Forums/Mock-Draft

Rounds 1-2

Rounds 1-2

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: QualityTrades1
Publié: 2 juill. 2022 à 17 h 51
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-The 1C that Montreal has been looking for
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Big winger for Hughes or Hischier.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Highest offensive ceiling and BPA
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Last year they used the #2 overall for a center, this year they score the #1 defenseman
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-This is the tough pick. Gauthier, Jiricek, and Kemell all look good here as well but in terms of highest offensive upside, Philly should go for Savoie. Got to see him play twice and wow
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoIt's Jiricek or Kemell here in my mind. I think with the young power they have up front, a top-RHD prospect to pair with Werenski would be a blessing
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-So-far No-good on that power RW Ottawa drafted last year. Plenty of time still, but maybe this is the offensive RW the team needs. Goal-scoring premium
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Gauthier managed to slip a bit. Detroit loves their Swedes in the draft, and while Guathier played in the USNTDP, he is a Swedish-born player
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-The thought is Buffalo is going for skill up front seeing that they've drafted two #1 overall LHD. My guess is Lekkerimaki is the BPA at this point in terms of skill
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-This one is a doozy and I could be way off. I'd like to think that Nazar is underrated and should go by the end of the top 10 but with a few higher-end defenseman here (Korchinski, Mateychuk, and Mintyukov), it's hard to say.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Next best defenseman available based on offensive ability which will be huge as the Sharks blueline ages out of being able to handle top-PP duties.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-With Columbus having two picks in the top-12, they should absolutely go for a riskier pick here. Lambert would be fun to see, but probably still too early. But Yurov is all the rage in scouting reports everywhere and is still ranked 7th in the EU on Central Scouting. Maybe this is the fit
13Logo de Islanders de New York-The Islanders risked it on Raty last year and I believe they'll do it again. This team isn't bad enough to be drafting here again next year, right?
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-I think it's a coin-flip for Geekie or Mateychuk here. Both Manitoba natives but they already have a Geekie-type player in Perfetti. And while Korchinski would be good too, I believe this team has holes (and will continue to have holes) on defense and could use an all-situations reliable defensive option.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-If Winnipeg doesn't take Geekie, I can't see him last past here. Big center who they can take their time with
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasOne thing Buffalo lacks in their system and on their team is a higher-end two-way guy who can get to the dirty areas. Ohgren has that talent according to many scouts. Teammate of their first draft pick too
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-The next two picks are players that have dropped down the board in my opinion. The question will be in what order these two go in (if they aren't already gone at this point)
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-(See last description)
19Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Kings de Los AngelesThe Wild manage to get another 1st pick from the Kings and now they can sneak Miroschnichenko here. Good place to draft him considering the teams right below are in a position to take this risk as well
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-A top-10 NA ranked player in Central Scouting. Maybe even fell a little in some people's eyes.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-BPA. Guy is real good offensively. Pittsburgh needs high-end offensively-talented prospects like him
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonWith Nazar taken at 10th, I could see them getting a sizeable defenseman here. These last three picks have very high-ceilings
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Two-way centers are a staple in St. Louis and this guy has been great late-season. Probably BPA here
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-For their 2nd, less-risky pick. A goal-scoring RW who was born in Minnesota, played in Minnesota, and is now a Minnesota University player. Just like his father, and grandfather who both played for the Minnesota Golden Gophers. Funny how this pick works out
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-The Leafs pick will be strange. Could be anywhere. It's anyones guess here but I believe the BPA is Mesar who is reported to be excellent at getting pucks along the boards. Kind of like Bunting in a way.
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryYes they did just draft a center but Gauthier is more defensive-oriented (nominated for QMJHL defensive forward of the year) and also won the professional prospect award. Might be a good attitude for a franchise that faced criticism last year. Also from Quebec.
27Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineLow-floor, Top-10 NA on Central Scouting. Quality pick for Arizona as a BPA
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideTwo-way RHD that can hopefully be a top-4 guy? Hopefully good for Dahlin and/or Power
29Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Buffalo could've taken the third forward on Djugardens but he falls to Edmonton. May be a BPA, might have had a lot of help from the other 2 forwards
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New YorkWinnipeg already secured a quality defenseman so they go for a riskier late-season riser. Saw him play too. He's always engaged way more than anyone else. Smaller, but an offensive weapon. NA 12 on Central Scouting
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Tampa is still competing and could use players that are close to being ready, especially on the right side of defense. Casey could fill that hole with an already great set of skating attributes. Just needs to fill out
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoEU 9th on Central Scouting, why not go for him? 6'5 LHD rated this high is a unicorn. They can be patient with development too.
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Maybe boring, but a minute-munching defensive RHD from Quebec and the BPA here. Good deal
34Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-One of the best skaters. Him or Del Bel Belluz should go here. Last of the Djugardens 4
35Logo de Kraken de Seattle-A top-10 NA Central Scouting player is still here? Maybe not the highest ceiling, but his offensive output this year vs last year is worth this shot
36Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Flyers de Philadelphie3rd pick in 6 picks. Go for that high ceiling guy. Has outstanding offense and lacking defense. But supposedly one of the best offensively (crazy Combine showing too)
37Logo de Devils du New Jersey-I had some trouble with this one. I do think a RHD would be good to have in their system but I really like the sounds of Trikozov considering many are high on his play on and off the puck which will be great for NJ
38Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-5'8. Expected to go early 2nd. Climbing late-season draft boards. Risky, but worth it for Chicago's first pick of the draft
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Imagine the Devils grabbed him 2 picks before? lol. Already in college, good two-way play with physicality. Can be up and ready sooner than later. Ottawa can safely draft quality depth players with high-floors and low-ceilings given their prospect pool
40Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-BPA also happens to be a Swede and a RHD at that. Smaller, but building the blueline has been a need for a while
41Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Late birthday, already playing looks ready to play against men, RHD. Sounds like a pretty good pick here
42Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-I hope Anaheim fans don't hate that I just picked another defenseman. I just truly believe that there is very solid options here that would look really good on this team. Hear me out, Nelson has got some weird reports. Didn't test at the combine, some believe he's just meh. But he plays over 25 minutes per night, is a PP anchor already, was the 1st overall in the 2020 OHL draft, has great physicality. I think people are sleeping on him
43Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San JoseRinzel big. We have many picks. We draft big defenseman.
44Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-BPA. Solid option for up the middle here
45Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Islanders de New YorkGreat boom-or-bust option. Could be a top-6 center, could be a depth AHLer. Arizona can afford a few of these
46Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Jets de WinnipegLong-term project with big potential. Good for Washington to grab a young center here
47Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Canucks de VancouverRiskier, but incredible start of the season almost made him into a 1st round pick.
48Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-Vegas gets the best AJHL player. Quality middle-6 abilities and maybe some untapped potential
49Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Predators de NashvilleAlready matured as one of the oldest players in the draft. Good all over. Especially good for Seattle to put right into the AHL if possible
50Logo de Stars de Dallas-'Every day he wakes up he's 6'4' - Paraphrased from NHL coach... also probably a BPA here.
51Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-Go-go boom or bust! If you're LA, this is just icing on the cake
52Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de WashingtonNo I'm not drafting Lutz so Seider can have a German buddy... But it works around this spot and I do believe this riskier pick for a great forechecker will pay dividends in Detroit long-term
53Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Penguins de PittsburghHas the motor to keep up with the speedy youngings
54Logo de Bruins de Boston-Go Big or Go Home (6'7)
55Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blues de St-LouisCan I interest you in a two-way player who can play along the boards? Let the skating coach deal with this one for a bit and you may find a better player than someone drafted 55th overall
56Logo de Wild du Minnesota-The next few picks each have their own pros and cons but with refinement, can end up being solid NHL players according to scouts. Not boom-or-bust prospects as much as ranging from 2nd to 4th liners (or 2nd to 3rd pairings) depending on development
57Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Wild du Minnesota
58Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
59Logo de Flames de Calgary-
60Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
61Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Panthers de la Floride
62Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
Christian Kyrou
63Logo de Rangers de New York-
64Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
65Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Avalanche du Colorado

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire