SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock Draft June 8th With Descriptions Top 15

Mock Draft June 8th With Descriptions Top 15

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: DevilsFanZack13
Publié: 8 juin 2022 à 20 h 25
Description
I'm just going to do the Top 15 for now. Let me know where I got it right, wrong or if there's going to be a surprise pick in the top 15.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Shane Wright is the best player in this draft and has the potential to be a true #1 center for Montreal.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-With NJ having Hughes, Hischier and Mercer as their top 3 centers, they go with the big winger Juraj Slafkovsky to compliment them.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-At #3 Arizona goes with the best player available, Logan Cooley. Cooley is exactly what Arizona needs, a #1 center bursting with skill.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Everything I’ve read about Nemec sounds like he’s going to be the best defenseman in the draft. Seattle grabbed their center last year with Beniers, this year they grab their defenseman in Simon Nemec.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-The best player available at 5 is David Jiricek. Philly right now needs a little of everything and you can’t go wrong with a defenseman with top pairing potential.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoAfter the top 5 there’s a bit of a dropoff. With CBJ taking both Johnson and Sillinger last draft, I feel they’re gonna grab a winger. Columbus selects Joakim Kemell with the 6th overall pick.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-With Ottawa I see 1 of 2 things happening. I could see the Sens drafting Savoie if he’s here, or potentially trading the pick to Minnesota for Kevin Fiala with an extension. I’m going to say the Wild might want a little more so Ottawa drafts Matthew Savoie.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Cutter Gauthier is a big forward who can play both center and wing. He can do a little bit of everything and is a pretty good goal scorer in his own right. Might be a little to early to draft him but if Yzerman wants someone, he’s gonna grab him. Just look at Moritz Seider.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-From what I’ve read about Ivan Miroschnichenko, he is a top 10 talent. Unfortunately this year he had a health scare. He’s been recovering right now and will hopefully be ready to continue playing in the KHL next season. I think Buffalo is ok with taking a gamble on a player like Miroschnichenko.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Nazar can play both center and wing. Anaheim is not going to rush him and they will let him develop. When he’s ready, he’ll get a shot with one of Anaheims young centers in Zegras and McTavish.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-With San Jose having Couture and Hertl locked up for the next 5 years plus, the Sharks are going to draft another winger to play with them in Lekkerimaki.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-With CBJ grabbing Kemell with pick 6, I feel they can go off the board a little bit and grab Pavel Mintyukov who is a solid prospect.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-If Lane Lambert's son Brad is availabe at pick 13, I see the Islanders drafting him.
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-If Geekie is not drafted yet, the Jets draft him. He currently plays for the Winnipeg Ice.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-We've heard for a while now Vancouver wants to add some defensemen to their prospect pool and they do that by drafting Ty Nelson.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de Vegas
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
22Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
23Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
26Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
27Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
29Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
30Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New York
31Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
8 juin 2022 à 21 h 8
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 627
Brad Lambert is Lane lambert’s nephew, not son
8 juin 2022 à 23 h 5
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 232
Buffalo isn't taking Miro at 9 overall, you can't ``Waste`` a top 10 pick for a guy that might never play pro hockey again. With the 16th overall or the 28th maybe but certainly not with the 9th
Boos a aimé ceci.
8 juin 2022 à 23 h 26
Amirov Forever
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 5,863
Cant see Ottawa passing on Nazar or Gauthier. They both seem like Sens picks
9 juin 2022 à 15 h 15
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
cant see cbj taking Kemell before Gauthier or Savoie
9 juin 2022 à 15 h 59
Ex Nucks fan
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 17,624
Quoting: Bond007
Buffalo isn't taking Miro at 9 overall, you can't ``Waste`` a top 10 pick for a guy that might never play pro hockey again. With the 16th overall or the 28th maybe but certainly not with the 9th

While that is definitely still a concern, Miro will be playing hockey next season

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage