Équipe: 2022-23 Rangers de New York
Date de création initiale: 1 juill. 2022
Publié: 1 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
NYR
  1. Choix de 1e ronde en 2024 (ANA)
Détails additionnels:
Assumption: Jacob is willing - Serious offers please! Please disregard the draft pick - I had to enter something,
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de WPG
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de ANA
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
Logo de NYR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
1482 500 000 $63 491 469 $0 $3 650 000 $19 008 531 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Rangers de New York
11 642 857 $11 642 857 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 4
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 8
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG
NMC
UFA - 5
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
3 641 667 $3 641 667 $
C, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 850 000 $$3M)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 7
5 666 667 $5 666 667 $
G
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DG
RFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance400 000 $$400K)
DD
RFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
1 525 000 $1 525 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
1 juill. 2022 à 8 h 35
JwillNYR82
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7
Trouba has a full NMC, why would anyone assume he would be willing to waive it to go to a rebuilding team?
Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 8 h 57
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Trouba has an attachment to this NYR group- so not sure he'd waive his NMC...but if he would waive, going to a team on the rebuild would probably be his only option...can't see a team that's "right there" having the CAP to take him on. That said- ANA would be a great fit for him in terms of place to live, direction the team is heading, etc. Big consideration for Trouba would be his wife's completing her MD residency in NYC. This was one of the main reasons he wanted out of WPG- to accommodate her career.
saysthemachine a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 27
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 757
what is the motivation to trade Trouba, so you can sign Coop or Strome?
i'd argue that Trouba is more important to the makeup of this Rangers roster than the other two...
saysthemachine et Fox_Czar_Cup a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 91
Gentlemen - I am aware of all the clauses you mention. The wife and kiddies too (He's been in New York for three years so the residency constraint may no longer apply -not sure). He doesn't have a M-NTC until 24-25. Got it! What I am attempting to do is gauge interest assuming all the obstacles are put to the side. What teams might express an interest and what kind of an offer they might consider. A hypothetical. I'd be interested in your thoughts. I plan to put one out there for the Breadman too. Thanks for listening.
1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 47
Démarrer sujet
re: Mike_Gartner - I understand Jacob's upsides. Fox is at $9.5M (deserved), is Jacob really worth $8M relatively speaking. $6M would be more appropriate in my view. I wouldn't need to drop Jacob to sign Copp or Motte or Rooney. But if a take Jacob off the roster I can bring Vatrano (or some other UFA and several others who just went to the semi-final (note: No Strome). Also take a look at my previous post. If Jacob were to leave I move Schneider to # 2 RD, Nils to #3 RD and Zach to #3 LD.
1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 48
Exhausted Ranger Fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 451
Quoting: Mike_Gartner
what is the motivation to trade Trouba, so you can sign Coop or Strome?
i'd argue that Trouba is more important to the makeup of this Rangers roster than the other two...

We have no money for our future pieces, troubas contract is too large for who he is. If he were a 5 mil a year player completely different story, we also never anticipated being handed fox so he’s the one that has to go.
1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 50
Démarrer sujet
re: Despise - Appreciate the support.
1 juill. 2022 à 10 h 56
Rejoint: sept. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 757
Quoting: Despise
We have no money for our future pieces, troubas contract is too large for who he is. If he were a 5 mil a year player completely different story, we also never anticipated being handed fox so he’s the one that has to go.

the argument could be made that the Rangers do have enough money. last years success was on the back of Igor, the team was good but flawed.
this year should be a regression year, not a duplicate. they are still young.

let Strome, Vatrano and Coop go - they are luxuries the team can't afford.
in my opinion, they need to lean on the kids more than just 3rd line pieces:

Panarin - Zib - Kreider
Laf - Chytil - KK
Othmann - Goodrow - Kravtsov
Motte - Rydahl - Blais

(Hunt and Reaves work in on the 4th line or try to move Reaves)

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Trouba
Jones - Schneider

Igor - Kinkaid (or someone similar)

this leaves the Rangers with almost $4m in cap space next year and sets them up nicely for the next several years.
Goalie a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 11 h 45
Jimbo1119
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 760
Quoting: Mike_Gartner
the argument could be made that the Rangers do have enough money. last years success was on the back of Igor, the team was good but flawed.
this year should be a regression year, not a duplicate. they are still young.

let Strome, Vatrano and Coop go - they are luxuries the team can't afford.
in my opinion, they need to lean on the kids more than just 3rd line pieces:

Panarin - Zib - Kreider
Laf - Chytil - KK
Othmann - Goodrow - Kravtsov
Motte - Rydahl - Blais

(Hunt and Reaves work in on the 4th line or try to move Reaves)

Lindgren - Fox
Miller - Trouba
Jones - Schneider

Igor - Kinkaid (or someone similar)

this leaves the Rangers with almost $4m in cap space next year and sets them up nicely for the next several years.

I'm not against this plan...just don't see Drury and Gallant accepting Chytl/Goodrow as 2C/3C- even though this might be the best big picture situation going forward. I'm not sure exactly where this scenario leaves the summer 2023 CAP situation- but at some point it will be wise to sign young guys long term- not all bridge deals. But to sign any of them long term, we really need to see where they are at with big minutes and big responsibility...Gallant has never been known to want to put a lot of trust in his young guys- so we gotta see what hand Drury deals him to play.
Goalie a aimé ceci.
1 juill. 2022 à 11 h 54
Démarrer sujet
re: Mike_Gartner - We are not as far apart as you might think. Trouba's wife has two more years of medical residency to go (that's for Despise). Third line D - Lunqvist/Jones - Schneider (I like Nils but give them both a shot) and that you 6th and seventh D. Kreids - Mika - Laffy ----- Breadman - Copp - Kravtsov/Blais (I think Copp goes 60-70 pts centering for the Breadman a full season ----- of course Kakko if he stays at 2nd RW ----- Third line was one I put out there but I got a lot of feed re: I think it was his ELC situation that would make it unwise to bring him up this year. If all those are correct the Othmann gains a spot on the roster in 23-24. Third Line --- Filip - Barclay - Blais/Kravs. I agree about Reaves but there appears to be no interest. May take a buyout but of they can move him, move him. Gallant will be apoplectic. Fourth Line: Hunt- Rooney/Rydahl - Reaves (I think Gallant will get his way). Goalies - we are on the same page ( I'd consider Lindgren (STL) of Rittich (NSH). I like Charlie. $80K for 2. Thanks for getting back!
1 juill. 2022 à 12 h 5
B
Rejoint: avr. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 1,436
I want a jet pack to fly to work, not for a while yet! It's a waste of time shopping for one now. Cheaper Cs should be the targets ie Gourde or Benn @1/2, Bennett Barbashev Sundqvist Trenin not JTM PLD Schiefle Malkin. Bread is the highest paid pond hockey player in the world, like Trouba, is not movable right now. Unless we take cap back, only to a FLA team, he is also staying. Like it or not. Beating a dead horse is hard to watch...
1 juill. 2022 à 12 h 18
Démarrer sujet
re: Jimbo1119 take a look at my reply to Mike_Gartner. Thanks
1 juill. 2022 à 12 h 30
Démarrer sujet
re: Fox_Czar_Cup- I'm on board with your thoughts. I'm good with Gourde and have so stated in other threads. Haven't looked at the others you suggest, although Barbashev's name came up in a series of trade scenario some suggested. Completely on board re: Schieffle and Malkin. I believe Gallant will push for Copp at #2C (say 5.5M for 5 yrs.). That's slightly higher but acceptable. Anything more would be a deal breaker for me. Copp put up 53 pts in 21-22. A full year centering for the Breadman should boost those numbers into the 60-70 pt. range. I consider that a good return on the investment.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage