SalarySwishSalarySwish
Forums/Mock-Draft

Mock top 16

Mock top 16

Cuvée de repêchage: 2022
Créé par: barzalsabeauty
Publié: 14 mai 2022 à 9 h 0
Description
Special prayers to two Russian players Ivan Miroshnichenko and Rodion Amirov who have been diagnosed with cancer. Amirov has a brain tumor. Miroshnichenko has been diagnosed with Hodgkin's lymphoma. He will miss most of next season. Get better guys.
RONDE 1ÉQUIPEORIGINALJOUEURDéTAILS
1Logo de Canadiens de Montréal-A one two punch with Wright and Suzuki would be scary. They could add Caufeild on the wing of wright. That would be nasty.
2Logo de Devils du New Jersey-Him with Hughes and Holtz in the future would be scary line. He is a PW but can also shoot well
3Logo de Coyotes de l'Arizona-The Yotes just need anything. An elite center can realy help them in the future. He is probobly the second best player in the draft and Arizona would love him.
4Logo de Kraken de Seattle-With the Kraken taking Beniers last year, they would want start would want to start building their defense.
5Logo de Flyers de Philadelphie-There are a ton of possibilities for the flyers and any prospect around this range would be good for them. I picked Jiricek because if the flyers want to start building theri team for the future, they should start from defense.
6Logo de Blue Jackets de ColumbusLogo de Blackhawks de ChicagoAn elite center with great playmaking ability. Imagine him at center with Laine on his wing!!
7Logo de Sénateurs d'Ottawa-The senators after this draft should be able to start competing. Getting joakim Kemell would make their offence set for the future. And if they could get a goalie steal later in the draft, they would be set.
8Logo de Red Wings de Detroit-This would be great pick for the Wings. This would set there top 6 for the future.
9Logo de Sabres de Buffalo-Yurov would be a steal at 9. The reason I have him dropping is his poor performance in the KHL. No one really expected him to play well there but it wasn't great. He played good in the MHl but not as good as you would hope for a player like him. Another reason why he is dropping is because he is Russian. I know I shouldn't judge people on this but I think some teams might.
10Logo de Ducks d'Anaheim-A few years ago, Lambert was going to be the second overall pick behind wright. Now the past two yeas has not played well in Liiga. Anyway, the ducks would love to have Lambert on their team to add to their prospect pool.
11Logo de Sharks de San Jose-I have no doubt that the sharks take this guy. A great and NHL ready shot along with some great physical game. This is a guy that would really fit into the sharks caching system. The Sharks would not pass on this.
12Logo de Blue Jackets de Columbus-Two lottery picks for the Jackets. This will really help them. Geekie and Savoie played on the same team in juniors. They would have great chemistry. This is a guy that really needs to work on his skating but has a good physical game.
13Logo de Islanders de New York-A great all around player. Good shot. The Isanders would love to add him to their forward group.
14Logo de Jets de Winnipeg-A shorter defencmen than you would expect at 5'10. A good all around player. Has a good shot from the point. Winnipeg would definitely want him considering they have no defensive prospects besides Heinola.
15Logo de Canucks de Vancouver-A good player for the canucks to get. A high end shot. Played good in the USDP.I can see him being a very good top six forward in the future.
16Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Golden Knights de VegasPlayed decent in the SHL. I think he will translate well into the NHL. The Sabres have two lottery picks this draft. After this draft, they should be set on prospects.
17Logo de Predators de Nashville-
18Logo de Stars de Dallas-
19Logo de Kings de Los Angeles-
20Logo de Capitals de Washington-
21Logo de Penguins de Pittsburgh-
22Logo de Oilers d'Edmonton-
23Logo de Ducks d'AnaheimLogo de Bruins de Boston
24Logo de Blues de St-Louis-
25Logo de Lightning de Tampa Bay-
26Logo de Rangers de New York-
27Logo de Canadiens de MontréalLogo de Flames de Calgary
28Logo de Wild du Minnesota-
29Logo de Maple Leafs de Toronto-
30Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Hurricanes de la Caroline
31Logo de Coyotes de l'ArizonaLogo de Avalanche du Colorado
32Logo de Sabres de BuffaloLogo de Panthers de la Floride
14 mai 2022 à 9 h 36
Rejoint: juin 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 1,219
Good. I think Korchinski and Trikizov sneak into the top 15 otherwise this is good.
14 mai 2022 à 10 h 6
Démarrer sujet
Rejoint: déc. 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 14
Quoting: crankshaft
Good. I think Korchinski and Trikizov sneak into the top 15 otherwise this is good.

I was debating who would go 15 and 16. Those were my other two options.
crankshaft a aimé ceci.

Répondre
To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage