Forums/Armchair-GM

what does WPG get or have to give up

Créé par: Wpgman
Équipe: 2022-23 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 24 juill. 2022
Publié: 24 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Just a list of players that should be moved or acquired.
Transactions
WPG
    doesn't have to be EDM but?
    WPG
      doesn't have to be OTT but?
      WPG
      NJD
      1. DeMelo, Dylan
      Détails additionnels:
      add something to get Severson?
      WPG
      ANA
      1. Wheeler, Blake
      Détails additionnels:
      Anaheim was first on the list because I am not sure who would be interested in Wheeler? Suggestions?
      Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de NYR
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      Logo de WPG
      TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
      1482 500 000 $51 120 357 $0 $2 050 000 $31 379 643 $
      Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
      AG
      UFA - 4
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      850 000 $850 000 $
      AG
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
      AD, AG
      M-NTC
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
      C
      M-NTC
      UFA - 4
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, AD
      RFA - 1
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      750 000 $750 000 $
      C, AG
      UFA - 1
      Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
      DG
      NMC
      UFA - 6
      Logo de Devils du New Jersey
      4 166 666 $4 166 666 $
      DD
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
      G
      UFA - 2
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
      DD
      UFA - 3
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      900 000 $900 000 $
      G
      UFA - 1
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
      DG
      RFA - 1
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      900 000 $900 000 $
      DG
      RFA - 1
      Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
      Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
      894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
      AG, C
      RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
      • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
      24 juill. 2022 à 13 h 27
      Rejoint: août 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,196
      Devils are better off holding onto Severson to push for playoffs, and if it isn't meant to be, deal him.at the deadline where teams will have value
      JackForHart a aimé ceci.
      24 juill. 2022 à 13 h 29
      Habs 7th round 1983
      Rejoint: déc. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 749
      Mike Hoffman
      24 juill. 2022 à 13 h 30
      Rejoint: mai 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 586
      i dont know PLD's worth. if hes getting traded in order for you to get full value it has to be to a team that going to sign him long term. i think the return would be shockingly low for a player with his potential since hes prob heading out of WPG as an FA. my best guess would be similar to the kevin hayes deal to wpg. im thinking more of a first and an A- to B+ prospect
      24 juill. 2022 à 13 h 41
      Rejoint: mars 2018
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
      Severson will cost something similar to savard and chiarot I would imagine. Dillon to edm seems like a fit. Maybe for Jp?

Schmidt doesn’t look like he’ll be on the move. Though Ottawa or MTL seem like fits.

With 1.5-2.5M retained, wheeler has good value. He’s near a pt/gm still and brings loads of experience. Giroux just got signed for 6.5m per. I’d imagine he has decent value at 6-6.5 M
      tsyls et Wpgman a aimé ceci.
      24 juill. 2022 à 13 h 45
      Rejoint: juin 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 4,825
      Quoting: Vermathex
      i dont know PLD's worth. if hes getting traded in order for you to get full value it has to be to a team that going to sign him long term. i think the return would be shockingly low for a player with his potential since hes prob heading out of WPG as an FA. my best guess would be similar to the kevin hayes deal to wpg. im thinking more of a first and an A- to B+ prospect

Dubois is worth more than that to a contender as a rental. Hayes was a pending UFA, Dubois is an RFA with another year of team control. He’s worth more than hayes for sure. There will be a desperate contender that’s had injury issues and wants to fill a hole that will pay a high price for two playoff runs with Dubois. I’d imagine he gets close to a top prospect and a 1st. If jets want to make a hockey deal expect a younger player with potential swapped for a prove. Dubois.

Now if you can find a spot where he’d sign long term the value increases.
      Wpgman a aimé ceci.
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 8
      Démarrer sujet
      Wpgman
      Rejoint: févr. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 452
      Quoting: NJDevils1317
      Devils are better off holding onto Severson to push for playoffs, and if it isn't meant to be, deal him.at the deadline where teams will have value

I am thinking that DeMelo or Dillon, with Chibrikov and Berdin could work.
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 10
      Démarrer sujet
      Wpgman
      Quoting: arafay
      Severson will cost something similar to savard and chiarot I would imagine. Dillon to edm seems like a fit. Maybe for Jp?

Schmidt doesn’t look like he’ll be on the move. Though Ottawa or MTL seem like fits.

With 1.5-2.5M retained, wheeler has good value. He’s near a pt/gm still and brings loads of experience. Giroux just got signed for 6.5m per. I’d imagine he has decent value at 6-6.5 M

Wheeler retained should be tempting but in all honesty it would be in 2 years at TDL but if someone is willing to step up now- great.
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 15
      Démarrer sujet
      Wpgman
      Quoting: tsyls
      Dubois is worth more than that to a contender as a rental. Hayes was a pending UFA, Dubois is an RFA with another year of team control. He’s worth more than hayes for sure. There will be a desperate contender that’s had injury issues and wants to fill a hole that will pay a high price for two playoff runs with Dubois. I’d imagine he gets close to a top prospect and a 1st. If jets want to make a hockey deal expect a younger player with potential swapped for a prove. Dubois.

Now if you can find a spot where he’d sign long term the value increases.

That spot is MTL and hope it is a good return and soon. , Dvorak, FLA 1st, top prospect (Barron), and a wildcard (Drouin)
      tsyls a aimé ceci.
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 16
      Future Ducks legend
      Rejoint: juin 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,351
      Wheeler doesn't realistically represent any value to Anaheim, Arizona, or Chicago, with his declining stats and age he will be a UFA/retired before we are ready to get some use out of him. The only reason they would take him on would be to take his full cap in exchange for futures coming to them for the cap dump. Then those teams could retain 50% and turn around and flip him to a competitor for additional futures/prospects.

That said, Wheeler may be able to be laundered/3 way deal to a competitor who wants him through those teams for cap retention.

Seattle might want him as well, as I think they are actively trying to be better this season. I just can't think of any other teams that have 8 mil in cap space that want to take on a 35 year old forward for two years.
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 22
      Démarrer sujet
      Wpgman
      Quoting: GiggywithGibby
      Wheeler doesn't realistically represent any value to Anaheim, Arizona, or Chicago, with his declining stats and age he will be a UFA/retired before we are ready to get some use out of him. The only reason they would take him on would be to take his full cap in exchange for futures coming to them for the cap dump. Then those teams could retain 50% and turn around and flip him to a competitor for additional futures/prospects.

That said, Wheeler may be able to be laundered/3 way deal to a competitor who wants him through those teams for cap retention.

Seattle might want him as well, as I think they are actively trying to be better this season. I just can't think of any other teams that have 8 mil in cap space that want to take on a 35 year old forward for two years.

The end team would be a contender so what trades scenarios could there be?
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 28
      Rejoint: août 2021
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,196
      Quoting: Wpgman
      I am thinking that DeMelo or Dillon, with Chibrikov and Berdin could work.

Why should the Devils trade down now? The Devils aren't about quantity, they aren't rebuilding. They need one solid piece to fill holes.
      24 juill. 2022 à 14 h 36
      Future Ducks legend
      Rejoint: juin 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 6,351
      The end team would be a contender so what trades scenarios could there be?

Based on cap space available and the desire to take a major step forward this season, I'm thinking it's either New Jersey or Ottawa. Both are mostly young teams that could benefit from some veteran presence, don't really need picks right now because they are coming out of rebuilds and have a young core, or may have an overabundance of prospect talent.

I would say Minnesota would be interested for the same reason, but 12 mil in dead cap this year and 15 for the next two really destroys their ability to.

And of course Vegas, because Vegas is "in" on everyone. Maybe they realize they've made a huge mistake trading away all their futures and offer Eichel for Wheeler and some draft picks before his NMC kicks in (if it hasn't already)
      Wpgman a aimé ceci.
      24 juill. 2022 à 15 h 1
      Rejoint: oct. 2019
      Mentions "j'aime": 2,263
      With the Jets objective to trade Wheeler without salary retention (source: every WPG beat reporter), then the market for Wheeler is non-existent unless the Jets add in a sweetener that they don't want to give up.
      24 juill. 2022 à 15 h 24
      Rejoint: janv. 2022
      Mentions "j'aime": 997
      That spot is MTL and hope it is a good return and soon. , Dvorak, FLA 1st, top prospect (Barron), and a wildcard (Drouin)

I think the likelihood of that happening is low considering Dubois accepted his qualifying offer

Répondre
      To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
      Question:
      Options:
      Ajouter une option
      Soumettre le sondage