Quoting: justaBoss
Double O' Domi

#Domibreakoutparty
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 1
What in tarnation
Rejoint: oct. 2017
Mentions "j'aime": 31,449

For f*ck sake can't Parros and his goons get anything right?

Player safety is a f*cking joke.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 3
Rejoint: juin 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 3,044
Had a feeling Domi would have a big game
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 4
Rejoint: août 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 8,968
Man's such a p*ssy he shouldn't be playing in the league by default. Only challenging guys below 6ft or ones that are not exactly known for their physical aspects of the game.

On vaca so haven’t watched the last 4 games, but I don’t think this is really true, when Zadorov fights, it’s usually a big fella. He fought Lucic a couple years ago (which almost nobody does, because he always wins), and some of his other recent fights include Watson, L. Schenn, Benn, and Lowry, who aren’t exactly shrinking violets, nor are they small. You gonna call Benn a p*ssy for going after a superstar and ducking Lucic lol?
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 5
What in tarnation
Quoting: Alfie11
On vaca so haven’t watched the last 4 games, but I don’t think this is really true, when Zadorov fights, it’s usually a big fella. He fought Lucic a couple years ago (which almost nobody does, because he always wins), and some of his other recent fights include Watson, L. Schenn, Benn, and Lowry, who aren’t exactly shrinking violets, nor are they small. You gonna call Benn a p*ssy for going after a superstar and ducking Lucic lol?

I don't think Benn's turning down anyone if there's a reason to fight.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 12
I don't think Benn's turning down anyone if there's a reason to fight.

Idk, I heard he wanted to fight Tkachuk and ducked Lucic. Not sure why Benn would want to fight him, because Tkachuk has already fought Raffl and Klingberg, seems like they’re handling their own business. Sounds like he just wanted a piece for the hell of it, but didn’t want to answer the bell with an actual fighter.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 15
What in tarnation
Idk, I heard he wanted to fight Tkachuk and ducked Lucic. Not sure why Benn would want to fight him, because Tkachuk has already fought Raffl and Klingberg, seems like they’re handling their own business. Sounds like he just wanted a piece for the hell of it, but didn’t want to answer the bell with an actual fighter.

Probably because neither Klingberg or Raffl is a fighter. Similar to Lucic, Benn wanted to challenge a guy who's supposed to be the tough guy, not an useless 4th liner.

At the end, both teams have had their p*ssies. Haven't really had fights between actual agitators.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 17
More Finns More Wins
Rejoint: juill. 2018
Mentions "j'aime": 631
Some unfortunate officiating... DeAngelo's face has a magnet on it or something
BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 23
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,269
Bye Bye Boston! Enjoy golfing (And ya traded your 1st for a FRAUD)
zk97 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 23
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,351

For f*ck sake can't Parros and his goons get anything right?

Player safety is a f*cking joke.

Wow, that IS rare, when there’s a hearing, there’s almost always a suspension
justaBoss et zk97 a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 26
If Dallas wins tomorrow, Oettenger has to be the Conn Smythe front runner after the 1st round right?
Ajp_18, justaBoss, yikes and 1 other person a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 33
Probably because neither Klingberg or Raffl is a fighter. Similar to Lucic, Benn wanted to challenge a guy who's supposed to be the tough guy, not an useless 4th liner.

At the end, both teams have had their p*ssies. Haven't really had fights between actual agitators.

I mean Tkachuk isn’t a fighter either lol, he’s just man enough to fight his own battles, which does occasionally mean dropping the gloves. He’s a rat, but he’ll stand up for himself when necessary, it’s not a Boston scenario where Marchand got Chara and co. to do all his scrapping. He’s a tough player, but not a typical “tough guy” if that makes sense, he’s just a skill guy that’s antagonistic and stands up for himself. He’s not going around challenging goons, he just fights the people who he gets to boil over if they want to go. Raffl and Klingberg are both middleweights anyway (like Tkachuk), and I don’t think anyone would argue that those sets of guys going to the box is a trade off in Calgary’s favour so. No need for another fight with a guy significantly below his level who he isn’t directly antagonizing, especially when that guy’s a heavy weight. If Benn wanted to fight someone it shoulda been a guy in his tier, so Lucic. Benn’s much closer to Lucic’s skill level than Tkachuk’s these days anyway lol
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 35
What in tarnation
I mean Tkachuk isn’t a fighter either lol, he’s just man enough to fight his own battles, which does occasionally mean dropping the gloves. He’s a rat, but he’ll stand up for himself when necessary, it’s not a Boston scenario where Marchand got Chara and co. to do all his scrapping. He’s a tough player, but not a typical “tough guy” if that makes sense, he’s just a skill guy that’s antagonistic and stands up for himself. He’s not going around challenging goons, he just fights the people who he gets to boil over if they want to go. Raffl and Klingberg are both middleweights anyway (like Tkachuk), and I don’t think anyone would argue that those sets of guys going to the box is a trade off in Calgary’s favour so. No need for another fight with a guy significantly below his level who he isn’t directly antagonizing, especially when that guy’s a heavy weight. If Benn wanted to fight someone it shoulda been a guy in his tier, so Lucic. Benn’s much closer to Lucic’s skill level than Tkachuk’s these days anyway lol

So basically he's a younger version of Jamie Benn.

And no, I disagree with the notion of Benn being closer to Lucic than Tkachuk.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 42
GM CRIME DAWG
Rejoint: mars 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 2,691
Hey Pasta - if my flying elbow to your melon doesn't get ya my flying knee will surely do the trick.
Pylon Smittie

No call WTF...
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 51
More Finns More Wins
What's McAvoy doing? He's way too good of a player to be out there slew-footing guys after the whistle
justaBoss et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 52
Rejoint: août 2021
Mentions "j'aime": 12,094
The hurricanes winning this series is good for the game IMO
Ajp_18 et BuFfaLOFaN a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 18 h 55
1-0 Tampa

Devil et zk97 a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 3
Ovchinnikov 137
Rejoint: avr. 2019
Mentions "j'aime": 11,982

I have absolutely no issues IF the Leafs fail to advance yet again out of the 1st Round. With 2022 record setting regular season Leafs (54 wins and points), Matthews getting 60 goals (Hart nominee), Marner (97 points), Nylander (career high in goals + assists), Tavares (76 points), Liljegren taking a big step in his development, the additions of Kampf + Bunting (Calder nominee), losing to the two time Stanley Cup Champions in 7 games in the 1st round that SHOULD have been a Conference Final.

All of the core players showed up:
Auston Matthews - 8 points
William Nylander - 7 points
Mitchell Marner - 7 points
John Tavares - 6 points
Morgan Rielly - 5 points

Jack Campbell played extremely well and kept them in games when they fell down early.

I do not foresee any major changes to the team outside of a Nylander trade who since December has been stapled to the 3rd line. A series win or loss, I fully expected Nylander to be traded this summer even if I don’t agree with it.

I really hope tonight is the night for this core but if not, this was the first playoffs where I can say I am super proud with the effort given by the CORE PLAYERS. I will always bleed blue and white.

Let’s fukcin go boys!!!
capsfan2121, BuFfaLOFaN et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 7
Rejoint: oct. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 17,351
Steve Dangle in his watch a Leafs game preview had CHRIS HADFIELD on ( albeit as a clip ) saying go Leafs go, man that’s cool
zk97 et Saskleaf a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 11
More Finns More Wins
Staal basically causing a timeout by celebrating a goal that may or may not have actually happened
zk97 a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 12
WentWughes
Rejoint: nov. 2016
Mentions "j'aime": 10,269
Quoting: Hurricanes_WPG
Staal basically causing a timeout by celebrating a goal that may or may not have actually happened

I'd say it probably did, but there's no cameras to prove it. Good thing it's a meaningless goal
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 13
Quoting: MatthewsFan

I have absolutely no issues IF the Leafs fail to advance yet again out of the 1st Round. With 2022 record setting regular season Leafs (54 wins and points), Matthews getting 60 goals (Hart nominee), Marner (97 points), Nylander (career high in goals + assists), Tavares (76 points), Liljegren taking a big step in his development, the additions of Kampf + Bunting (Calder nominee), losing to the two time Stanley Cup Champions in 7 games in the 1st round that SHOULD have been a Conference Final.

All of the core players showed up:
Auston Matthews - 8 points
William Nylander - 7 points
Mitchell Marner - 7 points
John Tavares - 6 points
Morgan Rielly - 5 points

Jack Campbell played extremely well and kept them in games when they fell down early.

I do not foresee any major changes to the team outside of a Nylander trade who since December has been stapled to the 3rd line. A series win or loss, I fully expected Nylander to be traded this summer even if I don’t agree with it.

I really hope tonight is the night for this core but if not, this was the first playoffs where I can say I am super proud with the effort given by the CORE PLAYERS. I will always bleed blue and white.

Let’s fukcin go boys!!!

What would TOR want in a Nylander trade?
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 15
As is tradition
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 17
do not Devil my ass
Rejoint: sept. 2020
Mentions "j'aime": 4,254
Brady Skjei omg
justaBoss a aimé ceci.
14 mai 2022 à 19 h 17
More Finns More Wins
GOOOOOODBYE BRUINS!!!!
justaBoss, KSIxSKULLS et Juiceman a aimé ceci.

To create a post please Login or S'inscrire
Question:
Options:
Ajouter une option
Soumettre le sondage