SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

Which team needs to add

Créé par: TCBalow87
Publié: 21 mai 2022 à 11 h 9
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 200/200 (100%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a été refusée, car une des équipes excède la limite permise de 23 joueurs sur la formation

Logo de Wild du MinnesotaWild du Minnesota

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-5 100 000 $011---82335285--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Stützle, TimExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-925 000 $011---79223658--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 503 610 $2545573511
Variation4 175 000 $000000
Final5 678 610 $ (↑)2545573511-11-16-27

Logo de Sénateurs d'OttawaSénateurs d'Ottawa

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Stützle, TimExempté du ballottageSénateurs d'OttawaLNH-925 000 $011---79223658--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Fiala, KevinWild du MinnesotaLNH-5 100 000 $011---82335285--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial10 618 574 $2247633816
Variation-4 175 000 $000000
Final6 443 574 $ (↓)2247633816111627
21 mai 2022 à 11 h 13
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,239
As much as I think Stutzle is overrated, Minnesota adds here.
TCBalow87 et EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2022 à 11 h 36
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 37
Quoting: EccE

I thought so too and was called out for it elsewhere, so figured I'd see what others thought.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 5
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 171
Quoting: TCBalow87
I thought so too and was called out for it elsewhere, so figured I'd see what others thought.

Dude, the guy is on an ELC and is gonna be a star. Playing with less skilled forwards then Fiala did he 23 less points and is a crucial part of the Sens future. He is also 100x more skilled than Fiala cause he can shoot, distribute, draw penalties, is better both ways, and is gritty.

He is the Sens Daniel Alfredsson. How do you think this is a fair deal. Fiala has had one good season and now he is worth what might be the best young player and the face of a franchise.
EatMyScoobySnack et zizougaffar a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 7
That's actually pretty insulting to the Sens franchise and the fanbase.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 14

He's really not, you'd be adding like Rossi and Wallstetd to keep the deal fair cause you'd have nothing to beat Stutzle in his prime.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 26
Quoting: JustanIdea
He's really not, you'd be adding like Rossi and Wallstetd to keep the deal fair cause you'd have nothing to beat Stutzle in his prime.

That's outrageous. You kinda proved my point about Stutzle being overrated here... He's good, but not THAT good...
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 34
That's outrageous. You kinda proved my point about Stutzle being overrated here... He's good, but not THAT good...

Nah, he is gonna be really good but I think we can put this stupidity behind us in saying that this trade will NEVER EVER HAPPEN!
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 34
Démarrer sujet
Dude, the guy is on an ELC and is gonna be a star. Playing with less skilled forwards then Fiala did he 23 less points and is a crucial part of the Sens future. He is also 100x more skilled than Fiala cause he can shoot, distribute, draw penalties, is better both ways, and is gritty.

He is the Sens Daniel Alfredsson. How do you think this is a fair deal. Fiala has had one good season and now he is worth what might be the best young player and the face of a franchise.

Did you read anything i wrote? I asked the question "who needs to add?" and followed by replying to EccE that I said the Wild would have to add on a different site and was called out for it and told OTT would have to add.

I'm on your side of the debate here so chilllllllll.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 37
Nah, he is gonna be really good but I think we can put this stupidity behind us in saying that this trade will NEVER EVER HAPPEN!

Of course it won't. I'm just saying that if Stutzle's ceiling is a 35 goal, 90 point winger, it's only three goals and five points more than what Fiala is now. Rossi and Wallstedt are going to be really, really good, as well...
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 48
Démarrer sujet

I mean, what percentage of trades on this site are actually going to happen?
JustanIdea et Diliano a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 50
I mean, what percentage of trades on this site are actually going to happen?

Good point, it's probably something like -10%
21 mai 2022 à 12 h 51
Of course it won't. I'm just saying that if Stutzle's ceiling is a 35 goal, 90 point winger, it's only three goals and five points more than what Fiala is now. Rossi and Wallstedt are going to be really, really good, as well...

He's probably a 40 goal, 100 point center and even then I wouldn't be suprised if one year when he decides to shoot to have 50 goals.

BTW he is a center.
21 mai 2022 à 13 h 50
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,780

Wow...no. he is good but not that good.
21 mai 2022 à 15 h 38
He's probably a 40 goal, 100 point center and even then I wouldn't be suprised if one year when he decides to shoot to have 50 goals.

BTW he is a center.

Good player, but 100 might be a stretch. He might end up on the wing too. I know they are trying him out there, but his crazy speed allows him to best so many people wide, that and his shot wod compliment a good center too.

Too early to make a call on what position he will be long term..
21 mai 2022 à 15 h 44
couldnt afford 2nd t
Rejoint: sept. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 430
This is an EA NHL trade, and it might only work in NHL 13 since they improved the AI a little bit as the series progressed.

Why do the Wild have the leverage to get Stutzle?
1 - They do not have the cap to fit Fiala in long term. The Wild are dealing from a tremendous position of weakness.
2 - Fiala is an offer sheet candidate. A 1 year offer sheet could net a contender Fiala for a late 1st/2nd/3rd, and if the Wild match, they will not be able to trade Fiala for a year. The contender could still extend Fiala in January 2023, ala Carolina and Kotkaniemi.
3 - Any team that acquires Fiala will have to be able to fit him in at approximately 8 million. Not every team in the league can do this without making other sacrifices. Minnesota cannot take back long term cap to help with this. So they need to exclusively deal with teams who can take Fiala clean, dump cap elsewhere.
4 - Fiala will have to want to sign long term with whoever acquires him. Most teams won't want to give up A level pieces for a player who will sign for 1 year.

Stutzle is a 20 year old 1st liner with superstar potential. Since when do teams trade those kind of pieces for players who are close to UFA status and are forced off of other teams due to the salary cap? The Wild will get a nice return for Fiala, but if you're expecting Stutzle for a player 1 year away from free agency that Minnesota has to trade, you're way off.
EatMyScoobySnack et Diliano a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2022 à 15 h 48
couldnt afford 2nd t
Quoting: Rhea
Good player, but 100 might be a stretch. He might end up on the wing too. I know they are trying him out there, but his crazy speed allows him to best so many people wide, that and his shot wod compliment a good center too.

If this season is an indication of scoring going forward, 100 points is a closer equivalent being a point per game player a few years ago. If someone told me Stutzle could be a 100 point player based on where scoring was a few years ago, I'd say no. Based on where scoring is now? Absolutely.

Stutzle is still very young, and his development is moving at such a fast pace. Most players aren't even in the NHL at his age. Moving back to center has helped him take a huge step forward. The last 30 or so games of the season he was over a point per game.
21 mai 2022 à 16 h 25
Quoting: budgeteam
If this season is an indication of scoring going forward, 100 points is a closer equivalent being a point per game player a few years ago. If someone told me Stutzle could be a 100 point player based on where scoring was a few years ago, I'd say no. Based on where scoring is now? Absolutely.

Stutzle is still very young, and his development is moving at such a fast pace. Most players aren't even in the NHL at his age. Moving back to center has helped him take a huge step forward. The last 30 or so games of the season he was over a point per game.

Well we will see I guess but a 30 game same size with the pressure off may not be the best indicator. He could, but all I am saying is that it is way too early to tell. And before me being a dumb Leafs fan comes up, i end up seeing most game live because of friends so I see a lot.

Not you necessarily of course, but there are some on here who are like that. All teams really but some sens fans seem to really get their panties in a knot if you don't shower the team with praise and agree with their points...all the time.

I don't even shower my team with praise.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
21 mai 2022 à 16 h 54
Démarrer sujet
This is an EA NHL trade, and it might only work in NHL 13 since they improved the AI a little bit as the series progressed.

Why do the Wild have the leverage to get Stutzle?
1 - They do not have the cap to fit Fiala in long term. The Wild are dealing from a tremendous position of weakness.
2 - Fiala is an offer sheet candidate. A 1 year offer sheet could net a contender Fiala for a late 1st/2nd/3rd, and if the Wild match, they will not be able to trade Fiala for a year. The contender could still extend Fiala in January 2023, ala Carolina and Kotkaniemi.
3 - Any team that acquires Fiala will have to be able to fit him in at approximately 8 million. Not every team in the league can do this without making other sacrifices. Minnesota cannot take back long term cap to help with this. So they need to exclusively deal with teams who can take Fiala clean, dump cap elsewhere.
4 - Fiala will have to want to sign long term with whoever acquires him. Most teams won't want to give up A level pieces for a player who will sign for 1 year.

Stutzle is a 20 year old 1st liner with superstar potential. Since when do teams trade those kind of pieces for players who are close to UFA status and are forced off of other teams due to the salary cap? The Wild will get a nice return for Fiala, but if you're expecting Stutzle for a player 1 year away from free agency that Minnesota has to trade, you're way off.

Again, I may have posted this, but it wasn't me thinking the Wild could get Stutzle for Fiala. Someone had brought up wondering if the Sens would give up Stutzle+ for Fiala. I said it would be MN adding in that situation and was called out for it so I simply wanted to gauge what others thought.
21 mai 2022 à 17 h 1
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 412
When you are in a rebuild mode and have a player like Stutzle you don't go around trading them because they're the one going into your core teams for years. It's to soon to say what he will be as player, winger or center, 70 or 100 pts. But what we know it's that he gonna be a top 6 forward for sure and he will be competitive.

I like Fiala but he only have done 1 year of high pts and will be Ufa soon. Acquiring him could be a high risk high reward to few teams. Cause not alot of teams can afford him by asset trading or salary space.
21 mai 2022 à 17 h 11
couldnt afford 2nd t
Again, I may have posted this, but it wasn't me thinking the Wild could get Stutzle for Fiala. Someone had brought up wondering if the Sens would give up Stutzle+ for Fiala. I said it would be MN adding in that situation and was called out for it so I simply wanted to gauge what others thought.

There is no adding though. This isn't an NHL game where you can get any piece you want if the trade bar is high enough. It is beyond unrealistic to think that the Senators would trade Stutzle for a (basically) UFA aged player.
21 mai 2022 à 17 h 22
Démarrer sujet
There is no adding though. This isn't an NHL game where you can get any piece you want if the trade bar is high enough. It is beyond unrealistic to think that the Senators would trade Stutzle for a (basically) UFA aged player.

You're the one who brought up the EA trade bar. But there is a point where if Guerin offered Fiala and say the next 2 firsts, Dorion would need to think on it. All I was wondering here was if I was out of touch to think the Wild would need to offer more than Fiala to get Stutzle.
21 mai 2022 à 17 h 42

Oh, sorry, I misread what you said earlier.

I one hundred percent agree with that Minni would be adding a lot cause Stutzle is as close to a generational player as you can get without actually being one. I think that he has the potential to be better than Draisatl.

You're the one who brought up the EA trade bar. But there is a point where if Guerin offered Fiala and say the next 2 firsts, Dorion would need to think on it. All I was wondering here was if I was out of touch to think the Wild would need to offer more than Fiala to get Stutzle.

He'd decline that in an instant. In any Stutzle trade you'd need a young player going back preferably a center (Rossi) and a couple other pieces.
21 mai 2022 à 17 h 43
Quoting: Rhea

He's a center, if you watched any Ottawa games you can see that the fit is so naturel for him and once he started as a center then his development took a huge jump.
21 mai 2022 à 20 h 47
He's a center, if you watched any Ottawa games you can see that the fit is so naturel for him and once he started as a center then his development took a huge jump.

Yes and that was a smaller sample size with no pressure too and yes i do watch a lot of their games live thanks for asking, maybe more than you...or are you trying to be a smart ass? Who knows...who cares?

I explained why I said that but never once did I say he won't end up being a center...sorry let me verify...no I did not. I like the player but he needs to work on a lot to be a full time center like face-off and defence too.

So to reiterate...I am not saying he won't be...just to be clear this time because you seem to have some comprehension problems.

Are we good now? I can repeat it if you want. I do like the player though and he will be great no matter where he plays.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
22 mai 2022 à 14 h 47
couldnt afford 2nd t

No he wouldn't.

Show me a time when a player like Stutzle was moved and it was initiated by the other team. The only times those things happen (Kessel, Seguin), it's attitude issue related, and the team already shops them.

The proposal is not in line with reality. It's not an issue of value. Dorion would say no forget about the two firsts, we're not moving Stutzle, our offer is centered around the 7th overall and x y and z pieces. The Wild would then either get a better offer elsewhere, or they wouldn't.

Again, like I said, this isn't EA NHL. There isn't a magic trade bar that causes the team to accept when it is filled. Which is basically what your 2 firsts example was.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage