Détails additionnels:
Miller comes with 8x8 extension
VAN
  1. Hållander, Filip
  2. Marino, John
  3. Zucker, Jason (2 750 000 $ retained)
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (PIT)
Détails additionnels:
Top 10 protected pick. If pick is top 10, pens have option to move to 2024.
Rachats de contrats
Transactions impliquant une retenue de salaire
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de COL
Logo de PIT
Logo de ARI
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de TOR
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
Logo de PIT
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2382 500 000 $79 783 334 $0 $0 $2 716 666 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh
4 500 000 $4 500 000 $
AG, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 2
8 700 000 $8 700 000 $
C
NMC
UFA - 3
5 125 000 $5 125 000 $
AD, AG
NMC
UFA - 6
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
5 250 000 $5 250 000 $
C, AG, AD
UFA - 1
6 750 000 $6 750 000 $
C, AD
UFA - 7
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
AD, AG
UFA - 6
1 750 000 $1 750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
3 125 000 $3 125 000 $
AD, C
NMC
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
AD, AG
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
2 200 000 $2 200 000 $
C, AG
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
AG, C
UFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AG, AD
UFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
Logo de Devils du New Jersey
3 166 667 $3 166 667 $
DG
UFA - 1
7 250 000 $7 250 000 $
DD
UFA - 6
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
G
UFA - 1
4 875 000 $4 875 000 $
DG
M-NTC
UFA - 4
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
925 000 $925 000 $
DG
RFA - 2
Logo de Canucks de Vancouver
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
DD
UFA - 3
2 500 000 $2 500 000 $
G
UFA - 2
775 000 $775 000 $
DG/DD
UFA - 2
800 000 $800 000 $
DD
UFA - 2

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
22 mai 2022 à 12 h 54
Rejoint: juill. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 1,325
Rather just keep Graves. Value definitely there but think we just keep Graves
Tintin et Pensfan89 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2022 à 12 h 54
Rejoint: juin 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 413
7 yrs would be the max allowable term to resign Miller. And it is also not allowed anymore to negotiate resigning before trade is made.
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 3
Pens Fan
Rejoint: oct. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 123
Where is smitty he was amazing over The last stretch
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 6
Rejoint: févr. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 554
Damn man. Talk about a rebuild. Lol.

Has any team ever even made 4 offseason trades b4?? Let alone 4 somewhat major deals..?

Most likely they resign Letang to 3-5 years. And Geno to 2-3 years and make another run with Sid.

I would love for them to trade one of Dumoulin or Petterson though and resign Rakell for that 4M per. And love for MAF to come back and retire in PGH as well. I think that 2.5M per is more than fair too. Especially since he’ll be splitting time with Jarry and already got his bag.

I don’t think McGinn is going anywhere though. And I think E-Rod walks and gets paid and better opportunity elsewhere.

And I think Kappy and Heinen both get around 2.5M per in RFA. I could see Kappy getting traded though and one of OConnor, Puustinen, Zohorna, Poulin, Nylander gets a shot on that 3rd line.
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 7
Do it now!
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 156
Miller, Poolman for Zucker (-$2.75), Hallander, Marino, 1st

What holy mess is this?
No 1st with Marino for Miller
If you are going to retain om Zucker there is zero reason to trade him. He is point production issues but he is a very good hockey player. Cap relief is the only reason to move him so retaining 50% makes it moot.
Poolman $2.5Mx3 <<<< Zucker $5.5Mx1

Pens offer:
Miller for Marino, 3rd
LetsGoPens69 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 14
Démarrer sujet
Mentions "j'aime": 1,440
Quoting: Devsfan25
Rather just keep Graves. Value definitely there but think we just keep Graves

Fair enough 👍
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 18
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: ceeque84
7 yrs would be the max allowable term to resign Miller. And it is also not allowed anymore to negotiate resigning before trade is made.

8 years is the max. 7 years is max if it is with a UFA that played with a different team the prior year. Since his extension doesn’t kick in until next year, pens can sign to an 8 year deal. And I’ve not heard that they’ve changed the rules on teams allowing others to negotiate extensions for players they intend to trade for.
LetsGoPens69 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 19
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: cartersNo1
Where is smitty he was amazing over The last stretch

You talking about desmith? You’d rather have him over flower? I think DeSmith played solid down the stretch but would rather have flower. With Jarry still being a playoff unknown. Plus flower would be trusted with more starts to take the load off Jarry.
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 26
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
Damn man. Talk about a rebuild. Lol.

Has any team ever even made 4 offseason trades b4?? Let alone 4 somewhat major deals..?

Most likely they resign Letang to 3-5 years. And Geno to 2-3 years and make another run with Sid.

I would love for them to trade one of Dumoulin or Petterson though and resign Rakell for that 4M per. And love for MAF to come back and retire in PGH as well. I think that 2.5M per is more than fair too. Especially since he’ll be splitting time with Jarry and already got his bag.

I don’t think McGinn is going anywhere though. And I think E-Rod walks and gets paid and better opportunity elsewhere.

And I think Kappy and Heinen both get around 2.5M per in RFA. I could see Kappy getting traded though and one of OConnor, Puustinen, Zohorna, Poulin, Nylander gets a shot on that 3rd line.

How would this be a rebuild? It’s practically the same team except an upgrade from Zucker to Miller on the 2LW. And it’s arguable to say all 4 are somewhat major. McGinn is a bottom 6 player. Maybe can say Dumo and petty trades are somewhat major. Only major trade I see is the Vancouver one.

If ERod gets more then good for him but I just don’t see it. He had a putrid second half production wise. Plus he says he really loves it here and wants to stay.

I can’t see Geno staying. He said he was joking when saying he was a rich guy. He will take the money elsewhere. Plus Trocheck is just a better fit honestly. This new ownership has no loyalty to these players. I think Letang would likely stay if he gets a 5 year deal around what he is making now.

I believe Nylander is waiver eligible now so I think they trade Kappy to give him a shot.
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 30
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: WhyWait
Miller, Poolman for Zucker (-$2.75), Hallander, Marino, 1st

What holy mess is this?
No 1st with Marino for Miller
If you are going to retain om Zucker there is zero reason to trade him. He is point production issues but he is a very good hockey player. Cap relief is the only reason to move him so retaining 50% makes it moot.
Poolman $2.5Mx3 <<<< Zucker $5.5Mx1

Pens offer:
Miller for Marino, 3rd

You go to any Canucks fan with that offer and see how you get ripped for that. Miller is a top line center/winger. Marino is a solid top 4 RHD that would become expendable with Lyubushkin, who would probably be a great fit with Matheson. Zucker is better than Poolman for sure, but the pens need a 3rd d pairing and extra D lol. And most pens/Canucks fans have Miller and Myers for Marino, Kappy, and a 1st. I’d rather not have Myers cap hit. And just an fyi, Zucker at 50% retained is still a bigger cap hit than Poolman 🤷‍♂️
22 mai 2022 à 14 h 13
Quoting: Pensfan89
How would this be a rebuild? It’s practically the same team except an upgrade from Zucker to Miller on the 2LW. And it’s arguable to say all 4 are somewhat major. McGinn is a bottom 6 player. Maybe can say Dumo and petty trades are somewhat major. Only major trade I see is the Vancouver one.

If ERod gets more then good for him but I just don’t see it. He had a putrid second half production wise. Plus he says he really loves it here and wants to stay.

I can’t see Geno staying. He said he was joking when saying he was a rich guy. He will take the money elsewhere. Plus Trocheck is just a better fit honestly. This new ownership has no loyalty to these players. I think Letang would likely stay if he gets a 5 year deal around what he is making now.

I believe Nylander is waiver eligible now so I think they trade Kappy to give him a shot.

Maybe. Id be willing to bet both Geno and Letang come back.

Ya, I could see them trading Kappy. And maybe one of Dumo/Pettersson.

Ohh this is definitely a completely different team and no way there are this many changes. Just saying. I don’t think the ideas are that bad. Just the likelihood is low.
22 mai 2022 à 14 h 23
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: LetsGoPens69
Maybe. Id be willing to bet both Geno and Letang come back.

Ya, I could see them trading Kappy. And maybe one of Dumo/Pettersson.

Ohh this is definitely a completely different team and no way there are this many changes. Just saying. I don’t think the ideas are that bad. Just the likelihood is low.

Mehhh I don’t see it as a completely different team. 6 players are different than the previous year. But there are a million free agents so if any year has a lot of change, this would be the one. But really the only 2 major changes is Geno and Marino out, Trocheck and Miller in.
22 mai 2022 à 14 h 30
Modifié 22 mai 2022 à 15 h 2
Mehhh I don’t see it as a completely different team. 6 players are different than the previous year. But there are a million free agents so if any year has a lot of change, this would be the one. But really the only 2 major changes is Geno and Marino out, Trocheck and Miller in.

Pens already resigned Rust. I think Geno resigns too. Geno was offered a lot more from Dallas last contract too and stayed with the Pens. I think it’ll be in the 7’s per.

https://www.sbnation.com/nhl/2013/8/13/4617166/evgeni-malkin-dad-comments-stars-penguins

And think they are closer with Letang than people think. Everything out there says Letang wants 5years at 7M per. Pens want to do 3 years. They aren’t that far off. I would bet they both settle at 4 years.

Good luck. I hope it happens the way u want it and you are 100% right!!

Like I said, I don’t think the ideas are bad. Just very low likelihood.

Most likely, Zucker stays, Geno stays, McGinn stays, Marino stays, Kappy stays, and maybe one of Dumo or Pettersson gets traded. Maybe Kappy too. The rumors were out there.

But again man, hope it works out for ya. Hope everything happens just the way u want it!! I wouldn’t mind it either.
22 mai 2022 à 15 h 46
Do it now!
You go to any Canucks fan with that offer and see how you get ripped for that. Miller is a top line center/winger. Marino is a solid top 4 RHD that would become expendable with Lyubushkin, who would probably be a great fit with Matheson. Zucker is better than Poolman for sure, but the pens need a 3rd d pairing and extra D lol. And most pens/Canucks fans have Miller and Myers for Marino, Kappy, and a 1st. I’d rather not have Myers cap hit. And just an fyi, Zucker at 50% retained is still a bigger cap hit than Poolman 🤷‍♂️

Vancouver fans have been GROSSLY over-valuating their trade pieces for 6 months. The trade deadline AGMs for Boeser were insane, completely illogical. Now that they potentially understand that no one is touching Boeser they have moved on to over-valuating Miller instead. Miller is a very good player, but it is not like I am suggesting Ruhwedel or McGinn for him. Plus, I am consider more than just one year's "stats".

I could understand upping to Moran + 2nd instead of a 3rd. However, Marino and a 1st is too much, and Marino,1st, + is just ... no.

While Trocheck is not quite Miller, he is not that far off though, I would be perfectly happy signing him for 2C. The Pens would then still have Marino, 1st, Kapanen (or whatever was traded for Miller) to move to fill other spots, or just keep.
22 mai 2022 à 16 h 13
Pens Fan
You talking about desmith? You’d rather have him over flower? I think DeSmith played solid down the stretch but would rather have flower. With Jarry still being a playoff unknown. Plus flower would be trusted with more starts to take the load off Jarry.

I LOVE flower. He is probably my second favorite player all time. But he is older and an unknown after next season. Plus, smitty was better when he was playing consistently. He can take some of the load off Jarry. We can sign smitty for that money for like three or four years. I feel comfortable now with Jarry and smitty as our tandem. Also, who would have thought that after having one of the best tandems in 2015-2017, we would have neither of them and still have an all star and a solid if not beautiful backup.
22 mai 2022 à 16 h 17
Pens Fan

I’m sorry are we forgetting rhuwedel and friedman. They were solid as a bottom pair, but I still think they could use one more depth dman. I liked lybushkin when I watched him. But I think one of them will work
22 mai 2022 à 16 h 37
Démarrer sujet
Quoting: cartersNo1
I’m sorry are we forgetting rhuwedel and friedman. They were solid as a bottom pair, but I still think they could use one more depth dman. I liked lybushkin when I watched him. But I think one of them will work

I think ruh and Friedman are better rotational guys than everyday guys. I don’t think you can have too many decent defensemen.
cartersNo1 a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2022 à 16 h 43
Démarrer sujet
Vancouver fans have been GROSSLY over-valuating their trade pieces for 6 months. The trade deadline AGMs for Boeser were insane, completely illogical. Now that they potentially understand that no one is touching Boeser they have moved on to over-valuating Miller instead. Miller is a very good player, but it is not like I am suggesting Ruhwedel or McGinn for him. Plus, I am consider more than just one year's "stats".

I could understand upping to Moran + 2nd instead of a 3rd. However, Marino and a 1st is too much, and Marino,1st, + is just ... no.

While Trocheck is not quite Miller, he is not that far off though, I would be perfectly happy signing him for 2C. The Pens would then still have Marino, 1st, Kapanen (or whatever was traded for Miller) to move to fill other spots, or just keep.

So you’re good with signing Trocheck and moving in from Geno but you’re not ok with upgrading Zucker to Miller? That’s a weird take to me 🤷‍♂️ Lol.
Kapanen isn’t a guarantee, and Lyubushkin replaces Marino. Who is just as good, if not better defensively and more physical. So that would make Marino expendable. And Miller is a quality top line forward. It’s going to take quite a bit to get him and Marino, a 1st, Zucker, and a C+/B- prospect isn’t really that much. It would only be a lot if Miller was a rental but he’s not in this scenario.
22 mai 2022 à 17 h 53
Do it now!
So you’re good with signing Trocheck and moving in from Geno but you’re not ok with upgrading Zucker to Miller? That’s a weird take to me 🤷‍♂️ Lol.
Kapanen isn’t a guarantee, and Lyubushkin replaces Marino. Who is just as good, if not better defensively and more physical. So that would make Marino expendable. And Miller is a quality top line forward. It’s going to take quite a bit to get him and Marino, a 1st, Zucker, and a C+/B- prospect isn’t really that much. It would only be a lot if Miller was a rental but he’s not in this scenario.

I noticed that I said Moran above. I would have zero problem trading Ian Moran and a 1st to Vancouver for Miller.

I would see Miller and Trocheck as "or" options, not "and". They are both centers. People have been suggesting moving Malkin to wing for years,but centers tend to be centers. Also, your trade is not upgrading Zucker to Miller. It is giving FAR too much for a very good player. (I like Miller)

You can still sign Lyubushkin and still have Marino, 1st, etc, etc. Heck, trade Marino for an actual "winger" and then you still have the 1st, etc.
Trocheck, Lyubushkin, actual top-6 "winger", 1st, Kapanen, etc.

People (mostly Vancouver fans) have a singular focus of a Miller/Marino based deal for some reason. Pittsburgh fans have seen it so many times on here that recently they have started doing it too. Amazingly they are almost all the same overall packages, copy/paste much? Some Pensfansare also blinded by adesire to move Zucker. You've managed to bring back a worse contract than Zucker while also retaining on Zucker.

Miller, Poolman for Zucker (-$2.75), Hallander, Marino, 1st <- While Miller is the best single piece of this deal, this is NOT a good deal for the Penguins overall. They are lesser after the trade than before.
22 mai 2022 à 21 h 17
Démarrer sujet
I noticed that I said Moran above. I would have zero problem trading Ian Moran and a 1st to Vancouver for Miller.

I would see Miller and Trocheck as "or" options, not "and". They are both centers. People have been suggesting moving Malkin to wing for years,but centers tend to be centers. Also, your trade is not upgrading Zucker to Miller. It is giving FAR too much for a very good player. (I like Miller)

You can still sign Lyubushkin and still have Marino, 1st, etc, etc. Heck, trade Marino for an actual "winger" and then you still have the 1st, etc.
Trocheck, Lyubushkin, actual top-6 "winger", 1st, Kapanen, etc.

People (mostly Vancouver fans) have a singular focus of a Miller/Marino based deal for some reason. Pittsburgh fans have seen it so many times on here that recently they have started doing it too. Amazingly they are almost all the same overall packages, copy/paste much? Some Pensfansare also blinded by adesire to move Zucker. You've managed to bring back a worse contract than Zucker while also retaining on Zucker.

Miller, Poolman for Zucker (-$2.75), Hallander, Marino, 1st <- While Miller is the best single piece of this deal, this is NOT a good deal for the Penguins overall. They are lesser after the trade than before.

The difference between Malkin and Miller is that Miller also plays wing, Malkin doesn’t. Trocheck also plays wing too.
You can’t sign Lyubushkin and have Marino too because you do have to abide by the cap lol. Poolman’s contract isn’t bad lol it’s 2.3 million for a 3rd pair dman that can play 2nd pair for short periods of time. You can never have too many nhl capable dmen.
23 mai 2022 à 13 h 38
Do it now!
The difference between Malkin and Miller is that Miller also plays wing, Malkin doesn’t. Trocheck also plays wing too.
You can’t sign Lyubushkin and have Marino too because you do have to abide by the cap lol. Poolman’s contract isn’t bad lol it’s 2.3 million for a 3rd pair dman that can play 2nd pair for short periods of time. You can never have too many nhl capable dmen.

I never said keep Marino. I sad don't overpay in trade for another player. You can still trade Marino elsewhere for something else. Just don't overpay.

You like lol's but are you laughing at what you are saying and how it is strawmaning the argument?
23 mai 2022 à 16 h 2
Démarrer sujet
I never said keep Marino. I sad don't overpay in trade for another player. You can still trade Marino elsewhere for something else. Just don't overpay.

You like lol's but are you laughing at what you are saying and how it is strawmaning the argument?

I’m laughing at your hilariously awful takes 😂. The pens aren’t overpaying here. The pens are way better with Miller and Lyubushkin than they are with oft-injured Zucker and Marino
23 mai 2022 à 20 h 12
Do it now!
I’m laughing at your hilariously awful takes 😂. The pens aren’t overpaying here. The pens are way better with Miller and Lyubushkin than they are with oft-injured Zucker and Marino

Also minus Hallander and a 1st, plus stuck with Poolman... and again, they can get Lyubushkin without any of the bad trades. You made a bad set of trades, not sure why you are mad at me about it.
23 mai 2022 à 21 h 11
Démarrer sujet
Also minus Hallander and a 1st, plus stuck with Poolman... and again, they can get Lyubushkin without any of the bad trades. You made a bad set of trades, not sure why you are mad at me about it.

I’m not mad at all, hence why I’m laughing. You’re the one that seems quite angry. Must be because you have terrible takes 🤷‍♂️. Also Hallander and the first have yet to play a game for the pens and no guarantee they ever would if they keep those pieces. Unfortunately the league doesn’t go by EA logic where you can trade a bunch of bad players for 1 good one. So stick to the ea sports, kid
24 mai 2022 à 17 h 7
Do it now!
I’m not mad at all, hence why I’m laughing. You’re the one that seems quite angry. Must be because you have terrible takes 🤷‍♂️. Also Hallander and the first have yet to play a game for the pens and no guarantee they ever would if they keep those pieces. Unfortunately the league doesn’t go by EA logic where you can trade a bunch of bad players for 1 good one. So stick to the ea sports, kid

Yeah, the guy that ignores Hallander and the 1st because they haven't played a game yet tells me that I am using EA Sports logic. You need to Google both "logic" and "strawman".

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage