SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL

2021-2022 NHL Playoffs Discussion Thread #4 - And Then There Were Eight

25 mai 2022 à 23 h 36
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,682
Quoting: DucharmetheDOMinator
Just letting everyone know that the Laval Rocket are 1 goal away from sweeping the Rochestor Americans and moving on to the final 4
What a treat for Quebec fans!
Habs playoff run,the next year, habs get 1st overall, and rocket go on long playoff run

Montreal is the hockey mecca

Laval - Rochester going into 3rd OT tied at 5
Rochester scored 2 early
Laval scored 4 straight in the 2nd
Rochester scored 3 straight in the 3rd
And laval tied it at 5 with less than a minute left

Notem that they also won the series vs Syracuse in OT, this feels like habs playoff run all over again.
Ot goals winning series, big leads
zk97 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 39
Go leafs go
Rejoint: avr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 9,152
Leafs and Toronto fans have a nature. It somehow comes into every single thing.
Good for you sasky, you are a good fan.
Got more respect in handshake line wasn't what he really meant, he meant, they congratulated them for great Play. Atleast mitch and Austin showed up in this series, for the most part al least. Last time they were ghosts
How can you tell them that they were amazing?
Mind you, every single leaf played like s**t last year, habs should go out of their way to lie, and treat them like babies by making them feel good?
Hell no!
It was a total embarrassment that they lost to the habs.

Ya, even though this years loss was unacceptable, it paled in comparison to the loss to the habs. That is one of the worst chokes in nhl history.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 40
Go leafs go
Potentially, IMo trade market is the way to go for leafs goaltending this offseason
2 words: Jake Allen

I wouldn’t hate that, depending on how much he costs via trade, and who his tandem partner is (because he isn’t a full time starter).
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 42
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: Saskleaf
I wouldn’t hate that, depending on how much he costs via trade, and who his tandem partner is (because he isn’t a full time starter).

Allen 50% retained for 2nd + Hirvonen

Are the leafs gonna dump Mrazek on anyone? Or is he going on LTIR

Sign Kevin Lankinen. Next Ned or Husso IMO

Allen - Lankinen

Also, I'm really intrigued by the option of the habs offersheeting lily 4,1m × 2
Would the leafs be able to match? They'd get back a 2nd in compensation if they dont
Saskleaf et zk97 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 44
v5 Minnesota GM
Quoting: MatthewsFan
Andrew Copp is going to get paid. Would be a great target for the Leafs but be tough to fit him in.

Every sentence regarding a UFA player is: ____ would fit great on the leafs,
Hurricanes_WPG et zk97 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 45
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,448

You're right on the money there. Not a starter, would work great as a tandem with Campbell but not worth a massive haul

This is exactly that, a massive haul. Terrible asset management to waste this much for a goalie that can basically be had for free with the additional cost of maybe a million more for one year.
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 51
v5 Minnesota GM
Lol tears of joy

Let me explain

I’m a leafs fan through and through. The Boston avatar is because I lost a bet with Devil

And I DID say I would be fine with either team winning before the series. I more wanted a Canadian team to win, I just though Calgary would win so I went with them.

Idk what youd call me, dumb? Selfish? But I don't want any candian team winning the cup, until habs win it
Would you cheer for the Habs if they were the last left cabadian team in the playoffs?
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 54
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
Quoting: justaBoss
You're right on the money there. Not a starter, would work great as a tandem with Campbell but not worth a massive haul

This is exactly that, a massive haul. Terrible asset management to waste this much for a goalie that can basically be had for free with the additional cost of maybe a million more for one year.

To me I think Toronto is gonna sign Campbell to an Ullmark deal then trade with SJS with Reimer or Hill and thats gonna be the tandem.

Or we go big for Gibson

Thats honestly my best guesses rn

As SJS will be looking to move one of the 3 goalies and it should not cost a lot to get either reimer or hill.
Saskleaf et MitchMarner_16 a aimé ceci.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 58
What in tarnation
Quoting: aadoyle
To me I think Toronto is gonna sign Campbell to an Ullmark deal then trade with SJS with Reimer or Hill and thats gonna be the tandem.

Or we go big for Gibson

Thats honestly my best guesses rn

I'm throwing a complete shot in the dark here but I think we'll see Fleury-Källgren/Mrazek tandem on Leafs net next year.

I think Fleury saw the potential the Leafs core has and might have had some second thoughts about playing in there. He obviously wants a cup as well, and I think TOR could give him the best chance out of teams actually looking for a goalie. I think the same applies to Colorado too if Kuemper walks.

I don't think Dubas is ready to quit on Mrazek based on one injury riddled year, so I won't be too surprised if he stays.
25 mai 2022 à 23 h 59
Hakuna Matata
Mentions "j'aime": 20,733
I'm throwing a complete shot in the dark here but I think we'll see Fleury-Källgren/Mrazek tandem on Leafs net next year.

I think Fleury saw the potential the Leafs core has and might have had some second thoughts about playing in there. He obviously wants a cup as well, and I think TOR could give him the best chance out of teams actually looking for a goalie. I think the same applies to Colorado too if Kuemper walks.

I don't think Dubas is ready to quit on Mrazek based on one injury riddled year, so I won't be too surprised if he stays.

Fleury in a Toronto jersey would blow up the internet and I would be down to see it.

Personally I think he may be looking at Gibson and even Friedman was hinting that might be the "move" he was talking about but idk still early so its a wait and see game

But man Mrazek/Fleury or having Gibson would be very intriguing.
26 mai 2022 à 0 h 0
What in tarnation
Quoting: aadoyle
Fleury in a Toronto jersey would blow up the internet.

That fits Fleury pretty well imo. He's used to be in the limelight (PIT during their best years, Vegas is still Vegas and CHI is an original-6 team), but he's never got the chance to do it in Canada.

I don't think any Canadian team could give him a better shot at winning than Leafs right now.
aadoyle et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 0 h 5
v5 Minnesota GM

Jean Sebastian Dea in the 3rd OT
Defeats his former team, and the rocket are going to round 3!!! Kings of the north!!!!!
LETS GOOOOOOO
No UPL for Buffalo, but Laval played insanely well, and Primeau is playing like a future starter
Go Rocket!
zk97 a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 0 h 12
I make typos
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,991
SudburyWolves a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 0 h 12
Go leafs go
Idk what youd call me, dumb? Selfish? But I don't want any candian team winning the cup, until habs win it
Would you cheer for the Habs if they were the last left cabadian team in the playoffs?

Yes, I literally did last year lol. I just want to see a Canadian team win. The drought is way too long.

And my brother is like that too lol, you aren’t selfish.
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 0 h 14
Go leafs go

Are the leafs gonna dump Mrazek on anyone? Or is he going on LTIR

Sign Kevin Lankinen. Next Ned or Husso IMO

Allen - Lankinen

Also, I'm really intrigued by the option of the habs offersheeting lily 4,1m × 2
Would the leafs be able to match? They'd get back a 2nd in compensation if they dont

Ehhhhhh that might be a tad much. How about just a 2nd?

And yes Mrazek is getting dumped.

Lankinen is a backup, I’d like someone slightly better in a tandem.

And I honestly have no clue what the leafs would do.
26 mai 2022 à 1 h 14
Ban Price trades
Mentions "j'aime": 6,450
You guys can move this discussion to the proper locations or take an infraction. Choice is yours.
26 mai 2022 à 6 h 20
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,293
Wow, that Avs-Blues game was wild, Mack’s goal was great and the Blues somehow came back
NoVaSpartan a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 8 h 39
Mentions "j'aime": 5,077

Hell naw. theres two teams you wont catch me dead cheering for; Boston and Montreal.

Nothing against the habs fans on this site, specifically this forum, yall are a bunch of beauts, but i cannot STAND the team. Never have, never will
26 mai 2022 à 8 h 43
Craig Laughlin Fan
Rejoint: nov. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 5,708
I get the feeling that St Louis just exhausted their entire supply of magic beans last night to somehow come back and are going to get dropped hard by Colorado in game 6. Can't imagine that Kuemper gives up 5 like that again, though I wouldn't mind seeing it happen.
zk97 a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 8 h 44
STL - David Perron
COL - Artturi Lehkonen

lmao imagine perron did score. Internet would be a wreck
justaBoss et zk97 a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 8 h 46
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,084
Avs D need to clean it up

zk97 a aimé ceci.
26 mai 2022 à 8 h 52
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,233
Quoting: MitchMarner_16
Hell naw. theres two teams you wont catch me dead cheering for; Boston and Montreal.

Nothing against the habs fans on this site, specifically this forum, yall are a bunch of beauts, but i cannot STAND the team. Never have, never will

I don't even have a problem with Boston winning it because there hasn't been much a rivalry there for the longest time. I'm pumped every year when Toronto chokes though. I'll never cheer for them to win a series
26 mai 2022 à 8 h 57
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,084
Vintage Nick Leddy performance last night. 3 assists , didn’t really drive play at all and was a huge liability defensively.
26 mai 2022 à 9 h 7
Quoting: KSIxSKULLS
I don't even have a problem with Boston winning it because there hasn't been much a rivalry there for the longest time. I'm pumped every year when Toronto chokes though. I'll never cheer for them to win a series

fair enough lol. Honestly my whole fandom comes from my family history. My grandfather grew up cheering for toronto and hating BOS/MTL, so naturally he passed that on to my dad and now me
26 mai 2022 à 9 h 38
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982

Can’t stop watching this goal. Such a gifted skater. What Nate and McDavid can do with the puck at such a high speed is a beautiful thing to watch.
Saskleaf, zk97, A_Habs_fan and 5 others a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage