Forums/New York Rangers

Offseason Moves

12 juin 2022 à 14 h 53
Why not us
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 97
Sign Kakko, Motte, Vatrano.

Sign a 2C (Copp, Trocheck...) NOT STROME

Trade Trouba and get ride of his awful contract. (Many other top 4 RD that are just as if not better for less AAV)

Sign a RD (Zadorov...)

Sign a BUG for cheap (Vet who has experience) OR call up Garand.

Trade Nemeth for late round pick, same goes for Reaves.

EDIT:

Trade for Gourde with prospect package and 1st, SEA retains 50% or more of his contract. 3 years of control for an establish C.

This could be an alternative to signing a 2C and saves us cap for deadline moves/23-24 offseason
1 juill. 2022 à 2 h 58
Rejoint: juin 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 91
Hi jschultz18 - First time in this thread. Kakko, Motte Check and Vatrano Check if we can Launch Jacob ----- Copp Trocheck Check ----- Trouba - Where do I sign ----- Zadarov Not objectionable, but I'd prefer to play Lundqvist and Jones competing for a starting spot on D ----- BUG?? I'm in my 70s, please elaborate ----- Gourde work for a good offer ---- Hope to hear from you on this.
1 juill. 2022 à 8 h 3
JwillNYR82
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 7
BUG= back-up goaltender
19 août 2022 à 21 h 5
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 546
Quoting: jschultz18
Sign Kakko, Motte, Vatrano.

Sign a 2C (Copp, Trocheck...) NOT STROME

Trade Trouba and get ride of his awful contract. (Many other top 4 RD that are just as if not better for less AAV)

Sign a RD (Zadorov...)

Sign a BUG for cheap (Vet who has experience) OR call up Garand.

Trade Nemeth for late round pick, same goes for Reaves.

EDIT:

Trade for Gourde with prospect package and 1st, SEA retains 50% or more of his contract. 3 years of control for an establish C.

This could be an alternative to signing a 2C and saves us cap for deadline moves/23-24 offseason

Well, they took your advice on a few things. They signed Kakko and Trocheck, dumped Nemeth, and got the cheap veteran backup goalie. Vatrano got away and they missed out on Zadorov but I think Motte is still unsigned. Clearly management strongly disagrees with you on Trouba though. Instead of getting rid of him, they made him captain!

The Gourde deal you suggested wasn’t going to fly. Seattle doesn’t have enough cap space to want to use it on players who aren’t playing for them. The good news is because the Rangers got Trocheck, I don’t think they need Gourde.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage