 21yo stud D-man. You get My point now?
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 34
Banni
Rejoint: août 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,154
Another Marner lover lol.... nobody is untouchable. Softest player in the league with no drive to win. Marner stinks, end of story.

lol a troll or just a clown? top 3 winger in the NHL
aedoran et RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 36
Dave Keon Fan
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 121
I’m sure Detroit doesn’t want to lose their next great Defenceman and a Marner trade would have to look quite different to this
aedoran a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 37
Kster
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 359
Quoting: aedoran
And the Leafs fans are frustrated with that about money spent on the big 4 and they still can't get out of the first round.

Just a reminder of the head to head record, leafs vs winghers:
2022 - 4-0
2021 - 3-1
2020 - 3-1
2019 - 3-1

So… please.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 40
Kster
Right back at you. Key word opinion. Like yours matters more than mine.

Of course, everyone is entitled to an opinion - no problem there. But some opinions are harder to support or justify than others… calling Marner soft with no drive is just ridiculous, all evidence (which I provided) to the contrary.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 41
Banni
Of course, everyone is entitled to an opinion - no problem there. But some opinions are harder to support or justify than others… calling Marner soft with no drive is just ridiculous, all evidence (which I provided) to the contrary.

Marner stinks is what takes away any credibility for an opinion
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 48
Rejoint: déc. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,992
Why don’t you save your helpful feedback until your team has actually made the playoffs, or if that’s too high a bar - when you have not finished in the bottom 10. Your team has been a joke for past 5-6 years, so doubtful we need advice from you

I get it 55yrs since your last cup and you've realized that you're going to have to partially tear down this team or go with a 20 man roster if you expect to get out of the first round.
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 48
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,423
Another one... Okay Jerry.

I'm not a red wings fan. Its just simply the case. Toronto wouldn't do it either, but that's what it would take
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 8 h 54
Kster
Quoting: aedoran
I get it 55yrs since your last cup and you've realized that you're going to have to partially tear down this team or go with a 20 man roster if you expect to get out of the first round.

Like i said, save your chirps until you’re at least respectable - wings have a great history and detroit is a good hockey town but don’t think anyone here is taking advice from a perennial bottom feeder. Of course, I’d prefer to get out of the first round but in the end - if you don’t win the cup, you lost. Leafs will put another top 5 or 10 team on the ice this year and maybe we’ll get some puck luck (for once) 🤞
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 14
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 301
Like i said, save your chirps until you’re at least respectable - wings have a great history and detroit is a good hockey town but don’t think anyone here is taking advice from a perennial bottom feeder. Of course, I’d prefer to get out of the first round but in the end - if you don’t win the cup, you lost. Leafs will put another top 5 or 10 team on the ice this year and maybe we’ll get some puck luck (for once) 🤞

Buddy, Toronto fans can’t talk ****. You’ve been unable to win a playoff series since like 2003. Being good in the reg doesn’t mean anything

That’s completely ignoring that Marner does not solve any of Detroit’s organizational needs - is a ufa in 3 years, where Seider is on his elc and will likely be under the org for another 10 when they extend him for 8 years as an rfa.

So Detroit is giving up team control in this trade, is trading the younger player, for a dude who will be needing a new contract when they should be good.

Oh, and they trade their 1D and the guy whose gonna stabilize their defense for the first time in a decade

The trade is ****. Pick someone else to pay for Marner. This would never happen just based off of organizational needs and timelines let alone what Seider is becoming
RedWing9119 a aimé ceci.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 19
PlusMinus is stupid
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 7,154
Your point is irrelevant. Nobody is untouchable. The Wings have more of a need for Marner then they do for Matthews. Top winger who can score, play PP/PK and change the game for you.

Everyone has a price.

I don't know how I even got sucked into this... keep trolling, bye.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 23
Kster
Quoting: Mystaes
Buddy, Toronto fans can’t talk ****. You’ve been unable to win a playoff series since like 2003. Being good in the reg doesn’t mean anything

That’s completely ignoring that Marner does not solve any of Detroit’s organizational needs - is a ufa in 3 years, where Seider is on his elc and will likely be under the org for another 10 when they extend him for 8 years as an rfa.

So Detroit is giving up team control in this trade, is trading the younger player, for a dude who will be needing a new contract when they should be good.

Oh, and they trade their 1D and the guy whose gonna stabilize their defense for the first time in a decade

The trade is ****. Pick someone else to pay for Marner. This would never happen just based off of organizational needs and timelines let alone what Seider is becoming

So Detroit’s been a better team than the Leafs these past 5 years tears of joy ?! Give your head a shake. Yes, we haven’t gotten out of the first round but we have made the playoffs 6 years in the row while the winghers…did not. Imo, nothing matters if you don’t win the cup so 31 “ losers” every year but I’d still rather be a leaf fan than a winghers fan. And we’ll still finish ahead of you this year. For the record, I also thought the trade was garbage - mainly b/c Marner is too good to be traded for that return given our window but I also see why wingher fans wouldn’t want to trade their rookie of the year dman.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 33
So Detroit’s been a better team than the Leafs these past 5 years tears of joy ?! Give your head a shake. Yes, we haven’t gotten out of the first round but we have made the playoffs 6 years in the row while the winghers…did not. Imo, nothing matters if you don’t win the cup so 31 “ losers” every year but I’d still rather be a leaf fan than a winghers fan. And we’ll still finish ahead of you this year. For the record, I also thought the trade was garbage - mainly b/c Marner is too good to be traded for that return given our window but I also see why wingher fans wouldn’t want to trade their rookie of the year dman.

It’s almost like rebuilds exist and have to happen when you go to the playoffs for 25 years straight. Look at the penguins - they’re basically us just 10 years younger. Soon they will suffer the same fate until inevitably holland hands them a generational player.

Take it from someone who knows - just making the playoffs doesn’t mean anything. Having a good team in the regular season also doesn’t mean anything. Playoff streaks don’t matter without cups.

The salary cap era necessitates tear down rebuilds. Toronto literally ranked as hard as they possibly could for Mitch marner and Matthews. It’s the way the league works. Keep throwing shade cause we’re coming back to being the team everyone loves to hate for our success and it will be sooner then you think - though not this year unless something funky happens with 2 of Boston/isles/caps/pens.

Only entering year 4 of the Yzerman era rebuild, and the sun is shining in Detroit.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 37
Banni
It’s almost like rebuilds exist and have to happen when you go to the playoffs for 25 years straight. Look at the penguins - they’re basically us just 10 years younger. Soon they will suffer the same fate until inevitably holland hands them a generational player.

Take it from someone who knows - just making the playoffs doesn’t mean anything. Having a good team in the regular season also doesn’t mean anything. Playoff streaks don’t matter without cups.

The salary cap era necessitates tear down rebuilds. Toronto literally ranked as hard as they possibly could for Mitch marner and Matthews. It’s the way the league works. Keep throwing shade cause we’re coming back to being the team everyone loves to hate for our success and it will be sooner then you think - though not this year unless something funky happens with 2 of Boston/isles/caps/pens.

Only entering year 4 of the Yzerman era rebuild, and the sun is shining in Detroit.

Future is bright but some questionable free agent signings
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 40
Buffbry
Rejoint: août 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,350
Why don’t you save your helpful feedback until your team has actually made the playoffs, or if that’s too high a bar - when you have not finished in the bottom 10. Your team has been a joke for past 5-6 years, so doubtful we need advice from you

We won the cup more recently then you made it out of the first round, so your logic means nothing. Remember your 5-6 year rebuild getting you Mathews, nylander, marner, rielly etc? How's that finished product looking.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 41
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,251

You probably should take advice, might get you to the second round. In your lifetime, how many times has TOR won the cup? What about the Wings?

Yes we have been laughable for a while. But I’d take my team being a joke for 5-6 years and have experienced them winning 4 cups in my lifetime.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 44
Kster

We’ll see…I don’t see any elite talent on Detroit that scares me but to be fair - I don’t really pay that close of attention (unless they are playing the Leafs and it’s been pretty one sided in recent years). However, when you’re in a rebuild you do get a chance to draft good players (like the Leafs did) so maybe you’re right. As I said, we’ll see
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 46
Kster
Quoting: CoachCoach
You probably should take advice, might get you to the second round. In your lifetime, how many times has TOR won the cup? What about the Wings?

Yes we have been laughable for a while. But I’d take my team being a joke for 5-6 years and have experienced them winning 4 cups in my lifetime.

Then it’s settled. You keep your team and I’ll keep mine and we’ll see who wins first.
26 juill. 2022 à 9 h 57
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,251
Then it’s settled. You keep your team and I’ll keep mine and we’ll see who wins first.

Sounds great!
26 juill. 2022 à 10 h 1
Quoting: vr1995
Future is bright but some questionable free agent signings

Really just chiarot and while I don’t like the signing it’s not exactly long term - certainly not going to be around for the majority of the window if you consider the optimistic scenario is we push but don’t make the playoffs this year, then make it for the first time in forever next year. He is useful in that we can throw him to the wolves to insulate our burgeoning lhd pipeline.

Copp was market value but with less then expected term and is the kind of player who should be useful for the duration of the contract. Bit of a Swiss Army knife that one.
26 juill. 2022 à 10 h 5
Banni
Really just chiarot and while I don’t like the signing it’s not exactly long term - certainly not going to be around for the majority of the window if you consider the optimistic scenario is we push but don’t make the playoffs this year, then make it for the first time in forever next year. He is useful in that we can throw him to the wolves to insulate our burgeoning lhd pipeline.

Copp was market value but with less then expected term and is the kind of player who should be useful for the duration of the contract. Bit of a Swiss Army knife that one.

Chiarot def an overpay and really not necessary for them imo and copp just seems high and long, wouldnt be shocked if he panned out,
26 juill. 2022 à 11 h 17
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,268
As hard of a pass as it gets.
26 juill. 2022 à 11 h 18
torontos finest
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,191
no he doesn't

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question: