3. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (CAR)
CAR
  1. Fiala, Kevin
  2. Kulikov, Dmitry
  3. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (MIN)
MIN
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (SEA)
Détails additionnels:
If not Seattle, than any team willing to take a chance on him. I like his game but it’s a numbers game for MN.
MIN
  1. Choix de 2e ronde en 2022 (NJD)
Rachats de contrats
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de VAN
Logo de NJD
Logo de SEA
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de CAR
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
Logo de MIN
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2282 500 000 $81 379 421 $0 $1 450 000 $1 120 579 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
9 000 000 $9 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
AD
RFA - 2
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC, NMC
UFA - 2
880 833 $880 833 $ (Bonis de performance600 000 $$600K)
AD, AG
UFA - 1
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 3
3 000 000 $3 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 3
3 100 000 $3 100 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 2
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C
UFA - 7
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 2
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 4
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 1
950 000 $950 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 3
7 575 000 $7 575 000 $
DD
NMC
UFA - 5
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 1
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
6 000 000 $6 000 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG/DD
NMC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 4
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA
1 200 000 $1 200 000 $
DG
UFA - 3

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
2 juin 2022 à 12 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 479
Quoting: Caniac2000
Canes don't have the cap to make this work. Also, Fiala should not get the same deal as Svechnikov. Necas isn't a center, let alone a 1st line Center. If he was a 1C, he'd be worth MILES more than Fiala. If you want Suzuki, the pick needs to be dropped a few rounds. Hell, without Suzuki, I doubt the 1st is included. Necas had the worst year of his career, Fiala had the best. Both are likey to not repeat this kind of season. I really don't like this. Fiala's got too many question marks for Carolina. They'll likely take a run at Gaudreau or Forsberg instead. It's only 1-3 million more and is FAR cheaper in terms of assets.

This trade was from a CAR GM earlier. So I know Canes have the cap space to make this work. Fiala is looking for between 7-8 maybe more, but I suspect he’ll get between 7 and 7.5 per. He turned down 3 X 6Mil last offseason. Necas wasn’t 1C for Car but I bet they’d try him there in MN because our Centers are weak. He’s not a 1C now, hence the reduced value. This value was from a Car fan GM post earlier, I actually reduced the MN return that they had. There are quite a few teams going for Gaudreau and Forsburg, so that’s a gamble, not certain you get either. I thought you just said CAR didn’t have cap space to make this work for Fiala but they suddenly do for elite FAs? 🤔. Necas for Fiala wouldn’t happen, would need more for Fiala. Especially if more teams are involved. If CAR is the only team interested, then sure Necas for Fiala works, but I doubt that’s the case. Feels like Sens really want him and about 3-4 other teams could be interested.
vikhodush a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2022 à 12 h 55
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 4,974
Quoting: IcemanJoe
This trade was from a CAR GM earlier. So I know Canes have the cap space to make this work. Fiala is looking for between 7-8 maybe more, but I suspect he’ll get between 7 and 7.5 per. He turned down 3 X 6Mil last offseason. Necas wasn’t 1C for Car but I bet they’d try him there in MN because our Centers are weak. He’s not a 1C now, hence the reduced value. This value was from a Car fan GM post earlier, I actually reduced the MN return that they had. There are quite a few teams going for Gaudreau and Forsburg, so that’s a gamble, not certain you get either. I thought you just said CAR didn’t have cap space to make this work for Fiala but they suddenly do for elite FAs? 🤔. Necas for Fiala wouldn’t happen, would need more for Fiala. Especially if more teams are involved. If CAR is the only team interested, then sure Necas for Fiala works, but I doubt that’s the case. Feels like Sens really want him and about 3-4 other teams could be interested.

If they're going to shift out good players to make Fiala work, they can just go and get someone better.

If you want more than Necas for him, send him elsewhere. Go for it, see what you can get and have fun! I mean that sincerely. I do not think Fiala is a fit for Carolina and Necas is a poor fit for Minnesota.
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 5
Démarrer sujet
If they're going to shift out good players to make Fiala work, they can just go and get someone better.

If you want more than Necas for him, send him elsewhere. Go for it, see what you can get and have fun! I mean that sincerely. I do not think Fiala is a fit for Carolina and Necas is a poor fit for Minnesota.

I’ll disagree with that, Necas is a great fit for MN. And it seems like Fiala would be a great fit for CAR as well. I guess we’ll see if your GM agrees lol.
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 6
I’ll disagree with that, Necas is a great fit for MN. And it seems like Fiala would be a great fit for CAR as well. I guess we’ll see if your GM agrees lol.

Yeah, you think the owner with the most rigid negotiating plan in the league is going to shill out 7.5 mil on another teams player... I can answer that for you.
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 7
Démarrer sujet
Yeah, you think the owner with the most rigid negotiating plan in the league is going to shill out 7.5 mil on another teams player... I can answer that for you.

but he will for a FA lol. You’re contradicting yourself.
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 11
but he will for a FA lol. You’re contradicting yourself.

He's more likely to do it in free agency where he's done it before than with another teams player in a trade like this. You're just not understanding.
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet
He's more likely to do it in free agency where he's done it before than with another teams player in a trade like this. You're just not understanding.

There’s no difference lol. A FA is “another teams player” as well. So your logic is extremely flawed. And once you trade for an RFA, that player becomes your player. Just imagine striking out in FA after already missing out on Fiala. That’s the risk.
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 27
There’s no difference lol. A FA is “another teams player” as well. So your logic is extremely flawed. And once you trade for an RFA, that player becomes your player. Just imagine striking out in FA after already missing out on Fiala. That’s the risk.

A UFA is not another teams player. They are free agents. They do not belong to a team.

Okay, say the Canes get Fiala. Fiala rebreaks his leg and Necas goes back to being a 60 point producer. That's a bigger risk than keeping him and offering the same amount of money to one of the big fish free agents in a nice tax state with good weather, an incredible building, a beloved coach, and a championship contender...
2 juin 2022 à 13 h 40
Démarrer sujet
A UFA is not another teams player. They are free agents. They do not belong to a team.

Okay, say the Canes get Fiala. Fiala rebreaks his leg and Necas goes back to being a 60 point producer. That's a bigger risk than keeping him and offering the same amount of money to one of the big fish free agents in a nice tax state with good weather, an incredible building, a beloved coach, and a championship contender...

Lol it was another teams player. Your point makes zero sense, if Canes ownership is willing to spend on FA (who was another teams player), then they’ll also spend on re-signing one of their own once they trade for them. I think what you’re confusing is RFAs that are not traded, no teams make offer sheets, but RFAs are traded often.

That injury happened years ago lol, he’s over that. Two can play that game, say you sign Gaudreau and he breaks his leg and it ends his career, oh no. You can’t predict freak injuries. Say you make this trade and Fiala turns into a 90+ point guy, sure looks like a good deal for CAR then eh?

The sense from Canes fans is Necas won’t ever breakout there and he needs a fresh start elsewhere. Hence the perfect scenario with MN who needs a C and certainly an offensive right handed forward.
2 juin 2022 à 14 h 12
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 459
Canes don't have the cap to make this work. Also, Fiala should not get the same deal as Svechnikov. Necas isn't a center, let alone a 1st line Center. If he was a 1C, he'd be worth MILES more than Fiala. If you want Suzuki, the pick needs to be dropped a few rounds. Hell, without Suzuki, I doubt the 1st is included. Necas had the worst year of his career, Fiala had the best. Both are likey to not repeat this kind of season. I really don't like this. Fiala's got too many question marks for Carolina. They'll likely take a run at Gaudreau or Forsberg instead. It's only 1-3 million more and is FAR cheaper in terms of assets.

I like all of these trades, which I think means there's no way it's going to happen smile So I think the Canes are safe here
IcemanJoe a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2022 à 14 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Wildwinswhen
I like all of these trades, which I think means there's no way it's going to happen smile So I think the Canes are safe here

Haha you’re not wrong here, but maybe it’s time MN can have nice things, for once!
Wildwinswhen a aimé ceci.
2 juin 2022 à 14 h 31
Lol it was another teams player. Your point makes zero sense, if Canes ownership is willing to spend on FA (who was another teams player), then they’ll also spend on re-signing one of their own once they trade for them. I think what you’re confusing is RFAs that are not traded, no teams make offer sheets, but RFAs are traded often.

That injury happened years ago lol, he’s over that. Two can play that game, say you sign Gaudreau and he breaks his leg and it ends his career, oh no. You can’t predict freak injuries. Say you make this trade and Fiala turns into a 90+ point guy, sure looks like a good deal for CAR then eh?

The sense from Canes fans is Necas won’t ever breakout there and he needs a fresh start elsewhere. Hence the perfect scenario with MN who needs a C and certainly an offensive right handed forward.

Except this isn't a perfect scenario at all. Necas had a single down year, that doesn't exactly equate to needing a change of scenery. Nino alternates between up and down years and that doesn't mean he needs a scenery change.

Fiala has already broken that leg, and he missed games this year. Gaudreau is probably more comparable to a major concussion, but if that happens, you didn't give up any assets for him and you can just LTIR him. There's no reason for carolina to pursue a player like Fiala who's never had a season as good as this with Necas as the starting point when he's never had a season as bad as this. Carolina need goal scorers and Fiala isn't an elite goal scorer. Forsberg is. Gaudreau is. Kyle Connor is. Matthew Tkachuk is borderline but I'd say he is. DeBrinckat or Kane are. And all of them are going to be a better fit, in some cases have more manageable cap hits and will all cost a package similar to this or less. There's no reason to make this trade from a Carolina standpoint.

You're failing to understand that UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS belong to no one. AND the Canes did offer sheet a guy, and it worked! Jesperi Kotkaniemi has never been traded! Jeez. I don't know if you're genuinely not understanding this or if you're doing what Toronto fans do when their point is disproven and acting like there's nothing wrong.
2 juin 2022 à 14 h 55
Démarrer sujet
Except this isn't a perfect scenario at all. Necas had a single down year, that doesn't exactly equate to needing a change of scenery. Nino alternates between up and down years and that doesn't mean he needs a scenery change.

Fiala has already broken that leg, and he missed games this year. Gaudreau is probably more comparable to a major concussion, but if that happens, you didn't give up any assets for him and you can just LTIR him. There's no reason for carolina to pursue a player like Fiala who's never had a season as good as this with Necas as the starting point when he's never had a season as bad as this. Carolina need goal scorers and Fiala isn't an elite goal scorer. Forsberg is. Gaudreau is. Kyle Connor is. Matthew Tkachuk is borderline but I'd say he is. DeBrinckat or Kane are. And all of them are going to be a better fit, in some cases have more manageable cap hits and will all cost a package similar to this or less. There's no reason to make this trade from a Carolina standpoint.

You're failing to understand that UNRESTRICTED FREE AGENTS belong to no one. AND the Canes did offer sheet a guy, and it worked! Jesperi Kotkaniemi has never been traded! Jeez. I don't know if you're genuinely not understanding this or if you're doing what Toronto fans do when their point is disproven and acting like there's nothing wrong.

I fail to see how an owner would sign a FA to big money but not an RFA who you trade for? Quite frankly, it just doesn’t make sense. You sound like what you’re accusing me of here. You haven’t explained that and instead have only contradicted yourself. Fiala would be cheaper than those FAs too. You haven’t proven anything so not sure how I’m being a Tor fan when their point is disproven lol.

I will admit I forgot about Kotkaniemi, but that only further proves my point that ownership would sign Fiala lol.

85 points with a 4th line C and a rookie is pretty damn elite.

If there’s not reason for this trade why are so many Carolina fans offering this up? Lol. You act like I created this trade package from thin air but in reality it’s all over this site and mostly by Car fans.

You arguing whether or not This trade makes sense for Car isn’t going to change whether or not the trade happens haha. Neither of us are the GMs. Car might not be interested in this at all… or they very well could be (as other Car fans have said). But since you seem to be getting agitated I’m done with this. and quite frankly, it’s not worth my time and in the grand scheme of things, doesn’t mean Jack ****. I do this for fun and to intelligently chat with other NHL fans.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage