UFAANSCAP HIT
11 500 000 $
22 000 000 $
Transactions
TOR
  1. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
TOR
  1. Allen, Jake
  2. Anderson, Josh (1 500 000 $ retained)
  3. Evans, Jake
  4. Choix de 1e ronde en 2023 (FLA)
MIN
  1. Abramov, Mikhail
  2. Choix de 3e ronde en 2022 (DAL)
Repêchage1e ronde2e ronde3e ronde4e ronde5e ronde6e ronde7e ronde
Logo de TOR
Logo de WPG
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de FLA
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
Logo de TOR
TAILLE DE LA FORMATIONPLAFOND SALARIALCAP HITEXCÉDENTS Info-bulleBONISESPACE SOUS LE PLAFOND SALARIAL
2381 500 000 $81 215 751 $212 500 $0 $284 249 $
Ailier gaucheCentreAilier droit
Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto
950 000 $950 000 $
AG
UFA - 1
11 640 250 $11 640 250 $
C
UFA - 2
10 903 000 $10 903 000 $
AD
UFA - 3
3 500 000 $3 500 000 $
AG, C, AD
M-NTC
UFA - 1
11 000 000 $11 000 000 $
C, AG
NMC
UFA - 3
Logo de Canadiens de Montréal
4 000 000 $4 000 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 5
796 667 $796 667 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
C
UFA - 1
1 700 000 $1 700 000 $
C
UFA - 3
762 500 $762 500 $
AG
UFA - 2
834 167 $834 167 $
AG, AD
RFA - 2
900 000 $900 000 $
AD, AG
M-NTC
UFA - 1
850 000 $850 000 $
AG, C
RFA - 1
750 000 $750 000 $
AD
RFA - 1
Défenseur gaucherDéfenseur droitierGardien de but
7 500 000 $7 500 000 $
DG
NMC
UFA - 8
5 000 000 $5 000 000 $
DG/DD
NTC
UFA - 2
Logo de Wild du Minnesota
3 666 667 $3 666 667 $
G
UFA - 1
5 625 000 $5 625 000 $
DG
NTC
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 875 000 $2 875 000 $
G
UFA - 1
1 500 000 $1 500 000 $
DG
UFA - 2
2 000 000 $2 000 000 $
DD
UFA - 2
750 000 $750 000 $
DG
UFA - 1
Équipe de réserve
750 000 $750 000 $ (0 $$00 $$0)
G
UFA - 1

Code d'intégration

• Pour afficher cette équipe sur un autre site Web ou blog, ajoutez ce iFrame à la page appropriée
  • Personnalisez les dimensions dans le code IFrame ci-dessous pour adapter votre site de manière appropriée. Minimum recommandé: 400px.

Texte intégré

Cliquer pour surligner
16 mai 2022 à 13 h 57
Rejoint: mai 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 7,353
leafs counter with Mrazek kerfoot, engvall and their 1st for Suzuki, Harris and Byron
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 3
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Rejoint: juill. 2015
Mentions "j'aime": 22,636
That's an interesting Montreal trade. Personally I don't love Anderson but at 4m the Leafs do it. I just wonder if the Habs want to take on all that cap addition cap though it's only for two years.
IMO Liljegren is the cost efficient prize in the deal.
Gotta think Leafs have to play Kallgren next season. so I wouldn't trade for Talbot and use that cap elsewhere, even it's retaining Holl for a year.
But some unique thoughts and 23 man roster.....Good post.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 3
Matt1567
Rejoint: janv. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 217
Habs wont trade Anderson with retained salary, they like him enough they'd rather keep him
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 11
Quoting: palhal
That's an interesting Montreal trade. Personally I don't love Anderson but at 4m the Leafs do it. I just wonder if the Habs want to take on all that cap addition cap though it's only for two years.
IMO Liljegren is the cost efficient prize in the deal.
Gotta think Leafs have to play Kallgren next season. so I wouldn't trade for Talbot and use that cap elsewhere, even it's retaining Holl for a year.
But some unique thoughts and 23 man roster.....Good post.

there is no way in hell the leafs do that, the package isnt worth Nylander alone
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 11
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027
Quoting: JaredOfLondon
leafs counter with Mrazek kerfoot, engvall and their 1st for Suzuki, Harris and Byron

How is Anderson at 4M and a 1st for 2 years of Nylander comparable to your offer? Mrazek and Kerfoot are considered cap dumps...
DucharmetheDOMinator a aimé ceci.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 15
Quoting: LIRIK
How is Anderson at 4M and a 1st for 2 years of Nylander comparable to your offer? Mrazek and Kerfoot are considered cap dumps...

because anderson isnt very good, Kerfoot isnt a cap dump and the counter was emphasising how awful the original deal is for the leafs. it's flat out terrible, they downgrade at forward massivly, give up a good young defender about to take a massive step and get a late 1st and a backup out of it. So they come out worse right out of the gate and have to hope that a late 1st turns into an ok player in 4ish years.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 21
LongtimeLeafsufferer
there is no way in hell the leafs do that, the package isnt worth Nylander alone

Sorry Jared, you and I agree on many things. But this summer Nylander's "trade value" isn't that high if the Leafs don't expect no cap returned to them. So many teams are cap strapped and they aren't taking on 7m X 2 of Nylander without sending cap back to the Leafs. And the fact is the Leafs need cap (as do some other teams) and Nylander is the only realistic big cap the Leafs can trade.
IMO Nylander to LA is logical trade for both teams as the Kings need a scoring boast, and they do have cap.

But the Montreal trade posted....Leafs take on 9.5m in cap and trade away about 12m in cap. Leafs utilize that 2.5m for another player and then hope they win on the 1st rounder down the road.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 28
Sorry Jared, you and I agree on many things. But this summer Nylander's "trade value" isn't that high if the Leafs don't expect no cap returned to them. So many teams are cap strapped and they aren't taking on 7m X 2 of Nylander without sending cap back to the Leafs. And the fact is the Leafs need cap (as do some other teams) and Nylander is the only realistic big cap the Leafs can trade.
IMO Nylander to LA is logical trade for both teams as the Kings need a scoring boast, and they do have cap.

But the Montreal trade posted....Leafs take on 9.5m in cap and trade away about 12m in cap. Leafs utilize that 2.5m for another player and then hope they win on the 1st rounder down the road.

Nylander just had an 80 point 34 goal season and 3 goals and PPG in 7 playoff games and his trade value isnt that high? are you kidding me? He has massive value, and just because people here have whined about him not being physical enough for years doesnt change that. there isnt a team in the league that wouldnt give up good value for him, and if the leafs were trading him the entire point would be to get a player who can contribute now, but is younger and cheaper than nylander on top of additional assets. Not an older much worse player with a bad contract.
cap space is nice, but not at the cost of terribly losing a trade and making your team worse
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 33
LongtimeLeafsufferer
Nylander just had an 80 point 34 goal season and 3 goals and PPG in 7 playoff games and his trade value isnt that high? are you kidding me? He has massive value, and just because people here have whined about him not being physical enough for years doesnt change that. there isnt a team in the league that wouldnt give up good value for him, and if the leafs were trading him the entire point would be to get a player who can contribute now, but is younger and cheaper than nylander on top of additional assets. Not an older much worse player with a bad contract.
cap space is nice, but not at the cost of terribly losing a trade and making your team worse

Trading Nylander will make them worse at RW, no doubt. But not having a good NHL goalie makes the Leafs much worse than trading Nylander. That's the cap balancing the Leafs have this season. I would say I have not seen one logical post where the Leafs keep all their top 4 forwards, and have cap to get a known competent NHL goalie for next season.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 35
Trading Nylander will make them worse at RW, no doubt. But not having a good NHL goalie makes the Leafs much worse than trading Nylander. That's the cap balancing the Leafs have this season. I would say I have not seen one logical post where the Leafs keep all their top 4 forwards, and have cap to get a known competent NHL goalie for next season.

they can as easily get a goalie with Nylander than they can without. There are a dozen players the leafs can move for cap space before it makes any sense to move nylander simply for cap space.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 35
Rejoint: juin 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,731
Holl isn’t the type of defenseman we should be looking for
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 40
v5 Minnesota GM
Rejoint: janv. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 4,683
Funny,
Anderson @4m = Nylander 2y@7m
Allen + Evans + 1st is no way going for just Liljegren
And then you add mrazek to us
Doesn't work at all
Habs aren't retaining on anderson or trading evans or trading a 1st rounder
Take out Allen , the 1st, and mrazek
Add a 3rd going to MTL and it's fair
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 51
LongtimeLeafsufferer
they can as easily get a goalie with Nylander than they can without. There are a dozen players the leafs can move for cap space before it makes any sense to move nylander simply for cap space.

Cmon man, a dozen players? Most Leafs make under 1.5m...so moving them out saves little or no cap as they still have to to replaced in the lineup.
Tavares, Reilly, Muzzin, Brodie have NTC ....they aren't being traded to lousy teams with cap. So that leaves just Matthews, Marner, Nylander and M NTC Mrzarek and 2m Holl.

I'll agree you Nylander can stay if the Leafs do one of the two options....Mrzarek and Kallgren are the goalies next season. Or Kalgren, a 1m buyout of Mrzarek and a very, very cheap other goalie.
16 mai 2022 à 14 h 57
Cmon man, a dozen players? Most Leafs make under 1.5m...so moving them out saves little or no cap as they still have to to replaced in the lineup.
Tavares, Reilly, Muzzin, Brodie have NTC ....they aren't being traded to lousy teams with cap. So that leaves just Matthews, Marner, Nylander and M NTC Mrzarek and 2m Holl.

I'll agree you Nylander can stay if the Leafs do one of the two options....Mrzarek and Kallgren are the goalies next season. Or Kalgren, a 1m buyout of Mrzarek and a very, very cheap other goalie.

yes, a dozen players. You said the nylander trade would give the leafs 2.5 mill in cap space. So, Holl, Engvall, Kerfoot, kase, kampf, Simmonds, Clifford, Mrazek, Bunting, and yes brodie and muzzin. oh wait, i guess im one short. Either way, all of those guy you move before you move nylander to get 'cap space'.
you can literally move kerfoot for picks, or Holl and burry simmonds and get the cap space you want, then buy out mrazen and get 2.5 more.
Moving nylander for cap space is a terrible idea
16 mai 2022 à 15 h 7
LongtimeLeafsufferer
yes, a dozen players. You said the nylander trade would give the leafs 2.5 mill in cap space. So, Holl, Engvall, Kerfoot, kase, kampf, Simmonds, Clifford, Mrazek, Bunting, and yes brodie and muzzin. oh wait, i guess im one short. Either way, all of those guy you move before you move nylander to get 'cap space'.
you can literally move kerfoot for picks, or Holl and burry simmonds and get the cap space you want, then buy out mrazen and get 2.5 more.
Moving nylander for cap space is a terrible idea

Sorry, Brodie and Muzzin aren't waiving their NTC to teams who only want to give futures back to the Leafs. C'mon you're not being factual if you trading Bunting, Clifford, Simmons saves cap. And even Engvall,Kase and Kampf provide good value for their cap.
You want to move 8 players just so one player, Nylander won't be traded?
Nice that you want to trade 950,000 Bunting. It is absolutely silly to think burying Simmons saves the Leafs cap space. His roster space has to be replaced, so how much do you save from his 900,000 contract?
OK I will agree that Kerfoot and Holl could be moved for picks....but their 5.5m cap hit gets partially replaced by other players.
I still say I have no seen a reasonable Leafs lineup...with a known good NHL goalie without 7m Nylander being traded.
16 mai 2022 à 15 h 13
Sorry, Brodie and Muzzin aren't waiving their NTC to teams who only want to give futures back to the Leafs. C'mon you're not being factual if you trading Bunting, Clifford, Simmons saves cap. And even Engvall,Kase and Kampf provide good value for their cap.
You want to move 8 players just so one player, Nylander won't be traded?
Nice that you want to trade 950,000 Bunting. It is absolutely silly to think burying Simmons saves the Leafs cap space. His roster space has to be replaced, so how much do you save from his 900,000 contract?
OK I will agree that Kerfoot and Holl could be moved for picks....but their 5.5m cap hit gets partially replaced by other players.
I still say I have no seen a reasonable Leafs lineup...with a known good NHL goalie without 7m Nylander being traded.

there are lots of teams that would welcome brodie or muzzin in a trade that would give the leafs cap space, you can get easily half their cap hit gone and take a useful player back too. And who said anything about moving 8 players? the entire point is that there are a wild variety of options the leafs have to carve out the very minimal cap space you said they need to get a goalie that make endlessly more sense than taking a huge loss on a nylander trade.
16 mai 2022 à 15 h 17
LongtimeLeafsufferer
there are lots of teams that would welcome brodie or muzzin in a trade that would give the leafs cap space, you can get easily half their cap hit gone and take a useful player back too. And who said anything about moving 8 players? the entire point is that there are a wild variety of options the leafs have to carve out the very minimal cap space you said they need to get a goalie that make endlessly more sense than taking a huge loss on a nylander trade.

I certainly disagree with you that there are lots of teams that would trade for 5.6m Muzzin and 5m Brodie which would give the Leafs cap space. And who are those teams that the Brodie and Muzzin would waive to? Certainly the Leafs are good team, and Muzzin and Brodie aren't waiving to teams that don't have immediate Cup aspirations. And those top contenders don't have cap space either.
16 mai 2022 à 17 h 25
Rejoint: mars 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 1,027

Muzzin have a full NTC, and he choose to sign in hometown Toronto. I don't think he's waiving. Same for Brodie.

Trading Holl's 2M contract gets about 1M in cap space, since you have to replace him with a 1M player anyway.

The only players Leafs can move to clear decent cap space are Nylander, Kerfoot and Mrazek. Others have low cap hit and not worth moving for cap space.

Also, with you being a Leafs fan, how do you see Josh Anderson as a player, and potential winger for Tavares or Matthews? If you can't get Wilson, he could be a good plan B.

I see him as a fast, physical 6'3 230 pounds 25 goals scorer, on a decent contract until he's 32. Last 1-2 years could look bad, but that's what LTIR is for.

I think Tavares would love him. Anderson and Nylander would be on separate trades, as i don't think Habs want 2 years of Nylander, and Toronto could get better value elsewhere for him.
16 mai 2022 à 17 h 40
Jeff Gorton
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 519
Would much rather retain on Allen then on Anderson. Even if it does cost another 3rd rounder

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage