Créé par: JustanIdea
Équipe: 2022-23 Sénateurs d'Ottawa
Date de création initiale: 29 juin 2022
Publié: 29 juin 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Transactions
OTT
MIN
    Congrats on the return for Fiala. It isn't bad but it's way off from what you were saying.

Thinking specifically about the return I think that thte 7th OA pick would have been enough to make the team bite but I don't think Dorian offered it because 7th OA is about the same value as what the Sens had in the 7th OA pick.

I also wonder if they had a deal going to Ottawa but Fiala wouldn't sign long-term there which forced the Wild to look elsewhere.
    Rachats de contrats
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de BOS
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de NYI
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de NSH
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de TBL
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    Logo de OTT
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    1582 500 000 $52 880 714 $0 $4 025 000 $29 619 286 $
    Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
    8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
    AG
    UFA - 6
    950 000 $950 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 5
    3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
    C, AD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
    C
    UFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AD, AG
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 6
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    DD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
    G
    UFA - 3
    750 000 $750 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 1
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
    DG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 1
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
    DG
    UFA - 2
    Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
    4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 2
    925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
    C
    RFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 25
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 171
    Quoting: palhal
    Agree with your hockey sentiment. But building an arena....it isn't so much the cost of building arena that is stumbling block for owners/cities, it's what entity covers the of the operating overages. The owners never want to pay for it and never does the cities.. Unless the arena is operating with events about 230 days a year, that doesn't cover the the cost of the arena.
    Hockey has about 50 games....what about the 180 dates? Can Ottawa support that?
    The LA, Toronto, and Rangers arenas have the most dates in North America.

Totally understand your argument but the city and the team have shown a willingness and even if it's not extremely profitable it is probably more likely profitable than the CTC which is a 20m drive from some of the suburbs and an even longer drive from down town.

I just really think that the team and the city really want an arena downtown cause that opens up tons of options.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 32
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Rejoint: juill. 2015
    Mentions "j'aime": 22,466
    Quoting: JustanIdea
    Totally understand your argument but the city and the team have shown a willingness and even if it's not extremely profitable it is probably more likely profitable than the CTC which is a 20m drive from some of the suburbs and an even longer drive from down town.

I just really think that the team and the city really want an arena downtown cause that opens up tons of options.

I agree the all parties "want" but it's the "who pays" is the issue. I want to date a super hot 20 year old, but I don't want pay for the privilege (I'm 68)
    But I wish Ottawa and their fans all the best.
    JustanIdea a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 0 h 33
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 171
    I agree the all parties "want" but it's the "who pays" is the issue. I want to date a super hot 20 year old, but I don't want pay for the privilege (I'm 68)

Yep, all the best to you man too. Good luck with the 20 year olds.
    1 juill. 2022 à 7 h 18
    Rejoint: mai 2016
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,641

I'm 20 something years younger than you and that sounds like way too much work to me.
    palhal a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 9 h 38
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Yep, all the best to you man too. Good luck with the 20 year olds.

I'm sure if I did ever meet up with a 20 year hottie......I would never make to next birthday.
    But only kidding, I have no intention of spending time or money on young women or a fancy car. Two of my friends once they became widowers bought a Corvette and convertible Mustang. I was widowed last year. I'm delighted with my Forester.
    1 juill. 2022 à 10 h 4
    Rejoint: mai 2021
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,891
    Thanks man, it's more of those bot/troll poster who were sending FIala for the farm but there were sometimes that I didn't agree with you're opinion but I'd say we were in the middle in terms of valu . It was the Hockey something or other guy that I blocked that I couldn't stand cause his deals were outrageous.

No I get it, I’ve had to block a few clowns too.

Kinda interesting to learn that he was only willing to sign long term in LA. Not that it matters at this point, just kinda funny to recall all the non-LA proposals when that was never gonna happen.
    1 juill. 2022 à 13 h 30
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 2,794
    It'll be tough to get a read on Dumba cause Faber likely takes his spot in the future when they sign him to his ELC but I wouldn't be suprised if Guerin held him as an own rental cause even though Dumba is valuable he is probably more valuable to the team making a push next year and keeping Karprizov happy then trading off a solid RHD that can shutdown. I also think that Guerin might jump through more hoops to keep Dumba.

Lots of comments on Dumba. You nailed what he is, he’s a 2 way transition guy. He works well with Brodin because Brodin shuts down the play and Dumba turns the puck the other way. There’s no doubt his pec injury a few years ago really impacted his offensive upside and it’s extremely odd he’s not being used on the flank on the PP. But he’s still a top end #3 defenseman that will tilt the ice and can put up 40-50 points with PP time. I’m with you that Guerin shouldn’t want to move him but I really don’t know what they think of Addison anymore given there was an extended hole in the top 4 this year and Addison didn’t fill it (I refuse to accept size as why this didn’t happen).

I also think it’s true that the value hasn’t been there or Dumba would have been moved. I think OTT would be a good spot for him since they have the need, assets, and ability to slightly over pay in the short term (they probably need to overpay on an extension for him to waive his NMC). People will be surprised by his next deal, I think the AAV will start with a 4. If the Wild think Addison is ready to play or want to rip the bandaid off, I’d watch out for a deal around a 2nd, Gustavsson, and another piece at the draft.
    1 juill. 2022 à 20 h 21
    I'm sure if I did ever meet up with a 20 year hottie......I would never make to next birthday.
    But only kidding, I have no intention of spending time or money on young women or a fancy car. Two of my friends once they became widowers bought a Corvette and convertible Mustang. I was widowed last year. I'm delighted with my Forester.

I'm pretty sure buying a nice car is something I would do if my wife passed. Either that or build a new garage, buy a lift, and some classic car to tinker around on. TBF buying a new truck is in the same price range as those cars. I'm also that redneck neighbor that may or may not have more cars that don't run than do at my house, it just depends on the day of the week. Help
    palhal a aimé ceci.
    1 juill. 2022 à 22 h 9
    LongtimeLeafsufferer
    Quoting: wabit
    I'm pretty sure buying a nice car is something I would do if my wife passed. Either that or build a new garage, buy a lift, and some classic car to tinker around on. TBF buying a new truck is in the same price range as those cars. I'm also that redneck neighbor that may or may not have more cars that don't run than do at my house, it just depends on the day of the week. Help

Now that car tinkering sounds like fun. But gee, the price of car or trucks is horrendous and there seems to very little quality in most brands.
    2 juill. 2022 à 0 h 59
    Now that car tinkering sounds like fun. But gee, the price of car or trucks is horrendous and there seems to very little quality in most brands.

Yes, new cars are expensive, new Subbys are some of the best deals on the market. You really can't shade tree work on new cars, too many electronics that are tied into every aspect of the car.

With the price of gas I'm really considering building a sidecar on the bike where I'm currently rebuilding the carbs. I'll tell the wife the sidecar is for her, but it's really for the dog. nod
    palhal a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage