Forums/Armchair-GM

Pulijarvi Value

Créé par: JustanIdea
Équipe: 2022-23 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 1 juill. 2022
Publié: 1 juill. 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
According to TSN Jesse Pulijarjvi has asked for a trade and the Oilers are willing to oblige and they have already talked to four teams as they want to get it done before the trade deadline.

Here is what an offer could possibly look like:
Transactions
EDM
  1. Brown, Connor (1 800 000 $ retained)
  2. Watson, Austin
OTT
    Let me know what you think?
    EDM
    Rachats de contrats
    Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1582 500 000 $53 705 714 $0 $4 025 000 $28 794 286 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
    8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
    AG
    UFA - 6
    950 000 $950 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    C
    UFA - 1
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    925 000 $925 000 $
    AG
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
    3 200 000 $3 200 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
    DG
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
    C
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 33
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 242
    I think you can maybe add one more piece, like a 2nd or a 3rd from oilers since you are helping them cap wise (getting Kassian, retaining Brown 50% salary), but I would say it is close value wise
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 34
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 37
    As an Edmonton fan I don't really see a need for Austin Watson. If the Oilers want someone like that they could get Nick Deslauriers as a UFA for similar AAV and no trade needed. Although the retention on Brown's Salary is nice. Would be nice for Oil to just add in a pick instead of Savoie for some salary retention and Kassian's cap dump. Although I see what you are doing there with the players and proposals, and I don't think you're too far off. Good suggestion!
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 36
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 171
    Quoting: zizougaffar
    I think you can maybe add one more piece, like a 2nd or a 3rd from oilers since you are helping them cap wise (getting Kassian, retaining Brown 50% salary), but I would say it is close value wise

I didn't cause Savoie is a really good prospect who could be a good middle six winger for the Sens this year with a lot of scoring touch. That and I think that Sens fans like myself do overvalue Brown a bit and I would think that the returns would be a slighly scalled down Lehkonen or Coleman trade.
    JBrger18, Andy_Dick, zizougaffar and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 37
    Rejoint: févr. 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,273
    Savoie and Pool Party is quite a bit for Connor Brown.

It’s close tho
    JustanIdea a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 38
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: JBrger18
    As an Edmonton fan I don't really see a need for Austin Watson. If the Oilers want someone like that they could get Nick Deslauriers as a UFA for similar AAV and no trade needed. Although the retention on Brown's Salary is nice. Would be nice for Oil to just add in a pick instead of Savoie for some salary retention and Kassian's cap dump. Although I see what you are doing there with the players and proposals, and I don't think you're too far off. Good suggestion!

Thanks I added Watson just as a replacement to the beefiness that Kassian is providing to the lineup and worst comes to worst you could bury him.

He's also good enough to play on 2PK and not harm the team and he is an amazing teammate and person.
    JBrger18 a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 39
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: Koskinen_The_Great
    Savoie and Pool Party is quite a bit for Connor Brown.

It’s close tho

It's closer when you think of the value needed to dump Kassian and then the value needed to get Brown.

I would also like to say that I was reading a TSN article today and most scouts that the writers talked to and I think it was Jason Bukula who wrote the article said that he was worth a third or a late 2nd. Might've been Mark Spector if not Jason Bukula.
    zizougaffar a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 40
    Quoting: JustanIdea
    I didn't cause Savoie is a really good prospect who could be a good middle six winger for the Sens this year with a lot of scoring touch. That and I think that Sens fans like myself do overvalue Brown a bit and I would think that the returns would be a slighly scalled down Lehkonen or Coleman trade.

Solid take. I appreciate seeing you say that you along with other fans overvalue Brown at times. A lot of fans (including myself) overvalue players on favourite teams, and can't come to terms with a value more accurate lol.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 44
    Démarrer sujet
    Solid take. I appreciate seeing you say that you along with other fans overvalue Brown at times. A lot of fans (including myself) overvalue players on favourite teams, and can't come to terms with a value more accurate lol.

That's the big problem with this site. Is that there are very few trades where that people agree on because you love every player on you're favourite team and don't want to see them go unless it's for an offer that's to good to ignore which is the bias in a lot of posters as they want to get an outlandish offer rather than look at reality and see the value as it means one of there favourite players is going.
    JBrger18, zizougaffar, Andy_Dick and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 48
    That's the big problem with this site. Is that there are very few trades where that people agree on because you love every player on you're favourite team and don't want to see them go unless it's for an offer that's to good to ignore which is the bias in a lot of posters as they want to get an outlandish offer rather than look at reality and see the value as it means one of there favourite players is going.

Yes 100% agree. I try to stay positive for the most part. But there are always those people on here who just comment and say "EDM says no, he's with a 1st, not even close". Then proceed to have pointless arguments lol. Personally I would love to somehow see EDM sign Kane, trade for Brown, and trade for D Strome's rights and sign him. That would be an unreal forward group, like wow haha.
    JustanIdea et GermanGretzky a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 49
    Rejoint: juin 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 242

I mean that's understandable, but Ottawa would definitely try and get as much as possible from the oilers, but yeah in terms of value wise, I think this is decent
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 57
    Jimmy Stu
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 540
    Honestly let another team do the Pool party experiment. Too many games I watched him look lost and the underlying numbers don't matter to me. Off McDavid or draisatls wings and he did nothing. I wanted him to do well but it just won't happen till his late 20s if at all
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 59

Not just that but ppl chose to ignore reality and look at their own narratives. Chiarot is 1, Josh Anderson is another. You cant choose to look at one aspect of a player's game and ignore all the rest.

Exactly why a lot of scouts aren't to be trusted as they watch one player's bad performance and refuse to wash it on other viewings. Ppl develop bias and they refuse to move off their positions despite overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
    JBrger18 a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 1 h 2
    It's closer when you think of the value needed to dump Kassian and then the value needed to get Brown.

I would also like to say that I was reading a TSN article today and most scouts that the writers talked to and I think it was Jason Bukula who wrote the article said that he was worth a third or a late 2nd. Might've been Mark Spector if not Jason Bukula.

Oh I agree. I have come to an understanding that we are selling Puljujarvi as a loss. I'm not going to ignore the growing speculation as many do here and live in denial. Where there is smoke, there is usually fire as the saying goes. This would be a very tough pill to swallow.

Kassian though i still believe can be discarded without having to take on a contract like Watson.
    JBrger18 a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 1 h 5
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: CMac66
    Honestly let another team do the Pool party experiment. Too many games I watched him look lost and the underlying numbers don't matter to me. Off McDavid or draisatls wings and he did nothing. I wanted him to do well but it just won't happen till his late 20s if at all

I look at him as the next Valeri Nucuskin and I think cause of recency bias a lot of GM"s see him as the exact same way.
    JBrger18 a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 1 h 5
    Yes 100% agree. I try to stay positive for the most part. But there are always those people on here who just comment and say "EDM says no, he's with a 1st, not even close". Then proceed to have pointless arguments lol. Personally I would love to somehow see EDM sign Kane, trade for Brown, and trade for D Strome's rights and sign him. That would be an unreal forward group, like wow haha.

Ive seen countless posts of Edmonton trading their 1st at 29OA for Mtl 2nd at 33rd OA and ppl commenting that the Oilers wont give up their 1st, completely overlooking that its only 4 spots. Its really hard sometimes to care to respond to so many ppl that dont even take the time to read and digest information without trolling. Its almost a running joke at this point, post an ACGM and guaranteed 2 or 3 posters wont catch it.
    JBrger18 a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 11 h 41
    Jimmy Stu
    Rejoint: juill. 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 540
    I look at him as the next Valeri Nucuskin and I think cause of recency bias a lot of GM"s see him as the exact same way.

I get the dream and honestly I have been president of the puljujarvi is going to show everyone wrong club for 3 years. But his weird skating (nichushkin never had that), poor reads, off positioning have caused me to admit I was wrong. I could see him rounding into a decent 3rd line checker (lower expectations) but that's full maturity at 27/28. He's so inconsistent now. I'd be ok if the sens bought low or even value because it's a risk if they're overpaying

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage