Tandem Goalie, Best one available
13 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
    Any team interested. St Louis, Detroit, etc could be very good fits
    CHI
    1. Muzzin, Jake
    Détails additionnels:
    McDonaugh treatment. Has a NTC, but not a NMC, meaning he can still go on waivers if needed, forcing Muzzin to pick a team to go to. I love the guy but Sandin will be better. Don’t know what the return is but probably a small one but that’s ok
    TOR
    COL
    1. Holl, Justin
    Détails additionnels:
    Very solid d man, makes the odd mistake so people hate him. Would be a very good fit for the 3rd pair in Colorado. Don’t know what the return would be but probably similar to what guys like Lauzon, Kulak, etc got (late 2nd or so)
    TOR
      Any team. As mentioned, Dallas could be a fit, but if not there are plenty of contenders who would be interested
      COL
      1. Kerfoot, Alexander
      Détails additionnels:
      Traded to whatever team is interested. Dallas could be a very good fit. Very solid middle 6er, but doesn’t fit what I’m going for with these lines here so I move him. Likely costs a late 1st/early 2nd or close to that value. 2 years ago, teams were rumoured to offer a 2nd round pick for A. Johnsson (Leafs chose to take Joey Anderson instead, as they wanted a more NHL ready option). Kerfoot is in a comparable situation but is coming off a far better season and is also the more versatile player so he has higher value (Yes, Kerfoot only has 1 year on his contract left, but that shouldn’t lower his value too too much)
      TOR
      1. Strome, Dylan [Droits de RFA]
      Détails additionnels:
      The rumours are that he won’t even get qualified, so his value is low. Whatever the minor cost is, we get him (maybe a low end prospect with offensive potential like a Mikhail Abramov type)
      CHI
      TOR
      1. Marino, John
      Détails additionnels:
      The big add. Moving out Muzzin leaves a gap in the lineup for a more defensive top 4 d man. I love the fit of Marino next to Rielly on the Right side, and it also gives Sandin that spot on the left side by moving Muzzin. Don’t know what the cost would be but it’s worth it. In 2 years from this offseason or so (once Niemela is ready for a top 4 role), Marino can be reflipped for an equal if not bigger package (value could easily going up playing in a big market next to Rielly on the top pair)
      PIT
        Not sure what the ask would be but we get it done. Kerfoot would be a good fit to go back in the trade (with other assets of course). Here I have the trade as Abbruzze (young NHL ready forward with a lot of skill) as a start to the return, and more picks/prospects can be added on top of this. I want to keep Abbruzzese but I don’t like the fit on the bottom line for right now and if we can use him + more to get Marino I think it makes a lot of sense. Abbruzzese could also get a lot of opportunity next to the offensive talent in Pittsburgh that may have a few holes in the roster based on whatever happens in FA
        TOR
        PIT
        1. Abruzzese, Nick
        Détails additionnels:
        + More
        TOR
          Wherever for whatever picks
          PIT
          1. Kase, Ondrej [Droits de RFA]
          Détails additionnels:
          Campbell’s UFA rights
          Mikheyev’s UFA rights
          Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de WPG
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          Logo de TOR
          TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
          2282 500 000 $82 264 783 $212 500 $0 $235 217 $
          Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
          Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
          6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
          AD
          UFA - 2
          11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
          C
          UFA - 2
          10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
          AD
          UFA - 3
          950 000 $950 000 $
          AG
          UFA - 1
          3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
          C
          UFA - 1
          11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
          C, AG
          NMC
          UFA - 3
          1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
          C
          UFA - 1
          796 667 $796 667 $
          AG, AD
          RFA - 2
          2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
          AD, AG
          UFA - 1
          750 000 $750 000 $
          AD
          RFA - 1
          1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
          AG, C
          UFA - 2
          1 350 000 $1 350 000 $
          C
          UFA
          Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
          7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
          DG
          NMC
          UFA - 8
          Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
          4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
          DD
          UFA - 5
          3 800 000 $3 800 000 $
          G
          M-NTC
          UFA - 2
          1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
          DG
          UFA - 2
          5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
          DG/DD
          NTC
          UFA - 2
          Tandem Goalie, Best one available
          3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
          800 000 $800 000 $
          DG
          UFA - 2
          1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
          DD
          RFA - 2
          Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
          900 000 $900 000 $
          AD, AG
          M-NTC
          UFA - 1
          800 000 $800 000 $
          DD
          UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
          • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 6
          Rejoint: mai 2021
          Mentions "j'aime": 129
          This is the laziest ACGM I've ever seen made.
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 10
          Rejoint: juin 2018
          Mentions "j'aime": 4,420
          You potentially made the goalie situation worse than last year. Because any goalie at $3M is going to perform worse than Soupy.

You put Strome as the center over Tavares.

Waive Muzzin might work, but that's not great for your locker room, and your legitimate playoff experience is all in the top pair.
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 13
          Démarrer sujet
          Lambchopz17
          Rejoint: déc. 2020
          Mentions "j'aime": 479
          Quoting: tryger
          You potentially made the goalie situation worse than last year. Because any goalie at $3M is going to perform worse than Soupy.

Waive Muzzin might work, but that's not great for your locker room, and your legitimate playoff experience is all in the top pair.

Tavares could be the C but I think he could excel better as a winger. Either way, doesn’t matter. Whichever one fits better as the C

Muzzin is a big blow but to get Sandin down plus get younger I think it makes sense, as much as it will suck. The other option is to force one of Sandin, Rielly, Gio, or Muzz to play RD.

Goalies were hard but they are so random. Mrazek is too talented not to bounce back to a certain degree, and 3M could get you a very solid goalie (tandem, as I mentioned). If they really don’t want Mrazek, they could trade him with assets to dump and use the 7M in cap to get either Campbell back or take a shot on a bigger goalie and then sign a 1-2 million dollar backup
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 14
          Démarrer sujet
          Lambchopz17
          Quoting: Racki
          This is the laziest ACGM I've ever seen made.

Would rather my comments be actual discussion comments than ones about the trade values so I didn’t bother to make actual value mock trades, if that’s what you’re referring to, but if you took the time to read what I wrote I took guesstimates at a lot of the values
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 21
          Quoting: Lambchopz
          Tavares could be the C but I think he could excel better as a winger. Either way, doesn’t matter. Whichever one fits better as the C

Muzzin is a big blow but to get Sandin down plus get younger I think it makes sense, as much as it will suck. The other option is to force one of Sandin, Rielly, Gio, or Muzz to play RD.

Goalies were hard but they are so random. Mrazek is too talented not to bounce back to a certain degree, and 3M could get you a very solid goalie (tandem, as I mentioned). If they really don’t want Mrazek, they could trade him with assets to dump and use the 7M in cap to get either Campbell back or take a shot on a bigger goalie and then sign a 1-2 million dollar backup

It's more if you do players dirty like McDonough don't expect those Toronto discounts going forward. Dubas is a players GM, and I don't see him doing Muzzin dirty when he'll have a real chance to move him next season when Sandin has taken more time at 2LD.
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 30
          Démarrer sujet
          Lambchopz17
          It's more if you do players dirty like McDonough don't expect those Toronto discounts going forward. Dubas is a players GM, and I don't see him doing Muzzin dirty when he'll have a real chance to move him next season when Sandin has taken more time at 2LD.

The thing is, if they don’t do it now, then it’ll be even harder to do next offseason. I get that it would be rough for the players, but hockey is a tough business and if it’s for the best of the team it makes a lot of sense, and the players know that. I don’t think Tampa is gonna get in much trouble for what they did. Besides, doing this can assert Dubas as a “tougher guy” (I couldn’t care less about this but other GMs mighty care so it’s an added bonus)
          6 juill. 2022 à 17 h 38
          Quoting: Lambchopz
          The thing is, if they don’t do it now, then it’ll be even harder to do next offseason. I get that it would be rough for the players, but hockey is a tough business and if it’s for the best of the team it makes a lot of sense, and the players know that. I don’t think Tampa is gonna get in much trouble for what they did. Besides, doing this can assert Dubas as a “tougher guy” (I couldn’t care less about this but other GMs mighty care so it’s an added bonus)

It's the locker room that gets hurt, leadership is like 3-5 people on each team. If you are constantly changing the core, players need to adapt and leadership is in flux.

The cap space you need can be had for taking a beat on Mzarek and moving Holl, you don't lose leadership, defensive depth, or playoff performance from that move. If you are Dubas and you made your team upset with you for waiving Muzzin and Sandin is struggling with the increase of minutes, your days as a GM could be numbered.
          6 juill. 2022 à 19 h 6
          Démarrer sujet
          Lambchopz17
          It's the locker room that gets hurt, leadership is like 3-5 people on each team. If you are constantly changing the core, players need to adapt and leadership is in flux.

The cap space you need can be had for taking a beat on Mzarek and moving Holl, you don't lose leadership, defensive depth, or playoff performance from that move. If you are Dubas and you made your team upset with you for waiving Muzzin and Sandin is struggling with the increase of minutes, your days as a GM could be numbered.

That could happen, but there are plenty of d men who can step up if Sandin isn’t ready, for example, Giordano. The point of moving Muzz wasn’t really even the cap space, it was to give Sandin the clearance to top 4 minutes and a full time spot on his proper side. While doing that, you also leave the option to get a cheaper replacement who plays the right side, so he can partner with Rielly. The leadership lose hurts, but the Leafs have plenty of leaders on the team, and losing Jake Muzzin won’t crumble the team in the locker room. It could hurt it but it won’t destroy the team. I get the logic that it hurts because it’s true, it will hurt the locker room, but every team loses leaders, and if losing one guy (who isn’t the captain) crumbles the locker room, than sadly this team wouldn’t be going anywheres anyways yk
          6 juill. 2022 à 19 h 18
          Marner rocks
          Rejoint: juin 2021
          Mentions "j'aime": 869

The leafs don't want Strome, he plays like he's in a non-contact league. He's exactly the type of forward the leafs don't need, 11 hits last season that has to be close to least amount for a forward in the league.

Répondre
          To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
          Question:
          Options:
          Ajouter une option
          Soumettre le sondage