Forums/Armchair-GM

Experiment

Créé par: iAce
Équipe: 2022-23 Wild du Minnesota
Date de création initiale: 3 juill. 2022
Publié: 3 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
I believe there's 2 ways to go this off season. We can attempt to be a playoff team and finish average like we have our entire existence. Or, we can tank this next year while giving young talent a chance to develop and push for a much higher end version next year. This Armchair relies on 2 things of luck. First, Montreal passes on Wright and we can obtain the no 2. If this happens we then proceed to be the worst team next year and almost lock ourselves into Bedard or Michkov. I would ask NJD fans if they had to trade it, what type of return would they want back?
I think it starts with 2 first round picks. I'm good with that and that probably gets us up to the 8-10 range. We still have a long ways to go.
Talbot could be very good for you guys, great cap hit on a 1 year deal allowing NJD to resign if he performs well. I don't think he will ever get to the 5 million a year type deal.
Next you could look at Jost or Freddy for your 3rd line center position. I like Jost's upside so I personally would go there. Although Freddy is probably a better fit at a bottom pairing because he plays a sound defensive game and has the experience.
Dumba would be the pop on the back end. I hate loosing him but I think if Minnesota wants to compete for a cup long term getting a Wright or Cooley to go with Rossi and Ek is a huge priority. So does 2 first rounders and Dumba on an extension get you the no 2, or do you go for a mixture to fill needs, like Talbot plus others?
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
32 500 000 $
Transactions
MIN
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (NJD)
NJD
  1. Dumba, Matt
  2. Gaudreau, Frédérick
  3. Greenway, Jordan
  4. Jost, Tyson
  5. Kulikov, Dmitry
  6. Middleton, Jake
  7. Talbot, Cam
  8. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
  9. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (LAK)
Détails additionnels:
What does it take. Your GM has recently said it's still on the table. I'll throw things in here that MN would give up if we choose this route.
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NJD
Logo de MIN
Logo de VAN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1482 500 000 $58 657 754 $0 $1 532 500 $23 842 246 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 7
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 2
795 000 $795 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DD
RFA - 1
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
3 juill. 2022 à 13 h 21
Icedragon4405
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 453
Unfortunately none of those pieces would really work for NJ as they need talented wingers, either top-7 physical wingers with skill or top line scoring winger
Archiv3 a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2022 à 13 h 29
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,569
Would've been Fiala and a second top asset like Rossi or Wallstedt. Now that Fiala is gone, any offer for 2oa starts with Wallstedt.
3 juill. 2022 à 13 h 30
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,079
Wallstedt is the only one I would consider. Maybe Rossi too
3 juill. 2022 à 13 h 38
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,154
Boldy or Wallstedt would have to be included.
Devil a aimé ceci.
3 juill. 2022 à 13 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,118
Quoting: pretzelcoatl
Would've been Fiala and a second top asset like Rossi or Wallstedt. Now that Fiala is gone, any offer for 2oa starts with Wallstedt.

Before Fiala was delt, Rossi and Wallstedt would never have been delt as part of a package for 2nd overall.

It would of been Fiala and and one of the defensive prospects like O'Rourke/Hunt/Addison.
3 juill. 2022 à 13 h 59
Give up on 2nd OVA.

Without Fiala to offset the value the price to acquire it isn't worth it anymore. There's not a single player coming out of this draft that's worth losing one of Boldy, Rossi, Wallstedt for what we’re supposedly gaining... IMO.

Not Wright, not Cooley, not Slafkovsky or anyone else. Not one. Just leave the top ten alone in this draft. We don't have the assets or ammunition to move up that high without giving up something that would just cripple us elsewhere in the future.
3 juill. 2022 à 14 h 1
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
There would have to be quality in the trade. Either Boldy or Wallstedt or it doesn't make sense for the Devils
3 juill. 2022 à 14 h 23
n.1 Topias Vilen fan
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,569
Quoting: RazWild
Before Fiala was delt, Rossi and Wallstedt would never have been delt as part of a package for 2nd overall.

It would of been Fiala and and one of the defensive prospects like O'Rourke/Hunt/Addison.

Devils wouldn't take that for 2oa
3 juill. 2022 à 14 h 40
Quoting: pretzelcoatl
Devils wouldn't take that for 2oa

Doesn't matter.

That's what would of been offered.

Boldy, Rossi, and Wallstedt are all off limits given the fact that there is no one in the top ten in this years draft who is worth moving them for this year.

Not one.

Logan Cooley is the only one with the potential upside to be a franchise center out of this draft and that is a very risky assumption to bet on. Moving any of those three to do it and take that gamble is moronic and would only hurt the team in the long run.
3 juill. 2022 à 15 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 51
Doesn't matter.

Boldy, Rossi, and Wallstedt are all off limits given the fact that there is no one in the top ten in this years draft who is worth moving them for this year.

Not one.

Logan Cooley is the only one with the potential upside to be a franchise center out of this draft and that is a very risky assumption to bet on. Moving any of those three to do it and take that gamble is moronic and would only hurt the team in the long run.

What do you see the Wild achieving in the next 3 years? Average at best? The D-core is signed to long term deals yet we trade for young talent at those positions. Our wingers are now average. I think Kaprizov and Boldy are top line wingers and we don't have much coming up in the ranks in terms of talent. There is always talent available so I'm not as worried about the wingers as I am with the center position. I get the fact we should move off of no 2. But I'm tired of being average or not being able to run with teams because our centers are below average. Looking at the roster for next season we have a log jam at centers that have proven they can't cut it in the playoffs and no wiggle room without moves. I don't want to see Freddy in the top 6. Hartman had an unreal year but maybe he slots in next to Boldy on that second line and brings the same mentality he did last year. There's a lot of holes in this roster and it's filled with guys that haven't proven they can do anything in the playoffs. Why are we so loyal to them? If we are average for the next 3 years Kaprizov mostly likely walks. If he walks you are looking at a massive rebuild, instead of making trades now to ensure that doesn't happen. The time to make moves is now and set us up for coming out of this cap hell the right way. Maybe we don't trade for no 2, but we need some plan for a center that helps us compete with the likes of the AVs and others.

I agree that Rossi, Boldy and Wallstedt are untouchable. Everyone else could be had.
3 juill. 2022 à 16 h 39
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Doesn't matter.

Not one.

From experts is one of the weaker drafts. There really isn’t a clear cut generational talent at #1. I would’ve never traded Fiala and a prospect like wallstadt or rossi. Fiala is traded so there is no reason to discuss getting the 2OA pick. Keep the pick. From the sound of it you’re probably gonna cause you’re not getting Cat from Chicago for just that.
3 juill. 2022 à 16 h 40
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 27
Quoting: LNels31
From experts is one of the weaker drafts. There really isn’t a clear cut generational talent at #1. I would’ve never traded Fiala and a prospect like wallstadt or rossi. Fiala is traded so there is no reason to discuss getting the 2OA pick. Keep the pick. From the sound of it you’re probably gonna cause you’re not getting Cat from Chicago for just that.

Sorry I wasn’t speaking directly to you on this lol. More agreeing with you and speaking at any devil fan

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage