SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/New Jersey Devils

What's The Deal With McLeod?

28 juin 2022 à 16 h 28
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,863
Haven't really heard much about him since NJD drafted him. He seems like a good enough player but everytime I see him on a NJD ACGM, he's either a scratch or 4C. What was the plan with him when he was drafted and do you think he's going to be moved?
3 juill. 2022 à 6 h 54
Banni
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 2,630
He seems to be firmly set as the Devils 4C. Yeah, maybe he doesn't live up to initial expectations when he was originally drafted, but he fills a legitimate need for the team that drafted him, so while he's not the caliber of player team's would deem untouchable, I don't see the Devils actively shopping him
4 juill. 2022 à 19 h 41
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,465
Quoting: Nathaniel
Haven't really heard much about him since NJD drafted him. He seems like a good enough player but everytime I see him on a NJD ACGM, he's either a scratch or 4C. What was the plan with him when he was drafted and do you think he's going to be moved?

I remember watching him when he played for Mississauga. Outstanding speed allowed him to do things against slower junior opponents. Now he's in a league where everyone is fast, he just can't be as creative. Just don't think he now he could counted on to be a difference maker. He could still have a long NHL career though
8 juill. 2022 à 14 h 38
Speak of the Devil
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 26,426
Quoting: Nathaniel

Quoting: palhal
I remember watching him when he played for Mississauga. Outstanding speed allowed him to do things against slower junior opponents. Now he's in a league where everyone is fast, he just can't be as creative. Just don't think he now he could counted on to be a difference maker. He could still have a long NHL career though

The main problem with McLeod is that he got buried in the Devils organization by other centers like Hischier, Hughes, Henrique, Zajac, etc. McLeod's offensive game never fully developed and he's now seen as the defensive plug on the 4th line and on PK. He likely won't be anymore than a bottom 6 center. I don't see him getting moved as he is great defensively and at faceoffs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage