SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

End of First Round

End of First Round

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: Duggysdanglers
Publié: 15 mai 2022 à 14 h 39
Description
I expect a lot of movement this year. Some trades and some off the board picks.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-Obviously the BPA. Elite talent. Cerebral player in the ilk of Patty Bergeron
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-NJ has some solid C depth. Cannot pass up a power forward with that elite skill level, agility, skating ability and size - 6-4 and 220-225 lbs. MVP of the OG. Easy choice.
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-Highly competitive C with high energy and high compete level to go along with high end skill, speed and hockey IQ.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-I like Kemell here as well but Savoie has drawn so many Barzal comparisons it’s hard to ignore. Impressive 1-2 C combos with him and Beniers.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-Flyers finally land a top pair RD that they have been dreaming about.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoLarge C 6-4 and 200 lbs with high end playmaking ability do not come along very often.
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-Sens need another high end RD to match up with Chabot. Jiricek has all of the offensive tools.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-Who knows what Detroit will do? I’m going to go with a top performer from the U18s.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Kemell is a top talent that could easily go much higher. Marner comparisons.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-Nazar has high end ability and should pair up with McTavish.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-Sharks need goal scoring from the wing. Cutter Gauthier does that in spades. Solid Power Forward.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-NHL bloodlines. Lambert is a gem at this slot.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-Yurov dropped because of a heightened Russian factor this year but he still has it.
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-Jets might want to pad C depth in the anticipation that Scheifele will eventually leave. Kasper has NHL potential.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-Canucks need D in a big way. We could see them trading this pick.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasSabres need a RD to play alongside Owen Power. Chesley plays a complete 200 foot game.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-Preds take a power forward that has good hands in tight spaces.
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-Stars need to score more goals if they want to get over the edge.
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-LD is the only bare spot in the cupboard.
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-Caps need offense from the blue line.
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-Howard has turned heads recently.
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-Oilers need large D to combat the heavy forecheck in the playoffs.
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de BostonDucks use the TDL asset to select a solid D.
24Logo de Wild du Minnesota-Guerin goes buck Wild with a high risk high reward pick.
25Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-Leafs obviously need a decent grinder/ goal scorer.
26Logo de Blues de St-Louis-Blues need to pad RD behind Parayko.
27Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-TB has done well with highly skilled undersized F.
28Logo de Rangers de New York-Rangers need C.
29Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de CalgaryHabs take a chance on a potential offensive dynamo.
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la CarolineAZ needs everything so one of each. Need a point producing winger.
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du ColoradoAZ needs RD to play with Chychrun eventually.
32Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la FlorideSabres take a versatile shifty F at the last pick in the round.
15 mai 2022 à 14 h 42
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 387
Geekie too high and i really hope cbj dont take lambert
15 mai 2022 à 15 h 24
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: mai 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 607
Quoting: Konkarsson
Geekie too high and i really hope cbj dont take lambert

I really like Geekie.

Répondre