Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (ARI)
TOR
  1. Spence, Jordan
  2. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (LAK)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
LA has a ton of depth on the right side, including prospects like Faber and Clarke, creating a log jam. At the same time, the are relatively weak on the left. Bringing back Muzzin nets a veteran presence who is obviously familiar with the team, and who would instantly be their top pairing LD.
LAK
  1. Muzzin, Jake
Détails additionnels:
Counter to LA, Toronto is very deep on the left side but lacks on the right. The return for Muzzin may be a bit lower than one would like, but given his age and cap hit, it seems reasonable. Toronto adds a promising young defenseman who is cost controlled, while clearing room on the cap and creating a slot for Sandin to play.
TOR
  1. Reimer, James (1 125 000 $ retained)
SJS
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2023 (LAK)
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (TOR)
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
I really just want Reimer back in Toronto
TOR
    Chicago is rebuilding and they gotta get someone to play in net. Mrazek either turns it around and can be flipped for assets, or he helps Chicago lose and get better odds for Bedard.
    CHI
    1. Mrázek, Petr
    2. Choix de 4e ronde en 2024 (TOR)
    Détails additionnels:
    Clear Mrazek's contract
    Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de WPG
    Logo de ARI
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    Logo de TOR
    TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
    2282 500 000 $82 425 616 $212 500 $82 500 $74 384 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
    Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
    950 000 $950 000 $
    AG
    UFA - 1
    11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
    C
    UFA - 2
    10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
    AD
    UFA - 3
    3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
    C, AG
    UFA - 1
    11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
    C, AG
    NMC
    UFA - 3
    6 962 366 $6 962 366 $
    AD
    UFA - 2
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 4
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    C
    UFA - 1
    3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
    AG, C, AD
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    762 500 $762 500 $
    AG
    UFA - 2
    850 000 $850 000 $
    AG, C
    RFA - 1
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    AG, AD
    UFA - 1
    900 000 $900 000 $
    AD, AG
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
    7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
    DG
    NMC
    UFA - 8
    5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
    DG/DD
    NTC
    UFA - 2
    4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
    G
    UFA - 5
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
    DD
    RFA - 2
    Logo de Sharks de San Jose
    1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
    G
    M-NTC
    UFA - 1
    800 000 $800 000 $
    DG
    UFA - 2
    Logo de Kings de Los Angeles
    820 000 $820 000 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
    DD
    RFA - 2
    1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
    DD
    UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
    • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
    21 juin 2022 à 11 h 58
    Rejoint: juin 2018
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,488
    Quick questions, I don't expect you to respond to:

- Do you believe Muzzin thinks his best place to win a cup in the next two years is LA, if so I could see him waiving, but that's a blow to the Leafs locker room.
    - The Kings moved Muzzin to get younger and less injury-prone, why would they move Spence (a first-year pro-AHL all-star and possession metrics darling) for an oft-injured Muzzin?
    - Would you offer Muzzin the same contract now, or do you believe he is worth less.
    - Don't the Kings have similar cheaper options?
    - Is Sandin ready to shut down top-6 players in a playoff situation?
    - Also Muzzin and Doughty never made good partners, so he wouldn't be an instant match on the top pair.
    Rob32sjsharks et OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 0
    Rejoint: juin 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 60
    looks good. But i'd give the $3M contract to Nick Paul or Marchment insread of Stastny.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 1
    Rejoint: avr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,657
    Sharks probably accept if Reimer is willing to go back, but Reimer really likes it in SJ.
    Fade14 a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 2
    Rejoint: avr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 4,657
    Quoting: AJax_
    looks good. But i'd give the $3M contract to Nick Paul or Marchment insread of Stastny.

Marchment has a bad taste in TOR after they dumped him for nothing so not sure he goes back, plus hes getting closer to 3.5/4 mil next year IMO.
    AJax_ a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 22
    Once a Kings Fan Too
    Mentions "j'aime": 25,174
    With that cap hit and his injury record, Muzzin isn't worth Spence or a second even if we wanted him, which we don't.

Before Dubas could make that proposal, he'd have to have Muzzin's okay to waive his NTC. Why do you think Muzzin would prefer to play in Los Angeles rather than at home?
    GMBL et tryger a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 25
    Rejoint: mai 2022
    Mentions "j'aime": 3,319
    Modifié 21 juin 2022 à 12 h 35
    Mikheyev isn't good enough for them to pay him that much to play line3, I would rather they retain Kampf and Bunting who would likely take a significant portion of the ~10m from the 6 forwards whose contracts expire.

Lyubushkin doesn't take 1.5m in Tor to play 7th D.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 27
    Rejoint: févr. 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 1,017
    Jets Decline
    Never happen
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 31
    Quoting: OldNYIfan
    With that cap hit and his injury record, Muzzin isn't worth Spence or a second even if we wanted him, which we don't.

Before Dubas could make that proposal, he'd have to have Muzzin's okay to waive his NTC. Why do you think Muzzin would prefer to play in Los Angeles rather than at home?

Only way he goes is if they try to force him (which I don't see Dubas trying) or he's interested in moving for whatever reason which there is no indication of.

The closest teams to Toronto probably don't want him either, if he was open to moving to somewhere close so that he doesn't have to relocate his family.
    OldNYIfan et tryger a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 12 h 32
    Quoting: Rob32sjsharks
    Marchment has a bad taste in TOR after they dumped him for nothing so not sure he goes back, plus hes getting closer to 3.5/4 mil next year IMO.

They moved him so that he can have a chance to play...that being said Tor isn't going to line up to throw money at him just because he had a great season in Flr
    Rob32sjsharks a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 13 h 53
    Démarrer sujet
    Rejoint: août 2020
    Mentions "j'aime": 3
    Quoting: tryger
    Quick questions, I don't expect you to respond to:

- Do you believe Muzzin thinks his best place to win a cup in the next two years is LA, if so I could see him waiving, but that's a blow to the Leafs locker room.
    - The Kings moved Muzzin to get younger and less injury-prone, why would they move Spence (a first-year pro-AHL all-star and possession metrics darling) for an oft-injured Muzzin?
    - Would you offer Muzzin the same contract now, or do you believe he is worth less.
    - Don't the Kings have similar cheaper options?
    - Is Sandin ready to shut down top-6 players in a playoff situation?
    - Also Muzzin and Doughty never made good partners, so he wouldn't be an instant match on the top pair.

-It's a definite loss to the room losing Muzzin, but Sandin is ready and needs the opportunity. I believe Muzzin is definitely worth the money still, though the issue is his in jury history as you mentioned. He was healthy in the playoffs and looked great, and tbh, I would give him that contract again. He's been very good for us and I'd love to keep him, but the way our cap is allocated kinda forces him out imo.
    -I believe they be open to moving Spence just due to the amount of guys they have on the right. I'm no prospect expert, but I'm pretty sure I've heard good things about Clarke and Faber, then there is already Doughty, Durzi, Walker and Roy there. I would expect the Kings to be muh more receptive to moving one or both of Walker and Roy, but If I'm another GM, I'd obviously prefer to go after one of the younger players.
    21 juin 2022 à 13 h 59
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: OldNYIfan

I think your underrating Muzzin's value, he's not that far removed from netting Durzi, Grundstrom and a first when Toronto first acquired him. And who knows if he'd waive, I think some media member discussed a potential return to LA. Plus, this is just for fun seeing what moves I'd like to make in a semi realistic fashion, don't really consider no trades to much, that's for Dubas to deal with.
    21 juin 2022 à 14 h 1
    Quoting: Fade14
    -It's a definite loss to the room losing Muzzin, but Sandin is ready and needs the opportunity. I believe Muzzin is definitely worth the money still, though the issue is his in jury history as you mentioned. He was healthy in the playoffs and looked great, and tbh, I would give him that contract again. He's been very good for us and I'd love to keep him, but the way our cap is allocated kinda forces him out imo.
    -I believe they be open to moving Spence just due to the amount of guys they have on the right. I'm no prospect expert, but I'm pretty sure I've heard good things about Clarke and Faber, then there is already Doughty, Durzi, Walker and Roy there. I would expect the Kings to be muh more receptive to moving one or both of Walker and Roy, but If I'm another GM, I'd obviously prefer to go after one of the younger players.

I think there are too many hurdles, and with the Leafs against the cap Dubas would be fleeced if he moved Muzzin (as Muzzin dictates where he goes) and the other team has to approve.

If we get Muzzin, we can't go after Chychrun, or sign Forsberg, or use our cap space to it's best usage. Blake has not traded for a player over 30 since the rebuild, I don't expect he'd start now.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 14 h 2
    I think your underrating Muzzin's value, he's not that far removed from netting Durzi, Grundstrom and a first when Toronto first acquired him. And who knows if he'd waive, I think some media member discussed a potential return to LA. Plus, this is just for fun seeing what moves I'd like to make in a semi realistic fashion, don't really consider no trades to much, that's for Dubas to deal with.

Look at how defensive defenseman Edler looked for the regular season compared to two-way defenseman Muzzin last season. At half the price, there are players who meet better metrics than Muzzin at much cheaper cap hits.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.
    21 juin 2022 à 14 h 7
    Démarrer sujet
    Quoting: tryger
    Look at how defensive defenseman Edler looked for the regular season compared to two-way defenseman Muzzin last season. At half the price, there are players who meet better metrics than Muzzin at much cheaper cap hits.

Last season was an outlier for Muzzin, he played injured for most of it. Look at his playoff performance this year and his previous seasons, he is still a very very good player.
    21 juin 2022 à 14 h 11
    Last season was an outlier for Muzzin, he played injured for most of it. Look at his playoff performance this year and his previous seasons, he is still a very very good player.

You see outlier, I see a player who in a large sample size during the regular season was impacted by injuries and concussions and looked good for 7 games. I see a player who since being traded to Toronto has slipped in nearly every recordable stat (poseession, points, corsi, fenwick, WAR). If you are a rebuilding Kings why take the risk on Muzzin when you have the assets to get a Chychrun or Provorov, players who could make your team better for when your cup window opens within the next 3-4 years. That isn't Muzzin, Muzzin is a win-now player who would only waive to a team with a better chance than Toronto at a cup.
    OldNYIfan a aimé ceci.

Répondre
    To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
    Question:
    Options:
    Ajouter une option
    Soumettre le sondage