SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

No trade mock

No trade mock

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Devs17
Publié: 24 mai 2022 à 1 h 48
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-I definitely think Montreal’s scouts are paying close attention to Slafkovsky. Maybe if wright was similar to savoie in the sense he’s mainly playing center cause he’s the best player on the team rather than being a natural center I think it would make the decision much harder. Suzuki and Wright being the one two punch is too nice to pass up.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The devils choice of chase Stillman last year was pretty much due to his performance in the under 18 tournament so they do seem to have recency bias. I do think the devils would go slafkovsky if this pick isn’t moved
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-This would be furthest I can see Cooley go. Arizona would be an awesome spot for him because if they really wanted to they could let him spend a few years at school rather than rush him.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Nemec to Seattle seems to make the most sense rather than jirichek going there. Off-season plans may change that decision tho if they decide to go hard in improving the blue line where they might believe drafting another forward is the better direction
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Flyers being the flyers will think York and Risto being the results of a few of their last few first rounders will warrant the need to not draft jirichek. Their offensive group is going to need a mixup now that giroux has moved on
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoSlam dunk for Columbus. They’re not a team that’s going to need to rush him. Svozil and jirichek play international together and can be two super solid blue liners with Boqvist and Wennberg
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-I don’t think Ottawa is picking here. Personally I think they should trade it for Fiala but I also see the value in this pick for trading it down. If they do keep the pick they should swing big. Last year they took Boucher which is a whole other version of swinging big but this time having the chance at a guy with the ceiling of lambert is definitely a chance they should and could take
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-One of the luxuries of Michigan besides the beautiful city of Detroit is that the USNDP is there. Cutter seems to be just the guy Detroit is looking for. Especially now when zadina sadly is pretty much written off. I don’t think Detroit is going to reach for Geekie or any other centers
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Detroit was a toss up between Nazar and gauthier. Buffalo will love having Nazar Cozens Quinn
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Chesley is either going top 15 or second round. Anaheim has Drysdale and Zellweger but chesley plays a very different style game from the both of them which probably makes Anaheim consider him here at 10
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Yeah this one doesn’t need much explaining. Eklund is their best prospect, they’re gonna make sure he pans out and has the commodities he needs to be successful
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-With the meh second half of his draft year I can See him falling into Columbus’s lap. Another great draft For the jackets
13Logo de Islanders de New York-Lou is delighted. Yurov along with raty will be a strong duo of Europeans to expand the North American dominated islanders
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-I can see Vancouver trading the islanders For pick 13 because both these Canadian clubs will most likely have mintyukov high on their boards. With the sergachev comparisons it’s hard for any team not to want him considering what Sergachev has done in Tampa the past few seasons
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Korchinski isnt a bad consolation prize for Vancouver because he’s a very solid reliable defenseman aswell. Being a lefty is unfortunate because of Vancouver’s depleted and weak right side
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasBuffalo does lack that true number one center and I dont Think ostlund will be that but it’s worth a shot because much of their roster and pipelinesare strong for other positions.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-I would love Casey to go to nashville. He’s still pretty raw but Given Nashville’s track record and great defenceman on the team this might be the best spot for him to go
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-Dallas has dominating forward prosects and Moro heiskenen who will be their offensive catalyst from the back end. Pickering can be a great piece to what’s going to be an electric stars team over the next decade
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-The kings made the playoffs this year and are a bit ahead of schedule. Their pool is top of the league to some and they do have the finesse guys. rutger is a glue guy and does a lot besides putting up points. I have him here because he reminds me a bit of Dustin brown.
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-Washington has some decent defensive prospects but not a guy like mateychuk. Carlson is aging and in few years someone’s going to have to be there to eat some of his offensive minutes
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-They need some sort of center prospect. I think if geekie gets to them there’s no way they Don’t take him
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Edmonton wouldn’t surprise anyone if they went for a defenseman this year but the real question is what type of defenseman. Big bischel is a safe option due to his defense first mentality.
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonSnuggerud is going to be a great complementary winger for someone in a few year and Zegras and Mctavish May like a guy like snuggerud on their flank
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Barbashev might be hard to keep around after next season so finding a guy that can maybe replicate a bit of what he did in a few years might give reason for this selection
25Logo de Rangers de New York-Still weak down the middle and their attraction Recently to size and grit might lead drury to highlighting this big sweede
26Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Wallstedt and Lambos last year were great selections and if they can grab Bel belluz billy Guerin might look like god in a few years
27Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Cmon this would be funny. I do think Toronto trades down because they bel in their scouts abilities to get more value out of the mid round selections wth their recent track record
28Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideAnother pick that should be moved. Buffalo is Going to have quite the log jam of prospects. Howard would be a great hard working hopefully middle six potential winger
29Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-Unfortunately I think this will be Carolinas pick. Arizona is going to go for potential and ceilings with all these picks after their first selection. Odelius has a toolkit that can propel him into being a premier two way guy if everything works out
30Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryThat’s going to be crazy when Calgary walks away from day one with Slafkovsky and Hutson after the devils grab Tkachuk. All jokes aside. Calgary has a few very strong forward prospects are missing a real potential powerplay QB for the future. I’m not bought into Porrier but I am with hutson. This kid is going to be a very good offensive defenseman in the league and many teams are going to pass cause of his height
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineWhy would Tampa not take him.The worst part is he’s going to turn into one of the best players of this draft and some how he playing in Tampa
32Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoArizona is playing the long game The Tempe game to be exact. If theirs a team that will be patient and be okay with a guy playing in Russia Europe or College for a few years it’s them
RONDE 2ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
33Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-French Canadian defenseman with size who’s also a righty. Checks some boxes for sure
34Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Boom or bust guy. He has boatloads of finesse and plays across the top on wings or at center. Him and Cooley can bring some silky mitts to the desert
35Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Another guy with a lot of potential. High ceiling guy tbut he can easily not figure it out. Reminds me a bit of Jesper Boqvist so that’s part of the reason he gets drafted here On my mock
36Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Flyers de PhiladelphieArizona is checking all the nations on the board this time with the offensive defenseman Nelson. Another boom or bust prospect but pick 36 being the fifth selection they make there’s nice value
37Logo de Devils du New Jersey-The devils need RHD bad in their prospect pool.His play recently has caught a lot of teams eyes and I would be surprised if someone grabs him in the 20s
38Logo de Blackhawks de Chicago-Project prospect but he has the size and abilities to be a solid middle six center. The fact everything with Dach has gone so sideways makes me think it could be the same woth gaucher
39Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-He can potentially be a second pairing guy In my opinion and being behind Sanderson would be pretty seamless if everything worked out down the road with Rinzel and the senators
40Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-
41Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-
42Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-
43Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Sharks de San Jose
44Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-
45Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Islanders de New York
46Logo de Capitals de WashingtonLogo de Jets de Winnipeg
47Logo de Wild du MinnesotaLogo de Canucks de Vancouver
48Logo de Golden Knights de Vegas-
49Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Predators de Nashville
50Logo de Stars de Dallas-
51Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
52Logo de Red Wings de DetroitLogo de Capitals de Washington
53Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
54Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Oilers d'Edmonton
55Logo de Bruins de Boston-
56Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Blues de St-Louis
57Logo de Jets de WinnipegLogo de Rangers de New York
58Logo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLogo de Wild du Minnesota
59Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
60Logo de Kraken de SeattleLogo de Panthers de la Floride
61Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaLogo de Lightning de Tampa Bay
62Logo de Flames de Calgary-
63Logo de Hurricanes de la Caroline-
64Logo de Islanders de New YorkLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
24 mai 2022 à 7 h 21
Rejoint: juill. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 787
Don't know if you care to fix it (doesn't matter to me) but in the pick 6 description you accidentally said wennberg instead of werenski
Civil_Eng_PE a aimé ceci.
24 mai 2022 à 7 h 22
SLAFKOVKSY
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 459
If Habs draft wright, they take a stab at Miro I think
24 mai 2022 à 9 h 53
Evans truther
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 1,434
"That’s going to be crazy when Calgary walks away from day one with Slafkovsky and Hutson after the devils grab Tkachuk. All jokes aside. Calgary has a few very strong forward prospects are missing a real potential powerplay QB for the future. I’m not bought into Porrier but I am with hutson. This kid is going to be a very good offensive defenseman in the league and many teams are going to pass cause of his height"

Think you got mixed up a bit there cause it's Montreal's pick, can't see them taking another LD to be fair.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage