My very uninformed prediction

My very uninformed prediction

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Joey_mar_cur
Publié: 21 mai 2022 à 22 h 33
Description
Not necessarily what I want to happen, moreso what I think will happen
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Montreal needs wing and RD, if they were smart they'd trade down and grab one of nemec or slafkovsky, regardless pain for Shane has been the mantra and here we are. Shane goes 1ovr
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Hughes and hischer are both centers, the devils are going wing, Mr Czech Republic please take the stage!
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-The coyotes need everything. Nobody is safe. Cooley goes just because he playes center
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-Basically same as ARI, except they have Matty beniers, Mr nemec (my personal pick for 1ovr) it's your turn to take the stage
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Welcome to hell Philly, you are going to be bad for a long, long, looong, time. Clearly your gm is committed to risto, I doubt the wonder boy goes RD again. Joakim Kemmel take your jersey and don't forget your canteen, you're going to the scoring desert
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLolumbus with the fleece of the century lol get ready for a tenth overall pick thats gonna knock your socks off. Frank Nazar is small and skilled and will not fall as far as the best goal scorer of all time did in 2019, Jarmo Kingkalainen is picking him up at 6
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Ottawa has drafted pretty ****tily when you look at where they've drafted lately. This will continue with mister inconsistency himself, Bradley lambert come on up
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-We know they have the big D prospect, we know they have the big W prospect. Do they have the C? Now they do, Stevie Y masterclass again as Matthew savoie is the newest red wing
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-They're taking cutter Gauthier. Gms love big boys. Next
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Its the dawn of a new Era in Anaheim and nothing says that better like a fresh new Scandinavian winger to score a ridiculous number of goals. Mr lekkerimaki (or should I say lekkeriquakcki) is a duck
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-This one is really weird because they are in super hell when it comes to contracts. They take jiricek but he should've gone much higher. Everyone is just scared of that knee injury
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Jarmo knows. Miroschnichenko 12ovr. Steal of the decade.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-Lou loves his good Canadian boys almost as much as he loves clean shaven 34 year old men on $4,000,000+ contracts. Ty Nelson is the pick
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-The jets are the worst franchise in hockey. Cancer in the room and in management. The solution to this is drafting a Russian out of pity so everyone forgets about how much of a ****pit the team is
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Jt is so gone lol theres a new 2c in town now. Freaky deaky Conor geekie welcome to the couv
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasFinally, to close out this list. A team as perennially **** as this prediction will end up being, the Buffalo Sabres will make they're second selection. It's Filip mesar the guy plays like every position
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
25Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
26Logo de Rangers de New York-
27Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
28Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
32Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
21 mai 2022 à 23 h 0
PittsburghModelMyAss
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,405
habs alrdy have too many wings they don't know what to do with... i take it you must live under a rock not knowing that they've been needing a true #1 center for the better part of this century

and Juraj is slovakian, i guess this post holds true to its title
habslife, majormoose007, DevilsFanZack13 and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2022 à 12 h 12
Devils Guy
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 361
I like it. I don’t Jiricek dropping out of the top 10 though. I think 8th overall is the lowest he would go because him and Nemec are the best defensemen in the draft.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage