SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/NHL Signings

Columbus Blue Jackets signed Joonas Korpisalo (1 Year / $1,300,000 AAV)

Was this a good signing?
Le graphique a été masqué

Options de sondage

21 mai 2022 à 18 h 22
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 271
thought he would go elsewhere for a change of scenery. I still think he has some upside, but Elvis is going to get the bulk of the starts, so its not ideal for Korps. Losing Kivlenkis and Seth Jones didnt make it any easier for Columbus goalies, but I expect both of them to rebound next year.
21 mai 2022 à 18 h 28
Rejoint: mai 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 271
I

'Um our backup is making 750k rn lul

So no we dont wish we could have our name on a contract like that as we got a cheaper one'

so then youre counting Mrazek as your starter? even in the minors his caphit doesnt completely disappear.
22 mai 2022 à 0 h 12
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,395
Quoting: aadoyle
Um our backup is making 750k rn lul

So no we dont wish we could have our name on a contract like that as we got a cheaper one

I guess you are talking about Toronto... Mrazek is the backup at 3.8M, which is awfull.
22 mai 2022 à 1 h 28
Hakuna Matata
Rejoint: févr. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 20,729
Modifié 22 mai 2022 à 1 h 37
Quoting: jpsnow13
I guess you are talking about Toronto... Mrazek is the backup at 3.8M, which is awfull.

Mrazek isn't a backup he's a tandem goalie or a 1b as some refer to it at this point in his career. But if needed he can be a starter. Now Kallgren by definition is a backup

Would suggest checking next time

Only reason he played the same amount of games as a backup is 3 groin injuries. If the original plan was fulfilled he and Campbell would have played 41 games each and that's more than what a backup does.

Besides Mrazek is due for a bounce back. We all saw how good he was against Florida and NJ before his groin gave out killing the comeback. Guaranted if he didn't get hurt he would have challenged for the starting job game 1
22 mai 2022 à 13 h 0
You know nothing JS
Rejoint: janv. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 4,395
Quoting: aadoyle
Mrazek isn't a backup he's a tandem goalie or a 1b as some refer to it at this point in his career. But if needed he can be a starter. Now Kallgren by definition is a backup

Would suggest checking next time

Only reason he played the same amount of games as a backup is 3 groin injuries. If the original plan was fulfilled he and Campbell would have played 41 games each and that's more than what a backup does.

Besides Mrazek is due for a bounce back. We all saw how good he was against Florida and NJ before his groin gave out killing the comeback. Guaranted if he didn't get hurt he would have challenged for the starting job game 1

I'm sorry buddy but all this is fairyland.

Toronto will try to resign Campbell or another UFA because Mrazek isn't a No1, injured or not, since his old days with Detroit.
23 mai 2022 à 8 h 54
WildRock
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1
To be honest I thought Korpisalo would leave columbus.
21 nov. 2022 à 14 h 51
cautious optimism
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 5,753
Quoting: Bobcat205
I WAS HAVING A GOOD DAY.

Why? Tarasov is RIGHT THERE. He can back up Elvis, and do it better.

I think it's safe to say that this take has aged like milk. Somehow, someway, Korpi has been the best goalie for us so far.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Chargement de l'animation
Soumettre les modifications du sondage