Démarrer sujet
power forward
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 593
Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
15 mai 2022 à 13 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Cooley is a more talented player than Wright.
15 mai 2022 à 14 h 7
Rejoint: avr. 2022
Mentions "j'aime": 8
Would love for the Shorks to draft Cutter. Would be great to insulate some of our smaller guys like Eklund and Bords. Sadly, I think he goes top 10. Great list OP
15 mai 2022 à 14 h 31
Rejoint: juin 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 158
Modifié 15 mai 2022 à 16 h 19
For the most part it looks fine to me. I would probably switch Yurov and Lambert. I am also higher on Trikozov.

Yurov is being rushed into KHL. He is good skater but also not very creative player. His MHL offensive numbers are strong, but he is also on a strong team. Combine that with Russian factor and you get a late 1st round pick.
I would select Trikozov ahead of Yurov. He is smart and can carry the team if he needs to ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnAe-kzuIxo ... playoff game, Trikozov's team is behind 1:3, at 2:15:00 his goal for 2:3, at 2:20:45 I really recommend you to check his solo effort for 3:3. If I remember correct he did it in similar fashion one more time in 21/22 playoffs. Less flashy here, his equalizer for 4:4 with their empty-net in series-deciding game at 2:34:30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MVuZl9sYvU ... check also at 3:49:20. Not Trikozov, but I strongly recommend you to take a look on zone entrance for series-deciding, slow-mo begins at 3:51:10. I don't remember to see it before). Smaller problem is Trikozov is younger prospect and therefore kind of by default at least 3 years away from NHL.

Lambert is similar story as Yurov, but he might be overall the best skater of the class. He is fast and can change directions in a moment. His mechanics are so superior that can move him a tier higher. If speaking about mock draft, I can totally see Yzerman pick him and develop him as he did with Seider. Other GM candidates for Lambert are Kekalainen with his 12th, Lamoriello with his 13th and Adams with his 15th.
15 mai 2022 à 20 h 45
Rejoint: juill. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 6,514
I think this year pick #1 is a bit of a curse lol
16 mai 2022 à 1 h 59
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Quoting: Playersoverpayed
For the most part it looks fine to me. I would probably switch Yurov and Lambert. I am also higher on Trikozov.

Yurov is being rushed into KHL. He is good skater but also not very creative player. His MHL offensive numbers are strong, but he is also on a strong team. Combine that with Russian factor and you get a late 1st round pick.
I would select Trikozov ahead of Yurov. He is smart and can carry the team if he needs to ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnAe-kzuIxo ... playoff game, Trikozov's team is behind 1:3, at 2:15:00 his goal for 2:3, at 2:20:45 I really recommend you to check his solo effort for 3:3. If I remember correct he did it in similar fashion one more time in 21/22 playoffs. Less flashy here, his equalizer for 4:4 with their empty-net in series-deciding game at 2:34:30: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MVuZl9sYvU ... check also at 3:49:20. Not Trikozov, but I strongly recommend you to take a look on zone entrance for series-deciding, slow-mo begins at 3:51:10. I don't remember to see it before). Smaller problem is Trikozov is younger prospect and therefore kind of by default at least 3 years away from NHL.

Lambert is similar story as Yurov, but he might be overall the best skater of the class. He is fast and can change directions in a moment. His mechanics are so superior that can move him a tier higher. If speaking about mock draft, I can totally see Yzerman pick him and develop him as he did with Seider. Other GM candidates for Lambert are Kekalainen with his 12th, Lamoriello with his 13th and Adams with his 15th.

Yurov is higher than Lambert because ideally he was more consistent. It may not look like it, and yes there's the Russian factor, but I feel like Yurov was rushed into the KHL. Its hard to put up tons of points when you're playing 5 minutes per game in the KHL.

Lambert has the skill and ability to be ahead of Yurov, but really he only tapped into that territory during the U20 tournament.

Overall, I do think while Yurov is ranked higher than Lambert, I do think Lambert will be drafted before Yurov. Maybe teams learned their lessons after Chinakov.
Playersoverpayed et A_Habs_fan a aimé ceci.
16 mai 2022 à 2 h 0
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Modifié 16 mai 2022 à 2 h 7
Quoting: Shorkz
Would love for the Shorks to draft Cutter. Would be great to insulate some of our smaller guys like Eklund and Bords. Sadly, I think he goes top 10. Great list OP

This is not a mock draft, but Gauthier is a great pick for the Sharks. Though I do think they will draft Lekkerimaki because he's Eklund's linemate in the SHL and I feel like their chemistry could translate well in the NHL.

I could see Gauthier dropping cause there is some offensive inconsistency in his game, so theres a high chance he falls. But more likely he will top 10, I actually have him as a wildcard pick for the top 5.
Shorkz a aimé ceci.
16 mai 2022 à 2 h 5
Démarrer sujet
power forward
Quoting: crankshaft
Cooley is a more talented player than Wright.

As of now Cooley is the better player. But ideally Wright has slightly better defensive upside.

Also Slafkovsky is ranked higher than Cooley on my draft rankings because he already has experience playing against former NHL players whereas Cooley doesn't. Cooley also didn't the World Championship roster.

As of now, Cooley, Slafkovsky, and Jiricek are all playing better than Wright. But Wright's upside is what makes me put him ahead of everyone else.
crankshaft a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage