SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

My First 2023 NHL Rankings (the top 16)

Completely unrelated to the rankings, but who do you think won the Tkachuk trade?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

23 juill. 2022 à 13 h 28
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 607
Quoting: Zinger
Great draft rankings! Another banger as always with the great insight.

I think that Kasper Halttunen, Matthew Wood, and Cam Allen would also be some noteworthy guys for this range. Yegor Zavragin and Scott Ratzlaff would be some solid goalie prospects that could go at some point in the first round as well. I'll try to work on my 1st round rankings for 2023 soon too.

And just a heads up, I changed my username from Dzinger18 to Zinger for next time you tag me.

Thanks for the support! I have Zavragin ranked mid 10's on my board, just outside the top 16. Didn't know about Ratzlaff, I'll take a look at him.
Zinger a aimé ceci.
25 juill. 2022 à 1 h 7
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 629
Quoting: christianyog
Michkov is the better prospect, but Fantilli will go earlier than him. Bold prediction: Michkov falls out of the top 5 because of the Russia situation and the fact that he stays in the KHL till 2026.

furthest he drops to is second. even with the russian situation and his KHL contract, he’s an absolute generational talent. definitely worth the wait
25 juill. 2022 à 18 h 37
deto
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 12
this draft will be the best since 2015. So much quality in the top 10. I don't think any defenseman will be in the top 10, there are a lot more talented centers and wings.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage