Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 18,312
Modifié 24 mai 2022 à 10 h 36
I didnt post anything
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 15
Démarrer sujet
Credit to @Devil for coming up with the idea.
csick et Devil a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,332
Agree with most of the list. Wouldn't do it for Rasmus Andersson bc we don't need another RHD unless we trade Sevo. Would avoid Swayman and Oettinger also bc they're so young; I need to see a few years like that before giving up 20A. And although Power is good, I wouldn't do it for him, not that Buffalo is even thinking of moving him
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 21
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 5,820
You definitely aren't getting dahlin or power without adding another key piece.
Wadejos123, Salzy, gretzkyghosts and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 23
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,915
Kudos for the work that went into this post, that being said just to give you the Chicago perspective here as Debrincat is subject to many trades on this site for that pick,

Chicago is not adding to Debrincat for 2nd OA. Devils would be adding there. Hawks probably would definetly do it if the offer was Holtz and 2nd for cat. That ask is what I would call an overpay, which it would take to get Cat. Might be able to settle lower around something for Gritsyuk+2nd OA+2023 conditional 2nd.

Overall I think every team declines an "offer" based on what catagory you have their player in, but like I said earlier props to you for the effort put into this post
gretzkyghosts a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 24
Josh Anderson Sucks
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,998
I understand and applaud the effort. Realistically IMO, the only players who this pick could be used in part of a trade for are:
Tkachuk, Debrincat, Hellebucyk, Fiala (Wild add) and Boeser (Canucks add).

I also do think that you are overvaluing the pick a bit. Slafkovsky is the best option there and while I think he will be incredible, he is not worth nearly any of the players here. I understand the idea 100%, but this 2OA is more likely getting moved for one of the players i mentioned above.

Really cool to do this, tho
Salzy et Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 26
GO FLAMES GO
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 10,598
The whole 1-1 im pretty sure the other team would want significantly more
Salzy et wojme a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 29
Rejoint: nov. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,938
It would take a significant add on top of 2OA in this draft to get anywhere near Zegras, and most of these players honestly
wojme et evelutions2 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 44
Lets Get Kraken
Rejoint: avr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,458
Almost everyone, if not everyone, will require more than just 2OA. Appreciate the work put in, but you are being incredibly unrealistic on some of these. From a Canes perspective, Slavin isn’t being moved, period. If you were wanting Slavin, you would be looking at 2OA, Siegenthaler to replace Slavin, and then an untouchable piece from the core. That would only be something to get the conversation started. And Svechnikov won’t be traded either, mainly from the premise that he is a skilled power forward. He is one of a couple remaining of that category, and he still has another level to hit.

Right now, the only players off the Canes roster that might be available this off-season would be Necas, Bear, Lorentz, and potentially Raanta. I’m guessing that the Devils won’t even think about trading 2OA for any of them.

Just a side note, Svech won’t be traded 1-1 for 2OA and Carolina sure as heck won’t be adding to Slavin. Good work on the ACGM though.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 45
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 19,514
Pretty sure you are overvaluing your scratch ticket a bit here
Icedragon4405, Shibbal18, sabres89 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 49
Icedragon4405
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 453
This is a joke right, you are massively overvaluing the pick.
Shibbal18 et sabres89 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 49
Icedragon4405
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 453
Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy

This is insane, this must be a joke he can’t be serious
Shibbal18 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 49
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Devsfan25
Agree with most of the list. Wouldn't do it for Rasmus Andersson bc we don't need another RHD unless we trade Sevo. Would avoid Swayman and Oettinger also bc they're so young; I need to see a few years like that before giving up 20A. And although Power is good, I wouldn't do it for him, not that Buffalo is even thinking of moving him

He is on there for one specific reason. D-zone exits.
He is one of the best in that regard and its long been one of our weaknesses.

And I'm not sure I would trade that pick for any goalie that is available.
But I imagine some will be on their list.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 56
Shibbal18
Rejoint: janv. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 9,012
Modifié 24 mai 2022 à 10 h 2
You think NJ is going to get 1 of 2 recent, overwhelmingly consensus, #1 overall selections from Buffalo, for #2 overall in this draft. Don't over rate the draft just because its the draft of current year. Both Dahlin and Power are established in the NHL, why would anyone in their right mind trade them for the #2 pick. especially Dahlin for #2 straight up?? that's delusional
sabres89 et wojme a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 57
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Wadejos123
Kudos for the work that went into this post, that being said just to give you the Chicago perspective here as Debrincat is subject to many trades on this site for that pick,

Chicago is not adding to Debrincat for 2nd OA. Devils would be adding there. Hawks probably would definetly do it if the offer was Holtz and 2nd for cat. That ask is what I would call an overpay, which it would take to get Cat. Might be able to settle lower around something for Gritsyuk+2nd OA+2023 conditional 2nd.

Overall I think every team declines an "offer" based on what catagory you have their player in, but like I said earlier props to you for the effort put into this post

These were not really offers, just a mock of the list that Devils brass will be making and the types of names that will be on it.

As for 2oa + Holtz...that is the ask from every team for every player

One-year rental coming off career year = 2oa + Holtz
Young developing defensive dman = 2oa + Holtz
Declining former Vezina winner = 2oa + Holtz
Young prospect shooter = 2oa + Holtz

In the cap era, top-10 forward prospects are VERY rarely traded, and 2nd overall picks have never been traded for players.
Yet....that package is asked for everyday on ACGM.
Wadejos123 a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 1
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,915
Quoting: NHLfan10506
These were not really offers, just a mock of the list that Devils brass will be making and the types of names that will be on it.

As for 2oa + Holtz...that is the ask from every team for every player

One-year rental coming off career year = 2oa + Holtz
Young developing defensive dman = 2oa + Holtz
Declining former Vezina winner = 2oa + Holtz
Young prospect shooter = 2oa + Holtz

In the cap era, top-10 forward prospects are VERY rarely traded, and 2nd overall picks have never been traded for players.
Yet....that package is asked for everyday on ACGM.

I get that, which is why I said it is unrealistic, but it is what the hawks should ask. Cat is the next captain of the blackhawks and hawks need an overpay to move him. However, just like hagel, KD will oprobably move him for the right price even though it will make hawks fans irate. I think of this entire like only 4-5 of the players are atcual targets, and Cat is one of them. We can both agree Devils would be adding to 2OA for cat, correct? If you're going to draft slafkovky, you're hoping he becomes the tier of player cat is already, where as cat is already there, a leader, and still very young.

Cat is more valuable than most of the guys you have in the next two tiers above him in this post, imo
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 5
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: oliver_wahlstrom
I also do think that you are overvaluing the pick a bit.

Quoting: Ledge_And_Dairy

Quoting: Icedragon4405
This is a joke right, you are massively overvaluing the pick.

None of this is about value
This is coming up with players on the reported "list"
Starting with larger list
And then trying to come up with ways to prioritize them and cut them down.
Ledge_And_Dairy a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Shibbal18
You think NJ is going to get 1 of 2 recent, overwhelmingly consensus, #1 overall selections from Buffalo, for #2 overall in this draft. Don't over rate the draft just because its the draft of current year. Both Dahlin and Power are established in the NHL, why would anyone in their right mind trade them for the #2 pick. especially Dahlin for #2 straight up?? that's delusional

Its not about value...
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 6
Rejoint: mai 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 5,029
You're not getting a former 2nd overall pick like Svechnikov from an arguably stronger draft for this years 2OA.

Slavin is even less realistic.

For Carolina, you're more likely looking at Teravainen + someone like Necas. I know this seems a little underwhelming in terms of value, but there's no way they're moving a top 5 D man in the NHL in Slavin for a 2nd overall, and they're not moving Svechnikov for 2OA. 1OA, that would be different. But if Wright isn't on the table, it's not worth it. Cooley isn't worth it.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 9
Shibbal18
Its not about value...

? This entire thread seems to be centered solely around the value, you even charted off the value in the roster.
wojme et Salzy a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 22
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Caniac2000
You're not getting a former 2nd overall pick like Svechnikov from an arguably stronger draft for this years 2OA.

Slavin is even less realistic.

For Carolina, you're more likely looking at Teravainen + someone like Necas. I know this seems a little underwhelming in terms of value, but there's no way they're moving a top 5 D man in the NHL in Slavin for a 2nd overall, and they're not moving Svechnikov for 2OA. 1OA, that would be different. But if Wright isn't on the table, it's not worth it. Cooley isn't worth it.

I don't want Slavin. I am not asking for Slavin.

I was trying to come up with ideas for guys that our GM might be putting on their list.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: Shibbal18
? This entire thread seems to be centered solely around the value, you even charted off the value in the roster.

It was just labels - should be more like "guys we'd pay a little extra for", "guys we'd take at discount" etc.

None of these are trades. I was trying to get a big list down to a small list and use that for trades.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 6,215
I think this is the wrong year to be trying to move the second overall pick. There isn't a consensus second overall pick- I mean is it cooley, one of the right d, slafovsky? This isn't a slam dunk #2 like eichel, svechnikov, or Laine (top of my head). Most likely, the best offer is a quantity offer, and nobody wants to hear about that. It's not like it's bad, just take the best player available, I dont see any teams parting with the pieces suggested here.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 34
Shibbal18
It was just labels - should be more like "guys we'd pay a little extra for", "guys we'd take at discount" etc.

None of these are trades. I was trying to get a big list down to a small list and use that for trades.

Well, yeah I dont think you want BOTH Dahlin and Power for #2, I would tell you to delete your account ROFL. The labels are what I was contending. Dahlin isnt going 1 for 1 for the 2nd overall pick, i dont know why an NHL GM would think that, and Power will take a lot more not just a little more
wojme a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 10 h 35
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: sabres89
I think this is the wrong year to be trying to move the second overall pick. There isn't a consensus second overall pick- I mean is it cooley, one of the right d, slafovsky? This isn't a slam dunk #2 like eichel, svechnikov, or Laine (top of my head). Most likely, the best offer is a quantity offer, and nobody wants to hear about that. It's not like it's bad, just take the best player available, I dont see any teams parting with the pieces suggested here.

Maybe we will just take one of these offers from ACGM. Let me see...Josh Anderson? Tyler Myers? JT Miller....there are a lot of those? Zadina? Lorenz? Mrazek and Holl together?
sabres89 a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage