Signatures de joueurs autonomes
UFAANSCAP HIT
1775 000 $
43 350 000 $
1800 000 $
Transactions
TBL
  1. Asplund, Rasmus
  2. Mittelstadt, Casey (1 000 000 $ retained)
BUF
  1. Finley, Jack
  2. Killorn, Alex
  3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (TBL)
  4. Choix de 4e ronde en 2022 (CHI)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de DET
Logo de TBL
Logo de NYR
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de ANA
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de CHI
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
Logo de TBL
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $79 450 000 $0 $0 $3 050 000 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
8 500 000 $8 500 000 $
AG, C
NMC
UFA - 2
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 8
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
AD
NMC
UFA - 5
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
825 000 $825 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
1 125 000 $1 125 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
3 350 000 $3 350 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 7
800 000 $800 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AD
NTC
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 875 000 $7 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 3
2 950 000 $2 950 000 $
DD
UFA - 1
9 500 000 $9 500 000 $
G
NMC
UFA - 6
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 4
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
RFA - 1
900 000 $900 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 800 000 $4 800 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
DD
NTC
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
775 000 $775 000 $
C, AD
UFA
6 875 000 $6 875 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DG
UFA

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 36
I want Gourde back
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 2,370
That is a truly horrible trade for Tampa. It would be bad even if you took the 1st out
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 39
Funksoljah
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Don't see the incentive here for Buffalo. Trading away 2 players who will still be RFA's when their deals expire for a 1 year rental, a mid level prospect and a late 1st doesn't really help Buffalo in the long term. Mittelstadt and Asplund are both solid NHL players with room to improve, no guarantee that a late 1st or Finley ever become useful NHL players. Killorn would just leave at the TDL or at the end of the season.
homiedaclown a aimé ceci.
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 40
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 918
Quoting: Funksoljah
Don't see the incentive here for Buffalo. Trading away 2 players who will still be RFA's when their deals expire for a 1 year rental, a mid level prospect and a late 1st doesn't really help Buffalo in the long term. Mittelstadt and Asplund are both solid NHL players with room to improve, no guarantee that a late 1st or Finley ever become useful NHL players. Killorn would just leave at the TDL or at the end of the season.

Quoting: imawesome
That is a truly horrible trade for Tampa. It would be bad even if you took the 1st out

hmmm seems to be some disagreement here. Not sure how i feel tbh
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 42
Funksoljah
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,222
Quoting: Florida_Man_Maroon

Just means that Asplund and Mittelstadt fit the Sabres rebuild better than Killorn. Also Asplund is very underrated by most fanbases who don't watch him play because he didn't put up a ton of points, yet still got a couple of Selke votes despite his low scoring.
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Just means that Asplund and Mittelstadt fit the Sabres rebuild better than Killorn. Also Asplund is very underrated by most fanbases who don't watch him play because he didn't put up a ton of points, yet still got a couple of Selke votes despite his low scoring.

Thats why i was willing to give up a first for Asplund. Seems like the type of player Tampa would like
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 51
Sabres fan
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 3,021
Thats why i was willing to give up a first for Asplund. Seems like the type of player Tampa would like

And that’s exactly why he’s not available. Mitts may be negotiable, but Tampa doesn’t really have anything Buffalo wants that they would consider parting with.
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 52
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Tjm220
And that’s exactly why he’s not available. Mitts may be negotiable, but Tampa doesn’t really have anything Buffalo wants that they would consider parting with.

Not sure why a first round pick, a prospect, and a player you can flip at the TDL for a 1st round pick isnt enough for a depth guy. Seems like something Buffalo might consider
20 juin 2022 à 22 h 56
Sabres fan
Not sure why a first round pick, a prospect, and a player you can flip at the TDL for a 1st round pick isnt enough for a depth guy. Seems like something Buffalo might consider

A late first is an early 2nd, A prospect at a position they don’t need, and a player you can flip at the deadline for maybe another 2nd rounder, in exchange for your best defensive forward who is also still young. At best you hope one of those pieces becomes the guy you’re giving away. I think I just outlined the reason they would say no.

In fact, Tampa desperately needs to cut payroll. Let’s talk about the possibility of Buffalo trading Vegas’s first round pick this year with Mittelstadt to Tampa for Cirelli.
20 juin 2022 à 23 h 9
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,639

I think your trade falls apart cause Killorn has 16 team no trade list. You can be sure he wants to stay in Tampa, so his no trade list will include teams with cap and lousy non playoff teams. Just can't see Killorn being traded. And good teams may not be able to afford the his cap...though he is worth it.
20 juin 2022 à 23 h 16
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,340

Zemgus Girgensons at the trade deadline would be a nice addition to Tampa he’s a better and cheaper Goodrow.
20 juin 2022 à 23 h 30
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156

Sabres absolutely will not give up assets for a rental
They aren’t in that spot yet
We are still rebuilding
21 juin 2022 à 1 h 17
Mentions "j'aime": 551
A late first is an early 2nd, A prospect at a position they don’t need, and a player you can flip at the deadline for maybe another 2nd rounder, in exchange for your best defensive forward who is also still young. At best you hope one of those pieces becomes the guy you’re giving away. I think I just outlined the reason they would say no.

In fact, Tampa desperately needs to cut payroll. Let’s talk about the possibility of Buffalo trading Vegas’s first round pick this year with Mittelstadt to Tampa for Cirelli.

Tampa does not need to "desperately cut payroll" thos.off season, as they actually won't have any issues with the cap this Summer. Next Summer may be tricky, but Brisebois chuckles at Mittlestadt+a mid 1st in a weaker draft class for Cirelli before hanging up the phone.
21 juin 2022 à 1 h 54
Sabres fan
Quoting: JTBF81
Tampa does not need to "desperately cut payroll" thos.off season, as they actually won't have any issues with the cap this Summer. Next Summer may be tricky, but Brisebois chuckles at Mittlestadt+a mid 1st in a weaker draft class for Cirelli before hanging up the phone.

Tampa is currently about $2 million over the salary cap with the 19 contracts they have currently signed for next season. To ice a full roster that means they have to clear a minimum of $6 million to pay 4 players the league minimum. Of course you also need more than that because you need to have some salary flexibility for injury call ups, so realistically they probably need to clear about $8-$9 million. Of course that is without retaining any of their free agents. Just how easy do you expect that to be?
21 juin 2022 à 2 h 24
Tampa is currently about $2 million over the salary cap with the 19 contracts they have currently signed for next season. To ice a full roster that means they have to clear a minimum of $6 million to pay 4 players the league minimum. Of course you also need more than that because you need to have some salary flexibility for injury call ups, so realistically they probably need to clear about $8-$9 million. Of course that is without retaining any of their free agents. Just how easy do you expect that to be?

No, you are erroneously factoring in Seabrook’s ltir hit in your calculation. With Barre-Boulet factored in, Tampa has 19 signed with just under 5 million to work with. If not, then 18 with ~5.7 to work with. Tampa will ice 22 players almost guaranteed, and 21 if absolutely necessary. They will lose one of Palat or Killorn, and while trading Killorn for value while re-signing Palat and Paul is my preference, they may let Palat walk instead. If they trade Killorn, they’ll have around 9.35 or so to sign 3-4 guys. If that happens, Palat has likely agreed to take a team friendly discount, and between him and Paul, Tampa will use 7.5-8 million. Rutta is likely gone as a ufa in this scenario, but Tampa will call up Day or Perbix as the 7th D, then promote one of Koepke/Fortier/Nash(if he stays)/ABB as the extra forward. If Killorn stays instead of Palat, they may be able to keep Rutta as well, depending on his ask. Navigating the cap this off-season is no issue. Tampa wouldn’t do either of these trades more than likely, as they can get better value for Killorn, a 1st and one of their better prospects packaged together, and a very quick decline to moving Cirelli for that offer.
21 juin 2022 à 3 h 10
Sabres fan
No, you are erroneously factoring in Seabrook’s ltir hit in your calculation. With Barre-Boulet factored in, Tampa has 19 signed with just under 5 million to work with. If not, then 18 with ~5.7 to work with. Tampa will ice 22 players almost guaranteed, and 21 if absolutely necessary. They will lose one of Palat or Killorn, and while trading Killorn for value while re-signing Palat and Paul is my preference, they may let Palat walk instead. If they trade Killorn, they’ll have around 9.35 or so to sign 3-4 guys. If that happens, Palat has likely agreed to take a team friendly discount, and between him and Paul, Tampa will use 7.5-8 million. Rutta is likely gone as a ufa in this scenario, but Tampa will call up Day or Perbix as the 7th D, then promote one of Koepke/Fortier/Nash(if he stays)/ABB as the extra forward. If Killorn stays instead of Palat, they may be able to keep Rutta as well, depending on his ask. Navigating the cap this off-season is no issue. Tampa wouldn’t do either of these trades more than likely, as they can get better value for Killorn, a 1st and one of their better prospects packaged together, and a very quick decline to moving Cirelli for that offer.

No, that figure comes from this website which includes Seabrook under LTIR as the one injured player. So unfortunately you don’t have a magic $5 million available to you. Tampa is going to have to trade away probably more than one player, and if they’re smart they get multiple players in return to replace whoever they lose and fill the rest of the roster. Some players may sign for less money, which would help. But I wouldn’t expect younger free agent players to sign team friendly deals if they know they can get more elsewhere.
21 juin 2022 à 3 h 34
Modifié 21 juin 2022 à 3 h 50
No, that figure comes from this website which includes Seabrook under LTIR as the one injured player. So unfortunately you don’t have a magic $5 million available to you. Tampa is going to have to trade away probably more than one player, and if they’re smart they get multiple players in return to replace whoever they lose and fill the rest of the roster. Some players may sign for less money, which would help. But I wouldn’t expect younger free agent players to sign team friendly deals if they know they can get more elsewhere.

Sorry you don’t understand I guess, but Seabrook’s ltir will be factored in and not counting towards their overall hit next year. Technically, it is, but Tampa will be able to use their ltir pools to utilize the amount of Seabrook’s hit towards the final cap for next year. So when it says Tampa is currently 1.983 “over” the projected 82.5 cap for next year, you can then subtract Seabrook’s 6.875, thereby giving Tampa approximately 4.9 million to work with. While having Seabrook on ltir does mean Tampa won’t accrue cap space again next year leading up to the trade deadline, thereby once again restricting some of the team’s flexibility in that regard, Tampa is in nowhere near as bad of shape as you believe. Tampa will not be trading away multiple players, especially not for a mediocre player in Mittlestadt and a lottery ticket that might help Tampa in 2-3 years, at best. Killorn may in fact get traded, or Palat may just walk, but Tampa won’t be losing much more unless they want to move one of their rfas for a haul, which your offer is a far cry from.
21 juin 2022 à 7 h 59
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,372
Didn't Tampa trade their 2 1st to Chicago for Hagel ?

Edit:
Nevermind, it were 2023 and 2024 ones
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
21 juin 2022 à 17 h 2
Rejoint: avr. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,797
Modifié 21 juin 2022 à 17 h 8
Quoting: imawesome
Don't see the incentive here for Buffalo...
hmmm seems to be some disagreement here...
A late first is an early 2nd...Mittelstadt to Tampa for Cirelli.
Quoting: palhal
I think your trade falls apart cause Killorn has 16 team no trade list...
Quoting: Sabres923
Zemgus Girgensons at the trade deadline would be a nice addition to Tampa he’s a better and cheaper Goodrow.
...Seabrook’s ltir will be factored in and not counting towards their overall hit next year...
Wow this trade has generated more buzz than I ever saw involving ANY Buffalo players.
An examination of this trade reveals it is closer than first glance would offer.
I am sure many will disagree but if Mittelstadt was traded one for one for Killorn, at the end of the season their stats would be nearly identical.
Including this year, Killorn averages 0.556 pts/gm over his career.
Casey was injured most of the year yet still managed nearly 0.5 pts/gm.
Put him into a Bolts uniform playing for a team that had 55 more goals than Buffalo, Sabre fans would regret this trade.
Of course the reverse would hold true for Killorn, on a lower scoring team, he will regress to his stats of about 45 pts/season.
Which is exactly where I would expect Casey to be at this end of next season.

I will be first to admit, I was shocked that Asplund received any Selke votes.
Not because he is not a really strong defensive forward, but rather, most players who are considered for that award also score a lot.
Put Rasmus on the same line with Cirelli and they just may split the Selke votes next year.
More importantly, Rasmus has demonstrated the ability to score a few goals.
I think his 6 goals in the IIHF were only one behind the 7 scored by Cozens, Dubois and Pastrnak. Dylan and Pierre needed 10 games, Rasmus only played 8 games (one more than David).
He also did very well at the end of last season on a line with Casey and Tage.

Jack Finley does not do anything to the trade other than balancing the roster and he is a RHC.
His ceiling appears to be a solid AHL player.

If Buffalo was considering trading either Mittelstadt or Olofsson, then I think this trade makes sense.
Buffalo makes four trips to the podium on the first day of the draft, flips Killorn at the 2023 TDL for another pick (or a RHD this year) and prays I am wrong about Finley.

If Tampa is looking to shed some cap, this is a good option.
Asplund and Cirelli would shut down nearly any top line, Mittelstadt would be a good replacement for Killorn.
All it cost was the 31st or 32nd OA pick from this draft.

All in all, I will agree with my fellow Sabre fans and pass on this trade.
On the other hand.
Four trips to the draft podium on the first day would be a dream for Jeremiah Crowe.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage