Forums/Armchair-GM

Realistic Jets Opening Night Roster

Créé par: Jetsfan2019
Équipe: 2022-23 Jets de Winnipeg
Date de création initiale: 24 juill. 2022
Publié: 24 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Realistic Jets Opening Night Roster - leaves $5m of cap space, seems like they have an extra D
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
21 075 000 $
2825 000 $
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $77 495 358 $0 $2 050 000 $5 004 642 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
7 142 857 $7 142 857 $
AG
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 125 000 $6 125 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
8 250 000 $8 250 000 $
AD
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
850 000 $850 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 075 000 $1 075 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 166 667 $6 166 667 $
G
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 900 000 $3 900 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 950 000 $5 950 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
766 667 $766 667 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juill. 2022 à 12 h 11
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
Yup this is likely what happens, hope Gawanke isn't lost on waivers, think they might have a good RHD there if they give him a damn chance!

Crazy to waste a season which will be a total lame duck with the Dubois drama hanging over the team but there's a good chance that's what they'll do.

Bowness better be a miracle worker cause this team isn't good enough.
arafay a aimé ceci.
24 juill. 2022 à 12 h 33
Rejoint: juill. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 22
Modifié 24 juill. 2022 à 12 h 56
agree with you... can't see any thing happening that is a fair deal coming out of Mtl, based on commentary & those that support the Habs. Keep PLD around, trade him to the highest at TDL, do as was done with Copp... Trading Wheeler, you get in return a 4 - 5 million salary player and retain a portion of his salary (likely about 2.25M), what's the gain.

What is still concerning to me, is the culture thing within the locker room, but who knows only those in that locker room. Hearing the interviews with Bones, all very positive. I'm sure Chevy has tried to make a move or some change(s), but do believe equal value in some of those potential transaction(s) wasn't there.
24 juill. 2022 à 12 h 36
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,384
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Yup this is likely what happens, hope Gawanke isn't lost on waivers, think they might have a good RHD there if they give him a damn chance!

Crazy to waste a season which will be a total lame duck with the Dubois drama hanging over the team but there's a good chance that's what they'll do.

Bowness better be a miracle worker cause this team isn't good enough.

While I’d like to see gawanke, he’s not ready for the nhl. That said, neither is chisholm, but he got a chance. There’s got to be some sort of friction between him and front office. The kid deserves a shot by now.

I think that chevy did try to do a lot this year (for once), but luck screwed him over. Trotz seemed like a lock until he decided not to coach. Hurt the jets chance at landing a lot of other good guys. That being said, I think they did well with Bowness for what the situation was. He’s seen the jets a lot and probably knows a lot about them. And more importantly, he knows how to shut the jets down. Maybe that helps on offence.

Then you have the Dubois drama. A guy the jets were probably hoping to name their next captain is now making the scheifele comments seem like nothing…

Wheeler will still be moved in my opinion. He just has to be gone right? Like how do you have a culture change with the same leadership?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chevy goes into training camp with no moves on the backend. But I do expect a d to be moved at latest before December.

Unless perfetti and barron take a step forward, the offence will be much weaker. The jets need to bring someone in. I’m also not convinced with demelo next to JoMo. That pairing gets bullied too much and demelo is a bit of an offensive black hole (he makes a pinch seem like an offensively dynamic play…). Severson is something the jets should really be looking to bring in.
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
25 juill. 2022 à 0 h 23
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,353
Quoting: arafay
While I’d like to see gawanke, he’s not ready for the nhl. That said, neither is chisholm, but he got a chance. There’s got to be some sort of friction between him and front office. The kid deserves a shot by now.

I think that chevy did try to do a lot this year (for once), but luck screwed him over. Trotz seemed like a lock until he decided not to coach. Hurt the jets chance at landing a lot of other good guys. That being said, I think they did well with Bowness for what the situation was. He’s seen the jets a lot and probably knows a lot about them. And more importantly, he knows how to shut the jets down. Maybe that helps on offence.

Then you have the Dubois drama. A guy the jets were probably hoping to name their next captain is now making the scheifele comments seem like nothing…

Wheeler will still be moved in my opinion. He just has to be gone right? Like how do you have a culture change with the same leadership?

I wouldn’t be surprised if Chevy goes into training camp with no moves on the backend. But I do expect a d to be moved at latest before December.

Unless perfetti and barron take a step forward, the offence will be much weaker. The jets need to bring someone in. I’m also not convinced with demelo next to JoMo. That pairing gets bullied too much and demelo is a bit of an offensive black hole (he makes a pinch seem like an offensively dynamic play…). Severson is something the jets should really be looking to bring in.

What to guys have to do to be considered "ready" by this organization? I mean Niku was AHL dman of the year as a rookie and they jerked him around. I've watched a decent amount of Moose games, Chisholm and Gawanke look every bit as ready for the NHL as Heinola does imo. If there is friction I don't blame Gawanke one bit, he was recalled and didn't get in his first game, what a joke, if you're not a 1st round pick its a real uphill climb if you've been drafted by the Jets. He does deserve a shot and at the very least live the dream and get in his first game ffs.

I was the only fan who didn't want Trotz.. lol.. I wanted Montgomery or Brunette or even Tocchet, no doubt Bowness will help but he's too defensive for this group imo, I just don't see this team as built to win games 2-1. Oh well its done now, if anything good can come from his hire maybe he'll put certain players in their place and more importantly put Chevy and Chipman in their place and what needs to be done.

I honestly didn't think Scheifele's comments were that bad, I mean really who didn't want to know the direction of the team? If I was a player or season tickets holder I'd probably of been saying the same thing. This team has been without an identity for a long time, ownership and the GM seem content with the mushy middle, that must really grate on some players.

Its probably that no one wants Wheeler, its well known around the league what an Ahole he is plus the Jets apparently don't want to retain anything on him so he's even tougher to move, add in his trade protection to the equation and he likely remains a Jet for next season. Idk how you change the culture with him around, its been bad for years now but adding two vet dmen didn't make a difference to the culture, does stripping Wheeler of the C make a difference? Maybe they should coax Hendricks out of retirement?!.. lol 😆
One thing I wonder is was part of things really going off the rails this past season was Dubois making his intentions of leaving known to his teammates? He didn't seem like an issue during the season but maybe he was.

I'm not sure if anyone wants any of the Jets dmen.. lol

Perfetti should replace one of Copp or Stastny's production but who's replacing the other ones? Will Appleton rebound or stagnate? Apparently Bowness runs his 4th line more than the Jets ever have so it'll be interesting to see what effect that'll have. To me it looks like it'll be same old same old, the top 6 does the scoring, bottom six just wastes time... 🥱.. Gawd they desperately need a rethink of what their 3rd and 4th lines should be. I was hoping to see at least one middle six type signed to bring in a new face and somewhat replace what was lost from Stastny and Copp's departures but of course they didn't do anything.. lol.. There's still some interesting names looking for jobs, wonder how Ryan Donato would do in a Jets sweater, he's coming off a 16/15A season in Seattle and they didn't qualify him, he was only on a league minimum contract so what would it take to get him to sign in Winnipeg, not sure he has a ton of options, wish they'd take a flyer on guys like him more often.

Yeah I don't believe in the Morrissey/DeMelo pairing at all, gotta be one of the worst top D pairs in the league. The Jets defense on a whole is still too small imo.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage