One trade Dach and one more

Créé par: yanp007
Équipe: 2022-23 Canadiens de Montréal
Date de création initiale: 18 juill. 2022
Publié: 18 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Until the TDL with or without Price on the IR/LTIR
At the TDL, Drouin, Dadonov, Byron, Allen (if Price is healthy) and Hoffman on the trade block
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
22 500 000 $
1950 000 $
2950 000 $
88 000 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
21 750 000 $
Transactions
MTL
  1. Dubois, Pierre-Luc [Droits de RFA]
WPG
  1. Anderson, Josh
  2. Dvorak, Christian
  3. Norlinder, Mattias
  4. Ylönen, Jesse
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
Détails additionnels:
Florida pick is top 5 protected
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de PIT
Logo de VGK
Logo de MTL
Logo de CGY
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de COL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de EDM
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
Logo de MTL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $75 872 499 $1 132 500 $4 982 500 $6 627 501 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
950 000 $950 000 $ (Bonis de performance3 500 000 $$4M)
AD, AG
RFA - 3
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
C
UFA - 8
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 1
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
UFA - 1
1 100 000 $1 100 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
C, AD
RFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 5
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 3
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
875 000 $875 000 $
DG/DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
10 500 000 $10 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance420 000 $$420K)
DG/DD
RFA - 3
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
762 500 $762 500 $
DD
UFA - 2
3 400 000 $3 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
18 juill. 2022 à 8 h 44
BostonBoy17
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 185
I don't think this is the kind of package WPG wants. 2 overpaid full timers, a likely late 1st round pick, and 2 decent but rough prospects for a guaranteed 1C doesn't quite add up.
To get PLD, I see MTL's 1st (2024), and 2 high end prospects (probably keep Norlinder in there and add Jan Mysak) plus Pitlick. If they're willing to send Dach in the trade, it's him, a 1st, and a D prospect.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 9 h 6
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2,274
Quoting: beantownboy17
I don't think this is the kind of package WPG wants. 2 overpaid full timers, a likely late 1st round pick, and 2 decent but rough prospects for a guaranteed 1C doesn't quite add up.
To get PLD, I see MTL's 1st (2024), and 2 high end prospects (probably keep Norlinder in there and add Jan Mysak) plus Pitlick. If they're willing to send Dach in the trade, it's him, a 1st, and a D prospect.

PLD is now making moves to leave after not electing for arbitration. He's open to offer sheets now. He's persona non grata in Winnipeg.
The idea that the Jets can just wait, simply isn't a solution, it's an option but an extremely bad option.

Just look at Jeff Petry. Almost every Habs fan realized they could have gotten more for Petry at the 2023 TDL or next offseason with more cap space available to teams with cap space accruing over time.
The problem was the trickle down effect on the players in Montreal and the distraction it creates.
Petry left for pennies on the dollar and many Habs fans expected it. I said it over and over. In a different situation Petry as a top15 RHD would require a 1st, prospect and roster player but I had ACGMs giving him away for late picks, notably a 2nd and a 3rd.

PLD isnt going to get fair value and he's a needless distraction to the team. Waiting for the right offer doesnt seem like a prudent solution when he's making his dissatisfaction loudly known.Treating a player that badly that is makiing it know he wants out will also not endear the Jets to other possible free agents or players that are thinking of playing for the the Jets.

The Jets dont have to trade him to Montreal but the louder this dissatisfaction grows, the more chaos it will cause over the Jets organization. Any self respecting Jets fan that has pride in their organization should be anxious to get rid of PLD even if it means making a bad decision today for better business down the road.
Subbanator7667 a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 9 h 32
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 30
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
PLD is now making moves to leave after not electing for arbitration. He's open to offer sheets now. He's persona non grata in Winnipeg.
The idea that the Jets can just wait, simply isn't a solution, it's an option but an extremely bad option.

Just look at Jeff Petry. Almost every Habs fan realized they could have gotten more for Petry at the 2023 TDL or next offseason with more cap space available to teams with cap space accruing over time.
The problem was the trickle down effect on the players in Montreal and the distraction it creates.
Petry left for pennies on the dollar and many Habs fans expected it. I said it over and over. In a different situation Petry as a top15 RHD would require a 1st, prospect and roster player but I had ACGMs giving him away for late picks, notably a 2nd and a 3rd.

PLD isnt going to get fair value and he's a needless distraction to the team. Waiting for the right offer doesnt seem like a prudent solution when he's making his dissatisfaction loudly known.Treating a player that badly that is makiing it know he wants out will also not endear the Jets to other possible free agents or players that are thinking of playing for the the Jets.

The Jets dont have to trade him to Montreal but the louder this dissatisfaction grows, the more chaos it will cause over the Jets organization. Any self respecting Jets fan that has pride in their organization should be anxious to get rid of PLD even if it means making a bad decision today for better business down the road.

PLD really hurt his rep leaving CBJ. He has finally started to repair that rep but if he doesn't play well and is a problem in the dressing room all that work he did... done. Also PLD hasn't handled the media pressure well. Montreal media will eat him alive if his play is Meh. I like PLD as a player I think Montreal is one of the worst spots for him to play.
18 juill. 2022 à 9 h 38
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 792
Florida’s first plus 2 prospects should do it… maybe Ghule and Farrell

Best not to overthink this, Jets looking to rebuild fast but the Habs picks would need to be protected so give good prospects and a probable late first for a 1C
18 juill. 2022 à 9 h 44
Quoting: Boojets
PLD really hurt his rep leaving CBJ. He has finally started to repair that rep but if he doesn't play well and is a problem in the dressing room all that work he did... done. Also PLD hasn't handled the media pressure well. Montreal media will eat him alive if his play is Meh. I like PLD as a player I think Montreal is one of the worst spots for him to play.

I agree, I dont think habs fans or Jets fans are happy with this situation at all. Not too many ppl are excited for PLD in Montreal. It's more, a lot of apprehension, a lot!

This is simply a selfish move by PLD in a world where hockey players usually never want to rock the boat.

That also leads me to another argument. The thinking that if the Jets trade away players that dont want to be there will be an issue later on is a fallacy. Hockey players are notoriously loyal. This isnt the NBA, thank god!
PLD being traded wont effect the org in a negative way anymore than it affected other teams that traded players that didnt want to be there in Calgary, Ottawa, Columbus, the list goes on and on. On the contrary it will show players that they will act in good faith. it's almost the complete opposite.

Teams will recover, the Jets will recover. Holding on to this guy because Chevy chooses to be overly patient, AGAIN, I don't think that's a good idea. We saw how PLD performs in Columbus on shifts when he wants out! Everyone here needs to move on and I'm pretty anxious for these rumours to end. I much, much rather they didn't spend any picks on this guy but it seems inevitable at this point that he's going to Montreal, PLD is a special case, the guy is on a mission to make himself available to Montreal and unavailable to Winnipeg.
18 juill. 2022 à 10 h 46
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,308
Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
I agree, I dont think habs fans or Jets fans are happy with this situation at all. Not too many ppl are excited for PLD in Montreal. It's more, a lot of apprehension, a lot!

This is simply a selfish move by PLD in a world where hockey players usually never want to rock the boat.

That also leads me to another argument. The thinking that if the Jets trade away players that dont want to be there will be an issue later on is a fallacy. Hockey players are notoriously loyal. This isnt the NBA, thank god!
PLD being traded wont effect the org in a negative way anymore than it affected other teams that traded players that didnt want to be there in Calgary, Ottawa, Columbus, the list goes on and on. On the contrary it will show players that they will act in good faith. it's almost the complete opposite.

Teams will recover, the Jets will recover. Holding on to this guy because Chevy chooses to be overly patient, AGAIN, I don't think that's a good idea. We saw how PLD performs in Columbus on shifts when he wants out! Everyone here needs to move on and I'm pretty anxious for these rumours to end. I much, much rather they didn't spend any picks on this guy but it seems inevitable at this point that he's going to Montreal, PLD is a special case, the guy is on a mission to make himself available to Montreal and unavailable to Winnipeg.

I think I'm the only Jets fan who sees it the same as you and probably many non Jets fans do.
Andy_Dick a aimé ceci.
18 juill. 2022 à 10 h 47
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
I think I'm the only Jets fan who sees it the same as you and probably many non Jets fans do.

This screams 2017 and Drouin to me! Not exactly the same but I have issues with giving up assets for a player with 'issues'
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage