SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Pittsburgh Penguins signed Evgeni Malkin (4 Years / $6,100,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

13 juill. 2022 à 10 h 42
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
Pittsburgh has made it clear the next 1-2 years they are going all-in with 0 regard for the years after. So this contract fits their plan. Geno gets the term he wants and Pittsburgh gets to contend for the short term.

Michael Misa 2025
13 juill. 2022 à 10 h 57
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,395
Quoting: mhockey91
Loooool they won 3 cups with this core man. Will they win another? Probably not. But winning 3 cups in the salary cap era is very impressive and they’ll remain competitive for the remainder of Sid’s time in pit

The Crosby era is undoubtedly a massive success. I seriously can’t believe you tried to compare them to the leafs lol

Good for you but I'm talking about future results, not 6 years ago... You are obviously stuck in old nostalgia.

If you want to talk about past record, I would underline that most recently, Pens haven't won a playoff round in the last 4 years (like the Leafs). That's not being "competititve" IMO.

At least, TML stars are in their prime. Geno can't even play half a season because of injuries. Good luck with that.
13 juill. 2022 à 15 h 22
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 6,980
Quoting: jpsnow13
Good for you but I'm talking about future results, not 6 years ago... You are obviously stuck in old nostalgia.

If you want to talk about past record, I would underline that most recently, Pens haven't won a playoff round in the last 4 years (like the Leafs). That's not being "competititve" IMO.

At least, TML stars are in their prime. Geno can't even play half a season because of injuries. Good luck with that.

Pens have struggled in the playoffs as of recent and I don’t expect them to win anymore cups. That being said, they are still very much a playoff team and can absolutely win a round or two. They would’ve beat NYR this passed season had it not been for Louis Domingue lol. Pens whole goal for the remainder of the Crosby era is to be competitive and not implode like Chicago. Mission accomplished.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage