Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
Logo de NSH
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $75 812 809 $0 $212 500 $6 687 191 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Predators de Nashville
8 875 000 $8 875 000 $
AG
UFA - 8
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD, C
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 4
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 3
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
AG, AD
RFA - 2
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
2 857 143 $2 857 143 $
C, AD
UFA - 4
1 575 000 $1 575 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 2
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
C, AG
UFA
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 059 000 $9 059 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
2 400 000 $2 400 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
G
UFA - 3
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
733 333 $733 333 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 27
Funksoljah
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
I think Buffalo would prefer to just keep Olofsson. They need to upgrade in their top 9, so if he does get traded I feel like it would be a package for a better player.
Shibbal18, homiedaclown, sabres89 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 28
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,141
This is a poor trade for buffalo
Shibbal18 et sabres89 a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 2,045
I like the deal, just doesn't seem like a Poile move, taking on a guy with arb rights 1 year from UFA status.
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 29
Quoting: Funksoljah
I think Buffalo would prefer to just keep Olofsson. They need to upgrade in their top 9, so if he does get traded I feel like it would be a package for a better player.

Unlikely, they're cutting costs for the time being.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 29
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
This is a poor trade for buffalo

Your underrating Tolvanen a lot here. He is defensively what Olofsson is offensively, and we already have plenty of one way offensive guys. Also he makes much less but thats less a hockey advantage and more a financial one.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 30
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 8,984
Depends on what Adams thinks of Tolvanen. Even then Sabres need top 4 right dmen more than wingers which is why Olofsson would be moved in the 1st place. As it is it looks light
sabres89 a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 31
Rejoint: nov. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 14,141
Quoting: Stadel
Your underrating Tolvanen a lot here. He is defensively what Olofsson is offensively, and we already have plenty of one way offensive guys. Also he makes much less but thats less a hockey advantage and more a financial one.

It's a bad trade
sabres89 et Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 32
Funksoljah
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Unlikely, they're cutting costs for the time being.

According to who? Adams has not once said they are cutting costs. They also need to reach the cap floor, and are pretty far from it right now. Adding 2 players who are paid less combined than Olofsson will get is not going to get them any closer.
homiedaclown, God8069, nhldeadline2 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 40
Quoting: littlejerryseinfeld
It's a bad trade

It's not a bad trade
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 41
According to who? Adams has not once said they are cutting costs. They also need to reach the cap floor, and are pretty far from it right now. Adding 2 players who are paid less combined than Olofsson will get is not going to get them any closer.

Their first move was literally buying 5 million in cap space to get to the floor at the cost of like 2 million actual dollars less 60% of that covered by insurance. Teams intent on spending big generally don't open the off season with that sort of move.

Edit: They'd take this deal I bet but they won't get anything more than picks so they'll probably let him get his arb award and deal him at the deadline, hopefully after he inflates his totals.
26 juin 2022 à 19 h 43
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,127
NSH declines the trade.

I'd rather not sign Cousins, DeSmith, or Larsson. While a vet RD would be a good add, I'd prefer someone a bit younger than Strålman. Maybe for one year, but I'd be wary about giving a 35 year old more term than that.
26 juin 2022 à 21 h 39
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 122
Their first move was literally buying 5 million in cap space to get to the floor at the cost of like 2 million actual dollars less 60% of that covered by insurance. Teams intent on spending big generally don't open the off season with that sort of move.

Edit: They'd take this deal I bet but they won't get anything more than picks so they'll probably let him get his arb award and deal him at the deadline, hopefully after he inflates his totals.

Or their first move was getting a late pick and flexibility in the event the big moves they could potentially make don't come to realization. And you just explained why the move was completely irrelevant for their intentions this year. 5 mill of LTIR eligible cap space for 1 year is literally irrelevant for Sabres' cap purposes, and the cash is negligible.

This is pure speculation - the same pure speculation that you do on every post involving any Sabres move. Want to mention it? Go ahead. Stop shutting down anyone who spends more than 500k of the Pegula's money
26 juin 2022 à 21 h 46
Quoting: nhldeadline2
Or their first move was getting a late pick and flexibility in the event the big moves they could potentially make don't come to realization. And you just explained why the move was completely irrelevant for their intentions this year. 5 mill of LTIR eligible cap space for 1 year is literally irrelevant for Sabres' cap purposes, and the cash is negligible.

This is pure speculation - the same pure speculation that you do on every post involving any Sabres move. Want to mention it? Go ahead. Stop shutting down anyone who spends more than 500k of the Pegula's money

You do realize that LTIR eligible cap relief is only for teams that are spending to the cap right? Otherwise the cap of the player on LTIR will count towards the team cap. How does the move give them flexibility? They already have a ton of cap space? The fact that the cash is negligible relative to the cap hit makes my point.

It's not speculation, feel free to message any of the buffalo writers and reporters who are plugged. it's the worst kept secret that they have no intention of spending past the floor. I didn't "shut him down" merely mentioned it was unlikely. Yall a sensitive bunch on here.
26 juin 2022 à 21 h 57
You do realize that LTIR eligible cap relief is only for teams that are spending to the cap right? Otherwise the cap of the player on LTIR will count towards the team cap. How does the move give them flexibility? They already have a ton of cap space? The fact that the cash is negligible relative to the cap hit makes my point.

It's not speculation, feel free to message any of the buffalo writers and reporters who are plugged. it's the worst kept secret that they have no intention of spending past the floor. I didn't "shut him down" merely mentioned it was unlikely. Yall a sensitive bunch on here.

I literally just said its an irrelevant contract. If they try to sign guys but they want too much term/$$ - or they try to trade for a guy with term but the ask is too high from the trade partner - they can safely walk away because they have a backup plan with Bishop's money to get them to the floor. I bring up LTIR because if they for some completely sane reason use their single most valuable asset this year (cap space), the contract will still not be relevant.

Yes, and those writers are paid to speculate. Go write a blog post and stop being the fun police. You actually post "the sabres arent spending" on every single post involving a Sabres move that adds any cap lmao.
26 juin 2022 à 22 h 6
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,131
I thought Phillippe Myers was a buyout candidate?
Shibbal18 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 22 h 15
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,131
I literally just said its an irrelevant contract. If they try to sign guys but they want too much term/$$ - or they try to trade for a guy with term but the ask is too high from the trade partner - they can safely walk away because they have a backup plan with Bishop's money to get them to the floor. I bring up LTIR because if they for some completely sane reason use their single most valuable asset this year (cap space), the contract will still not be relevant.

Yes, and those writers are paid to speculate. Go write a blog post and stop being the fun police. You actually post "the sabres arent spending" on every single post involving a Sabres move that adds any cap lmao.

I agree with him that the Sabres probably stay at the floor. However, it's worth mentioning that we all heard that pegula had instituted an internal cap of 70 two years ago, and then Taylor hall agreed to come here, and pegula signed off on it without hesitation. I would say, as somebody with no connections, that I can't for the life of me see the Sabres taking any kind of cap dump once they reach the floor, unless there is just crazy compensation coming back our way. I point this out because every other teams fans that post on here, seem to wanna dump garbage on our doorsteps for pocket change and toaster leavins. I can't imagine.
nhldeadline2 et gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
26 juin 2022 à 22 h 28
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923

No we aren't. 3 pieces to acquire olofsson? That's when you know we are getting poop.
26 juin 2022 à 22 h 31

I mean, thats literally not true but go off lmao. He posted that olofsson would likely get dealt as part of a package for more. I simply disagreed with that, and did not know it would cause you such immense pain.
26 juin 2022 à 22 h 31
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
No we aren't. 3 pieces to acquire olofsson? That's when you know we are getting poop.

yes you are (assuming you meant underrating tolvanen otherwise i have no idea what youre talking about)
27 juin 2022 à 13 h 57
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Modifié 27 juin 2022 à 18 h 50
How often does a trade make both teams worse, Philippe Myers and Nolan Patrick to Nashville Predators for Ryan Ellis.
Neither team made out with that trade.
Quoting: sabres89
I thought Phillippe Myers was a buyout candidate? Yes, I read that as any team that would buy him out would actually save money the first year https://www.capfriendly.com/buyout-calculator/philippe-myers
Quoting: OrganizedConfusion55
No we aren't. 3 pieces to acquire olofsson? That's when you know we are getting poop. In general I agree, I would much rather package Olofsson with other assets to acquire a better player than Victor.
yes you are (assuming you meant underrating tolvanen otherwise i have no idea what youre talking about)
I think Buffalo would prefer to just keep Olofsson. They need to upgrade in their top 9, so if he does get traded I feel like it would be a package for a better player. Again in general I agree.
I literally just said its an irrelevant contract...
Very lively conversation among Sabre fans.
I would much rather see Olofsson packaged with other assets to get top 4 RHD or a better top 6 forward.
If not keep him.
Looking at his performance, his first season he had 22 goals in 54 games or 33 goals over an 82 game season.
Last year after Olofsson's wrist healed, over his final 34 games he had 15 goals, or 36 goals over an 82 game season plus, 13 assists, 28 pts or 68 pts over 82 games and was +1 which considering he was thought to be a defensive liability if very impressive.
Let me add Olofsson played with Cozens, Asplund, Krebs, Okposo, Mittelstadt, Jankowski, Eakin, Ruotsalainen, Murray and Quinn about 50% of the time and managed 20 goals and 49 pts in 72 games, not bad.

Well now you know what I think of Olofsson.
That trade is actually closer than first meets the eye.
Philippe Myers a RHD, is 6'5" and weighs 210 lb and likes to hit.
I remember Myers was a hot commodity when he was a Flyer.
@Stadel please provide the URL which rates players defensive skills.
If you are correct about Tolvanen, then it makes the trade even more enticing.
Nashville would need to add, as Olofsson will get 30 goals next year.

Finally, we actually do not know how much money will be spent this coming year, but trading for Bishop certainly appears that the team will keep the cap close to the floor.
That is not to say, if a team were to make a silly offer (e.g. Mrázek and a first for future considerations) then I could see them taking on more cap than the floor.
sabres89 et nhldeadline2 a aimé ceci.
28 juin 2022 à 18 h 48
Quoting: gretzkyghosts

Finally, we actually do not know how much money will be spent this coming year, but trading for Bishop certainly appears that the team will keep the cap close to the floor.
That is not to say, if a team were to make a silly offer (e.g. Mrázek and a first for future considerations) then I could see them taking on more cap than the floor.

Yep, I agree. I think it could be a harbinger of just letting the kids play, *but it could also mean literally nothing*. Thats the point - no one knows - its all pure hypotheticals and speculation, so no need to shoot down moves with that as the reason (Stadel has been poo-pooing moves bc "the sabres arent spending" long before they ever acquired Bishop)

Having an extra 5 mill above the floor with negligible cash is a nice asset if they want to sign a vet UFA to a 1 year deal and retain half and flip at the deadline if theyre not competing. If they were considering chasing UFAs (BEFORE BISHOP) and got none of them... they'd have to scramble and pay idk John Hayden 5 mill. Now that they have Bishop's cap hit, the floor is a non-issue.

Also, maybe I wasnt concise on the point of LTIR/weaponizing cap space... not saying they should spend to the cap, but they could and Bishop's contract would STILL be irrelevant.
13 juill. 2022 à 16 h 27
Yep, I agree. I think it could be a harbinger of just letting the kids play, *but it could also mean literally nothing*. Thats the point - no one knows - its all pure hypotheticals and speculation, so no need to shoot down moves with that as the reason (Stadel has been poo-pooing moves bc "the sabres arent spending" long before they ever acquired Bishop)

Having an extra 5 mill above the floor with negligible cash is a nice asset if they want to sign a vet UFA to a 1 year deal and retain half and flip at the deadline if theyre not competing. If they were considering chasing UFAs (BEFORE BISHOP) and got none of them... they'd have to scramble and pay idk John Hayden 5 mill. Now that they have Bishop's cap hit, the floor is a non-issue.

Also, maybe I wasnt concise on the point of LTIR/weaponizing cap space... not saying they should spend to the cap, but they could and Bishop's contract would STILL be irrelevant.

Feels pretty relevant today, idk. Glad they could overpay for Lybushkin though.

At least Comrie might be nice, kinda.
15 juill. 2022 à 10 h 13
Feels pretty relevant today, idk. Glad they could overpay for Lybushkin though.

At least Comrie might be nice, kinda.

5 days after they tried to trade for a 6.25 million dollar goalie
16 juill. 2022 à 14 h 37
5 days after they tried to trade for a 6.25 million dollar goalie

The Senators were retaining salary in that deal.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage