All Topics Discussion Thread PT2

31 mai 2022 à 19 h 11
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,187
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Each to their own opinion
No hard feelings, (hopefully)?

Well I disagree with you a lot on that, but no, no hard feelings.
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
31 mai 2022 à 20 h 1
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,364
Quoting: Saskleaf
Canada just put a “freeze” on all handguns (banning any sale of them).

First assault rifles and now this. I don’t have my restricted license anyways (just a normal license for hunting) so I can’t own handguns, but I’m more mad about the fact that at this rate it won’t be long before all guns are banned. And at that point I will be very mad.

Anyone else on here owns guns or hunt out of curiosity?

I’m personally for no one having guns unless it’s part of their job description, part of their culture ( mostly First Nations would qualify for that ) or for hunting, no other reason to have one
31 mai 2022 à 22 h 49
Go leafs go
Quoting: A_Habs_fan
I’m personally for no one having guns unless it’s part of their job description, part of their culture ( mostly First Nations would qualify for that ) or for hunting, no other reason to have one

Those are probably the reasons that like 90% of people (I just made that number up but you get the point) own guns in Canada anyways (unlike the states lol where everyone has a gun on them. To be clear I don't think that's a good idea), so you might as well just say everyone can have one if they get the proper qualifacation at that point.
MikeKeenanHatesMe a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 10 h 38
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,569
Is capfriendly being really glitchy for anyone else or do i just have bad service or something
1 juin 2022 à 10 h 39
Tintin over 1122
Rejoint: mai 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 10,166
Quoting: Zuki9797
Is capfriendly being really glitchy for anyone else or do i just have bad service or something

Im guessing you lost a bet
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 13 h 26
v5 CBJ GM
Rejoint: févr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 8,569
Quoting: capsfan2121
Im guessing you lost a bet

Yes
Saskleaf, capsfan2121, AndrewLadd and 2 others a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 30
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,932
@BeterChiarelli would u have any idea on why so many of my posts have been taken down recently? If it’s you taking them down, can you maybe explain why?
capsfan2121 a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 35
Ban Price trades
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,455
Quoting: AndrewLadd
BeterChiarelli would u have any idea on why so many of my posts have been taken down recently? If it’s you taking them down, can you maybe explain why?

Hasn't been me and we don't have an archive of deleted posts. Which section?
capsfan2121 et AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 39
Bo Horvat enjoyer
Quoting: BeterChiarelli
Hasn't been me and we don't have an archive of deleted posts. Which section?

One of my posts in the Isak Rosen signings, one of my posts in the NHL discussion thread (and it had like 11 likes 🥲), and one in the gm game forum. This has all happened in the past 5 days, and I don’t think I’ve ever had a post taken down besides one infraction like more than a year back
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 43
Ban Price trades
One of my posts in the Isak Rosen signings, one of my posts in the NHL discussion thread (and it had like 11 likes 🥲), and one in the gm game forum. This has all happened in the past 5 days, and I don’t think I’ve ever had a post taken down besides one infraction like more than a year back

The GM Game forum was either myself or another mod (I know which one) and if memory serves, it was the kind of post that we could have infracted had we been laying down the law to the fullest extent that night. Consider it a freebie.

I can't speak to the others but I know that some of the other mods are cracking down on "Like Count +1" posts and straight-up meme posts due to some of the reports we've been getting lately.

EDIT: can confirm that your post in the Isak Rosen signing thread was reported for trolling and was deleted in turn.
AndrewLadd a aimé ceci.
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 47
Bo Horvat enjoyer
The GM Game forum was either myself or another mod (I know which one) and if memory serves, it was the kind of post that we could have infracted had we been laying down the law to the fullest extent that night. Consider it a freebie.

I can't speak to the others but I know that some of the other mods are cracking down on "Like Count +1" posts and straight-up meme posts due to some of the reports we've been getting lately.

Yeah the gm game post I made could’ve been an infraction, but it definitely wasn’t the most infraction worthy thing said on that forum. Meh, I’ll take the freebie. I just wonder because of that post, if another mod is targeting me because I said something they didn’t like. Not sure, could be completely wrong on that
1 juin 2022 à 15 h 50
Ban Price trades
Yeah the gm game post I made could’ve been an infraction, but it definitely wasn’t the most infraction worthy thing said on that forum. Meh, I’ll take the freebie. I just wonder because of that post, if another mod is targeting me because I said something they didn’t like. Not sure, could be completely wrong on that

In hindsight I wish we'd have left your post up (among others) in the GM Game thread: a lot of things were deleted and it would have made this internal review of ours a lot easier to complete.

I don't think any moderators have it out for any users in particular but I do know that there are users that will report things at the drop of the hat based on their own infraction histories. If the report queue gets backlogged, we may just defer to deleting things to maintain order, especially if only one or two of us are online.
3 juin 2022 à 11 h 57
Go leafs go
Anyone else do track and field?
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
3 juin 2022 à 12 h 30
Tintin over 1122
In hindsight I wish we'd have left your post up (among others) in the GM Game thread: a lot of things were deleted and it would have made this internal review of ours a lot easier to complete.

I don't think any moderators have it out for any users in particular but I do know that there are users that will report things at the drop of the hat based on their own infraction histories. If the report queue gets backlogged, we may just defer to deleting things to maintain order, especially if only one or two of us are online.

are you able to get rid of infractions
3 juin 2022 à 12 h 52
Ban Price trades
are you able to get rid of infractions

Yes but it's not something we do by request. I reviewed yours and they will stand. Take some time off from all of this please.
3 juin 2022 à 14 h 28
Tintin over 1122
Yes but it's not something we do by request. I reviewed yours and they will stand. Take some time off from all of this please.

6ii7dy
3 juin 2022 à 15 h 50
Tintin over 1122

6ii7dy

This might load it

6iij21.jpg
zk97 a aimé ceci.
4 juin 2022 à 14 h 33
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,255
So, uh, dog saw a chipmunk in the backyard, chased after it, caught it, threw up it the air, then had no idea what to do with it, so just stared at it. I pull her away and put her inside not wanting her to eat a chipmunk. Turns out it's not dead but it's either injured or in shock. Not moving much but still very much alive and alert. So now I've got a chipmunk in a box with peanut butter crackers on the back deck...
Saskleaf et zk97 a aimé ceci.
5 juin 2022 à 21 h 35
What in tarnation
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
Quoting: LeafsFanForSomeReason
So, uh, dog saw a chipmunk in the backyard, chased after it, caught it, threw up it the air, then had no idea what to do with it, so just stared at it. I pull her away and put her inside not wanting her to eat a chipmunk. Turns out it's not dead but it's either injured or in shock. Not moving much but still very much alive and alert. So now I've got a chipmunk in a box with peanut butter crackers on the back deck...

This sounds like a start to a disney film lmao
capsfan2121, zk97, Saskleaf and 2 others a aimé ceci.
5 juin 2022 à 21 h 51
Démarrer sujet
Jinx god
Rejoint: sept. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 13,730
Anyone else do track and field?

I used to. I almost won at a university event for the 4x100 men’s relay, only problem we were basically just 3. We had a long distance runner with us and it f*cked us bad.

First guy put us in 1st by a fair amount, then he dropped us in 6th (out of 8), I put us up in 3rd, and lastly the last guy stayed in 3rd.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
5 juin 2022 à 22 h 49
Go leafs go
Quoting: EsoYeezus69
I used to. I almost won at a university event for the 4x100 men’s relay, only problem we were basically just 3. We had a long distance runner with us and it f*cked us bad.

First guy put us in 1st by a fair amount, then he dropped us in 6th (out of 8), I put us up in 3rd, and lastly the last guy stayed in 3rd.

Oh haha that's kind of annoying. I did a 4x400 at provincals yesterday. I was kind of like that long distance guy lol (I am more of a long distance guy). The first guy in our relay was first at around the 200m but then dropped to 3rd or 4th, then the next guy went to last, and I widened the gap, and the next guy shortened the gap but he was still last. Since there were 2 heats we got 11th out of 14. I didn't even make the 400 by myself anyways so I was expecting to be slowest guy on our team. I made it in the 800 and 1500.
EsoYeezus69 a aimé ceci.
5 juin 2022 à 22 h 56
Go leafs go

Are you going to keep it?
6 juin 2022 à 6 h 49
Rejoint: janv. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 5,255
Are you going to keep it?

No. It turns out it was inured and is now dead. Was hoping that it would eventually be able to scurry off, but...
6 juin 2022 à 6 h 50
What in tarnation
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449
No. It turns out it was inured and is now dead. Was hoping that it would eventually be able to scurry off, but...

This DOES NOT sound like a disney film anymore
LeafsFanForSomeReason, Saskleaf, capsfan2121 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
6 juin 2022 à 9 h 30
Go leafs go
Modifié 6 juin 2022 à 9 h 39

Well that unfortunate. I guess you have some dog food now. Or maybe you just want to bury it.

Edit: ok I was going too far haha. Maybe don’t feed it to the dog.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage