Forums/Armchair-GM

Blues Ideal Offseason v2

Créé par: THS_hockey51
Équipe: 2022-23 Blues de St-Louis
Date de création initiale: 28 juin 2022
Publié: 28 juin 2022
Mode - plafond salarial: Basique
Description
Because there is no way the Blues are paying Nick Leddy $5M for the next 4 years.
Signatures de joueurs autonomes
RFAANSCAP HIT
1850 000 $
1750 000 $
1750 000 $
1900 000 $
1900 000 $
1750 000 $
UFAANSCAP HIT
35 750 000 $
21 000 000 $
1750 000 $
Transactions
STL
  1. Sanheim, Travis (1 000 000 $ retained)
PHI
  1. Barbashev, Ivan
  2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (STL)
  3. Choix de 2e ronde en 2024 (STL)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
Logo de STL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $73 052 500 $1 100 000 $82 500 $9 447 500 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Blues de St-Louis
5 750 000 $5 750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
1 875 000 $1 875 000 $
C
UFA - 1
3 750 000 $3 750 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
NTC
UFA - 4
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
C, AG
NTC
UFA - 6
5 800 000 $5 800 000 $
AG, AD, C
M-NTC
UFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 1
2 800 000 $2 800 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
835 833 $835 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
AG, AD
RFA - 3
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
RFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AD
UFA
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 5
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
G
NTC
UFA - 5
Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie
3 675 000 $3 675 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 5
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 8
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
29 juin 2022 à 0 h 1
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 792
Hard pass by Philly
29 juin 2022 à 0 h 34
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 341
Quoting: ReelBigFan
Hard pass by Philly

Quite the opposite, Blues never make that offer
29 juin 2022 à 2 h 32
Rejoint: mars 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,738
Hard pass by Philly

25 goal scorer with draft picks for a 2nd Pairing defenseman. lol ok then.
xercuses a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 7 h 27
Quoting: Shylo_Moxii
25 goal scorer with draft picks for a 2nd Pairing defenseman. lol ok then.

Guy blossoming into one of the best 2-way D in the league, has proven himself to be a top pair D, and whose young and expected to sign a very affordable deal for a player whose had one productive season plus a 2nd and 4th

I’ve seen a handful of deals with Sanhiem and the IB on here… usually there’s a first and a either a prospect of a useful depth player… or they offer up Scotty P and a first and a mid round pick for him.

Not to mention you’re actually asking for salary retention as well.
29 juin 2022 à 9 h 36
Guy blossoming into one of the best 2-way D in the league, has proven himself to be a top pair D, and whose young and expected to sign a very affordable deal for a player whose had one productive season plus a 2nd and 4th

I’ve seen a handful of deals with Sanhiem and the IB on here… usually there’s a first and a either a prospect of a useful depth player… or they offer up Scotty P and a first and a mid round pick for him.

Not to mention you’re actually asking for salary retention as well.

well I personally wouldn't put retention apart of the deal. and no he's a 3-4D you give him way too much credit you would not get an A Potential Prospect and a First round pick in one of the 2 deepest drafts because for Claude Giroux retained at 50% with Bunnaman and Rubtsov and a 5th you got a 3rd 1st and Tippett. You got Ellis for Myers probably a lower ranked defenseman and Nolan Patrick who's basically middle 6 forward. Jeremy Lauzon got a 2nd round pick and Giordano with 50% retained and Blackwell got 2 2nds and a 3rd I think you forget what the market is actually set at. His defense stepped up a bit, but it's 1 year just as Barbashev is 1 year of production so sanheim's defense. We don't know if that is gonna be normal or not. His offense sure I'll give you that he's done very solid on offense for the past 3 seasons. But that's kind of the price range. Barbashev is a top 6 forward same age as Sanheim and moving up with a career year and is sure to be a fire sign to be great again next season. So no the difference between the 2 is not an A prospect like Perunovich, and a 1st round pick that's ridiculous and you far overrate Sanheim which I can't blame you because you are a flyers fan so.
29 juin 2022 à 10 h 9
well I personally wouldn't put retention apart of the deal. and no he's a 3-4D you give him way too much credit you would not get an A Potential Prospect and a First round pick in one of the 2 deepest drafts because for Claude Giroux retained at 50% with Bunnaman and Rubtsov and a 5th you got a 3rd 1st and Tippett. You got Ellis for Myers probably a lower ranked defenseman and Nolan Patrick who's basically middle 6 forward. Jeremy Lauzon got a 2nd round pick and Giordano with 50% retained and Blackwell got 2 2nds and a 3rd I think you forget what the market is actually set at. His defense stepped up a bit, but it's 1 year just as Barbashev is 1 year of production so sanheim's defense. We don't know if that is gonna be normal or not. His offense sure I'll give you that he's done very solid on offense for the past 3 seasons. But that's kind of the price range. Barbashev is a top 6 forward same age as Sanheim and moving up with a career year and is sure to be a fire sign to be great again next season. So no the difference between the 2 is not an A prospect like Perunovich, and a 1st round pick that's ridiculous and you far overrate Sanheim which I can't blame you because you are a flyers fan so.

Ummm Giroux wasn’t retained if I’m not mistaken

We gave Florida a pick to take contracts so we could sign players

Giroux held all the cards in that deal btw

You’re definitely under valuing Sanhiem, there a reason he was plus 9 playing with Risto who was minus 9. Sanhiem is a beast

The Eliis trade was an injury prone good D for a D with solid potential who just sucked last year and an injury prone bust… both teams lost that deal lol, heck, all three teams lost in that trade

Also, maybe what I wrote came out wrong. There were Scotty P and a first offers on here from blues fans, those did not include Barb… Barb offers usually included a first and a prospect or a depth player (Scandella for instance who i see no value in but I understand he’s probably worth a mid pick, just a personal thing lol) but the prospect would usually be like a B/B- type
Shylo_Moxii a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 12 h 32
Ummm Giroux wasn’t retained if I’m not mistaken

We gave Florida a pick to take contracts so we could sign players

Giroux held all the cards in that deal btw

You’re definitely under valuing Sanhiem, there a reason he was plus 9 playing with Risto who was minus 9. Sanhiem is a beast

The Eliis trade was an injury prone good D for a D with solid potential who just sucked last year and an injury prone bust… both teams lost that deal lol, heck, all three teams lost in that trade

Also, maybe what I wrote came out wrong. There were Scotty P and a first offers on here from blues fans, those did not include Barb… Barb offers usually included a first and a prospect or a depth player (Scandella for instance who i see no value in but I understand he’s probably worth a mid pick, just a personal thing lol) but the prospect would usually be like a B/B- type

he was retained 50% yes Giroux was. +/- means absolutely nothing lol. Quite literally nothing it's the most useless stat it could be Sanheim just made a bad change and left RIsto to get roasted Sanheim gets off the ice Risto's still on they get scored on in transition. That could ultimately be the situation if you understand what I mean.

Ok now I'm understanding what you are meaning there Scandella is definitely a negative value cap dump. So you aren't wrong. No one would ever pay a mid pick for him. B/B- player would be fine I guess I just wasn't expecting A Prospect and 1st Round pick, but Barbashev has more value than most give him credit for because he at least very consistently was a great PK player, also did solid as a defensive forward, and a checking line. They just recently moved him up to a Middle 6 role and boom 26 goals. So I sort of understand why you would think that, but I also don't feel that's a fair shake to Barbashev either.
ReelBigFan a aimé ceci.
29 juin 2022 à 15 h 50
he was retained 50% yes Giroux was. +/- means absolutely nothing lol. Quite literally nothing it's the most useless stat it could be Sanheim just made a bad change and left RIsto to get roasted Sanheim gets off the ice Risto's still on they get scored on in transition. That could ultimately be the situation if you understand what I mean.

Ok now I'm understanding what you are meaning there Scandella is definitely a negative value cap dump. So you aren't wrong. No one would ever pay a mid pick for him. B/B- player would be fine I guess I just wasn't expecting A Prospect and 1st Round pick, but Barbashev has more value than most give him credit for because he at least very consistently was a great PK player, also did solid as a defensive forward, and a checking line. They just recently moved him up to a Middle 6 role and boom 26 goals. So I sort of understand why you would think that, but I also don't feel that's a fair shake to Barbashev either.

That’s odd, I really couldn’t find any info on the retention but expected it since FLA was close to the cap

Yeah, Scandella is meh… I’d be okay with him as a 7th D for 900k max but you’re the first blues fan whose agreed with me on that lol. Then again I try to sell JVR as positive value, but if he is retained but really I wouldn’t pay for him unless his hit was retained twice

I know +\- means little, but his actual defensive play has been outstanding. I know it’s not the same, but I’ve always loved Eric Brewer and I think this is the closest thing Philly has had to him in a long time, just needs the physical play but he makes up for it with better O

From a flyers perspective I would rather extend Sanhiem and move Provorov with about 1-2 mill retained and get a nicer package than give up on Sanhiem, so I do value him a bit high i guess… I also think it would be kinda dumb for the Blues to do Scotty and a first since the kids talent looks high, but Ivan package probably works better for both teams
29 juin 2022 à 15 h 59
That’s odd, I really couldn’t find any info on the retention but expected it since FLA was close to the cap

Yeah, Scandella is meh… I’d be okay with him as a 7th D for 900k max but you’re the first blues fan whose agreed with me on that lol. Then again I try to sell JVR as positive value, but if he is retained but really I wouldn’t pay for him unless his hit was retained twice

I know +\- means little, but his actual defensive play has been outstanding. I know it’s not the same, but I’ve always loved Eric Brewer and I think this is the closest thing Philly has had to him in a long time, just needs the physical play but he makes up for it with better O

From a flyers perspective I would rather extend Sanhiem and move Provorov with about 1-2 mill retained and get a nicer package than give up on Sanhiem, so I do value him a bit high i guess… I also think it would be kinda dumb for the Blues to do Scotty and a first since the kids talent looks high, but Ivan package probably works better for both teams

https://www.capfriendly.com/forums/thread/568611

and yeah I think it would be a good package. I also understand where you are coming from I don't personally like pro either.
ReelBigFan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage