44 500 000 $
36 500 000 $
37 800 000 $
32 600 000 $
Transactions
PIT
  1. Mangiapane, Andrew [Droits de RFA]
Détails additionnels:
Scenario: they keep Gaudreau and sign Tkachuk, they also decide they want to keep kylington and that they can’t afford Mang.

Kapanen is a cheaper replacement to a Calgary team that seemed pretty heavy footed on forward and D, then picks/prospects to balance the trade
CGY
  1. Kapanen, Kasperi [Droits de RFA]
  2. Lindberg, Filip
  3. Poulin, Samuel
  4. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
  5. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (PIT)
PIT
ANA
  1. Zucker, Jason
  2. Choix de 5e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
PIT
    You know the drill I am not even going to put it to the right team but you know where he is going and for what
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    Logo de PIT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2382 500 000 $80 966 665 $0 $0 $1 533 335 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
    C
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 6
    5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 3
    6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 4
    5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
    AD, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 6
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    2 600 000 $2 600 000 $
    AG, C
    UFA - 1
    3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
    AD, C
    NMC
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 3
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    4 100 000 $4 100 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    7 800 000 $7 800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 6
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 4
    4 400 000 $4 400 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 5
    1 800 000 $1 800 000 $
    G
    UFA - 2
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    999 999 $999 999 $
    DG
    RFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    775 000 $775 000 $
    DG/DD
    UFA - 2
    999 999 $999 999 $
    AD, AG
    RFA - 1
    750 000 $750 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 17
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
    yeah, that’s not even ballpark for mangiapane. he’s literally twice as good as what you hope kapanen is and a meh + no-name prospect and two 2nds don’t move the needle
    Gmonwy et Hullsy09 a aimé ceci.
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 24
    Banni
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 17
    Daring. Well done.
    Hullsy09 a aimé ceci.
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 29
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 19,513
    There's no scenario where Calgary does that.
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 29
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,090
    Quoting: Alfie11
    yeah, that’s not even ballpark for mangiapane. he’s literally twice as good as what you hope kapanen is and a meh + no-name prospect and two 2nds don’t move the needle

In terms of value, yes. But when we look at the context their hands may be tied. Johnny Hockey sounds like it will
    Go down to the wire, if Matthews brother Brady is any indication of how Matt will negotiate than that could take the whole summer. By the time the flames are ready to make a deal involving mangiapane most teams could be finished their business for the summer. I do also love the “I don’t know who this prospect is so let’s call him a no name” mentality. All things considered the package is probably worth close to 2 firsts and I am not sure you will get that much more for mangiapane given the context, but you very well could be right
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 30
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,090
    Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy
    There's no scenario where Calgary does that.

Read this ⬇️

Quoting: Hullsy09
    In terms of value, yes. But when we look at the context their hands may be tied. Johnny Hockey sounds like it will
    Go down to the wire, if Matthews brother Brady is any indication of how Matt will negotiate than that could take the whole summer. By the time the flames are ready to make a deal involving mangiapane most teams could be finished their business for the summer. I do also love the “I don’t know who this prospect is so let’s call him a no name” mentality. All things considered the package is probably worth close to 2 firsts and I am not sure you will get that much more for mangiapane given the context, but you very well could be right
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 34
    Rejoint: juin 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 19,513

Really reaching here. He wont be traded at all. Especially not for that. Calgary will move Monahan or Lucic to make the cap room
    5 juill. 2022 à 22 h 40

I know who Filip Lindberg is which is why I feel comfortable calling him a no-name prospect lol. He’s at best your 3rd best goalie prospect, which is saying something because the Pens prospect pool is famously devoid of talent and depth, and is 23 with exactly 7 pro games under his belt as an undersized goalie. He’s an AHL backup that might top out as a #3 in a few years if you’re lucky. He’s not relevant. You could’ve at least put in Blomqvist.

If the Flames do end up needing to trade Mangiapane, every other NHL team will beat this offer in a heartbeat. Which isn’t difficult because you didn’t even include a 1st. I don’t think the Pens have really anything of interest, but this year’s and next year’s 1st + Blomqvist + Kapanen might be close enough that it wouldn’t simply be immediately dismissed.
    6 juill. 2022 à 16 h 34
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 44
    Quoting: Alfie11
    I know who Filip Lindberg is which is why I feel comfortable calling him a no-name prospect lol. He’s at best your 3rd best goalie prospect, which is saying something because the Pens prospect pool is famously devoid of talent and depth, and is 23 with exactly 7 pro games under his belt as an undersized goalie. He’s an AHL backup that might top out as a #3 in a few years if you’re lucky. He’s not relevant. You could’ve at least put in Blomqvist.

If the Flames do end up needing to trade Mangiapane, every other NHL team will beat this offer in a heartbeat. Which isn’t difficult because you didn’t even include a 1st. I don’t think the Pens have really anything of interest, but this year’s and next year’s 1st + Blomqvist + Kapanen might be close enough that it wouldn’t simply be immediately dismissed.

Just so you know that at the $5.5M that Mang is signing in this situation the compensation if it was an offer sheet would only be 1 first and a 3rd. Yet you think the bolded would be fair? For an RFA? Really? Sure Kappy is not worth a 1st, but Kappy plus a 2nd could be. Poulin was a first round pick 3 years ago, so that's essentially 2 firsts already plus Lindberg and another 2nd. So if you think Mang is going to get 2 1sts, a 2nd and a "B+" level goalie prospect, I think you are going to be very dissapointed.
    6 juill. 2022 à 16 h 50
    Quoting: Rurik766
    Just so you know that at the $5.5M that Mang is signing in this situation the compensation if it was an offer sheet would only be 1 first and a 3rd. Yet you think the bolded would be fair? For an RFA? Really? Sure Kappy is not worth a 1st, but Kappy plus a 2nd could be. Poulin was a first round pick 3 years ago, so that's essentially 2 firsts already plus Lindberg and another 2nd. So if you think Mang is going to get 2 1sts, a 2nd and a "B+" level goalie prospect, I think you are going to be very dissapointed.

Being a first round pick 3 years ago means nothing when he’s not a very highly touted prospect anymore. And Lindberg is not a B+ level goalie prospect lmao. I would accept Blomqvist being a B+ level goalie prospect, and Clang is worse than him, and Lindberg is worse than both so he ends up around the AHL lifer tier of goalie prospect, which holds next to no value (probably wouldn’t even give a 7th for him tbh, I’d rather draft an 18yo goalie and see what happens). You’re also doing a lot of math to try to turn things into equivalent to a 1st here, and a late 1st at that. If another team came along and offered a pick in the mid-teens, that would literally beat this offer straight up. And Mangiapane won’t be dealt for quantity regardless, so you’re gonna need to part with premier assets (which, again, the Penguins don’t even have lol). And you’re missing the whole point of an offer sheet with that inane comparison. Him potentially signing a deal in the 1st+3rd range doesn’t make that his value, because the Flames would simply match and thank you for doing the negotiating for us. You’d need to offer him a number in the 2 1sts + 2nd + 3rd range to convince the Flames that it might be acceptable to not match (which is approximately what two 1sts + Kapanen + Blomqvist would be worth). And if you’re trading for him straight up, his value is obviously higher because you get to sign him at this lower number.

edit: And I’m not going to be disappointed because he’s not going anywhere regardless lol, and once again, definitely not for peanuts like this offer

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage