Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de TBL
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
Logo de OTT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2182 500 000 $70 427 381 $0 $4 025 000 $12 072 619 $

Formation

Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
8 205 714 $8 205 714 $
AG
UFA - 6
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
C
UFA - 8
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago
6 400 000 $6 400 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance2 500 000 $$2M)
C
UFA - 1
4 975 000 $4 975 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 5
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG
RFA
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
C
RFA - 1
3 600 000 $3 600 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
RFA - 2
821 667 $821 667 $
C, AD
RFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
8 000 000 $8 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 6
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
2 750 000 $2 750 000 $
G
UFA - 3
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance925 000 $$925K)
DG
UFA - 2
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
4 687 500 $4 687 500 $
G
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG/DD, AG
RFA - 1
787 500 $787 500 $
G
UFA - 1
1 300 000 $1 300 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
21 juin 2022 à 11 h 52
... We're a "Team"..
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,142
Still need a top 4 D... maybe JBD the following year can sneak into Hamonics spot.

Forwards look great though.
zizougaffar a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 11 h 53
Rejoint: avr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 9,300
I'm pretty sure the Hawks are going to be looking for a top offensive prospect or top left handed D man (must be 1st line projected) based on their needs and pipeline if they move Cat.
21 juin 2022 à 11 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 48
Quoting: ChiHawk
I'm pretty sure the Hawks are going to be looking for a top offensive prospect or top left handed D man (must be 1st line projected) based on their needs and pipeline if they move Cat.

I really don't think they will get a better offer than a 7th overall pick, a 2023 pick which might also be top 10 (lets be honest, the senators are not a lock to be in the playoffs even with debrincat) in the Bedard draft, and two good prospects.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 2
... We're a "Team"..

If scorched earth approach (I mentioned this to you I believe yesterday?), a return like this is a pretty good one. Greig is our best two- way prospect in the system, might need a little time in the AHL to hone his craft... Thomson is our best RHD two- way d in our system and could jump into the lineup next year (hell of a cannon on the kid). If you want Brannstrom, I'd include him over Lassi any day.

I would include C. Brown half retained so Chicago could move him at the TDL for more assets.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Green4D4
Still need a top 4 D... maybe JBD the following year can sneak into Hamonics spot.

Forwards look great though.

Agree with the defence. Part two of my plan would be acquire a better defenseman to play with Sanderson, or pray that Bernard Docker takes the spot immediately lol
Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 6
Quoting: Mittens
I really don't think they will get a better offer than a 7th overall pick, a 2023 pick which might also be top 10 (lets be honest, the senators are not a lock to be in the playoffs even with debrincat) in the Bedard draft, and two good prospects.

Quoting: Green4D4
If scorched earth approach (I mentioned this to you I believe yesterday?), a return like this is a pretty good one. Greig is our best two- way prospect in the system, might need a little time in the AHL to hone his craft... Thomson is our best RHD two- way d in our system and could jump into the lineup next year (hell of a cannon on the kid). If you want Brannstrom, I'd include him over Lassi any day.

I would include C. Brown half retained so Chicago could move him at the TDL for more assets.

If the devils offered the #2OA and Holtz as speculated, I'd probably do that over this offer. Why? Hawks need a franchise potential player in their top 6 as a return for Cat and while Greig may potentially reach his ultimate ceiling and become that, the odds are against him moreso then say a Logan Cooley or Alexander Holtz.
Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 9
Démarrer sujet
If the devils offered the #2OA and Holtz as speculated, I'd probably do that over this offer. Why? Hawks need a franchise potential player in their top 6 as a return for Cat and while Greig may potentially reach his ultimate ceiling and become that, the odds are against him moreso then say a Logan Cooley or Alexander Holtz.

I'd be pretty shocked if the Devils actually offered that but yeah that ain't bad.
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 9
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,443
grossly massive overpay for Cat... jeez not even Eichel or EK got this much no way Cat is going to get this much for the hawks.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 10
... We're a "Team"..

Oh for sure! You take that and run!

I'd take Slafkovsky over Cooley though. Personal preference but centers do go higher in the draft. Slaf just reminds me of Hossa... ;(
ChiHawk et zizougaffar a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 16
Quoting: athrin
grossly massive overpay for Cat... jeez not even Eichel or EK got this much no way Cat is going to get this much for the hawks.

And Eichel, was traded into the season with a $10M cap hit which automatically limited his market as very few teams can afford $10M partially into the season where trades weren't readily happening. Further, Eichel was headed for major season and nobody knows to this date the long term prognosis. I've had the surgery personally, so has a couple NFL players who ended up returning only for a season or two then retiring...again, he could be done in another year...nobody knows so massive risk. Eichel was a UFA in 4 years, Cat is a RFA so the acquiring team owns his rights for pretty much his entire career. Eichel was also at odds with Buffalo in the press, that also limited Buffalo's asking price.

Point is, that Eichel is a bad comparison.

This is Cat plus Murphy plus Hawks taking on a cap dump...this is pretty fair given the reported asking price for Cat https://hockeyroyalty.com/2022/06/20/blackhawks-reveal-asking-price-for-forward-alex-debrincat/
Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 17
I'd be pretty shocked if the Devils actually offered that but yeah that ain't bad.

There are rumors around it. What is known though, is Hawks are asking for (2) higher end firsts, a top prospect, and a young player. https://hockeyroyalty.com/2022/06/20/blackhawks-reveal-asking-price-for-forward-alex-debrincat/ Now whether they get that or not is tbd, but Hawks also don't have a real need to move Cat so my guess is they need to blown away to move him.
Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 18
Démarrer sujet
And Eichel, was traded into the season with a $10M cap hit which automatically limited his market as very few teams can afford $10M partially into the season where trades weren't readily happening. Further, Eichel was headed for major season and nobody knows to this date the long term prognosis. I've had the surgery personally, so has a couple NFL players who ended up returning only for a season or two then retiring...again, he could be done in another year...nobody knows so massive risk. Eichel was a UFA in 4 years, Cat is a RFA so the acquiring team owns his rights for pretty much his entire career. Eichel was also at odds with Buffalo in the press, that also limited Buffalo's asking price.

This is Cat plus Murphy plus Hawks taking on a cap dump...this is pretty fair given the reported asking price for Cat https://hockeyroyalty.com/2022/06/20/blackhawks-reveal-asking-price-for-forward-alex-debrincat/

I've seen people say "no way man we can't trade Greig he's a gamer". People just fall in love with their prospects.
ChiHawk, Lenny7 et Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 21
I've seen people say "no way man we can't trade Greig he's a gamer". People just fall in love with their prospects.

Rightfully so as we are all fans of our teams and prospects, but the reality is they rarely reach their ceilings pre-NHL since we prop them up so high as fans. Reichel in Chicago is an example. He's rated one of the top 20 prospects in the league right now and Chicago fans think he's a game changer. I personally see him as a lock for top 6, but as a complimentary player not a driver of a line. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think I am.
zizougaffar et Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 22
Lenny7
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 11,051

This. This. This.

Prospects are for peasants (and rebuilding teams). Everyone wants to make the playoffs, but most aren't willing to make the moves that it takes.

All of that being said, if the Hawks turned down this deal, they'd be fools.
Green4D4 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Lenny7
This. This. This.

Prospects are for peasants (and rebuilding teams). Everyone wants to make the playoffs, but most aren't willing to make the moves that it takes.

All of that being said, if the Hawks turned down this deal, they'd be fools.

There's also an element of chance involved because that 2023 pick could be huuuuuuuuuge
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 31
There's also an element of chance involved because that 2023 pick could be huuuuuuuuuge

ya not a chance that ANY team who is projected to be in the lottery is trading a unprotected first in 2023
Lenny7 a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 37

Ya and Cat gonna want 9M+, what Hawks ask for is not what they will get pure and simple, not a chance in hell hawks will get 2 high first and 2 top prospect+ for cat, both OTT and Buf asker for the same package and neither got it and neither will the hawks.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 40
Lenny7

Maybe it's changed, but I don't see Murph there?

That being said, I disagree that Eichel is a bad comparison. Were there some different circumstances? Sure, but the Sabres also waited until their asking price was met, and got a pretty solid haul out of it.

As for the cap hit? Well, the team with the least amount of cap space in the entire NHL went out and acquired him. Obviously that screwed them in the end, mainly because of the Dadonov snafu, but it goes to show that any and every team could have *potentially* added him.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 42
Lenny7
ya not a chance that ANY team who is projected to be in the lottery is trading a unprotected first in 2023

I (Anaheim) would consider it, but it would obviously have to be in the right circumstances (special player)
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 51

That being said, I disagree that Eichel is a bad comparison. Were there some different circumstances? Sure, but the Sabres also waited until their asking price was met, and got a pretty solid haul out of it.

As for the cap hit? Well, the team with the least amount of cap space in the entire NHL went out and acquired him. Obviously that screwed them in the end, mainly because of the Dadonov snafu, but it goes to show that any and every team could have *potentially* added him.

Buf did not get a pretty solid haul they got a maybe middle 6 player (Krebs) a middle 6 in Tuch a mid teens first (they got lucky here that Vegas missed the playoffs or could have ended up being in the 20s) and a 2nd.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 54
Ya and Cat gonna want 9M+, what Hawks ask for is not what they will get pure and simple, not a chance in hell hawks will get 2 high first and 2 top prospect+ for cat, both OTT and Buf asker for the same package and neither got it and neither will the hawks.

But the Hawks don't have any reasons to trade him, unlike Buffalo or Ottawa, and therefore there is no reason for the Hawks not to throw a line in the water to see if a fish bites or not, but at the end of the day, they have little reason to trade him.
21 juin 2022 à 12 h 57

See my AGM.

Buffalo got fleeced because of the timing of the trade, Eichel's impending major surgery, and publicaly at odds with one another. Buffalo's hands were forced to trade him and very few teams were interested given the surgery and massive cap hit plus UFA status.

Very few teams would have taken that risk as Vegas did and it backfired on them. Also, very few teams had LITR space to work with like Vegas.
21 juin 2022 à 18 h 55
Rejoint: juill. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 3,711
Modifié 21 juin 2022 à 19 h 26

Exactly and one of the 2 prospects is more than good, ranked 18th in last TSN list

https://www.tsn.ca/owen-power-top-nhl-prospects-1.1784400

This. This. This.

Yeah but some people are also able to project players. I have done this for well over a decade

I have made 30 000$ in profit just by buying Erik Karlsson rookie cards then selling higher 1-2 years later

I have done that with several other players (I also flip/do asset management with much more than hockey cards)

People probably asked for guys like Norris and Batherson a few years ago, when they had nowhere near their actual value. Good thing we kept them

If Dorion trades any of Sanderson, Pinto or Greig, he better be certain of his shot and not create another Duchene situation.

I am totally open to trade valuable assets for improvements but these would be my available pieces :

7th OA pick
2nd and 3rd round picks
Roby Järventie (19)
Angus Crookshank (22)
Zack Ostapchuk (19)
Viktor Lodin (23)
Egor Sokolov (22)
Colin White (25)
Erik Brännström (22)
Lassi Thomson (21)
Maxence Guénette (21)
Filip Gustavsson (24)

If I can't get a good Top-6 Winger and a Top-4 RHD with packages made of these pieces...

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage