Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2082 500 000 $82 330 616 $212 500 $0 $169 384 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
AD
UFA - 2
1 250 000 $1 250 000 $
AG, AD
UFA
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
AD
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 5
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
G
UFA
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
RFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
24 juin 2022 à 9 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 564
The Leafs don't want Gibson.

You need to take Rodion Amirov out of there right now, and if you don't why you need to google it, because that's not cool.
The_Ginger_Leaf a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 9 h 23
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,933
Not enough to get Gibson

Robertson has more value to the Leafs than the Ducks by a considerable amount
Ducks already have Tracey, Pastujov, Comtois, and Milano as LWs, as well Henrique, Steel and Jones and McTavish may end up a LW (though I think he's a C it is possible)
Engvall is a dime a dozen bottom 6 player, Kallgren would be in the AHL long term
The first next year is a good start though
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 9 h 25
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 3,362
Canes pass. Holl isn’t worth a second rounder and they don’t need him. He’s a dime a dozen and they can get somebody else that fits better on third pair in FA (Kulak, Zadorov, Gudbrandson, Cole, etc) or give young guys a shot (Chatfield, Keane, Sellgren, Morrow potentially after college season, etc)
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 9 h 26
ginger
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 399
Quoting: newballcoach

You need to take Rodion Amirov out of there right now, and if you don't why you need to google it, because that's not cool.

Yeah he has a brain tumour, hope amirov gets better tho
bluspy88 a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 9 h 45
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,976
Canes pass. Holl is not a good player. The entire reason they are letting Bear go is because they have pieces to replace him. Jalen Chatfield, Maxime Lajoie, Scott Morrow, Jesper Sellgren, Joey Keane, Scott Morrow, Aleksi Heimosalmo, Anttoni Honka could all take that spot as in house options and there will be better players available on better deals in the free agent market.
OldNYIfan et vikhodush a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 9 h 58
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 286
Quoting: newballcoach

I forgot about his illness. Very sad and I hope he has a healthy life in the future, there’s more to life than hockey.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 0
Hurricane Waddell
Mentions "j'aime": 3,588
Bear was a 5/6/7 defenseman on the best defensive team in the league. He will likely move on but the Canes won’t send a 2nd for his ‘replacement’. His replacement is already on the roster.
OldNYIfan et vikhodush a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 1
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Salzy
Not enough to get Gibson

Robertson has more value to the Leafs than the Ducks by a considerable amount
Ducks already have Tracey, Pastujov, Comtois, and Milano as LWs, as well Henrique, Steel and Jones and McTavish may end up a LW (though I think he's a C it is possible)
Engvall is a dime a dozen bottom 6 player, Kallgren would be in the AHL long term
The first next year is a good start though

I mean, Engvall just scored 40 points as a bottom 6 player but I get where you’re coming from. Other points stand. As a fan of another team I was sort of stumped what to add for the leafs beyond the first which I agree is likely the starting place.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caniac2000
Canes pass. Holl is not a good player. The entire reason they are letting Bear go is because they have pieces to replace him. Jalen Chatfield, Maxime Lajoie, Scott Morrow, Jesper Sellgren, Joey Keane, Scott Morrow, Aleksi Heimosalmo, Anttoni Honka could all take that spot as in house options and there will be better players available on better deals in the free agent market.

Your points about in house options are valid. The thing I do not get though is this: you say Holl is a bad player when I include him in a trade with your team. If I move him as a cap dump, Leafs fans insist that’s ridiculous because he’s playing regular NHL minutes. So to me, the truth is somewhere in between. He’s probably an average to below average NHL player. Maybe the 2nd is high, not gonna split hairs there. But, RHD tend to cost more, and I think we’ve seen that 1.) NHL GMs give up assets for intangibles or random desires physical attributes like being a righty or being big (Ristolainen, Josh Brown, Ryan Reaves, Zadorov come to mind as trades of this ilk) and 2.) the Canes haven’t always demonstrated 100% faith in home grown talent like Nedeljokvic, plus as a flyers fan I will tell you right now that just saying « oh our prospect/last years 7th D will just step up there » can be dangerous. They definitely could sign someone else but for a team with upcoming cap issues they’d be wise to avoid overpaying depth pièges because they didn’t want to give up a lottery ticket
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 13
Quoting: bluspy88
Your points about in house options are valid. The thing I do not get though is this: you say Holl is a bad player when I include him in a trade with your team. If I move him as a cap dump, Leafs fans insist that’s ridiculous because he’s playing regular NHL minutes. So to me, the truth is somewhere in between. He’s probably an average to below average NHL player. Maybe the 2nd is high, not gonna split hairs there. But, RHD tend to cost more, and I think we’ve seen that 1.) NHL GMs give up assets for intangibles or random desires physical attributes like being a righty or being big (Ristolainen, Josh Brown, Ryan Reaves, Zadorov come to mind as trades of this ilk) and 2.) the Canes haven’t always demonstrated 100% faith in home grown talent like Nedeljokvic, plus as a flyers fan I will tell you right now that just saying « oh our prospect/last years 7th D will just step up there » can be dangerous. They definitely could sign someone else but for a team with upcoming cap issues they’d be wise to avoid overpaying depth pièges because they didn’t want to give up a lottery ticket

Your points contradict themselves. You mention the Canes haven't always put faith in homegrown talent. Aho, Svechnikov, Slavin, Pesce, and Andersen were all Canes picks. (Andersen is meant sarcastically but it is true). They put faith in the talent when it is justified. They moved on from Ned and Ned put up a .900 sv% while Freddie came 4th in the Vezina voting and should have been higher.

Holl isn't good. He's a significant downgrade on Bear and if the Canes are unwilling to pay Bear 2.4 (His QO) then they aren't paying Holl.

Carolina has pending cap issues. Fair enough. So why would they commit 2 million of their cap space to a 7th D man and give up a 2nd for the privallege? It makes no sense. Chatfield has already played a season in the NHL and arguably could have been in the big leagues this year, he's been sensational with the Wolves and played very well this year in the 20 games he had with the Canes. He is the natural replacement. Holl to Raleigh has no foundation and a 2nd is MILES too much. Maybe a 5th.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 13
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,933
I mean, Engvall just scored 40 points as a bottom 6 player but I get where you’re coming from. Other points stand. As a fan of another team I was sort of stumped what to add for the leafs beyond the first which I agree is likely the starting place.

To be honest, trading for Gibson would be a bad move for the Leafs, there are much more efficient ways to handle the goalie situation
Buy out Mrazek, Sign Campbell around a 5M AAV, would be cheaper AAV than Gibson even with the buyout cap hit factored in and wouldn't give up any assets
Trade for Varlamov, Blackwood, Ullmark
Sign one of Husso, Fleury, Kuemper

There are so many more efficient avenues to go down, for a team going into an offseason they need to be as efficient as possible in
bluspy88 et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 16
Démarrer sujet
I don’t disagree with your logic as much as the idea that I think Toronto may start to cave a little to the « get big names in goal » crowd. Though Fleury would sort of fit that he’s also at the point where he controls where he goes.
OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caniac2000
Your points contradict themselves. You mention the Canes haven't always put faith in homegrown talent. Aho, Svechnikov, Slavin, Pesce, and Andersen were all Canes picks. (Andersen is meant sarcastically but it is true). They put faith in the talent when it is justified. They moved on from Ned and Ned put up a .900 sv% while Freddie came 4th in the Vezina voting and should have been higher.

Holl isn't good. He's a significant downgrade on Bear and if the Canes are unwilling to pay Bear 2.4 (His QO) then they aren't paying Holl.

Carolina has pending cap issues. Fair enough. So why would they commit 2 million of their cap space to a 7th D man and give up a 2nd for the privallege? It makes no sense. Chatfield has already played a season in the NHL and arguably could have been in the big leagues this year, he's been sensational with the Wolves and played very well this year in the 20 games he had with the Canes. He is the natural replacement. Holl to Raleigh has no foundation and a 2nd is MILES too much. Maybe a 5th.

I mean the Andersen thing is completely disingenuous since you let him go. But as to his play: he had a great year behind the stellar D, not to say he was carried but he was supported much better. I think it’d be fair to say that about any goalie: they’re gonna have better numbers with a better defensive corps and system. Marty Brodeur is a famous example. He didn’t suck because he played with Stevens Niedermayer Daneyko. But they certainly helped. Plus Andersen did get hurt as did Raanta as many feared and they lost. Comparing Detroit’s situation and expectation to Carolinas is kinda silly.

They would give up something (we are agreeing a 2nd could be too high) for one year of Holl because there’s less risk than signing a FA for several years for probably more money and years. Holl can rotate with a Chatfield and be depth at 400k cheaper than Bear, that’s still less than 2.4 QO and much less than he’ll actually get. You don’t want to be thin on D or any position really without guys who at least have NHL games played under their belt regardless if they’re Nick Lidstrom or Nick Seeler.
24 juin 2022 à 10 h 47
I mean the Andersen thing is completely disingenuous since you let him go. But as to his play: he had a great year behind the stellar D, not to say he was carried but he was supported much better. I think it’d be fair to say that about any goalie: they’re gonna have better numbers with a better defensive corps and system. Marty Brodeur is a famous example. He didn’t suck because he played with Stevens Niedermayer Daneyko. But they certainly helped. Plus Andersen did get hurt as did Raanta as many feared and they lost. Comparing Detroit’s situation and expectation to Carolinas is kinda silly.

They would give up something (we are agreeing a 2nd could be too high) for one year of Holl because there’s less risk than signing a FA for several years for probably more money and years. Holl can rotate with a Chatfield and be depth at 400k cheaper than Bear, that’s still less than 2.4 QO and much less than he’ll actually get. You don’t want to be thin on D or any position really without guys who at least have NHL games played under their belt regardless if they’re Nick Lidstrom or Nick Seeler.

Nedeljkovic played behind the Calder Trophy winner, and even behind Carolina's blueline, Freddie's numbers are better. You can 100% cross compare the two and the long and short of it is that Freddie is better than Ned is.

Bear won't make more than 2.4. If it's a 1 year deal, it'll be his QO. If it's a multi-year deal, that is going to come down. Bear is a capable top 6 D man and Holl isn't. I'd rather just pay Chatfield 700k to be a pylon on the 3rd pair than pay Holl 2 million to do it, regardless of whether or not it is a one year deal or not. Holl is not good and there's no interest in him for the Canes. Carolina's D depth is tested annually, and there is still the likes of Lajoie in Chicago who has NHL experience. Holl is pointless and that's just the facts of the matter.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage