SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

my personal just for funsies prospect ranking

my personal just for funsies prospect ranking

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Joey_mar_cur
Publié: 17 juin 2022 à 10 h 48
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-clear-cut bpa like its not even close this yea. recency bias will have you believe that slaf is u there but its just not true. his two way play is unrivalled. his offensive dynamiscm is just insane his four way agility is great, his shot is an absolute weapon. shane wright is the best player in this draft
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-its a toss up for a lot of poeple between nemec and jiricek but for me i like nemec more. his offensive skillset paired with the fact that he is just such a good skater is what tips the scale in his favor in my mind. he has shown that he can produce points against men and is still reliable in his own zone.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-where do i even start with this one, if not shane being the best forward than logan cooley is the runaway pick for best forward. as a centerman, he wins faceoff, is a solid defensive option, often sticking to his man and limiting chances against, cooley will not burn his team in his own zone, he is responsible on the rush and is an absolute faceoff wizard. offensively he is a true elite forward. he posesses elite playmaking unrivaled in this draft class, and has a powerful shot that he uses to finish chances.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-a lot of poeple count him out because of his size but let me tell you what, frank nazar willbe the next cole caufield. cole was ranket as a top ten, even top three pick in 2019, his passing and his elite show made it almost impossible for a gm to pass up on him and when combined with his speed and agility he seemed too good to be true. we all remember the clip of the bar in philly where the fans think theyre getting caufield and get a different usntdp player instead and are clearly quite unhappy.why didnt they draft him? because he was small, and so is frank nazar.but nazar is also a dynamic offensive weapon that much like logan cooley is a resposible defensive option as a forqard as well. he is quick, agile, can pass, and has a nasty shot with silky mitts to boot. whoever ends up drafting frank nazar will have an absolute gem of a prospect on their hands.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-hes basically the upside down version of nemec. solid in both ends of the ice but shows a preference to the defensive side of the game. can still put up points just not as many as nemec right now still has offensive upside but is a more traditional two way defender. will be a top pair option in the futue
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de Chicagoi love short kings. the true untapped potential of the nhl draft, guessing at which team will luck into a top ten player in an late teen pick just because he's a couple inches shorter than the other guys is always fun. matthew savoie is the best skater in this draft class. his elite four-way agility while he moves through all three zones makes him a threat from anywhere on the ice. his offensive skillset makes him ideal for almost any situation and he will be a top line talent in the NHL one day
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-yes, he is a very big boy. yes, he is a textbook power forward. no, he is not a top five talent in this draft class. he is so god damn slow on and off the puck that his prescense in the rush and on the backcheck is non-existent. when hes in the offesnive zone he is absolutely fine, but otherwise he is not worth a top pick.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-hodgkins lymphoma robbed us of a top three pick in this draft. miro hasn't played in a while but man oh man was he ever good when he did.almost like a lite version of what connor bedard is, i will never get over how unfortunate his diagnosis was. whoever drafts him gets the steal of the draft
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-holy offensive weapon much. this guy is all goals. he scores on even strength and the pp, on the cycle, on the breakaway, on the rush, from his own end, from the top rope, wherever. if you can get lekkerimaki there he will get the puck in the net from there, wherever it is.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-he had an abysmal year, but previously was elite and a top-rated prospect in this years draft. if he can find what made him so great he will be an elite offensive threat and one of the biggest steals of the draft. he is by far the boom or bust guy this year
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
13Logo de Islanders de New York-
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
27Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
29Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New York
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
17 juin 2022 à 14 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 425
Slafkovsky slow?

Wrong.
17 juin 2022 à 15 h 14
Bedard23
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,476
I feel Lambert might now be underrated. Most players have had 1-2 bad years but after one you can’t just jump the gun that they’re scrubs

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage