Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

28 juin à 12 h 26
Rejoint: mars 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,245
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
there's a reason you only have 5k likes on your 18k posts. ****ty take lol

tears of joy

"Likes" is a count of how many I've given, not how many I've received!

And my take is 100% accurate. Vegas gets a MASSIVE amount of cap relief with this move and it didn't cost them anything of value.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
28 juin à 12 h 30
Quoting: Blazingbat11
You are incorrect sir. Although it's very simple to just add both Dadonov's contract with Weber's and think "that's how much they're saving in cap space", it's wrong. VGK replaced Dadonov's contract with Weber's... so the only cap relief they will get is from Weber's contract. $7.85mil. Not the addition of both.

My initial comment was correct. Vegas deleted Dadonov's contract ($5M) plus took on Weber's which will go straight to LTIR, allowing them to exceed the cap by his $7.86M cap hit. For Vegas, it's $12.86M in cap relief and it didn't cost them a damn thing.

They were prepared to part with a 2nd to move Dadonov's $5M cap hit, so this is a huge win for them.
28 juin à 13 h 2
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 7,321
Quoting: CD282
tears of joy

And my take is 100% accurate. Vegas gets a MASSIVE amount of cap relief with this move and it didn't cost them anything of value.

Yeah that's totally fine. I never once said Vegas lost this trade.
29 juin à 20 h 11
Twitter improved
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,258
tears of joy

No, the “likes” under posts in the user is how many you’ve received. Weird of him to bring it up, but he is correct on how it works.
30 juin à 13 h 26
Quoting: Saskleaf
No, the “likes” under posts in the user is how many you’ve received. Weird of him to bring it up, but he is correct on how it works.

That's odd. The likes on my profile are ones I've given, not received. How can you be sure?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
30 juin à 13 h 34
Quoting: Saskleaf

In any case, it doesn't matter. His point was 'you aren't popular therefore you must be wrong' which doesn't hold water with me. I couldn't care less about being popular.
30 juin à 23 h 31
Twitter improved
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,258
That's odd. The likes on my profile are ones I've given, not received. How can you be sure?

Oh yes, when you look at your profile, it shows the ones you give, but the number under your amount of posts is the amount of likes you’ve received. But as you said

In any case, it doesn't matter. His point was 'you aren't popular therefore you must be wrong' which doesn't hold water with me. I couldn't care less about being popular.

I agree, it doesn’t matter that much.
CD282 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage