Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de OTT
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
Logo de EDM
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $82 364 333 $896 000 $2 200 000 $135 667 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton
6 500 000 $6 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
12 500 000 $12 500 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 4
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance500 000 $$500K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 7
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
C, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 3
5 500 000 $5 500 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
1 550 000 $1 550 000 $
C
RFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
975 000 $975 000 $
C
RFA - 1
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
9 250 000 $9 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DD
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
G
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
DG
RFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DD
UFA
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 4
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
4 167 000 $4 167 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
G
UFA - 1
5 538 462 $5 538 462 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $ (125 000 $$125K125 000 $$125K)
C, AD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
AG, C, AD
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
Would this work?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

24 juin 2022 à 17 h 10
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 144
Devils have zero interest in Kassian. Decline..
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 17 h 11
Llinder2016
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 262
If that's what the price is to sign Ilya than the leafs do that but CJ said hes looking for a deal around 4-5M so no way he takes 1.6
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 17 h 12
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 448
Why do other team's Ideal Offseasons include trading away their old crappy expensive players for ours (NJ) younger and promising that fit our timeline? No, the 2nd rounder doesn't make up the difference.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
25 juin 2022 à 17 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 2
Obviously this isn't that realistic but this would be the most ideal off season for the Oilers
25 juin 2022 à 17 h 39
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
Quoting: Scoob1978
Why do other team's Ideal Offseasons include trading away their old crappy expensive players for ours (NJ) younger and promising that fit our timeline? No, the 2nd rounder doesn't make up the difference.

For one, Kassian isn't a dead contract, 39 year old grinder with a 8.9 million dollar deal. He still has value, can play, and his 3.2 million dollar contract expires relatively soon. Plus, he put up 1 less point then Mcleod in 20 less games, while being a physical force. I think this deal works out well for Both teams. The oilers get a young guy with decent potential. While the devils (with much more cap space then needed) take a deal that isn't as bad as you think while getting a guy who can put up 20-25 points, and be a body guard for their younger stars. Andthey get an added second round pick to go towards their rebuild.
25 juin 2022 à 17 h 42
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
Quoting: sh51_aa
Devils have zero interest in Kassian. Decline..

Why not? They're missing that big physical presence and body guard for their young stars, and Kassian showed this year that he can still do that that and be a 20-25 point guy. Even if they had no interest in Kassian I'm sure the 2nd round makes up for that, No?
25 juin 2022 à 17 h 45
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
Quoting: SDSUFRATMAN
If that's what the price is to sign Ilya than the leafs do that but CJ said hes looking for a deal around 4-5M so no way he takes 1.6

I can see where your coming from here but I'm thinking that the leafs, being tight on cap, having other players they need to sign don't have room to sign Mikheyev. And 1.6 is a little low but wouldn't you take a lower contract for a chance to play with the best player in the world?
25 juin 2022 à 22 h 34
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 448
Quoting: STH
For one, Kassian isn't a dead contract, 39 year old grinder with a 8.9 million dollar deal. He still has value, can play, and his 3.2 million dollar contract expires relatively soon. Plus, he put up 1 less point then Mcleod in 20 less games, while being a physical force. I think this deal works out well for Both teams. The oilers get a young guy with decent potential. While the devils (with much more cap space then needed) take a deal that isn't as bad as you think while getting a guy who can put up 20-25 points, and be a body guard for their younger stars. Andthey get an added second round pick to go towards their rebuild.

So we are basically losing our 2nd best defensive forward with upside under team control for a 25 point grinder who is above 30 and is basically another Mason Geerston. Devils don't lack forwards, they have a lot of guys they have to find a way into the line up like Zetterlund or Boqvist. We need competent goaltending and defensive help. I doubt Kassian even cracks the line up. So it ends up being McLeod for a 2nd which I would not do.
26 juin 2022 à 4 h 1
Why not? They're missing that big physical presence and body guard for their young stars, and Kassian showed this year that he can still do that that and be a 20-25 point guy. Even if they had no interest in Kassian I'm sure the 2nd round makes up for that, No?

No.. Neither a 20-25 point guy, nor a 2nd do get us a step closer to the playoffs.

In terms of a physical presence, we get Miles Wood back. And if that‘s not enough that‘s a problem we can easily fix at the deadline.

Again, Kassian is of no interest to us.
26 juin 2022 à 11 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
Quoting: Scoob1978
So we are basically losing our 2nd best defensive forward with upside under team control for a 25 point grinder who is above 30 and is basically another Mason Geerston. Devils don't lack forwards, they have a lot of guys they have to find a way into the line up like Zetterlund or Boqvist. We need competent goaltending and defensive help. I doubt Kassian even cracks the line up. So it ends up being McLeod for a 2nd which I would not do.

Lol mason geertston? your delusional and have never watched an oilers game. Kassian isn't a negative asset, he is just getting paid 1.2 million more then needed, which the devils can handle.
26 juin 2022 à 11 h 53
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
No.. Neither a 20-25 point guy, nor a 2nd do get us a step closer to the playoffs.

In terms of a physical presence, we get Miles Wood back. And if that‘s not enough that‘s a problem we can easily fix at the deadline.

Again, Kassian is of no interest to us.

The devils aren't not building for the near future, their in a rebuild. and when teams are in rebuilds, they take contracts for the added pick. ill admit Mcleod is a bit much but Kassian isn't going there to be another Taylor hall, he's going there for the pick and to play a 4th line role.
26 juin 2022 à 12 h 5
The devils aren't not building for the near future, their in a rebuild. and when teams are in rebuilds, they take contracts for the added pick. ill admit Mcleod is a bit much but Kassian isn't going there to be another Taylor hall, he's going there for the pick and to play a 4th line role.

So last season the Devils handed out the biggest deal in FA, and this season once again we‘re linked to basically all top end free agents and trade targets (Gaudreau, Fiala, Debrincat, Campbell, …). Meanwhile, you‘re trying to convince me that we‘re „not building for the near future“. I‘m sorry dude, but you‘ve got no clue where the Devils are at in their rebuilding process and what their needs actually are.

But I can tell you, it‘s certainly not Kassian.

Oh and btw: You‘re massively overvaluing McLeod. He‘s a 4th liner. At best.
26 juin 2022 à 15 h 25
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
So last season the Devils handed out the biggest deal in FA, and this season once again we‘re linked to basically all top end free agents and trade targets (Gaudreau, Fiala, Debrincat, Campbell, …). Meanwhile, you‘re trying to convince me that we‘re „not building for the near future“. I‘m sorry dude, but you‘ve got no clue where the Devils are at in their rebuilding process and what their needs actually are.

But I can tell you, it‘s certainly not Kassian.

Oh and btw: You‘re massively overvaluing McLeod. He‘s a 4th liner. At best.

You're too worried about getting top end talent and being linked to all these free agents you don't realize that Kassian isn't going there for that purpose. Taking on cap is different then getting Gaudreau. The oilers need a starting goalie and a number one d but that doesn't mean they can't go out and get a depth forward? Teams major needs aren't the only thing they need to be worried about. And if im overvaluing Mcleod does't that make it a fair deal? young 4th liner for older 3rd liner and a second? This isn't a blockbuster, team changing deal. The devils have the room to take on cap and getting picks works out well for their rebuild. And if you think the devils are close to the playoffs your delusional. this isn't 2018
26 juin 2022 à 15 h 47
You're too worried about getting top end talent and being linked to all these free agents you don't realize that Kassian isn't going there for that purpose. Taking on cap is different then getting Gaudreau. The oilers need a starting goalie and a number one d but that doesn't mean they can't go out and get a depth forward? Teams major needs aren't the only thing they need to be worried about. And if im overvaluing Mcleod does't that make it a fair deal? young 4th liner for older 3rd liner and a second? This isn't a blockbuster, team changing deal. The devils have the room to take on cap and getting picks works out well for their rebuild. And if you think the devils are close to the playoffs your delusional. this isn't 2018

I absolutely realise for what purpose we'd be taking on Kassian - because there is none. And if you realise, me telling you stuff about being linked top end talent has nothing to do with Kassian but rather with your wrong perception about where the Devils are in their rebuild. And this is once again underscored by your statement about us not being close to the playoffs.. We would have been a league average team this year if we had gotten competent goaltending. Yet, our goalies were worst in the league. So, I'm not going to tell you we're fixed to make the postseason next year, but don't be surpried if we do. So you're actually the "delusional" person in this conversation.

Now, back to Kassian: We do have no need for him. We have about 4-5 prospects ready to play a 4th line role for us. We hopefully get Miles Wood back who'd be a fixture there. And we don't have any need to take on cap for unnecessary 4th liners since like 80% of our roster needs a new contract within the next 14 months...

So I'm not saying this deal isn't fair value. But it doesn't help us in any way and that's why its not going to happen.
27 juin 2022 à 17 h 16
Démarrer sujet
Devin shore is god
I absolutely realise for what purpose we'd be taking on Kassian - because there is none. And if you realise, me telling you stuff about being linked top end talent has nothing to do with Kassian but rather with your wrong perception about where the Devils are in their rebuild. And this is once again underscored by your statement about us not being close to the playoffs.. We would have been a league average team this year if we had gotten competent goaltending. Yet, our goalies were worst in the league. So, I'm not going to tell you we're fixed to make the postseason next year, but don't be surpried if we do. So you're actually the "delusional" person in this conversation.

Now, back to Kassian: We do have no need for him. We have about 4-5 prospects ready to play a 4th line role for us. We hopefully get Miles Wood back who'd be a fixture there. And we don't have any need to take on cap for unnecessary 4th liners since like 80% of our roster needs a new contract within the next 14 months...

So I'm not saying this deal isn't fair value. But it doesn't help us in any way and that's why its not going to happen.[/q

So I'm not saying this deal isn't fair value. But it doesn't help us in any way and that's why its not going to happen.

Do you think the Arizona coyotes traded away Connor garland and Oliver ekman-larsson for jay beagle, Loui Eriksson, and Antoine roussel because they wanted some depth scorers?
no, they took those bad contracts for the first and the second. when this deal was finalized those 3 players combined cap hit were 12 million dollars and the coyotes got a first and second
Kassians cap hit is 3.2 million and you guys get a second.

This deals main purpose for the devils is taking on a contract for the pick. And getting an actual contributor (Unlike the above 3 players) sweetens the pot.

And even if you do have 4-5 prospects ready for a 4th line role Kassian provides pressure for them, like it says to them "If you want to make this team, here's the guy you have to beat"
but once again Kassian as a player isn't the purpose of the deal, its the pick.

now I think we can agree on one thing and that's that were tired of writing argumentative essays to someone on the internet so let me summarize this deal so we can move on

When I made this deal my mindset was that the devils are rebuilding, and rebuilding involves gaining picks, which then become prospects. the second rounder provides that.
but the oilers can't just give the devils a pick so the devils take on a mildly bad contract
But Kassian isn't a non-contributor, so the devils give the oilers a 4th liner
28 juin 2022 à 0 h 58

It appaers I'm talking to a rock here..

When will you start to realise that it matters that we and other rebuilding teams (like Arizona) are not in the same stage of their respective rebuilds? Why did Arizona make those deals for all those picks? Because their farm system sucks and they desperately need prospects... Now, is this the case as well in Jersey? No, we've got like a top 5 farm system already in place. If, at all, we'd be trading away picks to strengthen our NHL roster and not acquiring picks.

Furthermore, what is the main purpose of a rebuild? I'd say to change out your current team with (mostly) new, young, fresh players to be able to build a new core of the team. That's what Arizona is doing right now, but does that mean that that's what we are doing as well? No, it doesn't. Our core is set - more or less. We just need to add to said core (Hughes, Hischier, Bratt, Mercer, Sharangovich, Hamilton, Siegenthaler, Ty Smith, L. Hughes Holtz, 2022 2OA). And that's what we're going to do with aquiring more top end talent (hopefully) this offseason. So please, do finally realise that we're not in the phase you think we're at and that proposed deals like this one doesn't make any sense to us.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage