1. Laine, Patrik [Droits de RFA]
CBJ
  1. Coe, Brandon
  2. Dahlén, Jonathan
  3. Hill, Adin
  4. Labanc, Kevin
  5. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (SJS)
Détails additionnels:
*assuming the Jackets flip Korpi to one of the desperate teams for a decent return, Hill is included here, could swap out for a prospect*
SJS
  1. Dellandrea, Ty
  2. Hakanpää, Jani
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
  4. Choix de 3e ronde en 2024 (DAL)
DAL
  1. Burns, Brent (2 000 000 $ retained)
SJS
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
Détails additionnels:
PLACEHOLDER TEAM
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de SJS
Logo de DAL
Logo de SJS
Logo de DAL
Logo de SJS
Logo de BUF
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de ARI
Logo de MIN
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de CBJ
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
Logo de DAL
Logo de SJS
Logo de COL
Logo de SJS
Logo de SJS
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2482 500 000 $71 602 333 $0 $1 145 000 $10 897 667 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sharks de San Jose
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
8 500 500 $8 500 500 $
C, AD, AG
UFA - 4
894 167 $894 167 $
AG
RFA - 4
916 667 $916 667 $
C, AG
RFA - 2
1 250 500 $1 250 500 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 5
900 000 $900 000 $
C
RFA
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 1
848 333 $848 333 $ (Bonis de performance60 000 $$60K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Stars de Dallas
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance537 500 $$538K)
AD
RFA - 1
842 500 $842 500 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
C
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
762 500 $762 500 $
DG
UFA - 2
10 000 000 $10 000 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
2 250 000 $2 250 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 1
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 4
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance300 000 $$300K)
DD
UFA - 1
2 250 500 $2 250 500 $
G
UFA - 2
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Stars de Dallas
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
850 000 $850 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
7 000 000 $7 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 4

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 juill. 2022 à 16 h 49
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 407
I don't see CBJ being interested in any of those pieces for Laine. If the deal doesn't include Hertl, Meier or Eklund+ there's not much of a deal to be made. He's a cornerstone of the team and CBJ would need a similar player back.

This chart should explain why:
https://www.eliteprospects.com/league/nhl/stats/all-time?min-age=18&max-age=23&sort=g&from=2000-2001
dk325, Viqsi et Friendly_Cannon a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2022 à 16 h 54
Temple of Ferraro
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 335
Not enough for Laine imo + CBJ is on the upswing and would probably look to add rather than sell
Viqsi, Friendly_Cannon et dk325 a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2022 à 17 h 1
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,962
A general rule of thumb is that if you go beyond a 3:1 ratio in terms of assets exchanged in a trade, you're ripping off the team with the 1 and you need to be replacing existing assets with higher quality ones, not trying to throw in more and hoping that makes it work.
dk325 et Civil_Eng_PE a aimé ceci.
2 juill. 2022 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
EklundCelebriniSmith
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,816
Quoting: Viqsi
A general rule of thumb is that if you go beyond a 3:1 ratio in terms of assets exchanged in a trade, you're ripping off the team with the 1 and you need to be replacing existing assets with higher quality ones, not trying to throw in more and hoping that makes it work.

Get the point just starting a conversation. (Don’t think that ratio always is applicable tho, but again I get it)

Starting with Dahlen, Labanc, 11 wasn’t tryna to throw crap.
Roster player (like Eichel trade, Labanc), 11th OA, quality young player Dahlen, and Coe who I personally have high hopes for, and I would rather keep in if I’m CBJ.

As mentioned below in my other reply, definitely would entertain throwing guys like Gushchin and such into the mix. And if we take out Hill that only puts up more prospects if that’s up your alley.

Quoting: pocke
I don't see CBJ being interested in any of those pieces for Laine. If the deal doesn't include Hertl, Meier or Eklund+ there's not much of a deal to be made. He's a cornerstone of the team and CBJ would need a similar player back.

This chart should explain why:
https://www.eliteprospects.com/league/nhl/stats/all-time?min-age=18&max-age=23&sort=g&from=2000-2001

Completely fair.
I dont think SJS would part with any pieces except for a Meier Laine swap but Meiers play last year definitely puts the favour in SJ as both players had their personal years of struggle but I would say recency bias would factor in based on Meiers overall dominance.

Id be willing to part with better prospects than Coe (but I don’t think Coe is a low quality prospect just FYI, higher on him than Ozzy) and maybe go Gushchin/ Ozzy/ Merkley (Ryan) but I don’t think SJ would entertain moving Eklund, Bordeleau.
Quoting: Bias_it_self
Not enough for Laine imo + CBJ is on the upswing and would probably look to add rather than sell

Oh yeah - just food for thought if Laine was willing/ wanting to move and CBJ wanted to load up for a deep run by 2024-26.
2 juill. 2022 à 18 h 1
Quoting: yikes
Get the point just starting a conversation. (Don’t think that ratio always is applicable tho, but again I get it)

Starting with Dahlen, Labanc, 11 wasn’t tryna to throw crap.
Roster player (like Eichel trade, Labanc), 11th OA, quality young player Dahlen, and Coe who I personally have high hopes for, and I would rather keep in if I’m CBJ.

As mentioned below in my other reply, definitely would entertain throwing guys like Gushchin and such into the mix. And if we take out Hill that only puts up more prospects if that’s up your alley.

Completely fair.
I dont think SJS would part with any pieces except for a Meier Laine swap but Meiers play last year definitely puts the favour in SJ as both players had their personal years of struggle but I would say recency bias would factor in based on Meiers overall dominance.

Id be willing to part with better prospects than Coe (but I don’t think Coe is a low quality prospect just FYI, higher on him than Ozzy) and maybe go Gushchin/ Ozzy/ Merkley (Ryan) but I don’t think SJ would entertain moving Eklund, Bordeleau.

Oh yeah - just food for thought if Laine was willing/ wanting to move and CBJ wanted to load up for a deep run by 2024-26.

If San Jose don't want to move Eklund for the player who has scored the most number of U24 goals in the last 10 years not named Matthews, Pastrnak or McDavid I don't really know waht to tell them.
2 juill. 2022 à 18 h 50
Démarrer sujet
EklundCelebriniSmith
If San Jose don't want to move Eklund for the player who has scored the most number of U24 goals in the last 10 years not named Matthews, Pastrnak or McDavid I don't really know waht to tell them.

You do realize tho Laine is not even close to the same level as those 3. I have nothing against Laine - but he hasn’t even come to close to being the player he was in his debut seasons. He’s completely lost track of Matthews and isn’t a top winger in the league. Matthews and McDavid are the best players on the planet and Pasta is a top 5-10 winger arguably.
Laine is not in the same realm as those 3 right now so that stat line only fits your narrative but doesn’t hold much weight.

Not saying he can’t or won’t be a 30-50g scorer again but Eklund is valuable as is still fresh. And worth holding onto.
I am a fan of Laine and what happened to him in Winnipeg was pretty much a flat out embarrassment for that franchise and the way they treated him. But you’re discussing his far past that he has long since been near.
2 juill. 2022 à 18 h 56
You do realize tho Laine is not even close to the same level as those 3. I have nothing against Laine - but he hasn’t even come to close to being the player he was in his debut seasons. He’s completely lost track of Matthews and isn’t a top winger in the league. Matthews and McDavid are the best players on the planet and Pasta is a top 5-10 winger arguably.
Laine is not in the same realm as those 3 right now so that stat line only fits your narrative but doesn’t hold much weight.

Not saying he can’t or won’t be a 30-50g scorer again but Eklund is valuable as is still fresh. And worth holding onto.
I am a fan of Laine and what happened to him in Winnipeg was pretty much a flat out embarrassment for that franchise and the way they treated him. But you’re discussing his far past that he has long since been near.

I did not say he is on their level, I said he's scored a historic number of goals. He's one of the best goal scorers for his age that there has ever been. This metric also includes his severe mismatch with Tortorella.

I'm not saying Laine doesn't have flaws but you're comparing a high level 2nd OA pick, with performance commensurate to his draft position, to a 7OA in a weak draft who has barely played in the NHL. I think Eklund is one of the better players in the draft but to say you think he's a better asset is a bit weird.
2 juill. 2022 à 19 h 6
Démarrer sujet
EklundCelebriniSmith
Modifié 2 juill. 2022 à 19 h 18
I did not say he is on their level, I said he's scored a historic number of goals. He's one of the best goal scorers for his age that there has ever been. This metric also includes his severe mismatch with Tortorella.

I'm not saying Laine doesn't have flaws but you're comparing a high level 2nd OA pick, with performance commensurate to his draft position, to a 7OA in a weak draft who has barely played in the NHL. I think Eklund is one of the better players in the draft but to say you think he's a better asset is a bit weird.

I don’t think he’s a better asset in the literal sense, I think SJ cannot afford throwing young talent around with unseen potential (as in Eklund still has a lot to prove).

And once again; you are referencing the past. Not just a year ago. But basically 5 years ago is what contributes to your statline. Again; it’s not that he isn’t on that level, but you’re literally referencing metrics from basically a half decade ago that he has yet to even come close to. Right now he hasn’t hit 30 goals in almost 4 years; and you’re trying to sell me on a product that hasn’t “worked” in that span.

It would be like me selling Couture based on his playoff resume. Yeah he has an insane playoff track record.. and it would fit my narrative. But that’s in a vacuum.

Do I think Laine could score 40 again? Yes.
Should I pay Eklund, 11th OA, Gushchin, Coe, Labanc for it?

I’m skeptical as I argue that’s a large step better than Eichels return.
3 juill. 2022 à 9 h 48
Rejoint: févr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 2,962
I don’t think he’s a better asset in the literal sense, I think SJ cannot afford throwing young talent around with unseen potential (as in Eklund still has a lot to prove).

And once again; you are referencing the past. Not just a year ago. But basically 5 years ago is what contributes to your statline. Again; it’s not that he isn’t on that level, but you’re literally referencing metrics from basically a half decade ago that he has yet to even come close to. Right now he hasn’t hit 30 goals in almost 4 years; and you’re trying to sell me on a product that hasn’t “worked” in that span.

It would be like me selling Couture based on his playoff resume. Yeah he has an insane playoff track record.. and it would fit my narrative. But that’s in a vacuum.

Do I think Laine could score 40 again? Yes.
Should I pay Eklund, 11th OA, Gushchin, Coe, Labanc for it?

I’m skeptical as I argue that’s a large step better than Eichels return.

Eichel demanded a trade under acrimonious circumstances with a serious injury that was potentially career-ending that he would only allow to be addressed in a new and experimental fashion. Laine loves it in Columbus and wants to resign. I would posit that expecting a return better than the Eichel one is not only expected but mandatory, given these wildly different circumstances.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage