SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Trade Machine Proposals

PLD to MTL

Créé par: LiamD295
Publié: 17 mai 2022 à 18 h 40
Plafond salarial: 81 500 000 $
Journées à la saison: 40/200 (20%)
Détermination du registraire central: Cette transaction a rempli les différents critères exigés par le registraire central de la LNH.

Logo de Canadiens de MontréalCanadiens de Montréal

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dubois, Pierre-LucJets de WinnipegLNH-5 000 000 $011---81283260--
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial6 685 562 $2747695917
Variation-5 000 000 $111-100
Final1 685 562 $ (↓)28 (↑)48 (↑)70 (↑)4 (↓)917283260

Logo de Jets de WinnipegJets de Winnipeg

DépartStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Dubois, Pierre-LucJets de WinnipegLNH-5 000 000 $011---81283260--
ArrivéeStatutSalaire retenuCap hit effectifFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Choix de 1e ronde en 2022 (Logo de Canadiens de MontréalMTL)---100------
VariationEspace sous le plafond salarialFormationSPCListe de réserveChoix 1e rd2e et 3e rd4e à 7e rdPJGAPMBA%EFF
Initial1 316 667 $2141523610
Variation5 000 000 $-1-1-1100
Final6 316 667 $ (↑)20 (↓)40 (↓)51 (↓)4 (↑)610-28-32-60
17 mai 2022 à 18 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 6,912
Overvaluing the first pick.

No chance Winnipeg considers that. Wright didn't have a great year and has fallen back a bit to the pack behind him. Aside from that there just isn't any reason for Winnipeg to set themselves back a few years just on the hope that one day, maybe, if they're lucky, Wright will be as good as Dubois already is.
17 mai 2022 à 18 h 54
Follow CapFriendly
Rejoint: mars 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 555
Quoting: Windjammer

No chance Winnipeg considers that. Wright didn't have a great year and has fallen back a bit to the pack behind him. Aside from that there just isn't any reason for Winnipeg to set themselves back a few years just on the hope that one day, maybe, if they're lucky, Wright will be as good as Dubois already is.

Disagree, I think Jets would highly consider this trade. After taking a huge step backwards, Wheeler getting older, and Scheifelle not happy, they need to consider rebuilding with trades like this. No reason to pay PLD big if they're not competing for a playoff spot again.
17 mai 2022 à 19 h 2
Rejoint: mars 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 4,727

I can't see WPG taking this deal without an additional very good piece added
I also can't see MTL making this deal considering they hold the #1 overall at a draft they are hosting. That's just bad optics, even if you're getting a #1 French Canadian center

Quoting: Jarvis
Disagree, I think Jets would highly consider this trade. After taking a huge step backwards, Wheeler getting older, and Scheifelle not happy, they need to consider rebuilding with trades like this. No reason to pay PLD big if they're not competing for a playoff spot again.
17 mai 2022 à 19 h 25
Modifié 17 mai 2022 à 20 h 28
Quoting: Jarvis

Why? PLD is 23. There's no reason to move him. They have a good young core and with new coaching should be challenging for the playoffs again. They are retooling not rebuilding, that's what Montreal is doing.

Plus Winnipeg takes all the risk while Montreal takes none. The chances of 1OA from this draft being as good as PLD is now are very slim, so there's no reason to risk it. Not even the slightest chance Winnipeg gives it a passing thought.
17 mai 2022 à 19 h 27
Modifié 17 mai 2022 à 20 h 29
Quoting: Dutchies
I also can't see MTL making this deal considering they hold the #1 overall at a draft they are hosting. That's just bad optics, even if you're getting a #1 French Canadian center

Yup, you hit the head on the nail! Montreal isn't moving the pick when they are hosting the draft and Winnipeg isn't assuming all the risk in the deal without some insurance.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.
18 mai 2022 à 22 h 25
Rejoint: févr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 412
Quoting: Dutchies

Yup, you hit the head on the nail! Montreal isn't moving the pick when they are hosting the draft and Winnipeg isn't assuming all the risk in the deal without some insurance.

Both have all say about the situation. Hughes can't trade the pick for anybody for simple fact this is the first time MTL would draft first in **** tons of years. Add the fact the draft is in MTL this year and this is the first draft of Hughes carrier which a big thing. We could see what kind of gm he's with is selection and if he want to move up or down for X or y reason.
Dutchies a aimé ceci.
19 mai 2022 à 11 h 3
candiens
Rejoint: mai 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 29
I find it a bit odd that Dubois is valued so highly. I don't disagree that he's a very good young center, but he's still only hit 60 points and it's not like he's been a selke nominee. AND you just know he's gonna ask for an extortionate salary. I just can't see why Montreal would even consider doing this trade.
EatMyScoobySnack a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage