Logo de TOR
    Logo de CAR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de VAN
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2282 500 000 $81 568 116 $212 500 $0 $931 884 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    1 850 000 $1 850 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Devils du New Jersey
    975 000 $975 000 $
    C
    RFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2
    5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
    DG
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    1 400 000 $1 400 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Devils du New Jersey
    2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    G
    UFA - 1
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    950 000 $950 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    750 000 $750 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    2 juill. 2022 à 12 h 56
    Me
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 254
    That could be a good tandem but it’s way too injury prone
    2 juill. 2022 à 12 h 56
    Bootheblues
    Rejoint: oct. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 438
    Leafs fan will just never understand that mrazek isn’t waiving for Arizona
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 1
    exo2769
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 9,582
    Quoting: BluesTheGreats

It's more likely that Mrazek will waive to AZ than AZ actually wanting to acquire Mrazek.
    Dallas_fan34 a aimé ceci.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 2
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 2
    things wrong with this roster
    -Over pay to get rid of Mrazek
    -you take on blackwood and raanta who are injury prone
    -Vancouver doesn't need another d-man
    -David Kase is better then Mcleod
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 4
    exo2769
    Quoting: Dallas_fan34
    things wrong with this roster
    -Over pay to get rid of Mrazek
    -you take on blackwood and raanta who are injury prone
    -Vancouver doesn't need another d-man
    -David Kase is better then Mcleod

You think so? AZ is about to move into an arena that hold 6k seats...they didn't make money pre-COVID. AZ doesn't make trades for guys that are owed MORE than their cap hit. $8.6M is a ton of money to AZ.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 11
    Rejoint: juill. 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 2
    Quoting: exo2769
    You think so? AZ is about to move into an arena that hold 6k seats...they didn't make money pre-COVID. AZ doesn't make trades for guys that are owed MORE than their cap hit. $8.6M is a ton of money to AZ.

yeah If I'm Kyle dubis then Nick abruzzaze is and untouchable player
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 23
    Rejoint: mai 2019
    Mentions "j'aime": 7,343
    blackwood is barely a back up at this point let alone a 1B and Raanta is 33 and hasnt played more than 33 games in 4 seasons, and has one season with more games than that in his entire career.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 34
    Rejoint: mai 2017
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
    Canes pass. They want Koochie to get another full year in the A so can’t imagine they trade Raanta for chump change and leave a gaping hole at backup.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 37
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,319
    Quoting: BluesTheGreats

It's more likely that Mrazek will waive to AZ than AZ actually wanting to acquire Mrazek.

The plan could just be that Arz just buys him out, and he can go sign cheaper elsewhere. Mrazek doesn't have much say about where he ends up if unless there are teams willing to acquire him in a trade (since Leafs wouldn't want to take the 1m hit if they can help it).

If he somehow manages to block all the teams that would trade for his contract, and the Leafs have no choice but to buy him out, wouldn't make much sense for him to refuse going to a team that will facilitate a buy out for the Leafs unless he's trying to be difficult and put the Leafs in a tough position.

If he does that though there might not be a team that signs him next season and he would have to prove himself overseas and try the following year to get back into the NHL.

Chicago does want him though apparently.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 45
    exo2769
    Modifié 2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 52
    Quoting: GMBL
    The plan could just be that Arz just buys him out, and he can go sign cheaper elsewhere. Mrazek doesn't have much say about where he ends up if unless there are teams willing to acquire him in a trade (since Leafs wouldn't want to take the 1m hit if they can help it).

If he somehow manages to block all the teams that would trade for his contract, and the Leafs have no choice but to buy him out, wouldn't make much sense for him to refuse going to a team that will facilitate a buy out for the Leafs unless he's trying to be difficult and put the Leafs in a tough position.

If he does that though there might not be a team that signs him next season and he would have to prove himself overseas and try the following year to get back into the NHL.

Chicago does want him though apparently.

Chicago has the money to do something more so than AZ, but I wouldn't connect the dots between Hagel for Mrazek, Knies, and (2) 1sts meaning they actually want him. Odds are he gets bought out unless Dubas overpays for that $1M in cap space.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 51
    Chicago has the money to do something more so than AZ, but I wouldnt connect the dots between Hagel for Mrazek, Knies, and (2) 1sts meaning they actually want him.

That was a conversation about hagel+Fleury but im not referring to that. This is new rumor suggests that chi is willing to take his contract and the speculation is that it would cost a 2nd+prospect like Abruzzese.

I think chi wants him for tanking purposes and they will take assets in the process but if he does good they will play him minimally and flip him.
    exo2769 a aimé ceci.
    2 juill. 2022 à 13 h 53
    exo2769
    That was a conversation about hagel+Fleury but im not referring to that. This is new rumor suggests that chi is willing to take his contract and the speculation is that it would cost a 2nd+prospect like Abruzzese.

I think chi wants him for tanking purposes and they will take assets in the process but if he does good they will play him minimally and flip him.

Yeah, I've been on here saying Abruzzese and a 2nd would work for me.
    2 juill. 2022 à 14 h 4
    Yeah, I've been on here saying Abruzzese and a 2nd would work for me.

If it works for Davidson, then it is an overpay. The cap team GMs have been sharks about cap space.

Dubas wanted a 3rd or 4th for a Hyman sign and trade which would have saves them 675k or so over the 7 years by adding the eight and Dubas thought that was fair based off what teams were asking from him for retention. Holland thought that was too expensive.

Mrazek getting bought out costs 1m this year and 1.46m at the most in the 3rd, im guessing the average is like 1.2m per year for 3 years. So, the cost for Mrazek to be dumped shouldn't be more than a 3rd.

Davidson will try to squeeze the most he can though as we saw from the Hagel trade a 1st for each year of cap savings on whatever the production Hagel was having would typically cost, ill try to make an estimate in a sec.
    2 juill. 2022 à 14 h 42
    Rejoint: févr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 317
    If you don't get a hockey deal then you put Mrazek on robidas island. no need to use assets to move him
    2 juill. 2022 à 16 h 7
    exo2769
    Modifié 2 juill. 2022 à 16 h 15
    If it works for Davidson, then it is an overpay. The cap team GMs have been sharks about cap space.

Dubas wanted a 3rd or 4th for a Hyman sign and trade which would have saves them 675k or so over the 7 years by adding the eight and Dubas thought that was fair based off what teams were asking from him for retention. Holland thought that was too expensive.

Mrazek getting bought out costs 1m this year and 1.46m at the most in the 3rd, im guessing the average is like 1.2m per year for 3 years. So, the cost for Mrazek to be dumped shouldn't be more than a 3rd.

Davidson will try to squeeze the most he can though as we saw from the Hagel trade a 1st for each year of cap savings on whatever the production Hagel was having would typically cost, ill try to make an estimate in a sec.

I guess I just disagree that the cost should only be a 3rd to dump Mrazek (comps below). If I'm Kyle Davidson (clearly, I'm not) I don't buyout Mrazek. Why prolong the pain? Just rip the band aid off faster and be rid of Mrazek in 2 years vs 4.

I 100% understand Dubas has excelled at fixing his own mistakes. He got a 3rd for Dermott...good trade and while it cost a 2nd to dump Ritchie...he got a good temp defensive Dman back for the playoffs. Another good trade by Dubas all things considered.

Comp Cap Dumps
    *Ghost took a 2nd, but he's actually offensively pretty good. Just can't play defense.
    *Ladd took (2) 2nds and a 3rd and it's easier to hide a winger on the 4th line and play them 7 min a game vs a goalie who has to play the whole game. PLUS if you dig into the details...AZ didn't even pay for his $3M signing bonus. So they only paid $5M for those (3) picks and Mrazek is owed $8.6M
    *Marleau took the #13OA pick. Sure, the NMC was the driving factor, but less money again.
    *Dadanov is an interesting one. It was a 2nd round pick for a decent player at the TDL. Now with more time it's essentially for nothing.
    2 juill. 2022 à 16 h 47
    I guess I just disagree that the cost should only be a 3rd to dump Mrazek (comps below). If I'm Kyle Davidson (clearly, I'm not) I don't buyout Mrazek. Why prolong the pain? Just rip the band aid off faster and be rid of Mrazek in 2 years vs 4.

I 100% understand Dubas has excelled at fixing his own mistakes. He got a 3rd for Dermott...good trade and while it cost a 2nd to dump Ritchie...he got a good temp defensive Dman back for the playoffs. Another good trade by Dubas all things considered.

Comp Cap Dumps
    *Ghost took a 2nd, but he's actually offensively pretty good. Just can't play defense.
    *Ladd took (2) 2nds and a 3rd and it's easier to hide a winger on the 4th line and play them 7 min a game vs a goalie who has to play the whole game. PLUS if you dig into the details...AZ didn't even pay for his $3M signing bonus. So they only paid $5M for those (3) picks and Mrazek is owed $8.6M
    *Marleau took the #13OA pick. Sure, the NMC was the driving factor, but less money again.
    *Dadanov is an interesting one. It was a 2nd round pick for a decent player at the TDL. Now with more time it's essentially for nothing.

The Dadonov one was interesting since Hughes was worried that he would have to pay to move Weber if Price ended up on LTIR. Instead, he got a player that he can flip at the deadline potentially or keep around.

The cost to buy out Mrazek isn't much on the cap for a team with cap, which is why I'm saying a 3rd based off the Hyman ordeal but probably will cost a 2nd probably (a prospect on top is overpay imo). Teams though are going to try to milk as much as they can though. I haven't thought of it in terms of real dollars paid though. Marleau had 3m+

Davidson wouldn't want to buy him out because he helps reach the cap floor and fill a goalie spot and potentially can return assets.

The Marleau buyout cost Car like 4.6m (3m,888k,888k). The Leafs were right up to the cap so couldn't afford to buy Marleau out. It will be a major inconvenience but the Leafs can buyout Mrazek.

All of Arz stuff is heavily based on real dollars since they are a poor team. Other franchises are businesses too but I think teams might need to pay Arz for being broke even though there is the profit share model. However, Arz had troubles paying players with covid so I think teams would understand them being cautious moving forward.

With Chicago, real dollars will be a factor but the driving point for them to get more would be cap related implications.
    exo2769 a aimé ceci.
    2 juill. 2022 à 16 h 49
    Quoting: kous
    If you don't get a hockey deal then you put Mrazek on robidas island. no need to use assets to move him

Should be named after Lupul since he called the team out (although later apologized) when he failed his physical and couldn't get back on the roster/NHL later on.

Dubas is too nice though to end someone's career likee that. He probably doesn't want to burn bridges.
    exo2769 a aimé ceci.
    2 juill. 2022 à 17 h 6
    exo2769
    The Dadonov one was interesting since Hughes was worried that he would have to pay to move Weber if Price ended up on LTIR. Instead, he got a player that he can flip at the deadline potentially or keep around.

The cost to buy out Mrazek isn't much on the cap for a team with cap, which is why I'm saying a 3rd based off the Hyman ordeal but probably will cost a 2nd probably (a prospect on top is overpay imo). Teams though are going to try to milk as much as they can though. I haven't thought of it in terms of real dollars paid though. Marleau had 3m+

Davidson wouldn't want to buy him out because he helps reach the cap floor and fill a goalie spot and potentially can return assets.

The Marleau buyout cost Car like 4.6m (3m,888k,888k). The Leafs were right up to the cap so couldn't afford to buy Marleau out. It will be a major inconvenience but the Leafs can buyout Mrazek.

All of Arz stuff is heavily based on real dollars since they are a poor team. Other franchises are businesses too but I think teams might need to pay Arz for being broke even though there is the profit share model. However, Arz had troubles paying players with covid so I think teams would understand them being cautious moving forward.

With Chicago, real dollars will be a factor but the driving point for them to get more would be cap related implications.

Good conversation! I just want to start off with that. All good stuff!

The Wirtz family doesn't spend money quite like people from the outside seem to believe. They 100% will, but the juice has to be worth the squeeze. Before Rocky inherited the team it was "Dollar Bill Wirtz". He got that nick name because he refused to put the Hawks on local television. He wanted to start his own TV network called Hawkvision and charge $ to watch each individual game like Pay Per View does for boxing matches. It guess the polite way to say it is that he was ahead of his time???... It didn't work because hockey just wasn't a big enough sport. That's not a slight against hockey...obviously I love hockey. It's just a numbers game. The Cubs/Yankees/BigTen...these are much bigger machines and have more power when it comes to dictating terms. anyway...I'm way off topic...

The Hawks won't have any issues getting to the floor. They're already there and have signed no one. Not even their RFAs. They should try to get a bunch of guys on 1 year contracts and trade them at the TDL. I'd love to sig Palat if we can get a 1st+ for him at the TDL. Goalies just don't get a ton in trade value at the TDL. DK is the obvious recent exception. I mean if Ben Chiarot can get a 1st+ then Palat has to don't you think?
    2 juill. 2022 à 19 h 39
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 238
    carolina most likely rolls with raanta as the backup and letting kochetkov get more ahl games
    2 juill. 2022 à 19 h 42
    Rejoint: juill. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 973
    Robidas island is no more. Every Player headed for that kind of LTIR is getting reviewed by the league now. Being bad is not an injury but is cap cirumvention with the penalties that would come with it
    2 juill. 2022 à 22 h 42
    Good conversation! I just want to start off with that. All good stuff!

The Wirtz family doesn't spend money quite like people from the outside seem to believe. They 100% will, but the juice has to be worth the squeeze. Before Rocky inherited the team it was "Dollar Bill Wirtz". He got that nick name because he refused to put the Hawks on local television. He wanted to start his own TV network called Hawkvision and charge $ to watch each individual game like Pay Per View does for boxing matches. It guess the polite way to say it is that he was ahead of his time???... It didn't work because hockey just wasn't a big enough sport. That's not a slight against hockey...obviously I love hockey. It's just a numbers game. The Cubs/Yankees/BigTen...these are much bigger machines and have more power when it comes to dictating terms. anyway...I'm way off topic...

The Hawks won't have any issues getting to the floor. They're already there and have signed no one. Not even their RFAs. They should try to get a bunch of guys on 1 year contracts and trade them at the TDL. I'd love to sig Palat if we can get a 1st+ for him at the TDL. Goalies just don't get a ton in trade value at the TDL. DK is the obvious recent exception. I mean if Ben Chiarot can get a 1st+ then Palat has to don't you think?

I started to suspect that Chi might be trying to save real dollars noe too, I don't think they are signing Strome and Kubalik which are the more expensive guys, or at least not qualifying them but who knows. I'm thinking though if they trade DeBrincat and other guys they might drop below the floor, not sure how much they have ahead or not but yeah. I think the main thing with the goalie is to get the initial assets but to use him to tank. You're right that goalies don't have a whole ton of value but if he can get a conditional 3rd that would upgrade to a 2nd or 2nd up to a 1st if the condition is fulfilled.
    3 juill. 2022 à 19 h 39
    Rejoint: févr. 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 317
    Quoting: vols94
    Robidas island is no more. Every Player headed for that kind of LTIR is getting reviewed by the league now. Being bad is not an injury but is cap cirumvention with the penalties that would come with it

He has a history of injury's so its not a far stretch

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage