Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
Logo de WPG
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2482 500 000 $42 384 999 $0 $3 820 000 $40 115 001 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Sabres de Buffalo
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance412 500 $$412K)
C, AG
RFA - 2
Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
894 167 $894 167 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 000 000 $1 000 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
3 250 000 $3 250 000 $
C
M-NTC
UFA - 4
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
863 333 $863 333 $
C, AG
RFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance850 000 $$850K)
AG, AD
RFA - 1
Logo de Flames de Calgary
2 300 000 $2 300 000 $
AG, AD, C
RFA - 2
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
6 250 000 $6 250 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
5 875 000 $5 875 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance350 000 $$350K)
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
863 333 $863 333 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DG
RFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
RFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
925 000 $925 000 $ (Bonis de performance212 500 $$212K)
DD
RFA - 2
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
850 833 $850 833 $ (Bonis de performance82 500 $$82K)
G
RFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
G
UFA - 2
Laissés de côtéListe des blessés (IR)Liste des blessés à long terme (LTIR)
Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
DD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
900 000 $900 000 $
DG
RFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
750 000 $750 000 $
AD, C
UFA - 1
Logo de Jets de Winnipeg
775 000 $775 000 $
AD
RFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
25 mai 2022 à 18 h 27
Rejoint: oct. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,234
Quoting: Birtle34
Bedard swing, need a franchise changer, if scheifeles days are numbered.

I will say a little prayer every day for everyone on the TNSE sales department until the 2023 draft lottery. wink
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 18 h 27
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Rejoint: juin 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 3,230
Quoting: Windjammer
I hear ya'. That's why I don't understand why so many people think the Jets will move Scheifele with a winger as the main piece coming back.

The Jets know how hard it is to get 2 legit top 6 centers, I don't see them rushing to put themselves in that position again. Unless Scheifele really starts making noise, I think the most likely scenario is that he stays a Jet until management no longer has a choice.

I’m just hoping that the right coach comes in and solves any scheifele issues going forward, right coach has to understand his best chance is a bought in scheifele with a hungry Dubois up the middle. Might need a little more play able size on the blueline but this squad still could be interesting going forward.
Windjammer a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 19 h 10
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,156
Scheifele possibly reups, so close to Ontario hometown, and back in the east, heard a ton of good things about krebs and his work ethic and leadership, will be interesting how is skill and size truly plays when he gets some time in.

Yeah, i like Krebs as a prospect/young player
He’s obviously got some developing to do, but u can see the talent is there
Of course, I’d prefer not to give him up
But Scheifele is a legit “1C” imo

What’s going on with him in Winnipeg?
Why does he want out?
25 mai 2022 à 19 h 19
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,923
I loved Krebs before we had him, and think he is going to be a great top 6 play making center, but I wouldnt be able to say no to this.
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 19 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Quoting: Buffalove
Yeah, i like Krebs as a prospect/young player
He’s obviously got some developing to do, but u can see the talent is there
Of course, I’d prefer not to give him up
But Scheifele is a legit “1C” imo

What’s going on with him in Winnipeg?
Why does he want out?

Nothing too official on wanting out, just rumours and innuendos, rumours of Lowry being with his date, and also cancer rumours of wheeler and scheifele running the room, and getting rid of laine. Only team and only pro city he has known, so possibly wants to be respected a little more and I think his bargain contract kind of irritates him also, but alot of this statement is speculation. Winnipeg kind of at a crossroads, but fanbase may keep nucleus and keep going for it, no matter what. Chevy probably has to also to keep his gig. Not adding prospects for next guy.
25 mai 2022 à 19 h 42
Nothing too official on wanting out, just rumours and innuendos, rumours of Lowry being with his date, and also cancer rumours of wheeler and scheifele running the room, and getting rid of laine. Only team and only pro city he has known, so possibly wants to be respected a little more and I think his bargain contract kind of irritates him also, but alot of this statement is speculation. Winnipeg kind of at a crossroads, but fanbase may keep nucleus and keep going for it, no matter what. Chevy probably has to also to keep his gig. Not adding prospects for next guy.

It’s crazy
A few years ago, the Jets looked like the were gonna be like Colorado- competing for the Cup on a yearly basis
Tough to figure out what went wrong,
but at this point changes need to be made

Idk that they go “full rebuild” right now, bc they do have tons of talent, but i don’t think there’s any question at this point that they at least need a sizable shakeup

Seems like Schiefele will be the first piece they move
Getting a guy like Krebs keeps them competing now, and helps for years to come

It’ll be interesting to see what other moves they make
(or don’t make)
MisstheWhalers a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 20 h 13
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Quoting: Buffalove
It’s crazy
A few years ago, the Jets looked like the were gonna be like Colorado- competing for the Cup on a yearly basis
Tough to figure out what went wrong,
but at this point changes need to be made

Idk that they go “full rebuild” right now, bc they do have tons of talent, but i don’t think there’s any question at this point that they at least need a sizable shakeup

Seems like Schiefele will be the first piece they move
Getting a guy like Krebs keeps them competing now, and helps for years to come

It’ll be interesting to see what other moves they make
(or don’t make)

Little bit of bad luck, bad injury, and possibly overly loyal to a few of the wrong people. Buffy retirement and mass exodus off the blue line hurt. Little injury hurt, and overly loyal to Maurice and wheeler possibly a mistake. There’s quite a fine line that teams like Buffalo Columbus and Winnipeg need to run without a lot of help from free agency, going to need to be near perfect on contract extensions and drafting, and have some luck in trades.
25 mai 2022 à 20 h 20
Little bit of bad luck, bad injury, and possibly overly loyal to a few of the wrong people. Buffy retirement and mass exodus off the blue line hurt. Little injury hurt, and overly loyal to Maurice and wheeler possibly a mistake. There’s quite a fine line that teams like Buffalo Columbus and Winnipeg need to run without a lot of help from free agency, going to need to be near perfect on contract extensions and drafting, and have some luck in trades.

Yeah, I’m just surprised to see them struggling so much with all the talent they have
25 mai 2022 à 21 h 26
MisstheWhalers
Rejoint: janv. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 12,303

Maurice's lack of creativity and catering to Scheifele/Wheeler plus Chevys inactivity in roster building has been their downfall.

Maurice couldn't build a line to save his life especially with his 3rd and 4th lines, he had soooo many decent players over the years that he could've tried different trios with yet he just kept doing the same things over and over and over again.

How many trades that could've improved the team did Chevy miss out on, tons of trades involving guys with no trade protection happened over the years but of course Chevy isn't in on them for some reason.

It's been death by a 1000 cuts and now they're left with a small nucleus of great players but that's it, will take monster seasons from 27, 81, 80 and 55 if he's still a Jet and big breakouts from Perfetti and Lucius for this team to gain any ground, I'm not expecting Chevy to make the moves that are needed, will likely be just more of the same.
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 21 h 29
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Quoting: MisstheWhalers
Maurice's lack of creativity and catering to Scheifele/Wheeler plus Chevys inactivity in roster building has been their downfall.

Maurice couldn't build a line to save his life especially with his 3rd and 4th lines, he had soooo many decent players over the years that he could've tried different trios with yet he just kept doing the same things over and over and over again.

How many trades that could've improved the team did Chevy miss out on, tons of trades involving guys with no trade protection happened over the years but of course Chevy isn't in on them for some reason.

It's been death by a 1000 cuts and now they're left with a small nucleus of great players but that's it, will take monster seasons from 27, 81, 80 and 55 if he's still a Jet and big breakouts from Perfetti and Lucius for this team to gain any ground, I'm not expecting Chevy to make the moves that are needed, will likely be just more of the same.

Well said, I think the team is happy with full ish houses and player milestone nights.
25 mai 2022 à 22 h 37
MisstheWhalers
Well said, I think the team is happy with full ish houses and player milestone nights.

You know I was thinking about your boy Lemieux and how I never thought they utilized him right, imagine if they would've made a 4th line of Lemieux/Lowry/Dano, three physical **** disturbers and Lemieux and Dano produced like a 4th liner should in the 15-20 point range so good production for that line, gotta think Lowry would produce around the same as he does now in a 4th line role.

Could've made a good 3rd line of Perreault/Copp/Roslovic or Armia.. Ugh 😑, Maurice was hopeless!
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 3
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
You know I was thinking about your boy Lemieux and how I never thought they utilized him right, imagine if they would've made a 4th line of Lemieux/Lowry/Dano, three physical **** disturbers and Lemieux and Dano produced like a 4th liner should in the 15-20 point range so good production for that line, gotta think Lowry would produce around the same as he does now in a 4th line role.

Could've made a good 3rd line of Perreault/Copp/Roslovic or Armia.. Ugh 😑, Maurice was hopeless!

Jets have a love in for choir boys, heard stories of Lemieux showing up drunk to practice and some chaos, but year after year, those are the guys that are first into the battles and scrums, then your stars are playing a inch or two taller and a few pounds heavier and the jets definitely need that. Chevy tenure has survived on the amateur scouting and him basically staying out of the way. Another note every cup winner has a grind line or two that are put in a position to be successful, everything else being equal, a lot of the times the difference. Jets got bullied and ambushed by Vegas and have been running scared ever since.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe

Atrocious cap management to sum up your statement, getting scooped by Pittsburgh, paying a premium to Vegas on expansion, and never developing anything really outside of top 17 first rounders, possibly 25 ish but running 50/50 with vesa and roslovic
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe

Now ya got me worked up lol, just imagine this hypothetical, jets ask enstrom to waive or whatever that debacle was and the jets have Suzuki and laine right now and no Dubois and vesa.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 46
MisstheWhalers
Jets have a love in for choir boys, heard stories of Lemieux showing up drunk to practice and some chaos, but year after year, those are the guys that are first into the battles and scrums, then your stars are playing a inch or two taller and a few pounds heavier and the jets definitely need that. Chevy tenure has survived on the amateur scouting and him basically staying out of the way. Another note every cup winner has a grind line or two that are put in a position to be successful, everything else being equal, a lot of the times the difference. Jets got bullied and ambushed by Vegas and have been running scared ever since.

Remember that JC Lipon kid they had, he played that grinder agitator style but they never gave him a chance and considering they've never really pieced together a good 4th line would he have been any worse than what they've had, probably not.

I've heard some stories about Lemieux too but who knows what's true or not.

Ugh gawd was just thinking too of how amazing Ehlers/Scheifele/Laine looked when they were together ever so briefly but of course they couldn't be left together AND we knew Little worked with Wheeler and Connor and Little seemed to have good chemistry anytime they ended up out together, KC/Little/Wheeler probably would've been a great 2nd line!

Man I was always calling out Maurice for his ****ty lines and always doing the same thing over and over yet some would defend him, well those people and Maurice can phuK OFF!!
LOL 😆
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 59
Démarrer sujet
Bandwagon fairweathe
Remember that JC Lipon kid they had, he played that grinder agitator style but they never gave him a chance and considering they've never really pieced together a good 4th line would he have been any worse than what they've had, probably not.

I've heard some stories about Lemieux too but who knows what's true or not.

Ugh gawd was just thinking too of how amazing Ehlers/Scheifele/Laine looked when they were together ever so briefly but of course they couldn't be left together AND we knew Little worked with Wheeler and Connor and Little seemed to have good chemistry anytime they ended up out together, KC/Little/Wheeler probably would've been a great 2nd line!

Man I was always calling out Maurice for his ****ty lines and always doing the same thing over and over yet some would defend him, well those people and Maurice can phuK OFF!!
LOL 😆

Always seem to be caught in between who they are, they were a big tough entertaining team, with enough skill to play with anyone, now they are undersized and not anymore skilled and aged. I remember lipon, solid hungry kid, might be telling that he never truly caught on anywhere else. But still think Chevy and zinger over there heads, both damn good ahl gms. Chevy should be canned on chicago debacle, if he knew he should be canned and If he didn’t know he should be canned. Always just an opinion
26 mai 2022 à 11 h 28
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,344
Would be interesting if I’m out to lunch or actual close to reality on that one.

It's tough to actually estimate what Scheiffle is worth, because he wasn't even close to being shopped around. But if Jets do decide to blow it up, Krebs is nice return for that rebuild to start.
Birtle34 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage